The Promise from Husband's View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill rolls over onto her back and looks at me. I think she had a glow about her. She definitely has half a smile, like she is very satisfied. But then she motions with her head for me to come closer. As I get right up to her, she whispers, "Aren't you going to be next? It's your turn." She just lays there waiting for me to come to my senses.

Then it hits me! I quickly strip naked and mount my naked, just fucked wife. My hard cock slips inside her cum filled pussy so easily. I know she is stretched so I just start pounding her pussy right away. I think I was just so horny all I wanted to do was have some release for my aching balls. It didn't take long and I was adding my load to the load of sperm that was already inside my wife. She had her hands on my butt and pulled me hard into her. It made me feel better knowing she was having another orgasm but now with ME inside of her.

Now one of the things I really like about sex is laying on top of my wife with my cock still inside of her while we are both in that after glow state. It is just so relaxing and satisfying. As my shrunken cock slips out of her, I roll off. She rolls onto her side facing me and we hold each other. Neither of us say anything. Hell, what does one say after something like that.

As we are holding each other, the lights go off. Antwone must have turned off the bedroom lights. It is now dark. I assumed Antwone would leave but then I feel the bed move and hear the creaking sound our bed makes when someone is getting into bed.

My mind was already overloaded so I didn't know what to think. Hell, I couldn't think at all. So I just laid there as Antwone got into our bed on the other side of Jill. So now the three of us are in bed together with Jill in the middle. Good thing we have a king size bed. I was just too mentally exhausted to do anything so I just laid there in the silence.

Something awakened me from a deep sleep. My mind was still foggy as I felt the rhythmic motion of the bed rocking slightly. Gradually my mind comes alive and I see Jill lying on her side facing me. Her eyes are open looking into my eyes as she is slightly moving back and forth in the bed.

At first, I have no idea what is happening. But then the events of last night come back to me. Is Antwone still in our bed? Is he fucking my wife again?

So I reach my hand down between my wife's legs. Her legs are spread apart a little and I can just slip my hand between her thighs. I feel the top of her crack, then her clitoris. As I slide my fingers along her crack, I suddenly feel something big and hard. The rocking had stopped. It takes just an instant for me to realize I am feeling Antwone's cock inside of my wife's vagina. Holy shit! It is so big. I feel where it enters my wife. I trace with my finger around where it enters her. It is just so big.

There must have been lights left on last night because I can see Jill's face.

Then he starts to pump in and out. I feel as it moves in and then comes out of my wife. In my mind, I can picture this cock inside Jill's cunt. I don't consider myself gay at all, but I let my hand touch his cock as it fucked Jill's pussy.

Jill has a content look on her face as she lays there with her eyes shut, enjoying getting fuck by Antwone's big cock. At one point she opened her eyes and looked at me. Then smiled. Oh, how I love her smile. It occurs to me that she really likes getting fucked by young Antwone and his big cock. I don't know how I feel about this.

Antwone continues to pound her pussy. I will never forget the look on my wife's face. Her eyes are closed and she biting her lower lip like she does when she tries to concentrate on something. My hand is still feeling his cock assaulting her pussy. Why am I not stopping this? Why am I not upset? Why do I now have an erection?

As I am looking at my wife's face and thinking how she looks like she is enjoying being fucked by Antwone. Without really thinking about it, my hand moves up of her pelvis. Now remember, Jill is what I would call Petite. So my hand is resting just above her symphysis pubis and I feel something moving inside of her. At first I am not sure what it is, but then I realize I am feeling Antwone's cock inside my wife. She is so thin, I can actually feel his larger than normal cock as it penetrates deep inside her vagina.

So I move my hand closer to her belly button. Now I feel when he is buried balls deep, but when he pulls out I can't feel him anymore. Holy shit, when he pushes all the way inside of her again, I can feel him. He is almost to her belly button. Shit, he is so deep inside my wife's belly. I know this because I can feel him. I don't know why but feeling his cock inside my wife was extremely erotic to me.

The bed begins to rock harder so I move my hand back to where Antwone enters my wife's vagina. I feel Antwone's cock sliding faster in and out of Jill's love hole. He just keeping pounding her hole. And I kept my hand there feeling his cock moving in and out of my wife's love hole. At the same time I was looking at her face. She had the most satisfied expression. A couple time she opened her eyes. When our eyes met her face would light up in a big smile like she was happy I was there letting this happen. Letting Antwone fuck her.

Then she moved her head closer to me and whispered, "Honey, Antwone is inside of me. He is really really deep inside of me." Like I had to have her tell me. I had my hand between her legs feeling him go inside her. But it was erotic to hear her say those words, "Antwone is inside of me."

Then Antwone started to breath heavy and I knew he was about to cum. Jill must have known too, because she says loud enough for both of us to hear, "Cum inside of me. I want your sperm inside of me."

At this time, I moved my hand back to her belly just above her symphysis pubis. Again, I could feel Antwone's cock inside of her. This really made me horny.

After a minute I hear, "Oh yes, that's it. I want all you got. Don't stop. Oh yes, I'm cumming. Oh yes, I love your big cock." And with that she quivered and trembled as she came on his big black cock.

As she is climaxing, I feel Antwone's cock inside of her start to pulse. Seriously, I could feel the rhythmic twitching of his cock as he unloaded his sperm inside my wife's belly.

Hearing my wife proclaim she orgasmed, hearing Antwone's breathing change and knowing he was orgasming, and then feeling his cock unloading sperm inside my wife... Well, that was just the most erotic thing I have ever experienced.

It was obvious they were both finished because they relaxed and she nestled back into his arms as they both caught their breath. That's when I moved my hand back to her vagina, and felt the wetness oozing out of her hole. First I felt Antwone's seamen leaking out out. Then his shrunken cock slipped out, followed by a big gob of cum.

As soon as Jill had caught her breath she moved away from Antwone towards me. She whispered in my ear, "Your turn," as she laid on her back. She spread her legs as I climbed on top of her. Oh, my cock slipped inside of her so easily. She was so wet and warm. I just started pumping right away. It was probably ten minutes and I was filling her with more sperm.

I held her for a couple more minutes, enjoying the after glow. But then my limp cock slipped out of her hole, and I rolled over onto my back.

My mind was having a hard time processing what had just happened over the last 6 hours. My faithful wife had been fucked by a 20 year old black boy with a huge cock. I fucked her right after he did. Then we fell asleep only to wake up with Antwone fucking my wife again. Both times he came inside of her. And both times I fucked her wet pussy right after he was done. And now we are all laying in our bed and I am sure a river of cum is running out of Jill's pussy. Oh shit! What have we done?

As I am thinking this, they both fell asleep leaving me there with my thoughts. And a very satisfied limp cock. I did finally fall asleep only to wake up early. Not able to go back to sleep, I got up, grabbed my robe, and started to head to the living room. Antwone must have been awake too, because he followed me.

I'm in our living room with the boy that practically blackmailed me into letting him fuck my wife. My promise, my integrity, my word... Just before I laid into him with a verbal assault, he tells me "You are the luckiest man alive to have a wife like Jill. She is perfect... How can I get a girl like her to marry me?" This completely disarms me.

So I tell him, "In order to have a wife like Jill, you have to become the man that a girl like Jill would fall in love with. Be the kind of guy that attracts the girls like Jill."

"What do you mean?" he says with what seemed like sincere intent. So I elaborated, "You're going to college. That's a start. Major in something that will lead to a successful career. Get a good job and be the best at it. Stick to it so you get promoted. Always be honest, respectful, and true to yourself, friend, and your girlfriend. Then you will attract a girl like Jill. Then be faithful and you'll keep her."

Well, as we are talking, Jill walks in the room all pissed off. It surprised me after what I have just said, but then I realize all she heard was "You'll keep her." Antwone then repeated back to her almost verbatim what I had said to him. Upon hearing him talk about how he wanted a girl just like her and him being willing to become the man it would take to attract that girl she softened up and came and sat down between us on the couch.

Then she starts talking about how Antwone should act around girls and treat girls. As she is trying to give him really good advice, he cuts her off and asks how often can he come over and have nights like last night. We are both caught off guard and are speechless.

Then he goes on to say how we gave him Jill and he needs her as much as he can get her until he goes away to college. I am about to yell, NO WAY, you have had all you are going to get. But Jill tell him, "Well, we can't do anything when the girls are home, or when Jim is at work, or when we are involved in the things of our life. So this definitely will not happen often."

Silence while the three of us ponder about our situation. Then Antwone asks us how often do the girls visit their grandparents. Before I could say anything, Jill answers, "Maybe twice a month for a night or maybe the weekend. Never on a school night." "Perfect," he says, "Then I'll only come over when they are at their grandparents."

After trying thinking that tonight was a one time event, I was out voted and it was decided that whenever our two daughters visit their grandparents overnight, Antwone would come over and spend the night and... Well, at least until he went to college in the fall.

The End

12