All Comments on 'The Promise from Husband's View'

by 2cdr911

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
Impo_64Impo_643 months ago

"if you like happy ending, then you will like this story"! Really? happy ending? How soon will Antwone begin to fuck their daughters? How soon will Antwone get the wife pregnant with a black baby? How he being so stupid and fucked up can be a happy ending? Stupid stories like this deserve a very negative rating!

TwohappycouplesTwohappycouples3 months ago

Will we get the view from Jill, did she enjoy getting laid by a young black stud and does she keep coming back for more.

someoneothersomeoneother3 months ago

The story has so many grammatical errors as to be funny, with back-to-back errors -- "The most bazaar thing happened. The thought of him having her was not discussing me."

Story is just too unbelievable and stupid, and there is not even an attempt to get wife's point of view.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey3 months ago

5 Stars! That was hot! My wife is a Hotwife and I love watching her getting fucked and then reclaiming her!

spence5969spence59693 months ago

Okay, so I agree that there was some sloppiness regarding spelling and grammar, but that did not detract too greatly from the story. I also agree with the commentator who said that it would have been interesting to hear her perspective. I do have to say that there was as simply fix for the husband to get out of having to share his wife, and still not breaking his word. When he said, "anything I have", he could have simply said that he didn't "have" his wife, that they were partners. If he had thought of that prior to sex, and did not mention it, his self-reconciliation of that fact would have meant that he wanted it to happen, which is alluded to by his excited reaction. Conversely, if he had thought about it after the sex had begun, his inner conversation would also have been very interesting. I'm not a big fan of the male-male touching, not homophobic, simply not my thing, but it was understandable in the context of the story. So I felt the sex scenes were very well done. However, I felt it ended too abruptly. Where is the conversation between the husband and wife after the young man leaves? Dealing with her unilateral decision to continue fucking him? How often did they have sex prior to his leaving for college? Did it change their relationship? Did they ever get together again after he left for college? Or did he find that girl he was looking for and wanted to remain faithful to her? Overall, 4 stars.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice993 months ago

another racist story with blacks only thinking about sex with white wifte boring

ReadyOneReadyOne3 months ago

She is not his to give.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Shame, the idiocy of this anything of mine bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, does the husband get to fuck around also?

This is also a good example of the husband saying NO but the wife goes ahead and continues. Would this not constitute cheating?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah… mentioning how everyone else is fake, but THIS ONE IS TOTALLY REAL, doesn’t actually make it believable. Just write a story, no one needs it to be true. No one cares.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another failed contribution to the endless femdom fetish-cuck propaganda. These men-hater totally unrealistic fantasies are doomed to the inevitable negative readers response and rating.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini3 months ago

From Big Brother to Big Cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Epilogue: Antwone and Jill figured out hubby was a gay bottom sissy cuck so Antwone would come over, force him to suck his cock, then bend him over and make him his other bitch fuck toy. When Antwone left for college Jill destroyed her loser wimp husband financially and emotionally in the divorce. He cried and cried, but she just laughed at the pathetic joke of a man.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Rest assured, a writer who works so hard trying to convince you ‘it’s a true story,’ it’s not. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Who is this a happy end for? Certainly not the husband.

funperson969funperson9693 months ago

The hubby (and the author) missed his most obvious response: "She is not something I own, therefore not included in my promise. Nobody owns another person. She and I made vows to each other, and have been loyal partners up to now.

My promise to you was anyTHING I own. She's not a thing. Your disrespect to me and our marriage is a deal-killer, so now you get nothing. You have the rest of the evening to pack your shit. Be out by midnight or I call the cops."

Looking to the wife, he could continue, "If you want to grant his wish, this is your chance. If you do, though, expect all your stuff on the lawn tomorrow morning, and being served the next day."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Okay, so yes, there was a bit of sloppiness in the writing when it comes to spelling and grammar, but that was a minor distraction to the story. I agree with the other commentor that it would have been lovely to have the wife's perspective during all of this. Not into guys touching guys, not homophobic, just not my thing, but understandable considering the circumstances of the story. Aside from that, felt the sex in the story was well done. I also felt that there was a very plausible way for the husband to get out of his promise, without reneging on his word, and that would have been to take the position that he had said "Anything he had", and that he didn't "have" his wife, they were partners. If he had thought that prior to the sex, it would have been interesting to see him come to realization that he wanted this to happen, which is alluded to by his excitement. Conversely, if he thought about it after the sex had begun, then it would have been interesting to see that realization hit him. Finally, the ending was too abrupt. The interaction between the wife and husband after the young man left would have been interesting, as would have been knowing how often they got together prior to his departure for college. And did anything happen after that?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

5 stars - hopefully she’s not on any birth control cause hubby has had a vasectomy. It’d be great if he knocked her up. Even better if he starts nailing the daughters as well.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So I don’t usually flame anyone for spelling or grammatical errors, but being as how a central character in this story is black the mistaken spelling - repeatedly - of “renege” as “renig” is just awkward.

ukrainianukrainian3 months ago

I'm with funperson969. The wife is not property. Well written but not my type of story. I had a deep dislike for such a manipulative character.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Quite good, I thought.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Well you said this was true. I have some questions is this still going on? Did you talk to your wife about her agreeing to more times without even talking to you first? You said this was a good ending so you think it is good for your wife to act this way? What will your daughter's think of you if their mother gets pregnant with his baby?

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

I hope you don't actually believe that she is not doing anything without you or behind your back? If you do I have some ocean property to sell you in Kansas. lol

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise3 months ago

I really liked the story until the last paragraph

It was then that the MC became a CUCK

I was really disappointed at that point

Darren

P.S

the story had so much potential before that

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I agree. The wife was exempt from the property owned by the husband. The "you don't own me" crowd should be hooting about this. But the husband still has rights of wedlock, just like the wife has towards her husband.

This admonition is unbelievable - "...Always be honest, respectful, and true to yourself, friend, and your girlfriend. Then you will attract a girl like Jill. Then be faithful and you'll keep her."

This dunbass just let a 20 year KID f*ck his wife twice in their marriage bed and did nothing to stop it. That was dishonest to his marriage, disrespectful to his wife and daughters, and a falsehood to himself and his wife. If he had told a young Jill when they were dating that after they married he going to allow other men to f*ck her in their bed, do you think she would have married him? If she was good with that idea, it is highly doubtful that the young version of himself would have married Jill. That's OK, if he just stays faithful to the closet slut he married he can keep her.

Dumbass needs to have a 'heart to heart', a 'come to Jesus", an 'airing of the sheets' if you will with the other dumbass in the house, his wife Jill. Her tryst is done, fini, over, through, complete, finished, expired, extinct, obsolete, TERMINATED. then he needs to tell Antwone (what an asinine name, obviously his parents were illiterate) in clear, concise, explicit terminology....that if he sniffs around Jill ever again, he will be buried in the same grave that she is.

This was also clearly primed as an interracial story.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino3 months ago

What a horrible unrealistic and stupid story.

They were supposedly rich but didn’t have a spare/guest room

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well congratulations you have been voted out of your marriage. Still going on. Sorry you lost her you two just don’t know it. Your daughters will figure it out and the boy will try them out if he hadn’t already. Sorry pal you come off as a wimp

patilliepatillie3 months ago

Very original method of introducing the black cock character, ie foster/Big Brother kid. No way that is a true story, just all Jill's business success by age of 32 kinda makes that clear., And rich people have houses that have extra bedrooms.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You couldn’t really be that stupid could you?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well kid, You now have Jill my Ex-Wife and her bills. You and her can pay for you college as I'm out of here.

You'll find it wasn't worth it to pull of the shit after all Ii have done for you.

Now both of you fuck off out of here.

shvg65shvg653 months ago

Wife is a slut and the husband is a willing cuckold. Boy just gets whatever he can.

tralan69ertralan69er3 months ago

Husbands view.

Will there be a Wifes view?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wifes view

Prince020402Prince0204023 months ago

Ridiculously untrue. Know how I know?

○ For a guy who grew up rich, your parents didn't spend much on your education - spelling errors, grammatical errors, the constant change from past to present tense, poor sentence structure - the list goes on.

○ The stupidity of the premise. The kid outsmarted you. He used your words of integrity, commitment, being true to your word against you. Didn't you make a promise to your wife and she to you on the altar? So commitment to your promise to him was more important than your marriage vows. That says a lot about the marriage.

○ Twenty year old, well built kids that are high school basketball stars are not virgins.

○ If your wife is a real person she'd be pretty easy to find. A 32 year old that had a successful clothing design company and was also a successful restaurateur would have notoriety - articles in business journals, advertising literature, etc. Pretty sure you both wouldn't risk the world finding out about your kinks by revealing so much about her.

You could have made it a decent story without the dumb claim that it was real.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Husband is a weak wimp. He promised anything he owned, but missed that he doesn't own his wife. Antwone didn't learn integrity by pushing for repeats.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit2 months ago

Puerile in the extreme! Ridiculous pubescent outpouring!

If the author IS actually out if the 8 - 14 year old testosterone tsunami, his brain obviously is NOT, and some opportunity for gene therapy has obviously been missed! Such symptoms can often be found in young males with diagnoses within the Severe Autism Spectrum, and are in dire need of stringent medical care and attention, NOT mockery and exploitation.

ALSO, as the previous anon pointed out "He promised anything he owned, but missed that he doesn't own his wife". A very valid point, as frequently alluded to in a thousand-and-one stories on this site!

R.S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2cdr911@2cdr911
First I wrote some stories from my wife and I's personal experiences. Then, since I am a Marriage councillor, I wrote some of the stories I have heard from my clients. Of course I changed the names, locations, and key identifying facts. But for the more part, all are as factua...