The Proposition Pt. 02

Story Info
Vince just couldn't follow the rules.
2.5k words
4.43
1.4k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers

The Proposition - 2

Vince woke up early on Sunday morning, in a very bright mood. He lay on his back and put his hands behind his head. His luck had changed dramatically this weekend. He had no idea how or why, but getting to fuck his sexy stepmother was the most incredible event in his life.

The rest of his Saturday was a blur, working on some homework, and going to see a movie with a couple of his friends. All the while, he couldn't get Friday night out of his mind. Hell, he thought, they last fucked just over twelve hours ago.

He got up, showered, then slipped down the stairs in his robe and boxers. Even as he descended the stairs, he could hear Emmanuelle in the kitchen.

"Good morning, mom," he said as he walked into the room, smiling. She was also wearing a robe and had knelt down to grab something from the lower cabinets.

"Good morning," she said cheerfully, smiling up at him. "How are you doing this morning?" She stood and set the waffle-maker on the counter and plugged it in.

"I'm hungry." Vince looked over her robe-covered body. She looked incredible clothed, but so much better naked.

"You are?" she asked. "Well I was going to start, um, making some breakfast."

"What were you going to make?" he asked.

"I was going to make some waffles and maybe some scrambled eggs." She opened another of the lower-cabinet doors and bent over, going through the pots and pans, looking for the frying pan.

"Is dad home?" he asked.

"No... not yet," she said, sounding a little depressed.

"Still out on his... once-a-year thingy?" Vince asked. He wouldn't be surprised if he was. He knew this one day out of the year thing was just a ruse for his dad to cheat.

"I guess," she said. "I don't know."

"Hmmm... well then I've got big plans for today and I'm going to need a lot of energy," Vince said, moving behind her as she stood with the pan in hand.

She set the frying pan on the counter as Vince moved closer. "Really? Big plans for what?"

He wrapped his arms around her in a tight hug as he ground his long, hard cock into her ass. His hands untied her robe, pulling it open, and flipping it to the side to expose her ass.

"What? What are you doing?" she protested weakly. "Get off of me! Vince! Vince... you're not supposed to be doing that. Get off of me." She pushed away from him, backing into the counter, and grabbed her robe and retied it.

"Let me just make these waffles," she said. She tried to move towards the waffle-maker, but Vince stepped in the way.

"No need to hurry with that." He spun her around and grabbed her hips again, then wrapped his arms around her as his cock ground against her ass.

"Stop," she protested again, weakly. It was obvious to him that she didn't really want him to stop. "What is... what is that sticking out of your boxers? Are you? Is that... is that your cock? Stop... we can't," she said, backing into the counter again.

"Why? Why can't I do this?" Vince asked. "We were just doing this Friday night."

"Vince, we talked about this," she said softly, trying to pry herself away from him. "I can only fuck you once a year. We can't do this. You need to go."

Vince untied her robe again and pulled it open, exposing her ass once more. "Vince! This just isn't right. You have to leave. Right now. Please."

"Once a year?" Vince said, sliding his hands up to cup her breasts from behind. She grabbed his wrists, trying to move them off her body, but was too weak. "I told you. I don't play by the rules. Obviously dad doesn't either. Besides, you know you want this, too."

"I don't want anything," she said, spinning around until she was facing him. "Don't... no...." She backed up further until she was in the corner of the kitchen cabinets and he followed closely. She put her hands on his chest. "I'm telling you right now that you need to leave."

Vince slid his hand inside her panties and slid his fingers across her overheated clit. She was so wet... he knew he was right. She did want this. Badly.

"I just need you to respect the..." she said, before her body bent forward from the pleasure his fingers were generating on her clit. She didn't even try to stop him. "resp... respect the rules."

Emmanuelle put her hand on his chest, but no longer had the desire to push him away.

"I say, there's a new rule," he said. "You can only fuck me once a year. But I can fuck you anytime I fucking want."

He leaned forward and kissed her neck, nibbling on her. She was breathing hard as his fingers slid into her wetness.

"No," she whispered, barely able to even talk. "You can't..."

Vince grabbed the front of her robe and opened it, pushed it down her arms, baring her body.

"No!" she moaned. "What the hell! Ok, this... this is not going to happen."

"Yes it is," he said. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up until she was sitting on the counter. Then he reached under her thighs and pulled her hips to the edge as he stood between them. She didn't even try to stop him.

"Oh my God! What do you think you're going to do?" she asked. "Your dad is going to ground you for the rest of your fucking life."

Vince knelt down as he reached underneath her hips, grabbing her panties and pulling them down her legs. Then he leaned forward and started licking her, his tongue tracing a line up the outside of her labia.

"Oh my God... what are you doing to me?"

"Whatever I want," he said, matter-of-factly, and went back to licking her pussy.

She no longer fought him, but put her hand on his head, grabbing his hair, and helping to direct his actions while she moaned loudly. His tongue felt incredible to Emmanuelle who had spent most of the night and morning upset that her husband still wasn't home. She felt betrayed as he broke the rules and spent too much time with his date. In the back of her mind she wondered if being with Vince for more than one night would be a fitting revenge.

"Oh my God," she moaned, Vince's tongue sliding over her clit so perfectly. When she married his father, she had fantasies of being with him, but never thought it would really happen. Now, she wasn't so sure she ever wanted to stop.

Vince moved his tongue more rapidly, sliding over her clit up and down, making the swollen nub generate so much pleasure for Emmanuelle that she was overwhelmed.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" she groaned and gripped his head tightly, holding his wonderful mouth in place as she came. Her body tightened and her hips pushed first into him and then away when it suddenly became too sensitive.

Vince calmly relaxed his licking, avoiding her clit and licking her juices from around her pussy as she relaxed for a moment.

"Ok... ok," she panted sliding off the counter and trying to tie her robe back around her again. "That's enough... you gotta go."

But Vince still had other plans. He grabbed the neckline of her robe and pulled it down, pulling it free of her arms and then tossing it aside.

"This can't be happening," she said. "Vince, what are you doing?"

Vince grabbed her arms and turned her around, then pushing on her upper back, to get her to bend forward over the counter. She put her forearms on the countertop, slightly bent forward. Vince then grabbed her leg and lifted it, until her foot rest on the countertop, too.

"No," she moaned, holding the position he put her in without trying to stop him.

Vince's hands held her hips as his cock pressed into the entrance of her pussy, then with one thrust pushed it inside, almost fully. Within seconds he was thrusting into her again and again, once again generating those wonderful feelings.

"Oh shit.... oh my God... that feels so good," she moaned.

"God, your pussy is so wet," he said. He reached around her and grabbed her hanging breasts, squeezing and fondling them.

Emmanuelle's brain didn't want this... she wanted to obey the specific rules set forth by his father. But her body definitely wanted it... and wanted even more!

Vince was thrusting rapidly into her now, feeling his cock get harder and harder, feeling his orgasm rapidly approaching. Then, suddenly, they heard a key in the door.

"Wait... fuck!" Emmanuelle said, making Vince stop. "Is that... is that your dad?"

Vince quickly pulled out and both rapidly dressed. Emmanuelle even went over and turned on the stovetop to cook the eggs when Robert walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning," he said calmly, standing in the archway as the two stared at him. He had the feeling he was interrupting something and it was likely something to do with him since they seemed to have stopped abruptly.

Emmanuelle barely even looked at him. "Good morning," she said, obviously upset, and started making scrambled eggs.

*****

Sunday was tense, with Emmanuelle and his father arguing all day long. At one point, Vince couldn't take any more and had to leave. He was scared of what might happen and what that would mean for him. That night, his father came to see him in his bedroom.

"Hey Vince," Robert said just after knocking on the door and opening it. "Can we talk for a sec?"

Vince lay in his bed, looking at his phone. He looked up when his dad came in. He wasn't sure how he felt about his dad right now. He had a feeling he was cheating on Emmanuelle, but it was never more than just a feeling. Now it was out in the open.

He felt jealous that such a jerk could actually have Emmanuelle's heart and body, when he didn't. He treated her right, all the time. Why shouldn't he have her?

"I, uh, know you heard your mom and I arguing," Robert said, taking a seat at the end of the bed.

"Yeah."

"Well, I just wanted to tell you that we talked... a lot... and decided something that might... uh... impact... you." His dad looked nervous, like he was having a hard time telling Vince this. Vince could tell he didn't want to.

"We decided that since I had an extra day and a half with my cheat day, she gets the same, plus a little more." He could barely even look Vince in the eye. He didn't want to imagine them together. He didn't want to imagine them fucking, although he knew they were.

"I don't know what that means for you, but I just wanted to let you know. Whatever your mom ends up doing, going out on dates or... whatever... it's... it's with my blessing and knowledge. Ok?"

"Until?" Vince asked.

"Tuesday midnight."

"Yeah... what about you?" Vince asked. "What's stopping you from going out while she's out?"

"We agreed that I'd be either at home or at work with both her and you making sure."

Vince just looked at him, wondering if that would even be enough. He couldn't even imagine going out with someone else with Emmanuelle willing and waiting in his bed. "You're an idiot, you know that?" he said. "She's the best you'll ever get and you're throwing it away. Not that I should care, but I do."

Robert nodded and stood. "Well, I just wanted you to know." He left the room, leaving Vince alone again.

*****

Vince was deep asleep when he was awakened by a light knocking on his door.

"Vince?" a feminine voice asked.

"Yeah... mom."

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah, sure," he said, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

Emmanuelle came into the room and closed the door behind her. It was dark and Vince could see that it was a little after 1:00am. He reached over and turned on the lamp sitting on his night stand.

Emmanuelle was wearing her robe loosely and walked up to the end of the bed. "Do you mind if I sleep in here tonight?"

"Why?" he asked, barely even registering that his parents had been fighting all day long. "What's wrong?"

"Well, you probably have guessed that your dad and I are having an argument right now," she said, looking down for a moment, obviously a little upset. "And I just don't really want to be around him at the moment."

"Yeah... ok," he said, moving more to one side of the bed to leave her the other. She walked around to the empty side and, standing beside it, removed her robe to reveal her sexy pajamas underneath. They were red, with spaghetti straps, cups that barely contained her breasts it seemed, and a light-weight body that fell to mid-thigh.

She slipped into bed and turned on her side to face him. Her breasts moved deliciously, and Vince could see her deep cleavage and the points where her nipples were digging into the thin fabric.

"Your father has been cheating on me... with a younger girl as a matter of fact. She's only a little older than you. That's who he was with all weekend long."

"Really?" Vince asked, not sounding very surprised.

"Yeah."

"I'm sorry," he said softly. "But I guess I have to say that I'm not shocked."

"I know," she said. "I just thought... you know... that this arrangement would fix that."

They sat in silence for a minute and Emmanuelle reached over and pushed a fallen lock of hair from his eyes. "I hate that I'm troubling you with all this."

"It's not trouble... you're my mom," Vince said. He wanted to say more, he wanted to tell her how much he loved her... how much he wanted her... but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

"I know," she said, sighing. "It's just something that you, me, and your father need to work out."

They sat in silence for another minute, Emmanuelle looking like she had more she wanted to say.

"You're not ready to go back to sleep yet, are you?" she finally asked. "I'm too wound up to sleep. I was actually... maybe... thinking... we could..." She licked her lips, and moved closer to him. "You know your father did give us more time to be together... all the way until Tuesday at midnight."

"Yeah, he told me," Vince said, feeling his body react to her nearness.

"And I want to get back at your dad, so badly." She smiled at him and cupped his cheek with her hand. "What better way to get back at him than to fuck the brains out of his own son."

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
537 Followers