The Proposition Pt. 03

Story Info
Emmanuelle extends her cheat day and punishes her husband.
3.5k words
4.15
1.7k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers

Vincent's father had been cheating on his mom... above and beyond the once-a-year cheat day that they put in their marriage from the beginning. He just couldn't believe that his dad would ever do that to Emmanuelle. She was... perfect. She was beautiful, smart, sexy, kind, and... damn good in bed.

Robert finally showed up a day after the agreed-upon cheat day was supposed to end, making Emmanuelle furious with him. They argued about it all day long forcing Vincent to leave the house until night time. They were quiet when he returned home and went to bed. His dad first came in and disturbed him, admitting that, yes, he cheated on Emmanuelle, and then telling Vince that he agreed to let Emmanuelle have a longer cheat day. She had Robert's permission to fuck anyone she wanted until Tuesday midnight and that Robert himself would stop cheating on her.

Vince wasn't sure what that meant, but was intrigued. After his one night with her, would she want to be with him again? He fell asleep after his dad left, only to be awakened by his stepmom. She wanted to sleep in his bed tonight, explaining that she was mad at his father still.

Then she dropped the bombshell.

"And I want to get back at your dad, so badly." She smiled at him and cupped his cheek with her hand. "What better way to get back at him than to fuck the brains out of his own son."

Vince smiled. "I kinda hoped something like this would happen."

Emmanuelle moved even closer and kissed him. "You look kind of excited about the prospect."

"Yeah," he nodded. He was definitely excited.

"Is it because of how I look?" she asked.

"Yeah, it is," he nodded. "You look really... really hot."

Emmanuelle moved to her knees and pulled up the bottom of her lingerie to expose her panty-less pussy.

"I mean, look at me," she said. "Look. This is what he's not getting tonight. Look at this nice, tight, shaved pussy. Don't you just want to stick your nice hard cock into it again?"

"God, yes, I do," Vince said, feeling his cock grow harder and harder under the covers. He started stroking it as he watched her.

She reached between her legs and swiped a finger over her pussy, then licked it. "You like that, don't you? You like how I taste.

"Yeah, I really do," he said excitedly.

Emmanuelle pulled her lingerie off over her head, tossing it aside, and now knelt on the bed beside him, completely naked. "And what about these big, gorgeous breasts? Don't you want to just fuck my boobies?" He nodded quickly as she turned slightly. "And my nice, tight, sexy ass," she said, smacking it.

Vince nodded and smiled. He loved having his step mom act like this.

"Yeah, you love your stepmommy. And I know you want to fuck me again." She looked at him more closely, her eyes scanning down his body and she saw the covers moving in a familiar motion. Are you touching yourself?"

"Yes," Vince said, a little nervously.

Emmanuelle grabbed the blankets. "Can I see it?" Vince nodded and she pulled them down, exposing his hand stroking his long, hard shaft. His boxers were pulled down slightly. "Oh, you're really hard. Can mommy take care of this for you?" She moved closer, grabbed his boxers with both hands, and began tugging them down his legs. "Let's take those boxers off."

With his boxers down, Vince was able to stroke his cock more freely and felt himself getting even harder with Emmanuelle watching him. She leaned forward as she watched from only inches away. She loved watching him stroke his cock and it was making her mouth water with desire.

"Maybe I should get this nice hard cock all wet," she said, unable to wait any longer, covering the last few inches and slid him into her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Vince groaned as her mouth moved up and down in concert with her stroking hand beneath. She was really good at sucking his cock and he rapidly grew even harder.

When his cock was wet with her spit, she pulled her mouth free and then, kicking a leg over him, mounted him, and slid his cock into her pussy. "Mmm... oh yeah... that feels so good. It feels like it's been forever since I've had a hard cock in my tight little pussy. Does that feel good to you?"

"Yeah... God yeah," he moaned, panting excitedly.

She leaned forward and let her swaying breasts slide across his face, her nipples tracing across his lips. "Here, have mommy's titties in your face while she fucks you. Oh yeah, while I ride that cock... all the way down." She pressed his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy with every stroke as Vince licked her nipples and trapped them between his lips to suck on them. "You like the way mommy's titties taste?"

"God, yes, they're so good," he said below her. "Oh God."

"Yeah... watch mommy ride your cock," she moaned, watching him suck on her nipples. "And feel my tight pussy squeeze it." The pleasure at her nipples was incredible, especially when he sucked hard and then released it suddenly, letting it pop out.

"I love watching you do that baby," she moaned, closing her eyes. "It feels so good. And, oh God, your cock feels so good inside me. Oh yeah... oh... faster." Her hips moved up and back faster, driving his cock in hard and deep with every thrust. Vince could tell she was so very close.

Suddenly she sat up, both hands squeezing her breasts, trapping and pinching her nipples again and again as she came, grinding her clit into his pelvis. "Oh fuck... I'm cumming baby... I'm cumming all fucking over your cock. Fuuuuuuuck!"

Vince could feel her juices soak him as her hips slowed, but didn't stop.

"Oh yeah," she panted, looking down at him as she continued to stroke her breasts. "I want to taste your cum, baby... so whenever you're ready... you just let me know. Mommy is so happy right now, baby. You feel so good."

She ground her hips into him, and squeezed his cock again and again. She knew just how to make him cum.

"I'm... I'm about to... cum mommy," Vince panted, looking up at her with so much lust in his eyes.

Emmanuelle smiled down at him. "Ok... let me swallow it, baby. I want all of that hot, sticky cum." She quickly released him from her pussy, kicked her leg off him, and started stroking and sucking on the head.

"Oh... oh... oh fuck," Vince panted as he watched her tongue slide in circles around the head of his cock, then slide down to lick just beneath the head. It was more than he could take.

"Oh God!" he hissed as he began cumming into her mouth. He felt his body contract again and again, spraying deep into her mouth as she sucked on just the head and continued stroking him.

Her stroking slowed as his orgasm subsided and she licked around his cock, making sure nothing was left behind. "Tastes so good. Thank you baby," she said as she moved up beside him and kissed him. "Now we can get a little sleep," she giggled.

*****

Vince's alarm went off far too early for his taste the next morning. His arm was draped over his stepmom, hugging her as she slept beside him, facing away from him. She was breathing deeply, still sound asleep. He briefly wondered if he should wake her, maybe by licking her pussy, but realized he just didn't have time. He had four classes today, spread throughout the day, and they started in an hour. It would be best just to let her have some sleep.

He quickly showered and dressed, grabbed a bagel to eat, then drove to the college.

It was a long day, and he drove home with a lot on his mind. He had a bunch of homework to do, a group project to work on, and he had a deadline with his stepmom. Tuesday midnight is what they agreed to and that seemed to be fast approaching. He wondered if he'd be able to play by the rules after that, but figured if his dad was held in check, then his stepmom would have to be, too.

He finally arrived at the house at dinner time and Emmanuelle was finishing up. His dad was in the living room watching a game on the big-screen TV. He set his backpack aside and greeted his dad.

"Hey."

"Hey son."

It was not an unusually short conversation, but Vince was still unhappy with him. He continued and walked into the kitchen. "Hi mom," he said.

"Hi baby," she said back. She stopped what she was doing and hugged and kissed him a lot more sensually than she ever had before. They were still on her cheat break, so he figured she was just taking advantage of it. And the more she could gush over him and show more affection to him while his dad was nearby, the more Robert was being punished. "Dinner's almost ready."

"Awesome," he said, looking over the lasagna she had cooked and the salads she was currently making.

"Get cleaned up. We'll be ready in about 5 minutes."

After he washed up, he sat at the table across from Emmanuelle's seat, his father to his right at the head of the table.

Emmanuelle served them and then sat. Both she and his dad asked about his day, and he told them how things went, but about halfway through dinner, he felt Emmanuelle's foot slide up his leg. He adjusted his position slightly to let her food slide into his lap, her toes teasing his cock.

They looked at each other suspiciously, Emmanuelle giggling a little, to the notice of his father.

"Really? At the dinner table?" he said, setting his fork down to look at Emmanuelle.

"Yes... at the dinner table!" Emmanuelle said angrily. "And anywhere else I fucking please. The rules, remember? You cheated... remember?" Her foot continued to play with Vince's erection through his pants.

Robert sighed in frustration as he picked up his fork and started eating again, trying not to look at either one of them.

After dinner, Emmanuelle passed her plate and bowl to Robert. "You'll do the dishes won't you?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," he said, still upset, collecting and stacking them to bring them into the kitchen.

"Vince, want to watch a couple more episodes of 'The 100' with me?" Emmanuelle asked.

"Yeah, sure." Vince thought he could take a little time out from school work and be with her.

Emmanuelle clapped happily and kissed him.

They made their way into the living room, hand in hand, and both lay on the couch, Emmanuelle at one end and Vince on the other, their legs in the middle. Emmanuelle's legs were bent, her feet resting on the inside of Vince's inner thigh as they watched the show.

Several minutes later, Robert came into the room and sat in the recliner nearby. Emmanuelle powered on the TV, setting up to watch where they left off.

"I'm so glad I get to watch my show with you," Emmanuelle said, rubbing his inner thigh with her big toe. "Although I feel like I have to binge watch just to catch up. Did you watch the last episode?"

"Yeah, I think so," he said, uncertainly. "Didn't we watch that together like last week or something?"

"I don't know."

Vince couldn't help himself. Emmanuelle's feet were so close to his cock and were touching him... it gave him a huge erection. He rubbed it, trying to not be noticed, but Emmanuelle caught him out of the corner of her eye and used her foot to kick his hand away.

"Stop," she said giggling.

"Sorry mom." He moved his hand away, but his cock was extremely noticeable.

"Really?" she said, looking at his groin, smiling in delightful surprise. "You're hard again?"

"I'm sorry mom, I can't help it," Vince apologized.

"I would never have thought you would have to take care of it so soon. I mean... after this morning and all. It seems like it takes your father days to get hard again.

Are you still horny?"

"Well... just... I mean... yeah," Vince stammered, touching himself again and stroking his shaft lightly through his shorts. God, just talking about his erection was making it worse.

"You're not gonna stop touching it are you?"

"Probably not," he said.

"Can you guys just watch the show please?" Robert asked, irritated that they were talking like this in front of him.

Emmanuelle smiled, ignoring Robert. "Should we just take care of this now?"

"Yeah. I mean I need to do something about it."

"If we do, you have to promise to watch the the next episodes with me and rub my feet," she said, giggling.

Vince nodded. "Okay."

"And... you'll lick my pussy... and I get to cum twice this time," she said, giggling again.

"Okay," Vince laughed. He'd do anything if she'd help relieve him of his hardon.

Robert groaned in irritation again and shook his head. He couldn't believe they were doing this right in front of him. "For the love of God, just go to your bedroom already and take care of it. Geez!"

She moved her foot and pressed it against his erection, sliding up and down it's length. "God... you're unbelievable. The second time today. How many times do you get hard in a day?"

"A lot," he said, pushing his shorts down to expose his erection. Her foot quickly moved over his now-bare shaft, sliding up and down it's length. "It's your fault I'm hard," he said.

She smiled, feigning shock that he'd say such a thing. "How is it my fault?"

"Well... because..." he mumbled, unable to come up with a good reason.

She giggled. "No, it's not my fault that you're such a horn-dog all day long." She used one foot to lift his shaft, captured it between her feet, then started stroking it between them, sliding his shaft over her soles. Vince moaned and closed his eyes a moment, the pleasurable feelings, let alone the sexy sight, flooding his body.

"I think I'll enjoy taking care of it, though." Emmanuelle moved her feet and sat up, taking his cock in her hand.

Robert suddenly huffed and stood. "I guess if you two are going to just do it like animals in the middle of the living room, then I should just go to bed now."

"No you won't, you're gonna sit your ass down," Emmanuelle said angrily. "You're going to feel like I feel every time I think you're cheating on me. But... I don't want you to watch us."

"Hang on for a sec," she said, kissing the head of Vince's cock. She quickly dashed into the kitchen while Robert sat back down, averting his eyes from Vince's naked cock. When she came back, she was carrying a dish towel and a few safety pins. She moved behind her husband's chair and put the towel over his eyes, fastening it behind his head with the safety pins.

"Seriously?" Robert asked, obviously irritated.

"There... that's better," Emmanuelle said, tapping the top of his head. "You can hear us but not see us. You can hear all the nasty things I'm going to do with your son and his wonderfully hard cock, and know that it's because you cheated on me. Next time, you might think twice."

Emmanuelle then walked back to the couch and knelt on the floor between Vince's legs. She took his cock in her hand and started stroking him. "Making me miss my show isn't such a bad thing. Let me get this..." She ran her face up the length of Vince's throbbing shaft and then slipped the head between her lips. "... all taken care of." Her light sucking made Vince moan.

"I know how my baby likes it," Emmanuelle giggled, her hand sliding up and down, her tongue flicking over the crown. "You're so horny all the time, baby. Why? Hmm?"

"You're just really pretty mommy," Vince said.

"Hmm... does mommy make you horny?" she giggled.

"God yes. You make me so hard," he said, then groaned as she sent his cock deep into her mouth. She gagged herself with it again and again and felt Vince quiver and shake.

He couldn't take any more. She was taking him to the edge again and again with her wonderful mouth and he wanted... he needed... to be inside her.

He bent down and lifted her up, turning her to sit her on the couch while he knelt on the floor. He grabbed her shorts, pulled the drawstring to release them, and tugged them down and off her legs, along with her panties. Then he moved forward and set the head of his cock against her slit, slowly sliding it up and down it's length.

"Sorry," he said, breathing heavily and laughing softly. "I really need to fuck you."

"Tease me with it first, baby," she moaned, as his cock slid over her clit. "For just a minute."

He smiled as he teased her, sliding his cock up and down, then back and forth across her clit. He then slapped her clit with his shaft as she giggled excitedly and moaned.

"God that makes me so wet."

Then he put the head at her entrance and slid inside. "Fuck, mommy, that feels so good," he said as he slowly pushed it deeper and deeper, then started sliding in and out. Fucking her slowly, going deeper each time.

"Fuck! You're even harder than you were last night," she moaned.

Vince grabbed her breast over her shirt, squeezing it firmly. She put her hand on his, encouraging him as he steadily fucked her. When he removed his hand for a moment, she pulled her top up, exposing her breasts and began squeezing them and playing with her nipples.

"You're getting harder and harder inside me," she moaned.

"Yeah," Vince whispered, as he began panting excitedly.

"Since I already came once today, baby, does that mean I can't this time?" she asked, teasing him.

"I don't know mommy," he said as she giggled. "We'll see."

"You feel so good in mommy's pussy," she said, feeling his cock stretching her out so wonderfully. "Oh fuck baby. I love it. You make me so fucking wet."

Emmanuelle pushed his hips away, pulling his cock free, then slid to the floor. "Stand up," she told him. Vince stood, his rock-hard shaft sticking out towards her waiting mouth. "Baby, I want to taste my pussy on your cock," she said licking up it's length and then sliding it inside her mouth. "Mmm... mommy has a sweet pussy, baby. Do you like the way I swallow your cock." She slid it deep, gagging on it once again.

"Oh, God, yes mommy," he moaned.

"Let me stroke it for you and give you a little handjob for now. How's that sound?"

"It feels good... oh God..."

"I want you to give me all that cum," she said, stroking him with both hands now, sliding up and down his length. "Yes... you know you want to cum for me, don't you? Yeah... you want to cum for me... yes... oh yes."

Emmanuelle could feel his hips moving, trying to fuck her hands, and could see his ass and thigh muscles tensing. She knew he was close.

"Oh, I'm gonna cum," he said, his eyes wide as he looked down at his kneeling stepmom, her hand stroking quickly, her mouth opened right in front of the head of his cock. Her tongue extended as she waited in expectation.

"Oh... yeah," he hissed just as he came, sending ropes of cum into her mouth and all over her face. Giggling, she continued pumping him with her hands, sucking on the head, trying to milk him of every single drop.

"Oh, look at that, baby... you came all over me," she said, smiling, when he finished, wiping cum from her face and licking it off her fingers. "I made you cum hard, didn't I?"

"Yeah. Thank you," he said quickly, still panting.

"I love you baby," she said, smiling up at him as she moved back to the end of the couch and sat down. "Hopefully that'll take care of you for a while," she giggled.

They both straightened out their clothes and sat on the ends of the couch again to continue watching the show. Emmanuelle let Robert know that he was free to do whatever he wished now and he immediately pulled off the blindfold, stood, and walked off to his bedroom, in a huff.

Emmanuelle looked at Vince and smiled. It was a strange smile that seemed... forced. She knew she hurt Robert. And she was happy with that. But... she felt a pang of regret... knowing that what she had with Vince wasn't going to last much longer. It was going to have to end. And she wasn't sure how Vince was going to take it.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers