The Prosecutor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What a fucking whore, getting off on submitting to the person she hates the most in the world." I heard just as one of the women molesting me grabbed the butt plug, pulled it, twisted it, and shoved it back in.

I had never experienced anal sex before last weekend. Also, as has been stated before, I was drugged and had no recollection of what had been done to me. I was completely unprepared for those sensations. OK, the degrading comments I had sort of just begun to understand their effect, but to combine that with a totally unexpected sensation pushed me over the edge. When I say pushed me over the edge, I mean it was like having the Hulk grab me and hurling me off the cliff with all his strength. I had been dangling right on the edge of oblivion, but still managing to hang on by the smallest root. In an instant, that root was pulled out and I was thrown into the waves of ecstasy. My body began convulsing as the waves of pleasure crashed through me. These were not the gentle waves of a calm seashore on a sunny summer day. No, these were the violent waves of a tsunami caused by a massive earthquake off of the ocean floor. These waves of my orgasm were the ones from the TV news that crashed onto the shore and washed boats, cars, and buildings away. My body was bucking and writhing harder than the most aggressive bull trying to buck the cowboy off its back at the National Finals Rodeo. I came harder and longer than I had ever orgasmed in my life.

That orgasm would change my life forever.

The Prosecutor 03: Falling farther.

I was drained from that last orgasm. I had really tried everything I could to hold it off. That only served to build it higher and higher. When it finally crashed over me, it had built to titanic proportions. Thankfully, they gave me about 10 minutes to recover. All that time, I had laid on the floor trying to get my heart rate and breathing back under control.

All too soon, I was helped back up to my feet and led over to a small table beside Marco. There, on the table, were three things that would continue my fall into Marco's clutches. As I was staring at what was laid out on the table, I felt someone loosening the straps on the arm binder.

"I know that you are familiar with the stuff, so I probably shouldn't need to tell you what to do. Yes, that is real cocaine, high grade stuff by the way, and that pill is ecstasy." Marco informed me.

"I don't do drugs." I protested.

"You do whatever the fuck I tell you to do." Marco growled. "Furthermore, you will doit with a smile as if you are actually enjoying it and doing it of your own free will."

A glance to the side as the arm binder was removed explained the situation. Amy was manning the fucking video camera. Another video was about to go in the vault. This one showing me doing drugs. Another nail in the coffin of my career. Thankfully, there was only one line of coke left on the mirror. Unfortunately, there were traces of two other lines. Resigned to my fate, I plastered the best smile I could at the time on my face, kneeled down at the table, and picked up the straw. Before I could do anything else, Julie took a pinch of the white powder from a baggie and put it in my left nostril. As soon as her hand was out of camera view, Amy focused the camera on my face. The powder tickled my nose, so I involuntarily sniffed as if I had just taken a full line. She kept the camera on me as I put the straw in my right nostril, held my left nostril closed, leaned forward, and inhaled the entire line that was left on the mirror. I watched the video later. If I hadn't been there, it looked like the camera had caught me just as I had finished the second line and captured me as I snorted a third line of the drugs. Still smiling, I picked up the pill, popped it in my mouth, and used the glass of water on the table to swallow it. That's when the camera again shut off.

"Alright. Back to the fun stuff now." Marco commanded.

I really don't use drugs. Sure, I did some experimenting in college, who hasn't? Still, I haven't even touched marijuana in 30 years. I did cocaine twice in college, but I quickly saw what hard drugs did to a few of my classmates. I haven't touched it since. The effects were quick in coming. I got a sense of euphoria, and it seemed like my libido suddenly skyrocketed. The arm binder was quickly put back on, and I was led over to a padded bar about waist high.

A rope was connected to the end of the arm binder, and it was pulled up. In pulling my arms up from behind me, I was forced to bend over the padded bar to keep the pressure off of my shoulders as my arms were lifter behind me. My legs were straight because the bar was at a height that bent me over at the waist. My torso was horizontal to the floor. My arms were raised above my back and held by the rope. When I was in position, the leach that was attached to my collar was secured tightly to a ring embedded in the concrete floor. I hadn't noticed the rings embedded I the floor near my feet, but they were there. Those were used to connect my ankle cuffs to and held my feet shoulder width apart.

Cocaine and ecstasy are a lethal combination when you are trying to suppress your sexual stimulation. I don't mean that literally, but figuratively. The ecstasy ramps up your libido. Cocaine enhances your senses. Every touch is magnified. Every flick of your nipples sends lightning bolts directly to your pussy. Every stroke of your clit causes a gush of fluids to escape. Every touch to any part of your body ramps up your arousal. That's the situation that I found myself in. As I was being paced in this position, several hands took the opportunity to grope and caress every part of my body. I couldn't help it. I was getting hornier and hornier with every touch.

"OK. Let's get her finished up." Marco ordered.

I almost orgasmed when the anal plug that I had in was removed and replaced with a different one. This one was slightly bigger and had a bit different shape. Next, something was inserted into my cunt (more on why I was calling it that later). The object was a bit oblong and felt like it was egg shaped. Last, I heard a comment about not letting the 'girls' being left out as something was attached to the ring in the center of my titty chain. I later found out that it was only a 5-ounce weight, but at the time it seemed to be 5 pounds. Just hanging still, it put a lot of pressure on my recently pierced nipples. Soon, I would discover that every movement I made caused the weight to swing and enhanced the pressure.

I was left in that position for a few minutes as Marco and a couple of his henchmen and women were in a discussion. Eventually, I saw them play a complex game of Rock, Paper, Scissors. Eventually, Amy won.

"Cane." Was all she said as she disappeared behind me.

"Remember. Only 10-strokes." Marco confirmed as he sat back down on what I began referring to as his thrown.

The last thing they did was to braid my hair and tie it to another rope going up to the ceiling. It must have been on a pully, because they pulled another rope that simultaneously pulled on my hair. My hair, being solidly connected to my head, caused my head to lift up until I was looking straight at Marco as he lounged in the recliner, sipping on a glass with an amber liquid. I watched as he smirked and held up his phone. He exaggerated his hand movements as he pressed a button on the screen. Suddenly, small vibrations began deep inside my cunt. With another press of a button, the anal plug I had in began to vibrate and slowly began to thrust in and out of my ass.

I barely even heard the swish of something being moved through the air at high speed. I couldn't help but notice the line of molten lava that suddenly crossed my ass. A millisecond later, my ears detected the 'THWACK' of an object striking flesh. The shriek of agony that escaped my lips also signaled that the arousal that I had built up had significantly diminished. After the initial pain had started to fade, Marco held up his phone and pressed a couple more buttons. The vibrations in my cunt and ass increased, as well as the speed of the butt plug's thrusting in my ass.

This time, I heard the swishing and the 'THWACK' as the cane landed on my ass, slightly lower than the first stroke. Oddly, even though the power of the strike was the same, my arousal didn't diminish quite as much. Again and again, the strokes rained down across my ass as well as on the back of my thighs. After each stroke, Marko pushed his buttons and increased the vibrations and thrusting of the butt plug in my ass. After the fifth stroke, I realized something strange. My arousal was no longer diminishing from the pain of the cane striking me, but it was actually increasing. I even heard someone comment about how I was actually pushing my ass up to make a better target as soon as the swishing sound of the cane being swung started.

Just after the ninth stroke landed, the vibrations and thrusting of the anal plug were in high gear. I was at my peak. I was panting and begging Marco to let me cum. I barely even noticed the video camera that was almost always trained on me. My cunt was a river withy juices flowing in a constant stream down my legs. I was a blubbering mess alternating between cries of pain and pleading for release.

The tenth stroke. It landed on the sweat spot on my ass. I had heard the swish of the cane as it sliced through the air on its way to strike my flesh. Just as the simultaneous inputs to my brain registered the 'THWACK' of wood striking flesh and the agony of the cane laying another line of fire across my ass, another input was detected through my ears.

"CUM, SLUT." Registered in my brain in Marco's voice.

Consciousness slowly came to me. I began detecting voices. After that, I felt a soft cool surface on my back. Then it was a soft warm surface on top of me. I opened my eyes. Any thoughts that the memories I had were a nightmare were quickly dispensed with. I recognized the warehouse that I was still in. I also recognized that I was naked and only covered by a thin blanket while there were several other people still here.

"Back with the living, I see." Amy had appeared before me.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked.

"What happened is that you had the most massive orgasm that I had ever seen. Shit, you squirted at least 6-feet. Then, you passed out. You have been sleeping here on the couch for about an hour now. Anyway, it's time for you to get up and start performing again." She cheerfully informed me.

Marco had kind of inferred to it, but it had not really sunken in yet. He said that my training was about to begin, but I really had no idea what that actually meant. It was pretty subtle at first. Having me strip naked in front of his entire crew, having me give him a public blowjob, having me to have a forced orgasm in front of everyone, that was part of it to get me used to the humiliation and public sex acts that I would be performing. The really insidious part was the caning and pain. That first orgasm that he forced on me as I was being caned was only the beginning. Associating orgasms with pain was just the first step in turning me into a pain slut. Of course, this was all information that I got and inferred later. At this point, I was not capable of such deep thinking.

The arm binder had been removed again.

"OK, slut. So, here's what going to happen. You have a lot of guys with hard-ons from your performances so far. You also have a lot of girls with wet panties here. You are going to start with thanking me for that massive orgasm that you just got. After that, it's gang bang time. You are going to fuck, suck, and lick everyone here for as long s they want. All three of your holes with be used multiple times, and usually simultaneously. When you are finished, we will give you your clothes back, and you can go home."

With that, she led me over to a chair where she slipped off her skirt and panties and sat down. She pulled on my leash to get me kneeling in front of her. With a sigh, I leaned in and began licking her pussy. As I was doing that someone behind me puled the butt plug out of my ass and proceeded to lube it up. I had a bad feeling when realized that they were putting in a LOT of lube.

After several minutes of sucking up her juices that coated thee outside of her pussy, I began to actively explore her pussy with my tongue and lips. I could tell that she was beginning to get really excited. That's when she leaned back and lifted herself a bit.

"Tongue my ass too. Make sure you stick that tongue deep inside."

Her pussy was a bit sweet and a tad musky. Her asshole had a more earthy flavor to it. I worked on it for a while before it was relaxed enough for me to stiffen my tongue and work it inside. She really began going crazy when I pushed my tongue as far in as I could, then began wiggling it around. Eventually, I went back to her pussy. This time, I concentrated on her clit until she shuddered and released a copious amount of fluid onto my face.

Once I finished cleaning up all the fluids covering her pussy, Julia sat me up, then jabbed a needle in my arm just above the arm binder. I looked over my shoulder in time to see her push the plunger all the way down.

"Don't worry. It's just something to keep you awake and alert. We wouldn't want you passing out on us before we're done with you." She giggled.

Almost immediately, I felt a surge of adrenaline. Any lingering tiredness completely went away.

"OK. She's all yours." Marco announced.

I was immediately picked up and carried over to where a thick foam mat was lying on the floor. At least I wouldn't be gang fucked on the hard concrete floor. The previous sexual stimulation as well as the ecstasy were still working on me, so the cock that appeared at the entrance to my cunt slid in easily. As he began thrusting, I saw a shaved pussy being lowered onto my face. The drugs had fully hit me by this time, so I mindlessly began licking as soon as her pussy was in range. Someone began stroking my clit with their fingers, and I felt two more hands begin mauling my tits. The guy that was fucking me didn't last very long, and neither did I. I orgasmed as soon as I felt the jets of cum beginning to splash around inside my cunt.

He moved off me, and I felt my hips being pulled up off the floor. Another cock soon began probing my asshole. It felt slick, so I assumed that it had been lubed up, but that could have just been from the copious amount of lube leaking out of my ass. Yes, I had been stretched out from the anal plugs I had in earlier, but it was still a tight fit. There was a burning pain as he gained entrance and began to press into me, but it didn't last long. The pussy that I had been licking orgasmed, and it was replaced by another cock. Without a thought, I began licking and sucking on it.

This was pretty much what the next four hours consisted of. I was moved to other positions. Sometimes I had two cocks in me, other times I was made airtight with all three holes occupied. Most of the time, it was cocks, but there were other times that my mouth was working on a pussy. At one point, they removed my arm binder and allowed me to use my hands. One instance, I was working on 7 cocks at once. There was on in my cunt, another in my ass, the third was in my mouth, two I was jacking off with my hands, the sixth had wrapped my legs around the guy on top of me that was fucking my cunt and used my feet to jack himself off. The seventh guy was straddling my chest and fucking my tits that he was squeezing together. There were even a few occasions where some of the girls donned strap-ons and fucked me with them. Of course, this was all caught on video and showing every orgasm that I was having. It would be impossible to argue that I was not a completely willing participant in that gang bang.

Hours later, I was sitting naked in a small office with Marco and Amy. They were fully dressed. I had not been allowed to clean up, so, not only was I completely naked, but I was also covered in cum.

"OK." Marco began. "You did well tonight, so, per our agreement, here is some information on the Hill Street Gang. They are getting a big shipment of coke Tuesday night. The information here tells you where and when. There're also the names of the two cops on their payroll, so you want to keep them out of the loop on this. You should also start an investigation into them. Busting several of their gang as well as two dirty cops should help your run for DA."

With that, I went over to the door and got dressed. Amy unlocked and removed my collar before opening the door and allowing me to leave. It was an uncomfortable drive home. First off, as soon as the last guy finished fucking me, Amy had put another large butt plug up my ass. My piercings were also aching from all the abuse they had gone through over the last several hours. Another thing was that my clothes were sticking to my body because I had not been allowed to clean off the cum covering me before I got dressed.

Then, there was my conscience. I had just spent the last several hours sexually serving the most ruthless gang in the city. Sure, I was blackmailed into it, but that didn't sway the fact that I had more and harder orgasms than I had ever had before in my life. I also couldn't deny the fact that I absolutely loved what was happening to me. In fact, I can't even deny that I wasn't a willing participant after the first three guys had fucked me to mind-bowing orgasms. On top of everything else, I had gotten some really good intel from Marco that would make a newsworthy bust that would give me some really good PR for my election campaign. My conscience was giving me a bit of grief over how I had 'paid' for that information.

Thankfully, my son Bobby was asleep when I got home. I was able to sneak up to my room and finally shower all the filth off of me. Well, at least the external filth. The internal filth in my mind couldn't be washed away. By the time I stepped out of the shower and dried off, the drugs began wearing off and I began crashing. I didn't even bother to put on any sleepwear; I simply fell on top of the bed naked and passed out.

The Prosecutor 04: The week after.

[CLICK]

That woke me up. I was disoriented for a couple of seconds. I was laying face down on top of my bed completely naked. A glance at the clock told me it was 11:00 in the morning. A couple seconds later, it registered in my brain that the click I heard was my bedroom door quietly closing. That could only mean one thing, my son had looked into my room, then quietly closed my door again. 'Thank God I was laying on my stomach, otherwise he would have seen the piercings I had to get yesterday.' I thought. Those, I had no intention of having him ever finding out about.

I dragged my aching body off the bed and went into the bathroom to take care of my morning business. A few minutes later, I emerged wearing my thick fluffy robe and headed to the kitchen for some much-needed coffee.

"You got in late last night." Bobby said as I walked into the kitchen.

"Yeah, I went out with some friends. We lost track of time." I replied.

"That's fine. As long as you had a good time." My conscience flashed again. Yes, I did have a good time, but I would be royally fucked if anyone ever found out about it.

I got my coffee and a bagel. We chatted about mundane topics for a while. Mainly what his plans for the next couple of weeks were and how things at work were going. He had been accepted to the local university and had decided to stay in the dorms for at least the first year. The rest of the day was spent mainly resting and recovering from the night before. A couple of times during the day, I had to sneak into my bathroom and apply the salve to my piercings. I couldn't remove them, so I had to make sure that they healed properly and didn't get infected.