The Prosecutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. MY. God! How I the orderly? Was she rescued too?"

"Uuumm, Sir? There seems to be a bit of an issue there. It appears that the female orderly needed to be restrained in order to keep her from going back into Ms. Adam's cell. Mrs. Jacobs has declared that she wishes to divorce her husband and abandon her three children in order to marry Ms. Adams and spend the rest of her life in prison with her."

"Fuck. What a mess. OK, so what do we have to work with here? Can her son help?"

"Probably not, Doctor. He's in counseling of his own. He seems to also be in love with his mother and drastically misses the sex. He has been in several short-term relationships, but none of them matched to raw passion that she had."

What about Marco or any of the rest of his crew?"

"No can do, Sir. Marco is now in Supermax. He only two ways he is getting out of there is with either a needle or old age."

"How about his old crew?"

Well, sir, the only remote possibility is Amy. Unfortunately, she is the CI that released the videos. It isn't likely that pairing them together would be a good thing. Besides, Amy cut a deal that gave her immunity."

"Shit. There doesn't seem to be any other options."

"Not necessarily, Dr. Carter. You could always pair her up with another psychologist."

"Yes, but the issue is that with her nymphomania, she would practically fuck the man to death before he could even begin to help her."

"Dr. Carter, you are not thinking outside the box here. You are assuming that it would be a man. You are also assuming that whoever is paired up with her would not be able to keep up with her sexual demands."

"What are you saying, Dr. Taylor?" I asked.

"Dr. Carter, it is simple biology that a man cannot keep pace with a highly sexual woman. Especially a man in his Middle Ages. A woman can have multiple orgasms while a man only has one. Furthermore, the more a man ages, the longer it takes for him to recover and go again. Conversely, a woman can have multiple orgasms and continue on indefinitely until exhaustion takes over. In Ms. Adam's case, exhaustion isn't really relevant. She just continues to go on and on and on until her partner physically can't go again. Even then, she will get another partner or several until she wears everyone down. What you need is to pair her with a female partner that can keep pace with her that is also a trained psychologist. That's the only way that you can hope to cure her. Obviously, the person that you pair her with would need to be either a lesbian or bisexual at least."

"That is an interesting theory for her treatment, Dr. Taylor. I'm not sure if I can get it approved, and there are several hurdles to navigate first. Obviously, we would need to find a qualified candidate that would be willing to basically live with he, have unlimited sex with her, and also counsel her."

"Dr. Carter, if you can get the treatment approved, I can take care of the rest."

A month later:

"Dr. Taylor, I have just received the approval for this experimental therapy that you have proposed fo9r Ms. Adams."

"That's wonderful. Dr. Adams. How did you manage to get it done?"

"Well, the fact that she managed to accost me as I was trying to treat her helped, but it was the fact that none of our other therapies were doing any good was what tilted the scale. Now, we need to find the person that will partner up with Ms. Adams."

"That's already taken care of, Dr. Carter. I just need to get my luggage out of the trunk of my car."

"WHAT???" I screamed.

"Dr. Carter." She patiently replied. "When you did your background check on me before you hired me, it wasn't a full background check. If it was, you would have seen that I was diagnosed with nymphomania just before I graduated high school. That's what pushed me into getting my doctorate in psychiatry. It wasn't until I was on college that I understood that while I craved a random cock filling one of my holes, it was only women that I could ever have a real relationship with. Ms. Adams is the perfect partner for me. She is a woman that I can love and have incredible sex with all the time, but I can also have all the cock that I can handle as well. I do thank you for getting this set grant up for us. In gratitude, you are welcome to visit us at any time that you like, that is, if you think that you can survive us. You might want to bring some friends - LOTS of friends."

The Prosecutor 06: Epilogue.

"Sweetheart, when are we getting out of this dreadful place?? I asked.

"Baby, whenever you want to leave. I have the keycards already. All we need is to ensure that no one can raise the alarm until we are well on our way." My lover, Dr. Kayla Taylor responded.

"Still, I haven't seen my son in ages. It just seems to be so pointless to leave here without the chance to see him again."

"So, if I could manage to get him to be outside and pick us up when we walk out, would that work" Kayla offered.

"I would leave in a heartbeat, as long as I have you and Bobby with me." I answered.

So, there is a BOLO out in the United States of America for us. I am still considered a dangerous criminal. My Girlfriend, Dr. Kayla Taylor has also been charged with Aiding and Abetting a criminal. My son, Bobby, has his own charges against him. They can't prove that he helped me escape, but they do know that he walked away from his own confinement. It doesn't matter. We are no longer in the United States of America. Unfortunately for us, two nymphomaniacs really can't run from who they are. His is the fourth country that we have been to. We just left that one as the authorities are investigating a fifth instance of some poor bastard being found almost fucked to death. It isn't that we are too concerned about the local police, it's that the pattern has been flagged on Interpol.

Hey. Kayla here. Yeah, from the above, Donna is getting a bit concerned. Not to worry. I have a brilliant idea. The problem is that we have been a bit too specific about our destinations. What we really need is a place where the guys are abundant and transient enough to not take notice. The Caribbean Islands was the perfect place for the three of us to disappear.

It had been six years since Donna, Kayla, and Bobby had disappeared. Everyone else had given up for years ago, once the trail from Europe had gone cold. Not me. Snippets from news articles and a few interviews kept me going. After several years, the data began pointing in a particular direction. Finally, after pinpointing the data, I made my move.

"David!" That is me. Dr. David Carter. "How wonderful to see you after all this time." Kayla greeted me.

"You seem happy to see me, Kayla." I countered.

"Of course, I'm happy to see you. You've always been a great source of inspiration and a wonderful mentor to me."

"Doesn't it bother you in the least that I could be here to take you into custody and put you and your friends into prison for the rest of your life" I asked

"Not in the least, David. If that were the case, there would be a dozen armed officers outside. There aren't, but you also know that Donna and I would probably fuck them into a coma and just walk away from them before they regained consciousness."

"Suppose that I purposely recruited homosexual officers?" I countered.

"That would be a problem." She admitted. "But the fact that there are no officers outside kind of defeats your whole argument.

24-hours later, after I finally woke up, I sent my letter of resignation to my supervisor. Kayla never did cure Donna of her nymphomania. She didn't even cure herself. Bobby and I will spend the rest of our lives doing the best that we can with them. We always laugh when the news stories come out about several young men going to the Islands and being found a couple of days later passed out on the beach. He stories they tell of the two women that fuck them to oblivion are becoming legends in the Islands.

Here I am. I was a respected psychiatrist. Now, I am nothing but a footnote in one of the most incredible stories in the American Justice journals. She was convicted of multiple crimes but sentenced to a psychiatric ward because of a mental illness. She escaped and fled to other countries. Me, I couldn't control my obsession with her. She is still a fugitive. I simply retired and disappeared. Her son and her other lover are still with us. God knows that I can't satisfy her alone. Yes, there are several rumors that come out of the islands. Two women that pick up a group of young men. Nothing is proven. Seriously, what normal man would want to admit that a woman fucked him into a coma? Rumors, nothing more.

OK. Donna here. Yes, I was blackmailed into becoming a whore for Marco and his crew. Yes, I hated it at the beginning. Seriously, I was blackmailed! Not only that, but I was blackmailed into compromising my ethics and my job. At first, I didn't see a way out and had to go along with it. As time went by, I began to really enjoy what was being done to me. Furthermore, Marco gave me a lot of good information on his rivals. In order to avoid suspicion, he also let me pick up a couple of his lower lever people. I won the election for DA in a landslide. Marco continued to feed me more information as he consolidated his control over the county. It was that slut Amy that brought the whole ting down. Turns out that she was actually a CI, just not for me.

They unknowingly unleashed my inner demons. They had no way of knowing, and truthfully, I didn't either, that lurking underneath that good-girl exterior was a nymphomaniac waiting to be set free. Set it free, they did. I still don't think that they truly understood what they did.

By the time that everything came crashing down, the videos portrayed me as a psychotic Nymphomaniac slut that was taken advantage of and used by a ruthless gang. Did I play that to my advantage? God Damned Right I did. It was an act of God that the girl that assisted Dr. Carter was also a lesbian nymphomaniac like me. She conned Dr. Carter into getting her assigned to me as my counselor. Together we devised a plan to get the fuck out of there. She managed to divert a couple million dollars from the program into a few offshore accounts. We waited until everything was set, then put the plan into motion.

We floated around Europe for a couple of years, just staying ahead of the authorities that were tracking us. Eventually, I brought up the subject of moving to the Caribbean Islands. There were lots of tourists there, and the odd rumor of a tourist or five being fucked halfway to death really wouldn't stand out. Kayla liked the idea. It helped that most of our money was in Caribbean banks as well. Everything was going great for another five years. That was until Dr. Carter suddenly showed up.

You may be wondering about Bobby. Not really much has been said about him except in the peripheral. Bobby ended up getting a degree in Finance. Not in his real name, of course. We have two doctors, yes, they are psychiatrists, but they also have a lot of knowledge about medical issues, a lawyer that is knowledgeable about tax and finance laws, as well as an accountant with an MBA. We are doing fine relaxing on the beach and drinking Margaritas. Oh, and we are always on the lookout for a few playmates. It doesn't matter what sex you are. Just be prepared to go home smiling and exhausted.

Oh, in case you might be interested, I set up a program that would automatically release all the fucked up information that I discovered on all the dirty cops, prosecutors, politicians, and everyone else to the internet and every news organization that zi could find if I didn't contact the site every day. When I was arrested, they made damned sure that I had internet access whenever I needed it. Once we escaped, it was three weeks before I even bothered to log in.

Those assholes were PROSECUTED!!!