The Promised Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are right my king. This boy is anything but a King." Mosko makes direct eye contact with Maxim as he clenches his crotch and licks his lips.

Another loud boom could be heard. Another wall hit with the possibility of casualties.

"You are still... able to breed another heir, King of Athana. Let me have your boy as insurance for the rest of your country's safety."

Maxim remembered what Mila told him that night. "Just do whatever Peres says." So he approached his father and said, "He can have me. He will destroy us regardless. I will be okay, Father."

Clay jumped in and said, "No! Peres will just kill your son and end the line of succession. Never give your heir to the enemy."

"Father, please." Maxim pleaded.

Sy came into view and said, "Giving up Maxim may be what's best. He's destroying us while he just stands there and smirks. As he said, you can still produce another heir."

"Enough! Where is that damn daughter of mine." Myer shouts. Myer turns to his son and says, "You think you will be fine? How could you know?"

"I will be fine Father," Maxim says reassuringly.

Finn comes into view and says, "The people may be discouraged that the prince has been taken. However, the omen of the twins destroying the city will be squashed and morale over time will improve. Creating a single heir blessed by the gods is all we can hope for."

"Fine," Myer turns to Peres and says, "We have a deal. You promise no one else will die?"

Peres says to his archer, "Again." Another arrow flies into the air and the Esca catapults stand down.

"Come here, Maxim." Maxim saunters over Peres trying to hold in a smile. He never wanted to be a King. And now he gets to be with the man who made him feel like a real woman.

"Good job, King of Athana. You just saved your people." Peres turns and heads out the door with Maxim in his arm and his guard flanking in. Peres hands trials down to Maxim's ass and squeezes as if to signify to his father and the rest of Athana that Maxims is his now. They could hear whispers as to why Peres did that but the only one who truly knew what Peres meant was Clay. He bowed his head and did a silent vow to one day take Maxim back.

"You know I had to decimate an entire cohort of my army because of you. I do apologize for my men last night, it will not happen again." Peres whispered to Maxim as they walked out of the throne room.

Peres held tighter onto Maxim's ass and Maxix could only squeak out, "It's ok."

"Now I only hope your little sister of yours won't be any trouble. She was mighty impressive last night. I have dreams for what is about to come. She will not be a problem, will she?"

Maxim quivered. He only had a slight idea of what Mila was up to. So he just said what he thought would keep Peres happy, "She won't be a problem. She ran away from all of this. No one has seen her since last night."

"Good, good, girl," Peres says looking seductively at Maxim. They walk outside to where there is a carriage and a row of horses waiting for them.

"Get in, girly boy." Peres lifts Maxim into the carriage and follows him in and closes the door behind him. "I already miss your pretty little mouth. Your mine now."

Maxim leaned down and took Peres throbbing cock in his mouth, enjoying every moment of worshipping his cock.

"That's it, girl. I'm going to make you the girl you know you are." Peres takes a moment to enjoy Maxim taking more and more of his cock. "Fuck that feels good." Peres rubs Maxim's head with one hand with the other he digs into his clothes and plays with his hole. "With you by my side, I'm going to conquer everything in my sight."