The Prophecy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time he'd seen a man die and it was at his hands. The sword smashed through the chainmail, continued through the flesh and muscle and bone, to rip out the back, tearing the rings of metal away. For a second Grozenge remained upright, a look of surprise mingling with a sudden realisation that his life was slipping away from him. Then he fell backwards onto the sand.

The crowd was screaming and cheering, the calls for Grozenge now silent and all the yells for Vic. He ignored them, dropping his sword and shield onto the floor for others to pick up and running across the arena to his Mom. Deborah was already standing, crying what looked like tears of happiness, her arms held out with the metal chain that held them taut. Vic stopped at the table, just out of her reach and picked up the key, firstly unlocking the padlock which chained her to the wooden post and then the one which bound her hands together. The metal chain fell to the floor and Vic grasped her hugging her close, his hands wrapped round her, his head buried in her neck as she did the same with him, squeezing him so close he could feel the shift of her bosoms as she sobbed and cried, even beneath his chainmail.

Dimly he was aware that Shernost was calling for silence and announcing he was the winner, before walking across the arena to where Vic was holding his Mom. Deborah broke away from her son, her arms moving to grip his arms, as she looked into his eyes, "Marry me, accept the challenge," she said pleadingly, "I couldn't go through that again."

There was no choice, so Vic nodded and said "Yes." He turned to Shernost as the Magi approached, giving a shrug of defeat even if he had just won, "You win," he said, "I'll marry my Mom."

*

Shernost wasted no time in planning the wedding, Vic had been expecting there'd be months where he and his Mom could think up some plan to derail the wedding, but Shernost had immediately declared it would take place less than half a week away. The next few days were a blur to Vic, as he was whisked to what would be his new castle, conveniently located right next to the temples where Shernost had his base. The Magi seemed to be as adept at organising feasts as he was at translating prophecies and arranging battles to the death, as all Vic had to do was stamp or sign various vellum and paper parchments, whilst be fitted out for various new items of clothing and armour. After the first day he didn't see his mother as she was taken across the city to be prepared for the wedding, with new clothes and hairstyling and massages, designed Shernost explained, to make her more flexible and comely for the wedding night.

The Magi seemed to assume that it would be consummated, Vic assumed the opposite, though he saw no reason to tell Shernost that and have a further complicated discussion.

The day of the wedding came and Vic found himself in the chapel, Shernost in front of him, the Lords and Warriors seated behind, waiting for his Mom to come.

A blare of trumpets announced his Mom's arrival and Vic turned to look at her. To his surprise she almost took his breath away she was wearing a dark red net dress, which was almost see-through and exposed her cleavage almost to her nipples, whilst clinging tightly to the rest of her shapely body. Her blonde hair was curled and shiny, flowers intertwined in it as fell down to her shoulders. The make up was both subtle and appealing, bringing out the beauty of her face, whilst not concealing the fresh skin. Behind her a gaggle of handmaidens followed, each holding a posy of flowers -- all were young and attractive -- but Vic only had eyes for his Mom, seeing her in an entirely new way.

As she stood in front of the altar Deborah reached out to take his hand. Without thinking Vic took it, consoling himself with the thought, after he did so, that it was important the warriors and Lords thought of the marriage as a real one, even if he and his Mom didn't. Te could smell the perfume the handmaidens had dabbed on it, it was alluring and fresh, like a natural brook which one wanted to dip in.

The ceremony was short and simple, the Gods obviously not being fans of large metaphor filled sermons, ending with the injunction to kiss the bride. Vic had recovered his thoughts enough that as he moved forward he aimed for the cheek to give a more familial greeting, but just before he did, his Mom turned her face so he had no choice but to go on the lips. He almost opened his mouth, but kept it closed, even if he felt his lips lingering a second too long. Blushing he pulled back, muttering something about it being important to keep up appearances. His Mom smiled and nodded.

Still holding hands they led the wedding party and guests to the feast hall, where even as they were arriving servants were bringing out the first courses and wine. Vic and his Mom, now wife, were sat at the top table and if Vic wore no crown, he was still treated as King designate and served everything first, his Mom, as the Queen second. The wine was tasty, but weak, so there was little chance of becoming too drunk, which was one of the mercies and each course was tasty but small, so that even as they hit the fourteenth and final course, Vic was full, but far from bloated. He spoke to his Mom throughout, but kept the conversation inconsequential, aware that Shernost was always next to her and subtly trying to appear like he was not listening in, whilst obviously doing so.

Throughout the meal there was plenty of entertainment from mud wrestling slave girls to nude dancers, all designed to titillate and ready the new husband for his wife. Several times Vic found himself growing hard and turning to look at his Mom beside him, didn't reduce the swelling as much as he had hoped, as she ate at her food daintily and sipped at her wine, with a continual smile on her face as if she wasn't marrying her son.

The feasting finished Shernost clapped his hands and announced the dancing would begin. As was traditional the groom and his new bride had the first one and as the band began to play their flutes, trumpets and harps, Vic stood and took his Mom's hand leading her down. It was not a close dance luckily, nor a complex one, though he had practiced with several handmaidens sent over to him for that purpose. Holding his Mom's hand he stepped around in a circle as she followed him, smiling and nodding as he completed and then reversed the move; going back and forth several times until the band moved onto a new tune and other couples could join them. Vic quickly took his leave, leading his Mom back to the main table, though she held his hand as they threaded themselves through the other dancers.

He sat, but she didn't follow him as Shernost interrupted them and murmured something in her ear. She nodded, blushing slightly and turned to her son, "I'm going to our room, I'll expect you in a bit."

Shernost nodded his agreement, as Deborah gestured to the handmaidens to follow her, before taking a seat next to Vic and sipping at the wine. "I would not wait too long before you go to her, she is ripe and ready for your seed," he said.

"You expect me to have sex with my Mom?" Vic asked, he tried to sound surprised, but Shernost had made it sound so obvious and natural over last few days it came over as more resigned.

The Magi nodded, "Yes, why not? You are now married and she wants it."

"She does not," Vic said, though a small part of him wondered whether it was true, and an even smaller part found himself hoping it was.

The Magi smiled, "See for yourself," he said with the air of man who doesn't doubt his own words, "The prophecy says you will be wed, to be wed you must consummate, fuck her and tomorrow you will be King."

"How will anyone know? Unless someone is joining us in the bedroom we could lie and say we fucked... had sex and no-one would know."

"The Gods would know," said the Magi. He gave a small shrug and continued, "You either lie or you tell the truth, the Gods will decide whether you live or die; whether the prophecy is fulfilled or I have misread the signs. Have another drink..."

Vic had three, but they didn't tell him anything, though they didn't seem to do him any harm either and if he wasn't as sober as a judge when he stood, he was not as drunk as a lord either, especially not as drunk as some of the Lords down on the feasting tables. However, he knew he couldn't avoid the night anymore, at least without questions being asked by the guests about whether he had consummated the marriage and whilst he thought he wouldn't, probably (unless his Mom demanded it) he didn't want potential challengers to know.

"I shall see you in the morning," he said to Shernost.

"You will," the Magi agreed.

Despite leaving the feast Vic didn't hurry to his chambers, knowing that his Mom would be waiting there. She surely didn't mean for them to consummate their marriage, despite what Shernost had said and Vic was sure he didn't plan to either, even if his Mom had been more than usually hot today, with an alluring perfume to match. Still even dawdling, there was no-where else to go and eventually he reached the tower where his chambers were. There was a guard at the door, the man standing aside to let Vic enter, the teen closing it behind him and ascending the stairs to the main bedroom, where he assumed his Mom would be.

He paused at the landing, half-tempted to go further up to the roof and stay there the night, but that wouldn't solve his problems and would likely to add to them. He opened the door and stepped into the room.

He had expected it to be dark or at least dim, but it was almost as bright as day, with lanterns burning merrily on the wall and candles on virtually every surface, letting off a scent like cedar wood. His Mom was in the bed in the middle of the room. He could tell she was naked under the fur blankets even if only her shoulder were visible. She gave a smile as he entered, more nervous than he expected, "Are you going to join me?" she asked.

At that moment Vic knew two things, firstly if he joined her nothing would ever be the same again and secondly, he was going to get into bed with her and fuck her; she was too tempting to resist and she wanted it as much as, he suddenly realised, he did.

"Yes," he replied and unbuttoned his shirt.

His Mom nervously bit her lip, but her eyes didn't move from his chest as he pulled off the top and exposed his torso, it was firm and muscular, even before he'd arrived here he'd been working out and something in the air seemed to add even more tone to his physique. His boots were next, together with his socks, pushing them under the table to be picked up in the morning. He reached down for the lace of his breeches, his cock already hard under the pants. He loosened the cord and then pulled them down and off, aware his Mom was staring at his hard ten-inch dick. She licked her lips as if they were dry and pulled back the fur blanket.

As he had known, she was nude. Exposed her tits were larger and rounder than he expected and her pussy shaved, save for a small tuft of decorative hair above the slit, whether that and belly-button piercing were new or if she had always had them Vic didn't care. Naked as she was Vic got into the bed, his mother bringing back the blanket to cover them both. "What now?" he said.

"We're married, husband and wife as well as Mom and son," Deborah replied.

"That's not an answer," he said back.

She rolled onto her side towards him, her hand moving to rest on his chest, her fingers tracing a faint pattern between his pecs, "It is up to you," she replied, "but you are now my husband and I'm your wife." She withdrew her finger and licked it gently as if she wanted to taste his skin.

'Was she coming on to him?' he wondered. Even though their bodies weren't touching he could sense her nakedness. How own cock was hard, pressing upwards at the blanket, raising it obviously. He turned his head so he was looking at his Mom, her face glowing a bronzy red as the flames of the candles and lanterns flickered and lit up the room. She had always looked pretty, he wouldn't deny that, but lying here on their wedding night, the light softening her features she was so as to be desirable. It was the wine, he told himself, and Shernost's magics as well, the Magi had put a spell on them both -- whatever it was he wanted her, not as a son wants his Mom, but as a man wants a woman.

His head moved towards her, his mouth slowly opening so it was obvious he was looking for more than a familial peck. 'If she shows any resistance, I'll pull back, blame the wine and claim I was drunk', Vic said to himself.

He didn't need to worry, his Mom moved her head forward to meet him, her lips slowly drawing apart as well so that when they met their mouths were both open. They slipped and slid their lips over each other, opening and closing their mouths, sucking and slurping as if they were trying to swallow, their tongues teasing forward to touch and tease, probing gently into each other's mouths. Vic felt his tongue curling round and exploring his Mom, pressing and entwining with hers in a way that was impossible to brush off as a friendly kiss. She was reacting with equal enthusiasm, her tongue forcing it way back at his as her lips opened and closed round his, moving round his mouth as she tried to both encircle it and suck it in. He kissed back, harder, even more energetically, seeking to control her as she was seeking to manage him.

Reaching up his hand found her naked bosom. He grasped it, it was soft and larger than he had imagined, the flesh squashing under his fingers. He could feel the bump of the nipple on his palm as he squeezed harder, his Mom groaning in pleasure and shuddering in pleasure. He could sense one of her hands moving down to rub at her pussy, her fingers sliding over the crack as she pleasured herself. Vic felt his own cock throbbing with excitement, ready to plunge into her hot hole. But he didn't want to be too quick, he'd banged enough girls to know that foreplay is the way to her orgasm and he wanted his Mom to cum so powerfully she'd not regret what they were doing, even if that was partially a selfish desire to persuade her that they wouldn't need a stilted post sex conversation (at least until tomorrow). His head moved away from hers and down to her ample bosom.

"Oh Vic," his Mom moaned as his mouth latched onto her breast. His began to suck at the nipple, his teeth nibbling gently at it in between his breaks. He was sure he must have suckled her tit before, when he was a baby, but he had no memory of it, nor had he had any desire to return to it before tonight. But now it felt good, not that he was sucking it like he was a newborn desperate for a mother's milk, but that he was sucking it as a prelude to fucking a sexy woman, turning her on. He sucked harder and eagerly, swapping to the other. Deborah shuddered and groaned, her back bending as she sunk into the pleasure her son was providing her. "Don't stop, baby, ooohh, that feels so good."

Keeping his mouth on her teats, Vic moved a hand downward, over her stomach and towards her cunt. She was still rubbing herself, but he pushed her hand gently aside and replaced it with his own, telling her without words that she was his now and he could take care of her pleasure. She was already soaked, the juice coating her walls as he slid his fingers in, slowly but firmly pumping them into her hole. She gave another gasp and shiver, her mouth opening to let out a low moan of approval. His pushed deeper and faster, slipping his fingers in and out, feeling the warmth of her pussy as they gripped at them, the cum, which was seeping from her, soaking him as he fingered her waiting pussy. She was shivering and gasping with eagerness, one hand on his head stroking it, the other on his ass cheek, grasping the firm globe and gripping it so that her nails were digging in.

"OOhh God, Vic baby, take me, fuck me," Deborah moaned, ", I want you in me, I'm your wife, not your Mom."

She was wrong as she both his wife and Mom, but at the moment the wife bit felt more important. He lifted himself up, fully over her, feeling her legs spreading open to receive him and then lowered himself down, penetrating his Mom for the first time ever with his large cock. She gave a gasp of excited pleasure as he entered her, her mouth opening to let out following a series of short sharp pants as he carried on down, her eyes locking onto his face as he descended. "Fuck me, fuck me hard," she demanded and even though he was now the King he felt compelled to obey.

He rammed down, driving his cock deep into her pussy, the wet and willing walls giving way to his thrust, gripping at his prick and making the skin rub frantically at his gland. He drove again and again, hammering his prick into his Mom's waiting hole, each time feeling her convulse and gasp under him. Her gaze remained locked onto his, looking deep into each other's eyes as they coupled with a crazy carelessness. He slammed down again, his large thick dick driving deep into her soaked hole, filling her and making her pant in pleasure, her mouth agape as tiny breaths came from it like she couldn't take a full one. Again and again he rose up and hammered down, getting himself into a paced rhythm, hard and fast, deep and furious.

It no longer seemed to matter, that she was his Mom, not now he was inside her. All that mattered was that she was a hot and sexy older woman, who wanted him as much as he wanted her. Her hands were clawing at his back, her nails stabbing into the flesh so hard that in the morning he knew there would be marks -- though unlike when he'd previously banged a girl so hard she'd scratched him, this time he wouldn't be hiding it from his Mom. Her legs moved up and round him, gripping his thighs with her heels on his calves, encouraging him deeper and harder, her own body shuddering and rising to meet his, dropping back down as he plunged into her, pinning her to the mattress. Her head raised slightly and he lowered his, knowing what she wanted, slowing down for a moment to kiss her, their mouths and tongues merging as one, before he lifted his head and resumed slamming her as hard as he could.

"Yesss, yesss, baby, fuck me, fuck your wife, she wants it hard," his Mom squealed, her head falling back onto the pillows. "Give me that cock, I want it all the way in me. Ooohh, yesss, yessss."

She gasped loudly and shook as if she was being hit by a wave of intense pleasure. Vic had banged women before, even older ones if a twenty nine year old and a twenty five year old counted, but he didn't think he had ever had such a reaction. Sure, there had been pants and grunts, but never so loud, not high-pitched squeals which seemed like they came from an old fashioned kettle on the verge of boiling. His previous girlfriends had (mainly) moved as well, but it had been understated tremors and gentle rocking, not the full shudders like an earthquake was happening in her pussy. Vic wasn't sure whether it was because he was getting more experienced and working out what a woman wanted or whether this world, much like it had made him a deadly fighter, had also raised his sexual skills to Casanova type levels. Or even if it was that he and his Mom were so in tune, sexually, that it was like riding a bronco. He didn't care, however, whatever the reason it was great and he was enjoying it as much as his Mom was.

"AAarrrgghh, yessss, do me, don't stop, don't ever stop, aaarrggghhh, Vic baby, this is so fucking hot, aaaarrghhh, fuuucckk," his Mom shrieked and cried so loud he imagined that the whole city could hear them rutting away.

He rammed down, feeling her cunt sucking in his cock like they belonged together. His balls were pressing at her mons as the full length of his hard prick entered her, diving in as deep as was possible. She shuddered and squealed once more, her fingers grasping his back hard and her nails knifing into him. It was painful but irrelevant, it would need to be a lot more agonizing than it was before it swamped the pleasure he was getting from pounding his Mom's soaked hole. He could feel her breasts bouncing and squashing against him as he slammed down and rose again, the nipples hard and stiff on his chest whenever he pushed down. "Fuck," he grunted in pleasure, "Take my cock, take it all."