All Comments on 'The Proposal Ch. 02'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Hot sex!

Wow! I think I'm in love! I like the way you make these sex scenes rock, man! Keep 'em coming!

DawnJDawnJalmost 11 years ago
Nicely done!

I love these four friends, but I have to say I'm very much a Rick fan! Maybe I'm even a lil bit in love with the guy! *smiles* I love this...but you know it already! Looking forward to the next chapter.

VerbaliniansVerbaliniansalmost 4 years ago

I LOVE the concept of shared emotions and experiences. A little like the movie ‘inception’. However, the constant back and forth repeating of the love making from each ones experience was a bit repetitive, disconcerting and distracting. This is just my opinion and still a 4.90 in my view so I will give it a 5 for your benefit ! I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters in this story :)

Marklynda2Marklynda212 months ago

The alternating paragraphs of each participant's mind bubble is very engaging, a little more intimate than the usual third party narration. Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES