The Prophecy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A successful campaign?" she asked, though the news had travelled back several days ago, two of the border tribes comprehensively beaten by her son in battle and the another two agreeing to pay homage to him, securing the frontiers for a generation.

"Yes, but I missed you and this little one," he smiled at Princess Barbara and the baby smiled back, before kissing his wife tenderly, careful not to squash the child she was holding.

"It's time for Barbara's afternoon nap," Deborah passed the baby to the maid, who took the child, curtsied again and departed.

As soon as she had closed the door, Deborah rushed forward and gave her husband the kiss she had wanted to give him, a long and passionate locking of lips, tongues battling together, as she used one hand to undo his pants before reaching up for her bodice. They were naked in moments, "Let's fuck," she giggled.

"If we're lucky we might get a son," he grinned in agreement and let his Mom lead him into the bedchamber.