The Proposition

Story Info
Unexpected opportunities and new friends.
2.2k words
4.36
4.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat there trying to focus as I sipped the whiskey Al had poured for me. The hours of drinking and the excitement of the sex were catching up to me. I lay back on the sofa, feeling myself nodding off.

Al was telling me about the grotto and how popular it was for private events and parties. Somewhere in all that I fell asleep.

When I woke up I had no idea where I was at first. The lights were down low giving the room an erotic sensual feel. I sat up and my head immediately reminded me of the drinking I had done. I walked around the floor investigating all the nooks and crannies, impressed with the lighting and the quality of the lounge and sofa seating. It did look like a place where you could easily imagine all sorts of intimate goings on.

I came to the obligatory red exit sign and opened the door to a stairwell. One flight went up to the next floor and from the smells emanating from below I figured they led to the kitchen. My nose followed the smells and my stomach rolled in appreciation. I had no idea what time it was but it was way past any meal time.

I opened the door to a bustling kitchen. The clock on the wall showed it was already 12:30 PM. I slipped into a corner attempting to stay out of the way when Al came in from the bar. He was shouting orders and when he saw me stopped and smiled.

"Hello sleeping beauty. How are you feeling?"

"Ok, hungry."

"Find a seat out in the bar. I will bring out a burger. We never finished our chat this morning."

I went out the kitchen door into the bar and was surprised to see how busy it was. There was an empty table next to the kitchen doors and I sat down.

Just like last night, it was all primarily guys except for one or two women sitting with men having lunch. One of the servers came to the table, maybe a couple of years older then me, well built jock appearance, long black hair pulled back in a ponytail smiling at me.

"Hey how are you. I'm Doug. Al said I should make sure you are comfortable. Can I get you a drink?"

"Thanks. I'm Rob. Pleased to meet you." Laughingly I said. "I can't tell if I am hungover yet."

"I know just the thing. Leave it to me."

I watched him walk away towards the bar. Tight jeans wrapped around his ass, tight t-shirt stretched around his biceps and pecs, work boots, he looked absolutely gorgeous.

He came back a couple of minutes later carrying a large bloody Mary.

"Here this will fix you up. I will get your burger."

I picked the drink up and watched him walk away, my eyes fixed on his sculpted ass.

The kitchen door opened and Al came out carrying my meal and sat in a chair beside me.

"How are you feeling?" he asked

"Pretty good. The drink Doug made me is working."

"I enjoyed last night. I hope you did." he asked

"Hard not to Al. I am glad we connected. That sure is some place you have upstairs."

"That is what I was talking to you about last night when you fell asleep."

Laughing, "I'm sorry. Long day and a lot to drink not to mention the sex."

I took a bite of the burger, looking at him. I could tell he was sizing me up again before he spoke.

"I like you and you seem like a stable kid. I am always looking for young guys like yourself to work here. My clientele appreciate the vibe guys like you and Doug bring to the place"

"Yes I can see that but I don't know if I could handle a job and school. I am playing varsity hockey as well and that takes up a lot of time."

He stared at me shaking his head. "Oh, maybe I read you wrong. You seem to have enough time to cruise the park. Thought you might like to make your efforts pay. Are you interested in hearing what I have to offer?"

I felt it was only proper to listen since he was hosting me to lunch and a drink.

"Sure Al. I want to hear what you have in mind."

"Good. As I said last night, the grotto is a favourite spot for events and parties for my customers and other associates. I would like you to be available to host and serve. I will pay you $200 and you get to keep all tips. How does that sound?"

"Sounds ok. We aren't talking kids birthday parties and such are we?"

Al laughed and said, "No kid. These are very adult parties. You must have noticed it is mostly guys here. Guys who enjoy guys. The grotto is a special place for men to party together."

He could tell I wasn't sold on the idea.

"If you enjoy it I can sweeten the pot. There is a couple of large apartments above the grotto, you can have one, no rent."

That got my attention. I was paying big bucks to stay in that residence and to be honest having a roommate was annoying.

"If I was to say yes, when would I start?"

"There is a small party tonight if you want to get right to it. So far, only Doug is working so it would be a good time to tag along."

"Alright, I will give it a try."

"Fabulous. You better go home, rest up and clean yourself up. T-shirt and tight jeans same as Doug is wearing. Be here at 8. The party stars at 9." He got up and went back into the kitchen and I finished the rest of my burger.

I walked back to my room. The cool fresh air helped clear my head and gave me time to think about what I had agreed to. I got the T-shirt and jeans bit. From what I had seen of the clientele it was middle of the road and that fit right in.

I crashed as soon as I got there and when I woke up I was feeling groggy but better. I looked at the clock and it was almost 6:30. Groaning I got out of bed and grabbed my shower kit and headed for the showers. The hot water woke me up and I started thinking about the grotto and what might go on. I lathered myself up and grabbed my razor, doing a quick run over my balls and pubes making them smooth. I rinsed myself off and went and grabbed my towel.

My cock was hard and god I was excited, Stroking myself, looking at my reflection in the wall of mirrors as I toweled myself. Wondering if the guys at this party were all Al's age. They would like me. Standing 6'2", lean 190 muscled pounds, thick wavy blond hair to my shoulders, nice teeth, tight ass, strong athletic legs and a sweet thick 7" cut cock. I bet I make a lot of tips, I laughed to myself.

I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked back down the hall to my room. Finishing up, a little cologne, deodorant and rubbed myself down with some scented oil. My cock was still hard as I pulled my briefs on and wedged myself into my black jeans. I pulled my black t-shirt over my head and took one last look at myself. I smiled at my reflection thinking this is what living is all about.

I walked over to the bar and went upstairs and found Doug doing the prep work behind the bar. He was dressed the same as me and with his darker complexion and hair we made a good looking pair. He gave me some instruction on how to prepare the lounges and closing off the back half of the room. He said that would save us from walking too far to serve.

I peppered him with questions and he just smiled and said it was a group of guys who came every three months. Looking to have a few drinks and let loose. I was just to serve drinks, make sure no one left without calling a cab for them and to be a good host. He said remember you are working. They have the room until midnight after that it is your own time to do as you please.

Just before 9PM Al came up to make sure we were ready. He checked us over, smiling and walked around checking the booths, testing the beer pumps, obviously anxious for everything to be just right.

He came up to Doug and I as we waited at the bar and speaking to Doug he said, "Let me know if he isn't working out."

I was a bit annoyed and even more anxious to do a good job.

On cue at 9PM several men came through the door and up to the bar. I was interested to see who these high rollers were. They weren't a beer drinking crowd. To a man they all ordered Scotch whiskey. I took the orders, Doug played bartender and I served the drinks. Cigars came out, the music was turned up and they started to fan out over the room. I did my best to keep track of who ordered what but it was a challenge.

The first group of guys looked to be acquaintances and all were in their 50's and 60's. Well dressed, obviously had some cash to spend. As I worked the room I was noticing that more men filtering in it quickly filled up.

I was moving constantly, taking orders, serving drinks, much like I expected.

Time flew by...the card games continued, few guys playing billiards, some of the curtain booths were still occupied. All in all I was thinking this was pretty tame.

I was clearing a table and glanced into the booth and saw what I was expecting all along. The guy who arranged the party was leaning back in the booth, cigar in one hand, glass of whiskey in the other and Doug on his knees between his legs. Doug was going to town on his cock, bobbing up and down, working the old guys cock.

It was almost like a signal to start. Two guys walked past me and sat in the booth watching Doug suck the old guys cock and started to make out with each other. I looked around and saw a couple of other guys kissing and rubbing each other by the pool table, opening each others pants and fishing their cocks out stroking each other.

I took the tray of used glasses to the bar putting it down, turning and taking it all in. "Always a good party here. You're the new guy Al hired. Where does he find you studs?"

Laughing I replied, "Well never know what you will find under a rock."

I looked at him and had noticed he just hung around the bar all evening, watching the others. He was older but maybe that was the white bushy beard and a full head of white hair. He had the hands of a man who works with them along with the shoulders and body.

He turned and moved closer to me putting his hand on my cock and said, "Mmmm this is quite a rock. What will I find under it?"

I was more then a little shocked and excited as I watched him undo my jeans, pulling them down to my knees and dropping to his knees as he pulled my briefs off over my very hard cock.

I looked down at the massive head of white hair and felt his mouth and tongue around my cock as he began to slowly move back and forth. It was absolutely fabulous. I felt my legs weaken from the sensations and put my hands on his muscled back to steady myself. I was mesmerized watching his head moving on my cock. I was overwhelmed and felt myself getting ready to cum and I warned him. He just growled and worked faster and seconds later I shot into his mouth, listening to him moan and continue to suck and swallow. My body started to shake from the orgasm and I half collapsed onto him as he finished sucking and kissing my shrinking cock.

He looked up at me licking his lips as he stood.

"I am going to tell Al how jealous I am that he finds such delicious studs. My name is Henry. We should meet again." With that he finished the rest of his beer, smiled at me and left. I was standing there with my jeans around my ankles and a silly grin on my face.

I looked over at Doug who was now standing between the two guys who had sat down to watch him. I pulled up my jeans and he came over and said, "Party's over. You can leave. I will clean up this mess tomorrow morning."

He turned and started towards the door that led to the upstairs apartment with the two older guys trailing close behind him. I watched as Doug opened the door allowing them through. He turned back and looked at me with a huge grin on his face.

All I could think about was how soon I could move in.