The Prosecutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers

He just laughed. "OK. Straight to the point. That's good. It saves us some time."

Then, he sat up and got a serious look on his face. "It should be blatantly obvious to you that we now own you. We have enough copies of that video and worse hidden around that there is no possible way to get all of them. Even if you try, at least one of them would be sent out to everyone that matters as well as published on several porn websites with you full name and all relevant information before you could even get one of the videos. If that happened you would not only lose your career and be disbarred, but you would also end up spending several years in prison."

"You drugged me. None of that was consensual." I argued.

"Prove it. The drugs that would matter to the courts were all out of your system by the time you woke up. The only things that would be found in a drug test by that time would have been recreational drugs. All those videos show you willingly fucking every member of the gang and a conversation implicating you as cooperating with us."

"So, what is it that you want from me. You didn't go through all this effort for no real reason."

"True. I do have some plans for you. There is a reason for this, and there are also some side benefits as well. After all, we do own your ass completely." He paused to grin.

"Here it is. I own you. I want a person inside the DA's office that I control. You will be keeping me informed about any actions against me that you hear about. You will also not target me or any of my crew. Basically, you are going to help me to avoid any targeting by law enforcement. Sure, there will be the occasional accidents that happen, but you will offer my people really good plea deals when it happens. Now, I don't want any suspicion to fall on you, so I will be giving you some good information on my rivals. That should keep your conviction rate up as well as help me increase my territory after they are sufficiently weakened."

"So. You are blackmailing me to corrupt me into helping you take over the city." I clarified.

He laughed again. "Yes, well that was the main reason. It also looks like you have a really good shot at winning the next election and becoming the new DA. It never hurts someone like me to have the DA in their pocket."

"Is that it?" I asked. Thinking back to previous events this evening, I had a bad feeling that there was a lot more to this.

"I did mention some side benefits as well. Honestly, you are one beautiful woman. Since we all now own your ass, we will be using that fine ass a lot as well. I always wanted a sexy MILF sex slave to share with y crew. Now, since we are on that subject, why don't you strip off those clothes and show us those new decorations you got earlier."

"You can't be serious. You really expect me to fuck your entire crew?"

"Yep. You are our new party favor. Don't worry about it getting in the way of your job. I wouldn't want anything to interfere with that. As I said, that is the main purpose here. But every Friday night at 8 O'clock, unless otherwise told, you are to be here. You will strip naked as soon as you enter the door and present yourself for us to use however we want. I will promise you two things; first there will be no injuries, and second, there will be no marks that can't be covered up by your normal clothes. As I said, I don't want anything that would cause suspicion. Now that you know what is expected of you, you have a choice. Either strip naked, you can leave the heels on, or turn and walk out that door. Understand what will happen if you choose the second option. That video will be released before you can even pull your car back out into the street."

This was worse than I had even imagined. Not only was I going to commit crimes for him in my job, but I was also going to be turned into their gang slut. This looked like it was going to be a long night. With no real choice, I started to unbutton my blouse. Since I only had two articles of clothing on, it didn't take long before I was standing completely naked in a room with 20 fully dressed gangsters.

Here I was, a mature 42-year-old professional woman, completely naked in a room full of criminals mainly in their late teens to mid-20s. Sure there were a few older, Marco, for example was in his early 30s. He was the oldest. I can't even begin to describe the humiliation I felt at the time. Strangely, I discovered that I was actually getting aroused by that. His next words actually caused a pulse in my pussy at the thought of the degradation that his words would bring.

"What are those?" He asked pointing to my breasts.

"My breasts?" I asked. I wasn't sure if tat was what he meant or the recently installed nipple rings.

[THWACK] I gasped as a sudden line of pain appeared on my naked ass.

"Wrong! A woman has breasts. A slut slave has tits. Now, what are those?"

"My tits, sir." I answered.

"Vey good. Now, what is that?" He asked as his finger pointed lower.

I graduated Law School sixth in my class. I had several offers from very prestigious law firms. I'm a prosecutor by choice, not because of the lack of options. I have one of the highest conviction rates in the state. I passed the Bar Exam with flying colors on my first try. What does all this mean? It means that, aside from me getting in this predicament, which wasn't really my fault, I'm highly intelligent. I mean, I'm REALLY smart. That leads to me being able to learn things very quickly. Having the senses greatly higher than your average over-ripe tomato, I quickly deduced that I really didn't want another strap on my ass, and that to avoid it, I should probably answer his question in the most derogatory manner that I could think of.

"It is my CUNT, Sir."

He chuckled, as well as several of the other onlookers that had gathered around to view my debasement.

"Correct. I knew that you were smart. Just for clarification, little girls have vaginas, women have pussies, slave sluts like you have cunts." He explained.

Being called a slave slut like that oddly caused a slight contraction in my cunt. Could I possibly be getting off on this?

"Now, get on your knees before me and offer yourself to me as my servant. Beg me to take you and put my collar on you."

It was then that I noticed one of the girls beside him had produced a video camera. I saw her push the button to begin recording as soon as Marco had finished talking. Obviously, this was to make my fall into Marco's clutches even deeper. If the original video was ever released, I would have a small chance of avoiding prison if I could create reasonable doubt that I was performing of my own dree will. I had taken a photo on my phone of the injection site for the drugs in my neck when I got home. Plus, the actions portrayed were so far out of how I normally acted that being drugged was a reasonable possibility. This, however, would be almost impossible to explain away. How do you explain me willingly offering myself up to one of the worst crime lords in the city? Sure, drugged again, But I saw the girl point the camera directly at my face, then zoom in. The eyes don't lie. Red and dilated show probable drug use. Clear and sharp means that there are no drugs in your system. Coercion? Not likely given the vast amount of other evidence would show. I was well and truly fucked. I knew that in another few hours, I would be well and truly fucked even more.

I had always believed that once you gave into a blackmailer the first time, it only escalated from there. Once they knew that you would cave to their demands, they kept coming back with more and more. On top of that, each time you gave in, you gave them more ammunition to blackmail you deeper. Take a drunken one-night stand that a wife has. Perhaps she was even drugged. Her blackmailer videoed the encounter without her knowing. He blackmails her with the threat of showing her husband. Instead of coming clean to her husband and explaining that she was drugged and raped, she meets the blackmailer again in order to hide it from her husband. This time, the blackmailer has another video, only this time it shows her as a 'willing' participant. He contacts her again. Now she is farther down the rabbit hole. Now, he brings a friend with him. Another video with her and two men this time. She falls father and farther with each encounter.

I knew all of that. That knowledge is all well and good, but it didn't do squat for me at that time. No matter what, my career would have been over, even if I managed to convince the jury that I had done all of that under the influence of being drugged against my will. With legal fees and everything else, I would be left homeless and destitute. My son, friends, and family would most likely never have anything to do with me again. My only hope for survival because of the assured media storm would be to move far away and become a prostitute. Maybe I could trade in on my infamy and become a cam girl. It most likely wouldn't matter because I knew who my boss would get to prosecute me. No, I would have less than a half a percent chance of avoiding a long prison sentence, especially since I was sure that Marco would sacrifice small jail sentences for several of his crew in order to get deals from the prosecutor in exchange for their testimony against me.

I watched the video later. It started out wide angle showing my naked body with everyone else fully dressed and standing around. There was no doubt as to my identity and Marco's identity. Everyone would know exactly who we both were. The video zooned into my face as I knelt in front of him. My eyes showed that I was completely sober.

"Master Marco, I offer myself mind, body, and soul to use as your humble servant. I vow to honor your every command in anything that you wish for me to do, both professionally and personally. I beg of you to take me and use me as you desire. Please place your collar around my neck as a symbol of my servitude to you and only you."

With those words, my slavery was complete. Marco smiled his evil smile again and reached his hand out to the side. One of the girls standing beside him handed him a thick leather dog collar with a leash attached. He stood up and bent over me.

"If you want this, pull your hair up out of the way." He commanded.

No, I really didn't want this, but the alternative was too horrible to consider. With my hands at the back of my neck, I lifted my hair up and out of the way. Marco encircled my neck with the collar, buckled it, then placed a lock on it.

"Whenever you come here, you will strip naked just leaving your heels on, as soon as you enter the door. You will place your clothes on the shelf, then you will put the collar on and lock it. The collar will be unlocked and removed just before you leave again."

"Yes Sir." I agreed.

"Now we begin your training." With that, he nodded to someone behind me.

My arms were pulled behind my back, and a leather sleeve was pulled up my arms. Once my arms were fully inserted into the sleeve, the straps on the sleeve were tightened until my elbows touched. I later learned that this was called an arm binder. It effectively made my arms useless and had the effect of also pushing my chest out.

Marco was sitting back in his chair, only this time he had his pants down. His 9-inch cock was hard and fully on display.

"Prove your dedication and service to me by sucking my cock. I will obviously expect you to swallow every precious drop of my cum, then thank me for the gift I have given you afterwards."

Of course, this was all being videoed. This whole thing, the words being used, the position that I was in, the way everything was set up, had several purposes. First, everything was being said and done in a way that made it look like I was a full and willing participant in this. If this ever got out, there would never even be a trial. I would simply have no defense. Second, it was to degrade and humiliate me in front of his entire crew as much as possible. Third, it was to pull me farther down the rabbit hole with even less of a chance to escape his clutches.

As I knee-walked forward, that damned ball was bouncing on my clit like Michael Jordan was dribbling it down the court. Furthermore, the chain between my tits was swaying and putting pressure on my nipple rings. Even though I blamed those two things for the flood in my pussy, deep down I began to realize that a big part of my arousal was due to the humiliation that I had been subject to since I arrived here. I was falling deeper and deeper into his trap, and I couldn't see any way out.

With no options, I leaned forward and took the head of his cock in my mouth. The camera came right up to the side of my face for a close-up of me sucking the cock of the biggest criminal in the city. It caught the movement of my cheeks as I sucked and swirled my tongue over the head of his cock, then lowered my head down to take more of his massive meat into my mouth. I bobbed up and down a few times, using my tongue to bathe his shaft. I pulled off of him with a pop as his cock left my mouth. I then began licking his entire shaft as well as his balls. I even took each of his balls individually into my mouth and sucked on them.

A couple of minutes after I began the blowjob, I felt someone behind me pour a liquid in the crack of my ass. A slim finger then began probing my asshole. It wasn't long before the finger gained penetration and began thrusting in and out of me. By the slickness of the finger, it was obvious that the liquid was a lubricant, and my ass was being prepared for something much larger than the slim finger to penetrate it. Based on the video I had watched when I woke up last Sunday, I figured that getting ass fucked again was a foregone conclusion. Thankfully, I was in a drug induced haze last weekend when my anal virginity was taken. At least I was stretched out a bit from that already. I continued my blowjob and just tried as best I could to relax figuring that any resistance was futile at this point anyway. One finger led to two fingers, then three. Finally, the fingers were removed, and I felt the blunt tip of a metal object beginning to probe my rosebud. As it was being worked in, I could feel it stretching me mor and more. It was obviously tapered and grew wider as it went farther in. There was a burning pain sensation as it stretched me out more and more, but, surprisingly, that pain just seemed to make my pussy drool even more. The widest part finally slipped through my ring, and it seemed as if my ass sucked it all the way in as my sphincter closed down on the narrow shaft.

As all this was happening, I continued to worship Marco's cock with my mouth. By this time, I was pushing down farther and farther, taking him deeper and deeper into my throat. I'm 42 fucking years old! I'm far from an innocent virgin. Yes, I have given a lot of blowjobs in my life. I/m fairly proficient at them. Deepthroating is not a foreign concept to me. Eventually, I managed to bury my nose in hi pubes. I held it there for about 30-seconds as my throat muscles worked to massage his cock. I pulled back off and began another round of licking his shaft as I caught my breath.

"hhhhmmmmmmmm." I couldn't help the moan of pleasure that escaped me as I had my lips wrapped around his cock.

"Oh God, that felt good. Do that again." Marco groaned.

'That' was someone beginning to finger my swampy pussy. Between the degradation of me begging Marco to take me s his slave, the humiliation of stripping naked in front of his entire crew and debasing myself, the fucking steel ball acting like the Harlem Globetrotters were dribbling it directly on my clit, the chain between my tits pulling and tugging on my nipple rings, and the degrading comments coming from the audience while I had the cock of the man that I hated the most in the entire fucking universe, I was turned on like never before in my entire life.

After a few more moans and some really good suction, I felt his cock swell up. No, Marco is no gentleman. He's a fucking thug. He never bothered with a warning. Thankfully, I was well versed by this point in my life to recognize the signals. I wasn't caught by surprise when the first jet of his cum rocketed into my mouth. As required, I swallowed every single drop. Yes, the camera caught every contraction of my throat as the semen was sent from my mouth to my stomach. Once the last ejaculation was finished. I used my tongue to push the very last drops up the tube and out the hole into my mouth. I also swiped around the head and the shaft to clean every last drop before pulling off of his cock.

"Damn. You're good. That was even better than last weekend." Marco praised. "I think that you deserve a reward for that."

I didn't know it at the time, but I came to find out later that Marco's 'rewards' were just games he could play with me to torture me with the illusion of pleasure while setting me up for punishments. Oh sure, I would get my pleasure, but it usually came with a cost.

"So, here's the deal. It's blatantly obvious that you are desperately in need of an orgasm. Since you did so well with that blowjob, I'm gonna let you have an orgasm. Amy and Julie are gonna finger you in front of everyone here. They're gonna masturbate you until you explode. Now, because you are a slave, you are not allowed to orgasm until given permission. I haven't actually given you permission, I only said that they were gonna finger you until you did cum. We're gonna start a clock. You do not have permission to orgasm until after 10-minutes have passed. If you can hold out for 10-minutes, you can cum without any punishment. If you cum before that time, you get a whipping. One other thing; you need to keep your eyes open and look at everyone that is watching you. You can blink, but if your eyes are closed for more than one second, another minute for every second will be added to your time."

Fuck me. By that time, I was so horney that I would have fucked a barrel cactus in Times Square on New Years Eve. I was helped to stand up and face the crowd. Amy was on my left and Julie was on my right. There was a big clock on the wall that was set for a 10-minute countdown. Once it began the countdown, the girls began gently toying with my nipples. I hadn't mentioned this before, but apparently piercings a lot of times make your nipples even more sensitive than they were before. That was especially true for me. Guys tend to treat big tits like basketballs. They are a bit rough with them. Women are more loving and gentler. If it had been two guys, I probably could have held out longer. Instead, their gentle caresses took me by surprise. I had never even been the least bit interested in having sex with another woman. I had never been with a woman before. OK, so the video showed me having sex with several women last weekend, but I was under the influence of drugs and didn't remember any of that. I was shocked at their caresses and knowledge of exactly how to drive me into the stratosphere. Combine that with how aroused I already was and the continuing degrading comments from everyone else there, and it was leading me to disaster. Another issue was that I was blatantly aware that I was the only one completely naked with a couple of dozen fully dressed people watching me get molested. Look up the acronyms CMNF, CFNF, and ENF. They all refer to a naked woman in a group of fully dressed men and women. It's a humiliation thing that the naked woman gets off on.

Seven minutes and 32 seconds. That's how long I lasted. They began with my tits and nipples. Their gentle caresses and flicking my newly pierced nipples began driving me up the wall. They gently tugged on my titty chain adding to my pleasure. From there, they moved down to my puss... uumm, cunt. While one of them was toying with my clit and that damned ball, the other one began thrusting two fingers in my cunt. I still had a very slight chance at that point. That was just a mirage, though. My eventual defeat was from a direct assault on two fronts. One, I had no idea existed, the other was the culmination of continued assaults on the same front.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,606 Followers