The Proposal Ch. 01

Story Info
Kristi enters into a proposal for car maintenance.
2.6k words
4.49
16.3k
27

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 06/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzzzr
tzzzr
42 Followers

"I would do anything to have someone take care of my car!" Kristi exclaimed as the laughter arose from the regulars at the diner. This wasn't the first time she was late for work at Joe's Diner. The regulars had heard the lovely brunette exclaim this many times when Kristi would show up late due to some problem with her car. It wasn't always the same thing but every few weeks her old clunker would leave her stranded, While the diner provided decent earnings, after taking care of her bills there was nothing left for repairs. The "walk of shame" embarrassed her as some of her regular customers refused to believe her car could cause her to be late so many times.

Ross watched the commotion from his seat across the diner. Since moving to town a year ago and becoming a semi-regular at Joe's he had heard this exchange several times. He enjoyed watching the 24 year old brunette turn red from the public humiliation. He had an idea that would help her and provide some entertainment for him but was nervous though that if she didn't agree he might not be able to return to the only diner in the small town they lived in.

After letting Kristi experience a few more breakdowns and humiliations Ross decided to take the risk, arriving at Joe's a few hours later than his usual time. By now the morning regulars had finished breakfast and the diner was fairly quiet. Kristi greeted him mentioning that he was later than usual to which Ross shrugged his shoulders as he settled into a seat in her section.

After finishing his breakfast Ross waited for a time when he could speak to Kristi without anyone else noticing. That moment arrived as she filled his coffee, quietly he said "I know you have a lot of car issues, I have a proposal to solve them. If your interested let me know when your break is and meet me at your car." Kristi gave him a quizzical look but in a few minutes let him know she was about ready for her break. Ross paid his bill and went outside to the back of the diner where Kristi's car was parked.

A few minutes later Kristi stepped outside, after some brief small talk formally introducing themselves Ross began to present his idea; "I've heard about your car problems for several months now and I have a proposal for you. I am willing to do all the maintenance and repairs on your car including most parts and supplies if you agree to a few conditions."

Kristi studied him a moment and then asked "What conditions?"

Ross continued; "Once your inside my garage before any work is started you will strip completely nude and remain nude until the work is complete. At some point during maintenance work you will be required to masturbate to orgasm while I watch before the work is finished. For major repairs additional requirements will be agreed upon based on the complexity and cost."

Kristi was stunned, while she wasn't a prude this was a wild request coming from a casual acquaintance. She did agree to think about it but in her wildest dreams she couldn't imagine getting naked in his garage and masturbating while he watched. Reluctantly she let Ross get some details about her car so he could get what he needed for an oil change should she agree.

Over the next few days Kristi quietly asked around about Ross and found out that he was in his early 50s and was an OK guy who did IT work part time for large companies. His main focus since moving to town was repairing and restoring cars and trucks. People that knew his work said he was very good at it.

"Just my luck, exactly what I need!" Kristi thought still thinking there was no way she could go through with what Ross had proposed.

A few weeks later Kristi stepped out of her apartment with plenty of time before her shift was to start. Turning the key she grimaced at the clicking sound coming from her car. Slamming her hands on the steering wheel she hurriedly called a taxi to take her to work. Even though she originally had plenty of time waiting for the taxi made her late again. After the jeers from the regulars subsided Kristi looked around and noticed Ross smiling as he drank his coffee.

Discreetly she slipped him a note with her number and a simple question, "When and where?" After some texting back and forth a time the next day was agreed upon and Ross texted her his address.

The next day Kristi drove out to the address Ross had given her. It was in a quiet somewhat secluded area on the edge of tow. On the way she realized that if she hadn't been so desperate and heard how great a person and mechanic Ross was she wouldn't have gone through with this. Pulling up to Ross' home and shop Kristi was immediately impressed with how well kept everything was. As she pulled up one of the garage doors opened and Ross appeared motioning her inside and guiding her to park her car on a lift. Before she could get out of her car the door closed behind her.

Nervously Kristi exited the car and said hello, for a few minutes they chatted getting further acquainted until Ross quietly asked if she was ready for him to start.

Kristi nodded yes but Ross inquired to be sure she was OK with the arrangement before they started.

Kristi nodded, "This is definitely strange and she wasn't completely sure what he expected of her but she was desperate to have a reliable car."

Pointing to a shelf full of oil and parts Ross told her he had everything he thought he would need for today. The next thing needed was for her to strip and put her clothes in the car.

Kristi looked down at her clothes, knowing what was expected of her she had dressed fairly casual in a white blouse and jeans with matching bra and pantie set to make a good impression. Looking down Kristi nervously began unbuttoning the blouse pausing at each button as she thought about what she was doing. Ross kept his distance, knowing that he needed to let her to get comfortable, once her blouse was unbuttoned she slowly peeled it off and tossed it through the open drivers window.

When Ross saw the sexy black bra he knew he had chose the right girl. Noticing his smile Kristi asked "Like what you see?"

Ross smiled wider, "Yes I do, what size are those?"

"34C" was Kristi's reply as she slipped her shoes off and unsnapped her jeans, looking into Ross eyes she slowly pulled the zipper down as she turned her back to him. Leaning against her car she slowly peeled the jeans over her hips. Chills ran down her spine when she looked back and saw the growing smile on Ross' face and the growing bulge in his pants. As the jeans dropped below her knees she lifted her right leg and stepped out them. Repeating the motion on her left leg, she tossed the jeans into the car with her blouse and turned to face him in just her bra and panties.

Ross looked her up and down savoring the moment, "Nice lingerie, I'm looking forward to seeing more of you." Nervously Kristi reached around and unsnapped her bra putting her right hand over the cups to keep it from falling off. Biting her lip she used her left hand to pull the straps down and then slowly lowered and removed the bra standing before him in just her panties.

"No covering up." Ross reminded Kristi as she raised her hands over her nipples. Blushing she lowered her hands as he grinned and said "Nice tits, panties..."

Looking Ross in the eyes again Kristi lowered her panties down slowly letting him soak up the vision in front of him. After stepping out of them she tossed them and her bra into the car. For a few minutes Ross enjoyed the view of her pert tits, tiny waist and small landing strip just above her pussy. Kristi stood with her arms at her side blushing as Ross visually inspected her. She could feel the weight of his gaze as he looked her up and down.

Reluctantly, Ross knew it was time to start holding up his end of the proposal. Reaching down he picked up Kristi's shoes and handed them to her telling her "Just so you don't hurt your feet." He then directed her to a recliner and turned his attention to her car. Opening the hood and beginning an inspection he quickly confirmed several items he had noticed when he had looked at the car a few weeks ago.

Calling Kristi over he pointed out his findings, "Your battery cables are partially broken and corroded, That's a good reason for your car not starting so often. I purchased replacement cables but it will take some time to replace them."

Ross loosened the cables and dropped them down so he could reach them from underneath. He then raised the lift and began an underneath inspection after removing the drain plug and letting the oil begin to drain. As the oil began to drain Kristi realized she did not know how to operate the lift. Her car and clothes were stuck until Ross lowered them back to the ground.

It had been about thirty minutes since Kristi had completed her strip. Slowly she was becoming accustomed to being naked in front of Ross. Leaned back in the recliner she absent mindedly spread her legs putting her pussy on display. She began lightly playing with her pussy. The cool air in the garage was having an amazing affect on her nipples keeping them hard at all times. As she lightly stroked her pussy the wetness began oozing out. She was impressed with how respectful Ross was, even though she knew he was enjoying what he saw he gave her enough space that she didn't feel uncomfortable. He worked mostly in silence checking her brakes and rotating the tires.

Occasionally he would mention something that would need looked at in the future or call her over to show her a problem. After the oil had drained he changed the filter and attached the battery cables to the starter and frame and then tucked them up so he could reattach them to the battery once the car was down. Finally he finished all the under car work.

"Time for the second requirement." was all Ross said to Kristi as he pulled a chair close to the recliner. Ross could smell the aroma of sex rising from Kristi's pussy.

Blushing profusely Kristi slowly started stroking her clit, her mind racing about what she was doing, surprisingly she wasn't nervous. Instead she felt aroused performing stark naked for a man she barely knew. First she slipped one finger into her pussy, then two and finally three. Moaning and squirming she plunged her soaked fingers in and out of her sopping wet pussy. With her other hand she pinched and twisted her nipples delightfully cringing at the shock waves of pleasure flowing over her naked body. Sweat began to glisten on her tits and stomach as she squirmed in the recliner urging her body to an orgasm. Continuing to moan she felt the tingle building deep in her body, working it's way up until she began to convulse as wave after wave of orgasm shook her body.

Kristi shook and moaned for several minutes until her body calmed down, spent she laid motionless. Ross was amazed, he had enjoyed watching partners masturbate and orgasm, but this was one of the most powerful ones he had witnessed.

Silently Ross went back to work as Kristi rested up. Lowering the car he continued his work; attaching the battery cables, adding oil and topping everything that needed it, and this car needed everything. Ross finished up by changing the air and cabin filer. As Ross completed the service Kristi was finally able to stand up and walk over to the car still soaking wet from her display. Smiling Ross told her that she had put on an awesome show causing Kristi to turn bright red from embarrassment. Shyly she thanked him and casually stood in front of him completely naked with her juices from her soaked pussy running down her thigh..

Expecting her to decline Ross asked; "Before you dress would you like a short tour? Behind my house are 3,000 acres of woods. There is nothing but trees and streams for over a mile."

Kristi accepted his offer, she was enjoying being naked in front of Ross and was surprised at how respectful he had been to not try to take advantage of her beyond their agreement.

Beginning in the garage Ross showed her the trucks he was working on. He then guided her to a garage door at the back of the building he reminded her once again of the seclusion. Pushing a button the door opened revealing the luscious backyard.

Stepping outside the cool spring air felt good on Kristi's nakedness. Amazed at the seclusion in front of her was a manicured fenced in yard with a large in ground swimming pool. Beyond the yard was a huge field and beyond it was a wooded area.

Ross reiterated that everything she could see was part of his 3,000 acres and there was no one else around. He also mentioned that after he had installed the pool he built the privacy fence for safety and further privacy.

Kristi was a little disappointed that the pool was still closed for winter. After everything she had done skinny dipping would be a great way to end the evening.

Noticing her disappointment Ross mentioned that the pool would be open in a few weeks and that she was welcome to use his pool anytime after that with the same rules applying.

Externally Kristi blushed but internally she could feel the tingle in her tits and pussy at the thought of being able to tan and swim naked in all this privacy.

Ross finished up the tour showing her his home, an immaculate three bedroom house with fine furnishings. With the tour finished Ross guided Kristi back to her car and let her know she could get dressed.

Kristi had actually forgotten she was naked and smiled when she remembered. As she dressed Ross asked if she would be asking for his maintenance skills again or if this was a one time thing for her?

Smiling, Kristi replied, "I'm not sure, you've been a gentleman but I need to give that some thought. I shouldn't say this but I actually enjoyed myself." Grinning she added, "We'll have to see just how well my car does!" With that she slipped her jeans and top on leaving her underwear on the car seat. in the car. Giving Ross a quick hug she backed her car out of the garage and headed home.

Ross smiled and waved as he watched her leave, his idea had went better than he imagined. He enjoyed her company as much as he enjoyed her naked body. He closed the garage door and hoped she would be back.

Kristi couldn't believe how horny she was after the amazing evening. Besides all the time she had spent naked, masturbating on command and getting a nude tour of his property had been the naughtiest thing she may have ever done. She felt freedom being naked for so long and proudly masturbating for Ross. Kristi knew she wanted to do it again but she wasn't sure what else would be asked of her?

tzzzr
tzzzr
42 Followers