The Prophesied Maiden

Story Info
Girl unwittingly becomes the centre of a cult prophecy.
3.4k words
4.33
41.7k
70

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content warning: this story includes non-consensual sex, pleasure-enhancing drugs and a cult-like religious sect. Read at your own risk.

*****

My car slowed to a stop outside the ominous black wrought-iron gates, a sense of foreboding making my stomach churn. I glanced around, taking in the isolated mansion in the distance and swivelling my head to see if there was anyone in the vicinity. Nope, nobody, I thought, the idea of being isolated with my ex not a comforting notion.

I pressed the window button down and leaned my head out to touch the speaker button beside the gate. My mouth had gone dry.

"Hello? Adrian, it's me... Are you there?" I asked uncertainly. The answering beep and whoosh of the gates automatically opening told me I had been heard. But by who, I had no idea. I rolled the window back up.

"It's fine, it's fine, it's totally fine," I murmured, manoeuvring my car towards the imposing mansion.

It was so out of character for Adrian to live in a place like this. This kind of extravagantly ostentatious style wasn't him. He was nice, easy-going, perhaps even too nice. He wanted to please everyone and was gullible to the extreme. It just hadn't worked out.

Until he called, I hadn't heard from him or seen him in over 6 months. Shortly after our breakup, his social media pages disappeared. He just fell off the grid. Then out of the blue, he rang, his same old cheery voice warming my heart. I hoped we could be friends, maybe even occasionally friends with benefits. And I was really curious where he had gone to.

I drove around a huge fountain and parked my car near the steps leading to the front door. Butterflies exploded in my stomach and I smoothed down my skirt in an attempt to calm myself. Relax, it's just Adrian, you know him, I thought. Taking a deep breath before I lost my nerve, I threw the car door open and marched up the stairs, knocking loudly on the dark wooden door.

It was opened seconds later by a smiling Adrian, his entire face lighting up when he saw me. His eyes travelled up and down my body with a look of awe. His smile widened.

"Hey, you," I said awkwardly, some of my brashness disappearing. He reached out to hug me, and held me a little too long. He smelled woodsy and warm, and I revelled in feeling his muscles wrapped around me.

"You look stunning," he breathed, finally letting me go and giving me a once-over again. I blushed. It's been awhile since I've had that kind of attention, I mused.

"Come, let me show you around," he said excitedly. He seemed like a little puppy, as if he couldn't believe I was there.

"Adrian, this is quite the place!" I exclaimed, taking in the sweeping staircases and marble floors. He showed me around the ornately decorated rooms before moving to a living room complete with a roaring fireplace and seating.

"Whisky?" he asked, remembering my favourite liquor. I nodded and smiled.

"So, what brings you to a place like this? I must say, it's pretty fancy," I asked, taking a seat while he arranged the drinks.

"Well, when we..." he paused before handing me the whisky-filled tumbler, "broke up, I did a little soul-searching." He sat down beside me, close enough to feel the warmth of his muscular thighs. "I found this amazing group who have really opened my world." His eyes lit up as he spoke. "It's called the Brotherhood of Light. We are on a mission... a mission to bring forth the Lighted One."

I took a big gulp of my whisky to cover my reaction. "Ok, that sounds...interesting..." I responded, trying to be polite. Interestingly CRAZY, I screamed inside. I couldn't look at the doorway behind me without alerting him that I was ready to bolt.

"Yeah, I see that look, and I totally get it," Adrian laughed, running his fingers through his brown hair. "But it's not like that. We are charged with bringing the one true source of hope and light and love into the world. There's a prophecy -" he cut himself off. "There is so much, so much for you to know, to understand..." he trailed off, his brown eyes eagerly taking in mine. He was silent for a moment, so I gulped down the rest of my whisky. The sooner I'm finished the sooner I can leave, I reasoned. When I placed my empty tumbler on the coffee table, his grin widened and his eyes sparkled. He moved closer to me on the lounge and clasped my hands.

"You're the key to it all. I almost couldn't believe it when I first heard the prophecy. But it's absolutely you, and the Elders agree." A cold feeling made its way down my spine. He stared earnestly into my eyes. "You will be the one to birth the Lighted One."

I cleared my throat and let go of his hands, all politeness now leaving my system and fear making my hands shake. "Okie dokie, that's about enough of the Crazy Train for today," I stood up and smoothed my skirt. "Nice to see you Adrian, but this will be the last time."

I moved to turn away from him when a hard grip on my wrist pulled me back. I gasped. Adrian stood, clinging to me, his grin now turning maniacal.

"Oh, you're not going anywhere," he breathed, his eyes glittering dangerously with lust. "Tonight is the prophesied moon. And the consummation of the Brotherhood and the Maiden will be complete." Fear curled around my gut as I stared into his eyes. The old Adrian was truly gone.

I wrenched my hand from his, my throat tight with terror, and backed away before turning to the doorway. I gasped in horror.

There was at least a dozen men and women blocking my path, the men dressed in dark robes and the women dressed in white robes. They all looked at me with the same look of awe that Adrian had when I first walked in. Pure fear laced through my system and I choked on a sob.

I turned back to Adrian, who then wrapped his arms around me in a punishing hold. I screamed and flailed my arms, kicking at him. I could hear movement of rustling robes behind me but all I could see was Adrian staring down at me, lust colouring his face. I could feel his thick erection against my thighs as I kicked out at him.

Adrian leaned in to whisper in my ear, "Be calm. I promise you're going to love it. That whisky you just had? Had a little something in there to make this all feel like the most pleasurable night of your life." I whimpered softly. The sounds of scraping furniture behind me sounded. "You're going to cum so many times for us all. Then the seed will take hold in your womb, and the Lighted One will be brought forth." He breathed in my hair, and I wriggled. The terror I had felt moments ago seemed to be dulling somewhat, replaced by a steady hum of desire. Adrian's closeness now made me distinctly aware of his delicious muscles, his hard leg between mine, my clit throbbing furiously. I moaned, shocking myself when I heard it aloud.

"There's my girl," Adrian grinned as I stilled in his arms, feeling heavy and jelly-like. His arms still around me, he manoeuvred me back onto something cushioned. I sighed contentedly at the feel.

What? NO! Fight this, something is wrong! You have to get the hell out of there!! A small, alarmed voice piped up.

I closed my eyes. I would get out, in a minute. A small smile played on my lips as I felt hands removing my clothing. How silly, taking off my clothes in a room full of people, I thought absently. I felt soft hands clasping my hands and legs, moving them to cushioned poles that drove my legs apart and attaching them with something soft. It's so warm in this room, so nice...

"Brotherhood," a commanding voice rang out and cut through my delirious thoughts. I opened my eyes, noting that I was now attached to some kind of cross bent at a 45-degree angle. Weird, how did that happen? I thought, stifling a giggle. The older robed man in front of me didn't seem like the type to suffer giggles.

"We are gathered here on this momentous occasion." He spread his arms wide, and I noticed all the other people in the room again. The white robed women stood by me, watching.

"We have waited long for this. Tonight, we have the Prophesied Maiden. It is the Birth Moon. And we, the Brotherhood of Light, are all gathered here to consummate this union and bring forth the Lighted One who will be our salvation!" He lifted his arms in triumph at his final words, and the crowd cheered.

I glanced around, my head lolling. The older man in front of me smiled down at me. "You are a very special young woman," he breathed, his erection tenting in his robe. He moved forward, running a hand along my silky leg before stopping at my pussy. His touch lit me on fire and I squirmed, moaning again. Desire coursed through his eyes and his breath hitched.

"Ladies of the Brotherhood, prepare the Maiden for the breeding," he announced before moving away.

I watched as the white robed women descended upon me. I heard them murmuring "Bless the Prophesied Maiden" in chanting tones. Everything seemed fuzzy but my mind was concentrated on the throbbing between my legs. I felt the women begin caressing every inch of my body, their soft hands gently tickling my naked skin. I closed my eyes and hummed in delight when I felt velvety lips begin kissing me all over. Down the insides of my arms, along my belly, across my neck, up the insides of my calves. I felt a gentle hand sweep away my hair to expose my neck before a sweet hot breath began trailing kisses along it. I drew in a harsh breath and opened my eyes when I felt two sets of lips suckling my nipples. I watched in fascination as the women licked and sucked, my nipples forming hard peaks as they worked. Every tug with their pillowy lips sent a bolt of desire straight to my pussy. I saw another woman kissing her way up my thigh, her supple hands trailing behind her kisses. I moaned at the delicate stimulation of all their attentions on me and closed my eyes in bliss. Every touch, every kiss, every lick seemed intensified tenfold.

I felt the silky lips moving further and further up my thigh until it reached my dripping pussy. "Bless the Prophesied Maiden" she breathed before she kissed my pussy. I cried out, even the small touch causing such intense pleasure that I bucked on the cross. She rained kisses on my pussy before suckling on the lips and running her tongue over my gushing entrance. I moaned louder, my hands forming fists as I strained against the holds. It was just so intense!

The woman between my legs became more earnest in her ministrations, making long strokes with her tongue against my clit. The other women also began increasing their attentions, nipping at my nipples and neck and kissing my lips while running their hands all over my body. I moaned and bucked wildly, but the restraints held me in place. Besides, there was nowhere else I wanted to be.

I felt the deep pull in my core as my orgasm approached. I panted heavily, and was hardly aware of the crowd of men watching and chanting. The woman between my legs suckled harder on my clit, licking frantically at my pussy while I squirmed and thrust my pussy into her face. She gripped my thighs and buried her face in my pussy as it gushed with cum. My orgasm rose to a crescendo, and I screamed with wild abandon as I flew on the most intense orgasm I'd ever had. I threw my head back, my body quivering with the aftershocks. I whimpered as the women withdrew their attentions, murmuring "Bless the Prophesied Maiden" and moving to the back of the room.

Panting heavily, I weakly tore at the wrist restraints. Despite the incredible orgasm I had just received, my body was zinging and ready. My pussy still throbbed, clutching on emptiness. I saw the old robed man return to his place in front, his face flushed with what he had just seen. He smiled down at me, his dark eyes glittering with lust.

"And now begins the consummation. The Brotherhood of Light will plant the seed in the Prophesied Maiden, and the Lighted One shall be conceived. Let us begin with Brother Aiden, who has found our Maiden." He swept his hands to the side, and I watched Aiden come forward, now wearing dark robes like all the others.

He grinned at me, running his fingertips up my legs until he reached my soaked pussy. He swept a finger through my folds, my breath catching in my throat at the delicious feel, and he licked his finger. He leaned over me, and the feel of his robes between my legs lit my fire even more.

"The more you cum, the more you will want it. And you're going to get every last drop from all of us."

He moved his robes to the side to expose his thick, large cock. It was then that I realised many of the men had done the same, and were stroking the lengths of their cocks while watching me. I looked back at Adrian just as he sunk his cock inch by glorious inch into my sopping wet pussy. I moaned loudly and threw my head back as I felt each inch fill me.

"Yes," I breathed. This felt right.

Once he was fully encased in me, he gripped the cross where my arms lay and began thrusting in and out - slowly at first, before his eyes rolled back with desire. I could feel my pussy gripping him tightly with every inch in and out. Then he couldn't hold back anymore and began fucking me harder. Each thrust felt like a wave of pure need pooling in my core, and I felt everything magnified and intensified. I breathed harder and harder as I felt a familiar crescendo rising. Surely not again, already?

Adrian thrust harder and harder, his groans filling the room. I felt his cock ramming against my womb in a delicious motion that hit just the right spot. I felt my pussy clenching on his cock as my orgasm rose again, and I cried out as it hit me, even more intense than last time. Adrian fucked me harder, then breathed "I give my seed for the Lighted One" before ramming deep and cumming inside me. I felt his seed spurting within me, coating me, marking me. My pussy milked him harder in the aftershocks of my orgasm.

He kissed me on the lips and whispered "Bless the Prophesied Maiden" before removing himself. My pussy ached with the absence. He was right - the more I came, the more I wanted it.

It wasn't long before another Brother took his place, this time the old robed man who I guessed was an Elder of some kind. He positioned himself before me, stroking himself. He slid into my pussy with ease, Adrian's dripping cum making my channel slick for him. He sighed contentedly when he entered me, and my treacherous pussy clenched on him hard. Warm waves of pleasure rolled through me again and I groaned loudly.

He leaned over me and whispered so only I could hear. "You're so much tighter than my wife," he grunted as he thrust in and out of me, "Maybe we need to keep you for a little longer, just to be sure the seed has taken to your womb. Would you like that, Prophesied Maiden?" I moaned, not necessarily at his words, but because I was being pleasured by his cock. His closeness was creating a delicious friction on my clit, and bolts of pleasure shot to my core whenever he thrust in me. He seemed to realise that and stayed close, kissing my neck.

"Yes, you're such a good girl to take so much cock," he murmured, fucking me in long hard strokes. "And I think you're enjoying this a lot, aren't you pet?" He clutched my tits and pinched my nipples.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I arched my back as his thrusting kept hitting just the right places. "Oh fuck," I breathed, my clit burning with need and my pussy clenching hard as I came again, harder, and milked his cock. He sped up his fucking before groaning "I give my seed for the Lighted One" and cumming inside me, painting my womb with his seed. He breathed heavily, before petting my hair and kissing my lips.

"Bless the Prophesied Maiden," he chanted, licking my neck before removing himself.

By now I could feel myself dripping onto the floor with the combined cum. Another man stepped up to take his place and slid through my slick folds. His cock felt even longer, hitting my womb with every thrust. Somehow, every fuck and every thrust felt better and better than the last. I whimpered, wanting more. He flicked my clit and it sent me soaring. He grabbed my thighs and began thrusting hard, blurring the lines between pleasure and pain. I mewled loudly, loving the feel of his cock filling me, stretching me. It wasn't long before I was coming again, and he shouted and thrust deep and hard in my pussy. "I give my seed for the Lighted One," he breathed, gripping my thighs hard and cumming inside me. He grinned down at me before kissing me on the lips and chanting, "Bless the Prophesied Maiden."

Another man stepped up to my sopping pussy. And another. And another. Just when I thought my pussy couldn't handle any more, it would give me another orgasm, intensifying each time and sending pleasure signals all over my body. I was lit up from within, wild with desire, screaming and shouting as I came each time. What was in that whisky...?

It wasn't long before the last man came inside me, his cum joining the half a dozen men before him who had brought me so much pleasure. I lay, sated, on the cross, sweat across my body and the sweet smell of sex lingering in the air. I felt weak all over.

I glanced up as the Elder approached me. His eyes were glazed with lust and something darker that I couldn't place at that moment. He smiled down at me, the men crowding behind him.

"Well done, Prophesied Maiden, for your work. We shall see if the Lighted One has been conceived this night. Brothers, let us retire to the drawing room, as we let the Ladies of the Brotherhood tend to the Maiden." He smiled and nodded at each man as they moved towards the doorway. Adrian winked at me on his way out. The Ladies stayed behind, in the shadows while waiting for final word from the Elder. He moved around so that he was at my side, positioned in a way that the Ladies couldn't see our exchange.

"Thank you, Prophesied Maiden. You truly are an asset to the Brotherhood," he announced loudly. He leaned down to whisper in my ear. "You took everyone's cocks so well, such a good girl. But I think you want more, so I'll give you more. There are many more Brothers who would love to feel that gloriously tight pussy milking their cock." I whimpered and squirmed in my restraints, hating my treacherous body as the drugs wore off in my mind.

He grinned and patted my hair. "Or maybe I'll keep you to myself...make you beg for my cock every night and every day... would you like that, pet?"

I glanced away, not trusting my eyes not to betray me. He chuckled softly, then clicked his fingers at the Ladies and left the room.

I watched him leave then gasped as I felt a sharp prick at my neck. "What the fu..." I swore, as the world went fuzzy and black.