The Promised Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But for Maxim, he felt his chest compress and his heart racing. Not because of impending danger. But because he has never seen a man like this. He thought Clay was the alpha, his perfect man. However, the man before him right now made him redefine what he thought an alpha was.

The man stood up and his large cock flopped down just right above his knees making Maxim's own knees quiver. Maxim glanced at his forearm as to compare his forearm to the man's cock. He was sure his cock was bigger. The scars across his chest show years of combat. Maxim's eyes darted across each bold line of the scars as he little cock tingled at the sight. Along with his big muscles, hairy chest, and scruff beard, this man had Maxim feeling a big lump in his throat. .

"So my future wife finally presents herself. Did you come thinking you will save your little kingdom?" He says toying with Maxim. Maxim now knew for sure this man was Peres.

"I only came so you wouldn't attack us. I was scared at first, but I now understand it's my duty to marry you." Maxim stated trying his best to sound like Mila.

Peres rubs his chin and gives a stroke to his cock. "You know since you are here why don't I get an early start on what my future wife has to offer? Take off those ugly garbs you have on and show me yourself."

"I only came to show you that I am willing to marry you so you won't attack tomorrow. You should know the custom is that you will not know me like that before our marriage. I will be off now if that is the case." Maxim tried to keep his direct demeanor. But, the way this King looked weakened his resolve.

Peres laughed as he went over to his vase of wine and poured himself a drink. "No, no, no, My dear Mila. You do not fail to show up at the appointed time and then ride all the way here presenting your own terms." Peres finished his drink and walked slowly to Maxim. His chiseled abs had Maxim's mouth-watering. His broad shoulders and chiseled jaw had his little cock flinching to get free from its cage. Peres stopped right in front of Maxim as he put his finger on Maxim's chin.

"There is something odd about you." Peres then walks around Maxim as Maxim just stands there frozen. "You are a lot different from how my advisers described you. A lot more womanly. I thought I was getting a feisty wife, who they warned me would kill me in my sleep. But instead, I have..." Peres ponders, then his eyes light up as he finally finds the right words, "This lovely prize in front of me."

Maxim's mix of being captivated by the man and his anxiousness caused him to not fully understand Peres's meaning. He just simply states, "I'm glad you are happy with me."

Peres comes back around and gets close to Maxim. He leans into his ear and whispers "Why don't you show me who you really are."

All Maxim wanted to do at that moment was touch Peres' large cock. He wanted to feel how hot it was. How heavy it must be. He tried to stay strong and stick to his plan. Just do enough to keep Peres from attacking tomorrow. And then it also dawned on him what would happen if Peres found out he was a boy. Playing a trick on a King like him must have had consequences he suddenly thought. But this was his only chance at keeping his people safe.

Suddenly Peres picked up Maxim's dainty, thin body and flung him on the bed. Peres pounced and enveloped Maxim with his broad body. Maxim couldn't help but gawk at how powerful Peres was. Every muscle and every vein was enthralling Maxim. Peres grabbed Maxim's hand and put it on his big cock. Maxim let out a little moan as he got his wish and Peres cock was somehow hotter and thicker than he imagined.

Maxim became too entranced and lost focus as Peres ducked down and pulled Maxim's garbs up and off of him. In an instant Maxim's true self was clear to Peres. Peres smirked as his assumptions were right. This wasn't Mila, his future wife. This was Maxim, a boy he thought he would have to kill someday. He smirked as he inspected the boy's body. Although he was an adult, Maxim's clear and smooth skin and underdeveloped muscles showed signs of weak royalty and youthfulness. But at the same time, he was even more pretty than the two whores who just left his tent. Maxim's unblemished skin and sleek stomach had Peres yearning to touch him.

Then Peres's eyes lingered on Maxim's slave cage. Maxim saw Peres linger there and that's when he began to get worried again. He had no idea how Peres would react to his trick.

But Peres began to tap on the front of the cage with his finger. "I heard rumors of boys like you in Athana. I thought it was a myth. I told them there is no way men would want to be women. But here in my tent is not only a slave boy but the very own prince of the kingdom." Peres kept tapping and tapping giving Maxim a small pleasurable sensation as it mixed with his ever-growing fear.

"Please, please, don't kill me. I only came to save my people." Maxim pleaded.

Peres kept tapping. His finger then trailed down to Maxim's tight balls making Maxim elicit another moan.

"My country doesn't have boys like you. We grow strong men where I come from. But, you... You are something different, prince. Or shall I call you a princess? You seem to be pretty good at dressing like one." Peres said as he brought Maxim's hand back to his cock. Peres cock throbbed and twitched as Maxim's hips could not help but lightly buck up.

Maxim did not nor could not respond to Peres. All of his attention was on this King's cock.

"I asked you a question. What shall it be, huh? Do you want me to treat you like a prince or my whore?"

Maxim understood the question. Along with the fear in his chest, his caged cock leaked precum as he found his answer, "Your whore. Treat me like your whore."

Peres leaned down and whispered to Maxim's ear, "Good girl." Peres turned over now lying on his back as he pulled Maxim on top of him. He pushed Maxim down and Maxim got the hint.

Maxim made his way down until his knees were on the ground and he was holding Peres big cock right in front of his face.

"Don't be afraid of it girl."

Maxim took one breath and opened his mouth to take in the head. Another moan escaped Maxim's mouth sending vibrations through Peres's cock.

Maxim was mystified by Peres's cock. He thought Clay's cock was the best he ever had but it did not compare to this one. The heat radiating from it filled his mouth and the thickness made his jaw expand. Maxim became more comfortable and he just wanted to suck this man. Trying to take every inch and lather every spot with his spit. Maxim could only get a third of the way so he just focused on the head. Licking and flicking every nerve of the head. Maxim wanted Peres to react in some way. But the king just sat there and smiled lustfully looking at this so-called "prince" worshiping his cock. Maxim then took the cock as deep as he could and choked to the point his saliva escaped his locked lips and his eyes watered. A miniscule moan escaped Peres and Maxim moaned as he finally made Peres react.

Peres huffed as he could not believe this girly boy made him moan as if he almost submitted. "Stand up and turn your back to me," Peres demanded of Maxim.

Maxim did as he was told. He showed off his feminine body to Peres. Skin is smooth and clear. Very little if any muscle. And all the baby fat left on his body made his ass look breedable.. He sat there for a second and stroked his cock. He never thought he would fuck another man. But this wasn't a man. This was a slave boy. A girly boy who is making his cock ache.

Peres grabbed both of the boy's ass cheeks and spread them, exposing Maxim's pink hole. He groaned as he licked the boy's hole. His cock pre-cummed as he heard Maxim's girly high-pitched moans. And his tongue grew a mind of its own as it could not get enough of the taste of his pink hole.

Maxim bit his lip and his eyes went wild as the strong and rough tongue of the king was eating his hole. His moans got higher and higher as the king's tongue licked and flicked faster. But the first time the king's tongue invaded his hole, Maxim moaned like the girl he always thought he was.

All of the fear left Maxim and he was now uncontrollably horny. "Fuck me, fuck me," Maxim repeatedly cooed as the King's tongue got deeper and deeper.

The king got up from the bed and pushed Maxim down on it. "You taste better than all of my women."

Maxim propped his legs up, brought his hand to his hole, and rubbed it sensually. With growing confidence, he said, "I bet I feel better than your other woman too. Claim my hole, my king. Make me your woman."

Peres stroked his cock looking almost mesmerized by Maxim's hole. Usually pussy was just pussy to him. A hole to get his cock off too. But he's never seen anything like this. A boy who not only looked like a girl but a sexier one than all of his whores. He walked over to one of his shelves and grabbed a little jar. He got a dollop of its clear, wet, content on his fingers and lathered it on his cock. "My doctors made this so I wouldn't hurt my women. I think you may need this more than them."

"I can take it." Maxim cooed

Peres laughed, "I bet you can. You seem very practiced in pleasuring real men." He lined his cock to Maxim's hole. Unlike the others he fucked, he started slow. Just the tip invading Maxim's hole made Maxim elicit a noise of pain and pleasure.

This was the largest cock Maxim ever took. It already made his mind numb and cock tingle in its cage. Now more than ever he wanted to take the slave cage off and stroke his cock. But with the next stroke, he could feel more pleasure in his hole.

"So big, my king, tearing me..." Maxim gripped the bed's covers as his words flustered and his body convulsed from the huge intrusion. Peres wasn't halfway in yet but Maxim was losing control. Peres felt Maxim opening up and taking one big stroke. Maxim's mouth gaped, his eyes rolled back and his caged cock spurted one long stream of clear cum as he felt Peres inside him.

Peres groaned at the sight of making this girly boy squirt. It carried him on as he stroked harder and faster inside the tight hole. None of his women felt this warm or tight. He tried holding a powerful disposition. But as he stroked, he felt himself losing himself inside this girly boy.

This was when Maxim knew what he wanted. He wanted to be this man's girl. To dress up, put on makeup, and please this real man. Maxim hooked his arms around the king and whispered, "Breed me, make me yours."

Peres muttered something in a language Maxim could not understand. Then he held tightly on Maxim's hips and his body trembled as his cock erupted, filling Maxim up.

His cum was hot giving Maxim a euphoric filling as his own cum again dribbled out of his cage. His girly moans made Peres stroke a couple more times as Maxim savored the sensation.

Without a word, Peres crawled into the bed and lay there looking satisfied. Maxim crawled in too and leaned his body to Peres's side. Maxim felt pride knowing this once intimidating man succumbed to him.

"I have never fucked a boy before," Peres said, breaking the silence.

"You still haven't. Don't I look like the princess you thought you would marry?"

Peres' eyes lingered on Maxim. Despite his flat chest and caged cock, this boy was all feminine. Especially the ass he just enjoyed. "Even better."

Maxim smiled as he stroked the man's hairy chest with his hand. "Will you spare my kingdom tomorrow if my sister does not show?" Maxim asked switching his tone to a soft and serious one.

Peres pondered and then replied, "That will be up to your father. If he does what I demand none of your people will die."

Maxim sinks into Peres deeper rubbing his hips and cage into Peres's thigh as to try to seduce him again, "Spare us and make us a part of your empire. And when you come back from your wars, I will be here waiting for you."

Peres ponders for a second. Then sits up and says," You should leave. I don't want to kill an entire search party. Be safe in knowing my men won't hurt you."

Maxim sighs and gets off the bed. His demeanor changes back to worry since he believes he failed his goal. All he is hoping for is Mila somehow showing up tomorrow.

As Maxim gets dressed back in his garbs and heads out the door, Peres says, "I like you, princess." His tone is sarcastic with a hint of praise, "I won't kill all your people tomorrow. But do know your city will be mine. One way or another."

Maxim nodded and headed out of the tent. The cool night air was nice but the same haunting and lustful eyes of the Esca were locked on him again. Maxim could tell they were all horny and deprived of touch. The whores in the camp were only for the high-ranking soldiers. The sight of a pretty-looking girl like him was rare. All of a sudden he did not feel as safe as the King promised he would be.

Maxim got on his horse and rode slowly out of the camp. Most of the men were now asleep, others were drinking, and some were fighting, but now the men surrounding him all had their attention on him. He saw men clenching and stroking the hilt of their swords as if it was their cock.

One ugly brute drunkenly walked in front of Maxim's horse. The horse stopped in its tracks. Three other drunken men surrounded Maxim from the other side.

"The... Your King promised safe passage for me." Maxim said in freight.

"I do not care for my King's promises. He promised us women and riches and we have gotten none of that. Now I'm going to take what I want." The brute drew his sword. Maxim's horse jumped on its hind legs forcing Maxim to hold on.

"Our stupid captain is putting us in the front row tomorrow. I'm not dying in this shithole without fucking a whore." Said one of the brutes on Maxim's side.

"Get her." Another man shouts. All four men rush the horse and knock Maxim to the ground. Maxim scrambles out of the way on all fours. But one of the men grabs Maxim's ankle and brings him down. The brute brings Maxim up and holds him against his chest.

"Please, no, he said you wouldn't attack. Please don't." Maxim pleads. He fails to rustle out of the man's grip.

"Shut her up," The brute says. The man holding Maxim brings his hand to Maxim's mouth. The brute drops his pants and exposes his small, dirty cock.

"Hurry up. My cock can't take how hot this girl's small ass feels." The man holding Maxim says.

Maxim squirms with all he has. The men cheer the brute on as they want their turn with Maxim. The brute inches closer and closer as Maxim's tears begin to form.

"Fuck her! Hurry up so I can get my turn!" The men shout. The brute gets close enough for Maxim to smell how grotesque the brute smell. But the brute suddenly stops. His eyes are in shock. The men surrounding the brute go silent and are in shock as well. The brute drops face first by the side of Maxim. Maxim watches the body fall before him as he sees a dagger lodged in the back.

"Attack! Where?!" One of the men shouts.

Another dagger hits the chest of another man. A black-clothed figure comes into view and picks up the dagger from the man's chest and strikes down the third man without him even reacting.

"Hey! Hey! I will kill this girl if you move one more step!" The man holding Maxim says in freight. The black figure raises its head and Maxim smiled as he realized it's Mila.

"Let go of him, now," Mila demands sternly.

"Him? No. This is a girl. Wait what?" The man turns Maxim around and looks quizzically at Maxim. He still cannot make out the boyish features of Maxim.

But just as the man realizes Maxims is a boy, his body jolts from behind and Maxim could hear the man take his last breath. Maxim steps aside and the man falls with an arrow striking the back of his heart.

Maxim looks up and sees Peres holding a bow and arrow with only a loin cloth outlining his large flaccid cock.

"So we finally meet Mila!" Peres shouts from yards away.

Mila grabs Maxim's arm from behind and whispers, "Let's go, you idiot."

Mila pulls Maxim to his horse and she gets on her own. They race out of the camp with no other Esca soldiers approaching them.

************

"Where have you been? How did you know I was there?" Maxim asks as they are back in the countryside.

"I didn't want any of those guards dragging me to that meeting. I have plenty of hiding spots in that palace. And I knew you would do something this stupid. So I followed you to their camp."

"You need to present yourself tomorrow Mila. People, our people, are going to die."

"I can't do that. I have other plans to get rid of them."

"You are so selfish, Mila. Just marry the King."

"Shut it, Maxim. When we get back to the palace you will go up to your room like nothing has happened. This will be the last time you see me for a while."

"What do you mean?" Maxim asks with sorrow in his voice.

"I can't tell you. I'm sorry Maxim but I cannot. You should not kno anything if you want to stay alive and save everyone. I had things planned but now they are on hold because I had to save your ass."

Maxim knew he wasn't going to get anything out of Mila. There was no way he could get information out of Mila if he wanted to. He just settled for saying, "Thank you."

"Just don't do anything stupid and stay alive, brother."

They approach the city's entrance. Maxim wanted to say something but Mila beat him to it, "Stay safe brother." Mila comes close to Maxim, kisses his forehead, and rides off back to the countryside. Maxim makes his way back to the palace and sneaks back in his room unnoticed.

********

Maxim was awakened by a loud knock on his door and the presence of Clay in his room.

"You must awake, my prince. The King of Esca and your father are waiting for you in the throne room." Clay announces in a formal matter as he was surrounded by other guards.

Maxim got ready in a hurry hearing Peres was here. His hole could still feel the sensation that the King gave him last night. He did not know what was going to happen. But he wanted to see him. As Maxim passed by Clay, Clay tried to sneak in a kiss or the very least a touch. But Maxim just passed by him without a thought. Maxim didn't feel the sexual tension with Clay that he once had with him. He just wanted to see the real king.

Maxim, with Clay behind him, entered the throne room. Maxim's father was flanked by his advisors with Mila nowhere in sight. Peres was wearing his beautiful armor with his royal guard flanking him.

"My son is here now Peres. What is your proposal?"

"It's a simple one. Instead of your daughter, I will take your son as let's say... a part of my royal entourage. He will accompany me as I take what my Empire deserves. In return, no one in your country will die. You will be a supply depot for my army. What is yours, is now mine. However, you can still call yourself "King" if you like."

Maxim's dad jumped from his throne and said, "How dare you presume I give up my only heir."

Peres smirked and whispered to one of his guards. The guard went outside, lit up an arrow, and shot it in the air. In the next moment, everyone in the room could hear a loud "boom."

"What was that?!" King Myer says in a freight.

"That was one barrage of my catapults. I can promise you one of your walls has failed. I apologize if some of your guards died."

An Athana warrior comes running into the throne room and shouts, "They hit our wall! There are already casualties."

"As I said, it is best you take my offer. No more should have to die today." Peres said.

The advisors surrounded the King. Some were questioning where Mila was. But Maxim knew she was not going to show. Others were pleading with the King not to give up the only heir.

"What is with the squabble? All of you know this prince is not suited for leading a nation." Peres turns to one of his guards and says, "Isn't that right Mosko? You have firsthand knowledge of this boy's disposition."