All Comments on 'The Proposal Pt. 02'

by ChuckEPoo

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Awful story, scores 1/5

mburs2016mburs2016almost 3 years ago

Good keep up the momentum didnt expect it to go this way but has me wanting more .. well written and excellent so far

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

You still have him on the fence about being a cuck even though it has already cost him his wife. He is an idiot as are all cucks. This will not end well.

mburs2016mburs2016almost 3 years ago

Keep up the momentum great story went into a different way than i thought it was going to but still great... well written and excellent job thanks

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 3 years ago

This husband was mentally retarded. To instigate a situation where he gave permission for someone to attempt to attempt to seduce his wife... then ignored the reports the guy was giving him. The guy was making good progress in the seduction. His wife had shaved her pussy and was obviously fantasising about him. This idiot never cancelled/called a halt to the seduction. What did he expect to happen?

He only heard after-the-fact about his wife offering herself to the guy. But she was now masturbating to him and fucking herself with a big black dildo, no doubt in her mind she had already cheated (emotionally)

Husband saw this... and said NOTHING! When her shame dictated she "confess to cheating" and learns of his manipulation of her emotions, she gets angry and lashes out. Husband got what he deserved.

I'm just suprised she isn't off fucking BBC, now she is "free".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Looks to me like Jason has just lost his gym to Allison(and whom-so-ever). Since she no longer works to help in the gyms well being, she should give up any claim to it. That will not happen though due to her panties being all in a twist. Interesting tale.

MrWilburMrWilburalmost 3 years ago

Going to give this a try. Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He has a fantasy but gave no go ahead, she confess to fucking Martin but according to him he didn't. What makes her so self righteous if she indeed sexually came on to Martin? Jason should counter file and force her to talk to him. Then eventually payback to Martin , suggest knocking him out and sledgehammer to his groin.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

I dont recall him agreeing to anything she accused him of… it was just speculative chit chat ending in stay away from wifey

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Total no on this one. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was very odd of the wife to confess to something that never took place.mi wonder where this is headed.

Also, it’s anabolic steroids, not antibiotic. That made me laugh.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

No likable folks in this tail. Ultra stupid husband and selfish greedy wife paired with super predator just doing what predators do while numb nut hubby watches. Totally fucked up bunch of morons who all got what they wanted. Sad commentary on twisted type of lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So his marriage is toast. He needs to close all the accounts, sell the gym, throw all her stuff into garbage bags, donate them to Goodwill and hire a really good divorce attorney. She's abandoned the marriage and the marital home so he has a huge leg up in the divorce. Her idea of what's legal in the state of California's divorce laws are screwed up. He should be hiding assets and moving things off-shore asap. She's out for his blood and he needs to protect himself. Selling everything and leaving without a word would be a great solution. Don't wait too long to finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope the next parts come quickly. Jason being on the fence about being a cuck is disturbing. The different stories between Allie and Martin hmmm.. Who's lying. Or was this a grand collusion between Allie and Martin to test Jason's cuck tendencies? Did Martin call Allie and tell her Jason was on his way home and she could stage the black dildo show to test Jason's reaction? If Allie did fuck Martin she's just a typical slut. Better off wth a divorce. Is Martin lying? Why? Will Jason fuck Denise? In front of Allie? Will he have the PI Allie and Martin? Jason should file for divorce immediately to force Allie's hand in this game. Martin of course thinks Jason should just become a willing cuck. Will he? Seems to be this authors favored endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story needs to be finished and have a great ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good for her. The husband is stupid or insane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jason is a victim here. When he caught her going at it in bed, that about proves she cheated. Divorce the whore and restart. Maybe with Denise... He was curious, but actually did nothing wrong. Let her have that big black snake...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't get too hung up in chuckee's stories. This story has been stuck on chpt 5 on another site for 8 months. He has another story sitting on chpt 6 and that's over a year. If you don't like incomplete stories stop reading now.

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

We need more ChuckePoo, and fast. This is a pretty good story you have going here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The wife is the insane one. She's a cheating whore. Initially she says she'd never cheat even though she got hit on a lot. As soon as Martin hits on her and try's to seduce her she fucks him? So much for her will power. Unless of course Martin fully explained to her about cuckolding and his agreement with Jason. Who knows what Martin told Allie or she told him. That Jason was a wanna be cuck and Allie agreed to setup Jason to test his willingness to be a cuck. And what is the proposal? The separation agreement? Jason better get to an Attorney fast.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 3 years ago

My wife Allison is a licensed dietitian who is going to school part time to become a registered nurse. (From Chapter 1)

Jason Alexander will pay spousal maintenance in the amount of $4,500 monthly to Allison Alexander.

Unless working at the Gym was her only job, she would need to prove she needed that much a month. If I choose to believe Martin, now that she has been away from the house for over a month and never came back for anymore clothes, she's been porking some other guy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Enjoy comments as much as story. Commenters write like the characters are real. I am curious how author moves the plot along. Good plot well developed imperfect characters.

Agree with other comments that all three main characters are imperfect. Author is using different but related motivations to cause the actions in the plot.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

Why shoudl he pay for her for the rest of her life? And the amount of 4,500$? Never ever.

She doesn't want him as person anymore but she wants his money.

Rdr4865Rdr4865almost 3 years ago

Terrible story. She hasn't done anything. The husband hasn't done anything. What's the point? There's nothing here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cannot wait for the remainder of the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The first chapter of this story read like a good novel. This one reads like a cheap detective novel. Really sorry to see how quickly it’s gone downhill.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

What is the point of this whole mess?

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Dump the cunt and stop being a pussy.

Why would anyone write this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChuckEPoo@ChuckEPoo
305 Followers
I am married, 50, living in the home I built at the beach in Southern California. I am early retired after selling my business. Being a fitness nut, you can usually find me either surfing, playing tennis or at the gym. This past year, I have started writing erotica. Not as po...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES