The Prophecy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Vic, give it me, I can take it, I want it," his Mom gasped in reply, her thighs squeezing harder at him and her hands pressing his upper chest down against her body, so that it was his hips and stomach that were doing all the work. His cock slammed deep into her again, sliding easily down her lubricated twat, the wet juice slathering his thick pole and sloshing out over her lips, leaving them as soaked as the hole itself. She gasped in pleasure, her body arching and her face contorting, her mouth first open and then grimly closed as if she was scared that the ecstasy would leak out if her lips were agape.

He didn't even pause, continuing to ram at her and slam his large cock into her wanton pussy. She screamed and shrieked even louder, not caring that it was her son in her. But then he no longer cared either. She was the most fuckably hot woman he'd ever been with, better than the eighteen year old cheer captain, better than the twenty nine year old barmaid who sold fake ID on the side. But then she wasn't his Mom, or being his Mom was no longer the most important thing about her to him, but she was now his lawfully wedded wife, to fuck and to hold whenever they wanted; and if the sex was always going to be as good as this he imagined that they would want it a lot.

"Yesss, aaarrggghh, make me cum more," she screamed, "Aaarrrgghh, yesss, you're so good."

He felt pride as she squealed out the words, even more so because her actions showed them to be true, as she shook and rocked like she was possessed, her entire body flushed and red with the pleasure he was giving her. If she was the best fuck he'd ever had, he wondered whether he was her best -- without being immodest, he doubted many men had made her scream like that, at least in recent years when her bedroom had been notably quiet on the occasions when a male friend was staying the night.

She wasn't silent now, screaming like a banshee in the night, "Aaarrrghhh, yessss, fuuucckk, yesssss, yessss, fuck me harder baby, aaaarrrghhh fuck me forever!"

He wanted to, he wanted to keep on fucking non-stop all the way to morning, to feel his Mom shuddering under him, to hear her squeals and radiate in the warmth emanating from her. But his cock and balls were intent on betraying him, the gland unable to stop the cunt gripping and squeezing it and the sac ready to empty whether he wanted to or not. He couldn't say it wasn't worth it as an orgasm, as powerful as anyone he'd had previously, took control off his body and reduced his muscles to jelly and turned his nerves to electricity.

"Yes, cum in me," his Mom squealed as she realised he was ejaculating, "Fill me with your seed."

He closed his eyes tightly as his cock spurted blast after blast into his Mom's twat, more than fulfilling her ask, until it was seeping over the lips and his hard cock was softening within her. He pulled out and rolled off her, falling onto his back. Now it was over, his doubts were immediately returning.

But not, it seemed, for his Mom. She rolled onto her side so she was facing him, one hand under her head, the other stroking his chest. "God, Vic, baby, you were marvellous, I've never cum like that before, you were a stallion." She moved her head forward and kissed him on the side of his face, letting her tongue out so that she could run it over his cheek and lips, down to his chin, sensually. Despite himself he could feel an ember of passion heating up in his loins, not cooled as his Mom reached down to his cock, still sticky and wet with his and her cum, and slid her hand over it. "We can do it every night and every morning, now, fuck like wild animals," she purred.

"I need to take a bath," Vic said. It was true, as he was perspiring from the energetic sex, but it also gave him a moment to think. He pulled back the bedding and got out, aware he was naked and that his Mom was looking at him with hungry eyes, equally aware that in pushing away the furs he had also exposed her naked body, and that it looked good. He quickly turned and left, walking through the door to the chamber next door where a great stone bath, easily big enough for two, sat embedded in the floor. He knew without testing it would be hot, not so much that it boiled, but not tepid either, the spells of the Magi keeping it constant (without much effort of their part, according to Shernost).

He got in, relishing the heat of the water against his tired muscles and find himself becoming instantly re-energised, even his cock seemed to be stirring again. It was wrong to fuck his Mom, that was true, certainly in his world, but he was no longer in the same dimension and they did things differently. And his Mom wanted it, she had made that more than clear, so he wasn't hurting her. He lay back and contemplated things, closing his eyes to think

At least for a few moments, before he was disturbed by the soft pad of footprints. He opened his eyes to see his Mom walking towards the bath, she was wearing a red night-gown, but whilst it may have provided a modicum of warmth it didn't conceal anything, being both open and translucent. In her hands she was carrying two wine goblets. "I thought you would want a drink," she said and handed him one. "Can I join you?" she asked and as he nodded she put down the second drink on the edge of the bath and slipped out of her robe so that she was totally naked, her round tits jiggling as she walked down the steps and into the bath, sliding round the marble seat until she was next to him.

"About what we did, just now..." she began.

"Had sex," Vic felt it needed to be put into words.

"Fucked hard," she corrected him with a smile and as it was the truth he just nodded and let her continue, "I don't regret it, do you?"

He paused, unsure for a second how to reply, before coming out with, "It was good." It wasn't an answer to the question, but it was true the sex had been good, great even and he wasn't yet sure whether he was regretting it. Probably not, he decided as his Mom, slipped even closer to him so they were touching, her spare hand slipping under the water to rest on his upper thigh, inches from his rapidly awakening cock.

"If I wasn't your Mom, what would you think, would you fuck me again?" she asked.

"You are my Mom," Vic said.

"That's not what I was asking," she replied, bringing her mouth so close to his he could feel the warm breath on his lips. "Would you fuck me again?"

"Yes," he replied hoarsely and his mouth opened for hers.

They kissed long and deep, their tongues probing and exploring each other, their lips melded together. Her hand moved up his thigh to find his cock, but it was already erect even without her help. She stroked it gently, not enough to make him near cumming, but enough to keep him stiff and hard. He let go off the goblet and moved his hands to her chest, playing and kneading with her soft round bosoms, squeezing them gently and making them jump and bounce.

"I can't believe we're doing this either," Deborah said with a smile after they broke.

"I know it shouldn't but it feels right, when I saw you in the bed, I knew I wanted you," he said.

"This is going to sound awful," his Mom blushed, "but for me it was when I saw you in the cell before you went to fight that man, you looked so manly and unafraid and I just felt this horrible desire, even if I knew it was wrong. And then when you fought him, risking you life, no-one has ever done anything like that for me, "No-one has ever killed for me before." She gave a small nervous titter as if she was letting go off an innermost secret.

"He was a bad man and this world is better for him not being in it," Vic replied and leaned forward to kiss his Mom and show that he was still on her side.

For a few more minutes they resumed exploring each other's bodies, their hands caressing parts that neither had imagined ever seeing again, never mind touching and squeezing and stroking. Eventually Vic broke the kissing with a grin, now content with their new relationship and eager to continue with it. "We should go to bed," he said and stood.

Deborah followed him to the bed chamber, not bothering to put on the gown again. She put a hand on his shoulder as he was about to get into the bed, "Before we fuck again," she smiled playfully, "Do you want a warm up?"

"What kind of warm up," he said turning towards her.

"With my mouth," she purred before sliding gently to her knees in front of him.

Vic gulped in excitement as she opened her lips and let her tongue roll over his thick gland, slowly and sensually sweeping around and up and down it, coating the prick with a thin sheen of her saliva. She went down again, licking at the underside until she got to his balls, before continuing to slowly slide her tongue round them, teasing him by taking them into her mouth and gently sucking for a moment.

"Oh God," he murmured in a thankful prayer, as she continued to tease him with her tongue, licking his cock all over and ensuring it was hard.

"Oh fucking God," he repeated the prayer more forcefully as her mouth opened and she slid her luscious lips down the length of his thick rod.

At first she only went an inch or two before bobbing her head back and smiling, teasingly and sexily, up at him. But then she went down again, taking more and when she pulled back she didn't fall off the prick, but ended an inch from the tip, before going forward again. Her lips rolled down his stiff prick, warm and wet, leaving a trail of pleasure in her wake. Vic grunted, his teeth automatically gritting together, as he reached for her shoulders, balancing himself on them as his legs suddenly felt very weak and rubbery.

Down below the sounds of slurping intensified as his Mom eagerly sucked his cock, taking it almost as deep her throat, filling her mouth with the meaty delight. Vic grunted again, his hands gripping so hard at his Mom's shoulder's he could feel the blade. For his first blowjob his then girlfriend had been so nervous she'd grazed him with her teeth and whilst he'd had a lot of better ones since he didn't think any of them compared to his Mom's; if she normally gave head this good he couldn't work out why she was single.

Her head banged up and down enthusiastically, like she was listening to some eighties metal band, taking his cock as far into her as anyone had ever taken it. He could feel the gland being drowned in her warm, wet mouth, coating the cock with her saliva until it felt like it was coated in a warm sheen of chocolate.

"Gwrfff, gwrff," his Mom gulped. Vic knew what she meant, as he gave a gasp of surprise. It meant that she was taking him deep enough that his cock was pressing towards her throat. He looked down, ready to pull out, but even though his Mom's eyes were wide and she was blinking away watery streams which were forming in them she was going just as enthusiastically, a trickle of saliva rolling down her chin as she took it. Vic closed his eyes again, letting the feelings of pleasure, soak over him and trying desperately to stop himself cumming.

Luckily for him he didn't. "Hmpff," his Mom gasped as she pulled back, his dripping cock popping out of her mouth. She smiled at him, "How was that for foreplay?"

"Almost as good as the main event," he said as she got to her feet.

"I don't think so," she tittered, walking over to the bed and getting on her hands and knees on top of the furs. She wiggled her naked ass towards him, "Have you ever done anal with any of your previous girlfriends?"

It was a question Vic never thought he'd have his Mom ask, but given what she was just about to offer him, it was an easy one to answer, "A couple," he replied, remembering Mandy from Math Club and a older college girl he'd met at a party and whose name he hadn't picked up.

His Mom giggled, "Well, given the circumstances I can hardly claim to be a proper virgin for our wedding night, but I can claim to be an anal one."

"You've never been done backdoor?" Vic wasn't sure whether he believed her or not.

"That's what I'm claiming," his Mom tittered again. She wiggled her ass some more, "Wanna be my first, husband of mine."

It didn't matter to Vic whether she was playacting or telling the truth, he could hardly expect her to be inexperienced and pure, given she was his Mom and in her forties, with a failed marriage and several equally failed relationships behind her. All that mattered was that his cock was hard, she was willing and her butt looked as hot as hell. "Too right I do," he grinned and got on the bed behind her.

Her ass looked so inviting that he was almost slavering as he gripped her cheeks, pulling them apart to reveal her tight back hole. Taking his cock in one hand, he positioned it in the crater, pausing for a second just in case his Mom changed her mind. She didn't and so he shoved forward, forcing open the tight ring. Luckily his cock was still soaked and oiled from Deborah's sucking, but it was still tight; he could feel the walls rubbing at the skin of his prick as she pushed it in, burning hot despite the oral lubrication. He gritted his teeth and continued down, despite the friction (or because of it) he could feel the blood pumping in his cock as it was squeezed tight. He moved his hands to her waist, to get a better grip, and thrust again.

"Mmnnn, yes, baby, yes, fuck my ass, I want you to stretch my butthole so wide," his Mom moaned, continue to wiggle and wriggle it, encouraging him in.

"Yeah, Mom, I'm on it," he responded and drove forward, forcing her back tunnel open. It gripped him even harder, squeezing at his prick like he'd placed it in a vice, except in a good way. He pulled back a couple of inches and then drove forward, his large dick spearing forward and making his Mom squeal in pleasure, her hands gripping the furs and her ass pushing backwards to meet him. He continued pumping and thrusting, ramming it in deeper with each forward drive. It felt like a hand was on his dick, trying to crush it at the same time as it was stimulating it. Up he went, down again, filling his Mom's hole with his thick dick, making her gape as she wanted.

All the time she was moaning in pleasure; "Yes, Vic baby, ram my butt, I want you in me, oooohhh, this feels so good, uuuurrhhh, fuck me hard, fill me with your prick."

He slammed harder, feeding her the last of its length, his balls banging hard against her as he thrust and thrust again. He moved faster and harder, it getting easier as her walls loosened under the continuous assault. Not that, judging from her squeals and gasps, she in anyway minded. He soon moved into a rhythm, fast and powerful, making his Mom rock and tremble, her butt bouncing as he hammered into the fleshy globes again and again, his massive prick vanishing between them and into her taboo hole.

It was for Vic to believe he was fucking his Mom in the butt. Just over a week ago he wouldn't have even considered it, would have likely been repulsed by just imagining it if the thought had somehow entered his mind. But now here he was, balls deep in her most forbidden passage and enjoying it more than he should; no he corrected himself, enjoying it as much as he should, given how sexy and hot his Mom was, how she was up for it as well and that they were now man and wife, not just son and Mom.

"God, Mom, your ass is so wonderful, it's the best I've ever fucked," he said, driving forward.

"I love you in it baby, you're making me so happy," his Mom squealed in reply.

He thrust again, sending his cock deep into his Mom's hole and making her cry out in ecstasy as he continued with her ramming. He pressed down, putting his hand on the top of her back, forcing her downwards so she was face down on the bed, with her ass up. "Ooohh, yeesss," she cried, "That's it Vic, fuck your Mom's butt open."

Pausing he pushed her onto the bed fully and rolled her over, before lying on side behind her and reinserting his cock in her ass before she could complain. She shuddered as the thick pole rammed down her hole, her shakes getting even wilder as he reached round with his hand until he found her cunt and stuffed a couple of fingers in it, working them vigorously in the soaked hole. "Fucckkk," she shrieked, "Oooohh, arrrrggghhh, yessss, I've never been fucked like this Vic baby, ram my holes, oh fuck use them both."

Vic did so, enthusiastically, speeding up to hammer his Mom's asshole as fast and hard as he could, at the same time driving his fingers so deep into her cunt that he could feeling the pounding of his cock through her walls. His Mom was almost continually screaming now, her wails of pleasure filling the room, as she arched her back and pressed against him. His spare arm wrapped under her body to find her bouncing tits to squeeze and knead, driving her to further fits of frenzy, her entire body burning hot with ecstasy, the skin flushed red as she orgasmed again and again. Vic's cock pounded in, her asshole stretched and easy for access -- he briefly wondered whether she was telling the truth about being an anal virgin, she seemed to be taking the big cock in her hole too easily for that, but then he decided it didn't matter -- if she wanted to say she was a virgin and that her son was taking her anal cherry that was okay with him.

"Aaaarrrghh," she screamed as she climaxed, "AAAarrrghhh, yessss, make Mom cum."

Juice was squirting out from her cunt, covering his fingers and soaking the furs. He shoved them in deeper and harder, slamming down at the warm, wet walls and making her scream even louder as she was taken from both sides. "Yesss, yesss, aaaaarrggghhh, fuuuckkk!" The orgasms seemed to be hitting her in a constant wave, Vic not allowing her down from one before he was fucking another into her. He didn't think she was complaining as she shrieked some more, "Yesssss, I'm cumming for you baby, aaarrgggghhh!"

He continued to pump harder and harder, her ass gripping and squeezing his cock, building the pressure in his balls. He tried to force it back, firstly thinking about other things -- which was impossible as the hotness of his Mom's butt drove any other thoughts from his head. Then slowing down almost to stop, only for his Mom to moan out, "Fuck me harder, don't stop baby please, pound me" and he was encouraged to return to his previous pace. Panting with exertion he knew he was close, his body automatically speeding up even as he wanted to slow down and keep this feeling forever. His Mom screamed out one last time as a final orgasm hit her, "Yessssss!"

Then his own body was flooded with ecstasy, every fibre of it tearing apart. Spurt after spurt of cum shot from his prick and into her ass, filling the hole with his wet, silvery goo, bubbling out as he withdrew.

He rolled over onto his back, trying to get his breath back as his Mom nestled into him, resting her head on his chest. "I'm so happy we're together."

"Me to," he admitted. Tomorrow he'd have to find out how he ruled a Kingdom, especially one split into so many factions and clans, but tonight he had found the woman who he would share the burdens with, his hot and sexy Mom.

*

Queen Deborah quickly adjusted herself in front of the mirror, deciding quickly the bodice didn't show enough cleavage and rapidly loosening it. Outside in the courtyard the trumpets were still sounding her husband's return and had been doing for five minutes, long enough for her to quickly run a brush through her hair and dab on a touch of perfume.

Her maid was standing beside the door holding the princess, waiting for Deborah to come out of the bed chamber, as soon as she did Deborah took her eighteen month old in her arms. Just in time as the door opened and in walked her husband and son, King Victor, or Vic the Victorious as the crowds were beginning to call him. The maid curtsied but he ignored her, his only interest in his wife and daughter. Deborah gave him a peck on the cheek, aware that their daughter was more interested in playing with the tassels of his cloak.