The Promised Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins arrived near the palace and instead of the guards, there was a lone one man standing by the entrance. A man with short black hair and stern hazel eyes. He was taller than most men and his body was recongnizeable from yards away. They stopped their horses near the foot of the man.

"You two really need to stop going out like this. It's not safe for you two." The man said.

"It's fine, Clay. I can protect this girly boy from anything." Mila said.

"I know you can, Mila. But, I still worry. Go back to your beds before someone from your family realizes you are gone." Clay said to both of them.

Both the twins rode slowly back to the stables as they passed by Clay. Maxim of course winked and gave a smile to Clay, his favorite teacher.

Clay continued as Maxim passed him, "And I will see you tomorrow morning, prince. I hope you are wide-eyed and ready for your sword training."

"I always am, Master Clay." Maxim smiled and bit his lip as he rode behind Mila.

Clay was both Maxim's and Mila's favorite teacher. Clay was a man of standards, routine, conviction and loyalty. He led his life by the standards of the army and a loyal soldier his entire life. When he was younger, Clay became a hero for his show of courage and strength when one of the surrounding kingdoms was at war with Athana. It became a myth that his show of strength and skill made the enemy rout and he was hailed as a hero to the country. From that day he was the personal guard to the king for twenty years and the teacher of arms to Maxim.

However unbeknownst to the king, Clay was also secretly a teacher of Mila. And Mila was his favorite and best student. She was obedient, determined, and strong despite her slight stature. Clay trained Mila to the point she became an expert with every known weapon in Athana. But her favorite was wielding the two daggers. It was risky, defenseless, and unforgiving. One mistake and she would be dead. But that's what made it fun for her. She could only rely on her skill to win every fight. And that's the way she wanted it. Clay just didn't teach Mila how to defend herself, which was the initial reason for the secret training. He taught her how to be precise and efficient. He taught her how to kill.

Maxim was a different story from Mila.

"Wake up, prince. It's time for your lesson." Clay barged into Maxim's room at the first sight of light, only allowing him to sleep for four hours.

Clay dragged Maxim to the training room and flung him onto the training sand.

"No fair. I didn't even have time to get ready this morning. You came so early." Maxim said with a pout.

"You cause me so much trouble when you go out with your sister like that. And I'm going to take out my stress on you." Clay dropped his pants and flung out his hard cock right by Maxim's face. Maxim happily obliged and sucked his favorite teacher with enthusiasm. There are some talents Maxim only leaves for Clay. And one of them is taking his entire cock down his throat. Clay was much bigger than Mosko but deepthroating and lathering his cock with as much spit as possible was only a privilege Maxim gave to Clay.

Maxim was never the best student nor had the motivation to become a fighter. Clay tried every training method possible to mold Maxim into a warrior and a man. Clay would take out his frustrations on the slave boys working the palace in the wine cellar. He would fuck their dainty bodies imagining they were Maxim.

After one of their many failed training sessions, Maxim was walking the palace halls and heard wild, uncontrolled moaning from one of the cellars. He tiptoed toward the noise and peaked in. The first image he saw was one of the slave boys with his mouth gaped, eyes buggy and limp body being ravaged by a man as the boys cock cage flopped with each thrust. He peaked a little further and saw Clay thrusting with abandon as his slick cock fucked the slave boy. At this point Maxim did not know who he was. He knew he was different from all the other heirs of the world. His focus was not on making himself feel good inside the boy, but it was on what it would be like to be the slave boy. He touched the tip of his cock with finger and rubbed himself as his precum formed around his head as he watched all of the pleasure on the slave boys face. He wanted to so bad to be taken by Clay. Maxim rushed back to his room and stroked himself as he put his still slick fingers in his hole imagining it was Clay who was fucking him.Maxim imitated the high pitched moans of the slave boys being fucked by Clay.He started to watch how the slave boys prepared themselves everyday. Even went further by spying in on Mila's princess lessons about how to seduce a future prince or king. Maxim did that every day until he became more and more feminine.

But on one of the many dinner parties when the twins were eighteen, Maxim showed Clay what he really wanted from the hero of Athana. Maxim put on his makeup and the sexiest clothes he could find and brought Clay into the storage room. At first, Clay thought it was Mila who was trying to seduce him. But when Maxim's hard cock poked through his dress he finally realized who the prince really was. Maxim wasn't a prince at all. He was just a girly boy for men's pleasure.

Instead of trying to change Maxim, he indulged in the boy's fantasy. And on that day he took Maxim's virginity and taught the boy how to please a man. From then on, during their "training sessions", Clay fucked the future king of the city.

"Fuck boy you really know how to use your mouth. Make my cock wet with your spit." Clay growled as he kept Maxim's mouth on him.

"Yes, master."

Something about Maxim made Clay drop his staunch demeanor. Maxim brought out the beast in Clay. He could just let loose on all of Maxim's holes and Maxim was more than willing to take it.

Clay dropped Maxim's back on the sand and pulled off Maxim's pants. His hole still looked a little puffed up from last night's fucking.

Clay sighed at the sight, "I really wish you wouldn't fuck those worthless men at The Void."

"I can't help it. But you will always be the best, master. Come make yourself feel good in my hole."

Maxim yelped at the large intrusion of Clay's cock and became wide awake as Clay stroked his cock in his hole.

"You have the best fuck hole." Clay moaned as ge stroked in Maxim.

"Even better than your supposed 'most beautiful wife in Athana'?"

"She's a prude and a wench."

"And that's why you love fucking me. You can have me any way you want." Maxim let out a loud gasp as Clay buried all of himself inside Maxim.

Clay held Maxim's head to his chest as he fucked him. Maxim nibbled at Clay's shoulders and neck making Clay illicit low groans that Maxim loved to hear. Clay brought his hand to Maxim's small cock that was no bigger than his thumb and stroked him to the rhythm of his fucking.

"I think I like you better without your slave cage on."

"Doesn't that make you a man lover, master?"

"I can care less. Your girly cock is hot and wet and makes me want to fuck you harder."

They both moan as Clay puts all his weight on Maxim, making him lie flat on the ground. Clay holds Maxim's right leg up and strokes his cock as hard as he can into Maxim.

"I'm gonna breed you, boy."

"Yes, master. I'm going to cum too."

Maxim goes first as his cum squishes between his chest and Clay's. Then Clay erupts into Maxim with such powerful blasts it makes Maxim squirm on the sand.

Clays and Maxim lay there as they heave from their morning fucking.

But both are shocked as they hear clapping from the entrance. They both quickly look toward the sound.

"Wow such a great show, you two," Mila says clapping her hands as she leans against the wall, "now Maxim, can you get off of our master's cock so I can train now?"

Maxim groans. He wanted one more time with Clay. But he would never dare speak against his sister. "Fine, but I get more time with Master Clay tomorrow. I still have some apologizing to do for last night." Maxim bites Clay's shoulder one more time and gets up and leaves. All he could hear was the instant clanking for steel behind him and Clay was back to being the dutiful teacher the world knew him to be.

**********

The Kings Strategy Room

"My spies report that the Esca army is three days away and there seems to be a royal caravan about a day's walk from our city." The spy general announced to the room. The King and his four advisers sit around the wooden strategy table.

"Thank you for the report, Jan. Sy, how are the defenses coming?" King Myer said.

"The army is ready. The defenses may only hold up for a week. After that, we will be..." Sy hesitated to say the ultimate conclusion.

"Just say it, Sy."

"We will be overwhelmed. And this is my best estimation. If the men waiver, our defense may only hold up for three days.

"My lord, Peres only came to fulfill the treaty your father signed. If we do our part, he will leave us alone and march his army to the other kingdoms. Your father was smart. Peres needs a wife from the small kingdoms. We were fortunate that wife would come from this city." Finn, the people's advisor to the king, said. His role was to speak for the people and to advise the king on his people's morale.

"I don't want to lose Mila nor will she ever agree. Clay, I have recently heard rumors that you are training Mila to defend herself, is that true?"

Clay coughed due to the surprise of the king's question. He sat upright and said, "Yes that is true my lord.I'm sorry, Sir. Please forgive me. It was only for the benefit of Mila. I know it's against the rules for her to hold a sword but..."

He waves his hand and interrupts, "It's no bother. She should know how to defend herself. She's so small and frail, I always worry about her."

Clay fidgets in his seat as he thinks he's the only person in the room that knows of Mila's prowess.

"What will you do my lord?" Finn asks

The King sinks into his seat. "I will marry Mila to Peres per the treaty. But we must not flinch if Peres has any inclination to destroy us as well. Send messengers to the closest kingdoms. They should know how close Esca is to them."

The four advisers stand up and bow their heads. They exit the room with all five men worried about what's to come.

The king commands his nearest slave, "Bring my daughter to me. I must speak to her."

Thirty minutes later, Mila arrives only wearing a sleeveless dress devoid of any pageantry. A simple plain black dress was her favorite.

"You called for me, Father?" Mila announces as she comes in the room.

"Have a seat, Mila. We need to have 'that conversation'."

"You told me this day would never come." Mila sits directly adjacent to her father.

"I heard the King of Esca was going to take another wife. But he seems to be bound to fulfill the treaty your grandfather signed. I think it would be best for the city that we fulfill our part of the treaty and marry you to the king." King Myer says as he reaches his hand out to his daughter.

"Is there no other way? What if we fight them? Call our allies! I'll command a regiment and fight them myself."

"No, no Mila, it's all been thought out. This is the best course of action." The king put a hand on his daughter's shoulder and for a second was shocked by the feeling of muscle in his palm.

MIla grumbles in her seat and shakes her head in disapproval. "I will not allow a man to own me. I advise you to run, father. We can't defend this place anymore if I am to believe their army is as big as rumored. You promised me that you would not do this. Do not betray me, father" Mila gets up from his seat and walks back to her room.

The King gets up and shouts Mila's name back at her. But she does not retreat. She keeps walking back to her room.

*********

The next morning, the entire city awakes to the sound of emergency bells ringing from each corner of the city. The palace is on high alert. It only takes a few moments for everyone to realize that it's only the King of Esca's traveling party arriving.

By afternoon, the king and his advisors wait in the throne room for Peres to arrive.

"Where are Mila and Maxim?" The King whispers to Sy.

"We cannot find either, Sir."

"Those damn children." King Myer groans

But there was no time for the king to fret about his kids. Shortly, one of the guards announces, "Peres, The King of Esca."

Peres and his entourage of five men rode up to the door on horseback. Peres walks in with a full body army covered in Esca's artwork and a crown with some of the best diamonds plucked from their mines. His bodyguards were wearing leather armor with the symbol of a fox on their chests.

The guards surrounding the throne room clench the hilt of their swords. The King and his advisors all look tense. Peres walks in with a swagger as if he already won the war. Peres and his guards stop at the established spot.

"King of Athana," Peres say's, "As you may have assumed from my presence, I am here to fulfill my part of the treaty your father and my father agreed upon many years ago." Peres scans the people accompanying the King sitting on the throne and smirks, "But it seems as if no woman is here to present herself."

The King tries to hide his body squirming on his throne. It was the first time seeing an envoy let alone the actual King of Esca in his presence. "She's away right now on personal matters. But she is more than happy to meet you soon."

Peres's eyebrows go up in surprise, "really? Well, my advisors tell me she has no interest in marrying nor interest in men at all. Is Mila incapable of fulfilling her duty?"

"Kill them all." Said one of Peres's bodyguards in a deep whisper.

"No, no, King Peres, Mila will announce herself soon. We are preparing her for her life ahead. Just give her some time." King Myer said in a fluster.

Peres smirks, rubs his chin and slowly paces from side to side, "You see I am very fond of your land. I was going to save it with this marriage. Now if you don't want to comply, I am more than willing to do to you what I'm going to do to the rest of the small kingdoms. I sure do love your wine and all the other pleasures you provide here. Since I'm so generous, I will give you until this time tomorrow. I expect her to be present then. Good day, King of Athana." Peres and his guards turn their back to the King and ride off towards the city center and out of the city. The King's advisors huddle around the King's throne in a frantic state. Everyone is nervous and worried. In the back of everyone's mind is, "How the hell do we get out of this city without anyone knowing?"

Then there was Maxim who was hiding behind one of the thin walls next to the throne room. He could not see, but he could hear how worried his people were. He had to do something. He stammered out of the room and ran around the palace trying to find Mila. He was furious with her. How could she be so selfish? To let people die because she did not want to marry. But, she was nowhere to be found. He checked every known hiding spot of hers, and he knew all of them. But no Mila.

Maxim went back to his room and paced from one end to the other. Then it dawned on him, "Peres only said Mila needed to present herself to him." If Mila presented herself, then it could buy them time until they find Mila.

He pulled out the makeup kit he stole from one of Mila's "princess lessons," dolled himself up, put on his slave cage, dressed in his garbs, and waited for the middle of the night to sneak out and find the Esca camp.

Maxim made his way to the stables and readied his horse. "I'm just going there to talk. They won't dare hurt their future queen. They just need to see Mila" Maxim thought in order to keep himself from worrying about what could happen to him. He waited for the guards to switch and snuck out. This was the first time he snuck out without Mila. She was the mastermind of it all. But he learned a thing or two from her.

He rode hard and followed the road out to the countryside. Once he was out of the city limits, he realized he had no idea where to go. This was completely unplanned and he was bound to get lost if he rode out any further. Then Maxim heard it. The unusual, blaring, stomach-churning sound of war drums and horns playing in the distance. He followed the sound. Then he saw the mile-long line of fire pillar after fire pillar surrounding the camp that must have been the Esca army.

The camp looked like hell to Maxim. All of the fire pillars against the black night with the roar of horns and drums were daunting to Maxim. He rode slowly to the camp entrance. His heart stopped as the Esca guards at the entrance drew their bows as they spotted him.

Maxim approached slowly but as he drew down his hood the guards relaxed and tightened up. They were enthralled with how beautiful he looked dressed as Mila. Or it was because the two of them were not highly ranked enough in the army to spend their night with one of the whores in the baggage train.

"Who's there?!" One of the guards shouts, with his arms weak holding the bow.

"My name is Mila, princess of Athana. I'm here to present myself to your king." Maxim says with his voice slightly higher than it was from the night in the Void. He's been studying how the concubines at his palace talk and has been practicing in his room.

The guards whisper back and forth trying to come up with what they are supposed to do.

One of them runs off and the other demands, "Stay right there."

The only words spoken between the remaining guard and Maxim was the guard saying, "You are way prettier than how they described you."

Maxim twirled his long hair and simply responded with, "Thank you."

Maxim waited outside the entrance for a few minutes until the guard and an older-looking man came walking to him.

The older-looking man walked up a few steps in front of Maxim and inspected him. He walked a full circle around Maxim's horse and when he made his way back around he said, "My king will see you now. Come with me."

Maxim strode straight forward into the camp escorted by the old man. He was astounded by how many men were jammed packed into the camp. There were at least twenty men at each campfire. All of them stood up and gawked at Maxim as he walked into the camp with his horse. It has been a long time since any of the men have seen a woman. Some of Maxim's anxiousness quelled as he saw all these meaty soldiers lust over him. He felt a little pride in knowing that all this time dressing as his sister made men who wanted to kill the boy version of him, lust over the girl version of him.

They stop at the center of the camp where they are met with a lavish white tent with two fire pillars on each side of the entryway. The King's armor was kept on the right side of the entrance on a t shape post as if to say "This is the King's tent."

"My King will see you now." The old man said. He laid out his right hand towards the door flaps and bowed his head.

Maxim got off his horse and timidly walked towards the entrance. The King's armor looked intimidating and the eyes encircling him were both threatening and wanting. His arms spread the flaps apart as he entered the tent. He let out a little yelp as was taken aback at what his eyes came upon.

One woman was on her knees worshiping an Adonis of a man who was laying on his large silk bed as another woman straddled his face. Maxim didn't know what to do. He just stood there as he watched this man being worshiped. The women were moaning with pleasure that he has never heard before, even in the Void. Nothing fake or forced, just gasping and moaning as if they were in another world. Then all of a sudden, the man on the bed moved both women off him like they were dolls and sat up on the bed.

He took a deep sigh and smiled at Maxim, "Well my ladies, it looks like my future wife finally decided to show herself. How about you girls go please my captains. They may die tomorrow. So you can do them the honor of one last fuck." He smacked both of their asses as the two beauties sauntered gleefully past Maxim and out of the tent.