All Comments on 'The Protector'

by knightfantasies

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Runaway

An 18 year old is NOT a runaway. She left home!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awful/10

misleading title, 18yr old are not runaways. wastes a lot of time amounting to nothing but some bella swan stuff.

knightfantasiesknightfantasiesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Interesting?

I find it interesting that the comments to date suggest a person has to be under 18 to be considered a runaway. The girl in this situation is naive and taken advantage of by an online suitor. She IS running away from her parents, life, and home in search of a fantasy. As always comments both negative and positive are welcome otherwise I can not continue to grow as an author.

slavemalcomslavemalcomalmost 6 years ago

I rather liked it despite the ranawaygate saga people seem to be caught up on 😉. I did feel it finished rather fast, would have liked to read more about Meghan and Terry at the end but overall a great read.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 6 years ago
while I

agree she was not a runaway she still left home without telling her parents, I know it was part of the overall part of the story but I hate the abuse, I also knew that Terry was going to save her when he heard her give the address to the cab driver.

Overall I enjoyed the story very much five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Happy

I loved reading this one and you had me feeling like I was there.. Except for the end.

I admit I was disappointed by the quick ending. I wanted time to pass and then read the juicy details, as the reader does at every other stage of this story. But overall a great read :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The protector

Loved the story itself the way the guy came in to save her had me forever hooked! The title had me interested too! Would have loved to have seen meghan take more revenge but a normal person in that state probably wouldnt have taken revenge themselves either but again LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Defrag after deleting

That is the only way to make things very difficult to recover the file.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Rescued by a Rapist

It’s fucking ridiculous that he has the nerve to call himself her protector.

Or is it because he’s not as much of a monster as Max is that makes him a “good guy”??

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

All right, Terry! He's the man! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

modern day fairy tail i wish all stupid cunts who willingly fell into the trap of rapist like max are lucky to have a terry as their knight in armor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userknightfantasies@knightfantasies
776 Followers
I write about the sins of the past, present, and future. You may see yourself in my stories.