The Province Ch. 08

Story Info
Adventures in a free enclave.
8.2k words
4.65
3.6k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 11/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: all characters are at least eighteen years old.]

[Note: contains aunt/cousin incest.]

Daphne was inured to the smell of dried semen. Or, until this moment, she had believed herself to be. Once she was through the black, padded double doors leading inside Glory2 Hollelujah, the distinctive odor assailed her nostrils, stronger than she had ever experienced. 'Founders alive, what a fucking stink!' she thought. She and Derek were walking down a long hallway, illuminated by purple florescent tube lighting set along the crease between wall and ceiling. They soon arrived at a 4-way junction. An arrow pointing left read, "Rooms 1-15 (Women and Escorts Only)", and arrow pointing right read, "Rooms 16-30 (Women and Escorts Only)". Straight ahead, according to the signage, was for "Male Guests Only."

"I'm going to, uh, sample the wares, if you know what I mean," Derek said. "I'll swing by later?" He waved over his shoulder without looking back, as he marched in the direction of forward-pointing arrow.

Daphne shrugged and turned right, in search of Room 22. She got to the heavy black door with the right number next to it. It was heavy-looking, seemingly made of anodized steel. She tried turning the scratched brass knob. It wouldn't budge until she scanned a wrist torque against a black reader off to the side. After stepping into the room, she heard the door click and lock behind her. The interior was about the size of Daphne's bedroom at her sister's apartment, around eight by nine feet, with an easy chair and lube station in one of the corners closest to the door. Almost everything, other than the furniture, was painted black. The only exception was a white sign on the far wall reading, "NO BREAKS" in bold, red capitals. Below the sign was a timer, with four-inch high red LED digits, currently reading "60:00." Next to that was a hole in the wall with iron handles to either side. There was also French drain, extending out along the floor about four feet from the hole. 'What's that for?' she thought.

Daphne had no more time to ponder the drain's purpose, because, just then, a heretofore unseen red light flashed, and a long, pale white dick slid through the aperture. The countdown timer started, now reading "59:59". Daphne hurried over and knelt in front of the hole, quickly taking the penis into her mouth. She wrapped her fingers around the two handles to either side of the hole for leverage. She could hear a man moaning on the other side. His cock was slick with some fluid, or fluids, which she couldn't quite place. The salty taste was most likely some other woman's saliva, but possibly included vaginal secretions and lube as well.

After a few minutes of sucking and licking, the man's dick just tasted like dick, without the added overtones of other women's spit and pussies. His cock was firmer than it had been at first. Her tongue ran across veins along its side, and its shaft had taken on an upward curve that pushed against the roof of her mouth. She was convinced he would come soon, but was proved wrong when he held out for a few more minutes before spewing his load into the upper back region of her oral cavity. It tasted similar to the numerous other men whose cum she'd swallowed over the years. There was little variation in this regard among the Provincial populace. She sucked, mechanically, for another minute, as the penis grew limp in her mouth. Finally, the anonymous member pulled back through the hole. Daphne's lips made a popping sound as the seal they made was suddenly broken.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Daphne sucked on seven different cocks, although only three of them ejaculated into her mouth before moving on. Cursing inwardly, she realized, at this point, that she hadn't gone pee before entering the club, and her bladder was raising the alarm. She thought about stopping to find a bathroom, consequences be damned, but the "NO BREAKS" sign posted right next to the hole in the wall gave her pause. It reminded her of the fact that she had signed an electronic document promising to finish out the entire hour, and despite her cynicism towards Provincial institutions, still couldn't bring herself to go back on her given word.

'So that's what the grate is for,' she thought to herself, after glancing down. 'I guess I'm supposed to just wiz like an animal or something?'

With a twinge of annoyance, she tucked the front hem of her miniskirt into the waistband, so it wouldn't get wet. She flipped the back of her skirt up, exposing her smooth round ass. She spread her legs slightly. Daphne couldn't turn around or look between her legs, as a sizable black man's penis was filling her mouth at that moment, pumping back and forth. Annoyingly, because her pee, at first, came out in a trickle, surface tension kept it running along her tummy, getting her skirt wet. Thankfully, the flow increased and began to shoot downwards from her vagina, splashing on the grate.

'Phew!' Daphne thought. 'At least I'm urinating in the right direction!' Her relief was short-lived, however. While the huge stream continued to pour out of her, she heard a groan of metal-on-metal as the door opened.

"Fuckin A!" Derek said. In front of him was Daphne, on all fours, her ass and pussy exposed, peeing like a dog, minus the raised leg. "So hot, Daph!"

'What a dick!' Daphne thought. Although she had peed in front of men for most of her adult life, it had never been in this pose, and never while sucking a dick through a hole in a dingy, smelly room like this one.

Before the flow of pee slowed at all, she felt Derek's fingers push some lube in her butt, followed swiftly by his fat cock pushing past her tight sphincter. She groaned as the member was thrust forward mercilessly, although the sound from her mouth was muffled because she was still giving a blow job. The penis up her ass immediately put added pressure on her bladder, forcing the remainder out in a final, short burst. Just then she felt the telltale warmth of cum shoot towards the back of her mouth.

'Fuck Derek and this fuckin rando dude!' she thought, as the dick thrust back and forth in her mouth, spreading sperm everywhere and making her gag.

Daphne felt a surge of heat pass through her torso. Her heart began beating furiously. Rather than suppress it, she wanted, more than anything, to hold on to the novel physical sensation. She couldn't remember the last time she'd felt anger.

'Damn,' she thought, immediately frustrated with herself as the feeling passed. She tried to hold on to it, savoring it as if it were a flavor. But it was no use. Even as Derek continued to plow into her butt-hole, and a new dick appeared for her to suck, she couldn't rekindle the emotional outburst.

Derek, unknowingly, did his best to stoke the fires of her anger over the next thirty minutes. Grabbing her firmly by the hips, he plowed into her ass, then switched to her pussy, then back to her ass again. Then he left for a while, got sucked off by five different mouths, then returned. Daphne was in the middle of sucking off her twenty-third cock of the night. Her jaw and tongue ached from the non-stop motion. Derek returned and knelt next to her head.

"Take it deep, Daph," he said, and, before waiting to see if she would comply, applied pressure on the back of her head. This was slightly beyond the norm of Basic Sex, but the contract she had signed explicitly allowed this.

After the latest dick went rigid in her mouth and she swallowed the load, Derek had her disengage, turn around, and press her ass down on the next glistening cock to poke thru the hole. The position was awkward, with the back of her legs nearly flush against the wall. It felt sticky, even on this side, and she wondered what with. Her mouth, gaping open, was forced down onto Derek's cock. She had other men's' cum in her mouth still, some of which got all over his dick, but he didn't mind. Instead, he pushed rhythmically on the back of her head and thrust his hips forward, causing her to repeatedly gag.

Daphne's frustration with herself grew over the rest of the hour, but not because of how her body was being used. Several men came in her ass, and eventually Derek shot loads of sperm down her mouth. Even as she struggled to swallow the slimy stuff, without choking, she felt an unwelcome, calm impassivity. 'What's my problem?' she thought. 'This should be pissing the hell out of me.'

Derek had her turn around one final time to suck of one last guy through the aperture. He stuck two fingers in her pussy, pushing down, hoping to make her climax. Shortly afterwards, a circular red light began to flash in one corner of the room. Daphne pulled her mouth off the penis in front of her. This man had been pleasantly under-endowed compared to the average, or even tenth percentile, Provincial male. Like most women in the Enclave, she preferred his size, which was much easier to suck and fuck. 'Figures,' she thought. After the relatively small, erect member disappeared through the hole, a panel slid shut. Daphne noticed that the timer had switched to counting down from 5 minutes.

"That was so fucking hot!" Derek said. "When you were peeing, and I was fucking you up the butt I almost shot my load."

"It was interesting." Daphne said, her flat tone conveying no emotion. "For a little while."

Derek was standing close to her. He looked faintly ridiculous with his pants below his knees. He was hoping for a kiss from Daphne, but could not initiate one himself. Oblivious, Daphne walked past him, pulling her uncomfortably wet skirt down to cover her midsection as she did so. She could feel cum oozing down the crack of her ass, and wasn't sure when she'd get the taste of sperm out of her mouth.

"Bye," she said, and opened the door. Derek hadn't moved. He was confused, having assumed that Daphne's agreement to come to such a place had signaled some sort of advancement in their relationship. It took him a few heartbeats to realize he should pull up his pants and follow her. By the time he got to the hallway, he saw Daphne disappearing off to the left. She was following a sign with an arrow that read, "Showers (Women Only)."

"Seeya," Derek said, raising his voice in the hopes she could hear. Her retreating form gave no indication that she had.

Daphne found herself in a large room with white subway tiles along the floor and walls. There were five shower nozzles arrayed along either side, and several hooks for clothing near the door. There was no form of privacy. Two other women were showering off, both fully nude. Their wrist and ankle torques glowed blue, like Daphne's, indicating they were heterosexual. Inured to being nude around strangers, Daphne peeled out of her skirt and shirt, which were damp with pee, sweat and stained with semen, and hung them, along with her high-heeled shoes, from one of the hooks.

One of the women, the shorter of the two, was crying. She was standing under the same stream of hot water as her companion, who was rubbing her back.

"I'm just not," the shorter one said, then trailed off. Every few words she sniffled loudly.

"Sorry I talked you into it!" her friend said. "Seemed like your kind of scene, you know?"

"Not your fault! I knew what I was getting into when I signed that form. Guess I need more of that human connection to get my kink on."

As Daphne approached, both women turned toward her, alerted to her presence by the squelching of her feet. The shorter one's eyes went wide. Both women unconsciously glanced down at their own heavy cleavage. This newcomer had stunningly beautiful, handful-sized tits, perfectly symmetrical and with pretty brown nipples.

'Lucky bitch must get all the dudes,' the formerly crying woman thought to herself, then immediately repeated several anti-jealously mantras in a barely audible whisper. At least the distraction had dried up her tears.

Her taller friend considered Daphne, at first marveling at her sleek torso, too. Then she glanced up at her face. Something felt off, to her, about the muted, nearly blank countenance.

"You good for now, Eri?" she said to her friend.

Eri nodded, sniffling one last time. She knew the other woman well, and had already read the situation. "Go ahead," she said, motioning in Daphne's direction.

Daphne watched impassively as the taller woman broke off and walked over. She had a broad face, with handsome features and a warm smile. "Hi there," the stranger said, extending a hand. "I'm Sandy. And you are?"

"Daphne," Daphne said, flatly. She extended her own hand, without much enthusiasm. The two women shook hands. Sandy's eyes roved up and down Daphne's body, taking in the subtle curve of her hips.

"You have amazing tits, girl," Sandy said. "I have to admit I'm jealous." As she said this, she briefly hefted her left boob. It was large, heavy, and slightly bigger than the one on the right.

"Thanks."

"If you don't mind my asking," Sandy said, then paused briefly. "Are you okay?"

"Fine," Daphne said. She did not say anything else, and the silence stretched on until it started to become uncomfortable. Just when Sandy was beginning to feel like she had to say something, Daphne continued, surprising even herself. The tall woman's open, uncritical expression triggered something, and the normally impassive Daphne felt like she could tell Sandy anything. "No, I'm not fine, to be honest. But the reason why is that I feel fine. When I shouldn't. I'm not sure I'm making any sense."

"Maybe. Want to tell me more?" Sandy said. "You can join us over here. The nozzles turn so we can stand together."

"Okay."

Sandy rotated a nearby shower head so that now three different ones were splashing down near to where Eri was standing. Daphne walked over, arms limp, face a mask.

"Can I wash your boobs?" Eri asked. She had to get permission because Daphne wasn't a purpgirl or redgirl.

"Sure," Daphne said, shrugging.

Eri considered herself firmly heterosexual. She never so much as kissed other women on the lips, except situationally, to turn some guy on. She did appreciate the aesthetics of other women's bodies, especially their cleavage, however, and found her heart racing as she soaped up her hands and began to massage Daphne's exotic chest. She tugged slightly on each of her nipples, and was gratified to find them swell slightly under her fingers.

"Can I wash the rest of you?" Sandy asked.

"If you want."

"Anywhere I can't touch?"

"Nope."

"Even your vagina and ass?"

"Up to you."

Daphne felt a strange sense of peace wash over her as Sandy gently maneuvered her head under the stream of water. Once her hair was good and wet, she worked in some shampoo, gently massaging Daphne's scalp at the same time. Sandy carefully rinsed out Daphne's hair.

Eri remained fascinated by her tits, continuing to rub them while Sandy used a soapy washcloth to lather up Daphne's arms, back, tummy, butt, legs and feet. She then used the soapy cloth to wash Daphne's sore butt-hole. To finish off, she used a washcloth with only water on it, to gently wipe caked-on cum off of Daphne's face, pussy and perineum.

"Honey, it seems like you might have something to get off your chest," Sandy said, gently. "If you want to talk about it, I'm happy to listen."

"She's always like this," Eri said, nodding at her friend. She was still gently massaging Daphne's boobs, going slower to avoid causing any discomfort.

"Did you like the club?" Sandy said. "It's one of my favorite kinks, but I know it's not to all tastes."

"You can say that again!" Eri said, interjecting once more. "It was weird, and I usually like weird stuff."

"What do you like about it?" Daphne said, at last. She was asking Sandy.

"I'm highly orally aligned," Sandy said. "I love taking cocks into my mouth, and I love the taste and feel of semen."

"I do too," Eri added. "Just not like this freakin glory hole. I guess I need the whole package to be present."

"The focus is what I like best!" Sandy said. "Just the dick and me. Plus it's dirty and kinky and makes me feel like a slut." Her eyes sparkled. "What did you think?"

"I," Daphne said, then trailed off. "I don't know. There was this one part, in the middle, where I had to pee into that stupid grate, and the guy I was with came in the room right then, and started fucking me up the ass, when I was in the middle of it. You know how the stream gets really strong?" Sandy and Eri nodded their heads. "That was when he shoved his dick in. It fuckin pushed on my bladder and I must have whizzed harder than I ever have in my life."

"Did it hurt?"

"No, no more than normal ass-fucking. But it was embarrassing, especially with the glory hole cock in my mouth spraying cum everywhere. Like the guy on the other side knew what was going on." Sandy's face blushed with desire as Daphne dispassionately narrated the scene.

"Just so you know, they don't know what's going on, on our side," Sandy said. "No video or anything. I'm kind of an expert."

"So right then, I felt this surge of anger. It was... It was fuckin amazing! I can't remember the last time I felt, well, anything at all. Even when guys double penetrate me, or gape me, or grope my tits, or when I got kicked out of grad school. It's just like, nothing. Except that moment."

"That's a bummer," Eri said. "I didn't like this place either, but for different reasons."

"I'm not mad about being brought here. It's not like I don't know what Derek wants, or what I was getting into. They laid it all out in that agreement. I'm just mad I couldn't stay mad. Like, I was angry for the first time in forever, and it was like the heavens opened up and light shone on me! But it went away like that!" Daphne snapped her fingers. "And I couldn't get it back."

"You want to be angry?" Eri said. She looked incredulous, and momentarily stopped massaging the other woman's chest. Sandy, on the other hand, felt her big heart open to Daphne, and began to rub her back, hoping a massage would provide some comfort.

"I want to feel something! Anything!" Daphne said, momentarily recapturing the sensation from before. "I'm thinking of emigrating."

"No!"

"It's crazy, I know. I get how fucked up it is outside the Enclave. I just think I need some crazy in my life."

Sandy couldn't help but kiss Daphne chastely on her cheek. "Honey, you seem like a really sweet girl. If you're thinking about emigrating, would you at least come talk to me first? I might be able to help."

"She's a Psych prof," Eri said, interrupting.

"Now you're going to scare her off," Sandy said, gently. "But seriously, Daphne, would you consider at least exchanging contact info?"

Daphne shrugged. Everything seemed flat, again. "Sure." She made several swiping motions on her right wrist torque, while Sandy did the same. They both held their bracelets together until they vibrated, which took about five seconds.

X X X X

For the rest of the day, a steady stream of women dropped by the training apartment, eleven in total, all of them to use the urinarium. Some were chatty and friendly, like Katie, and some were grouchier and more taciturn than the second woman had been. No one was younger than her mid-twenties, and the oldest had been in her early sixties. Marcus surprised her by eagerly eating her out. After turning a certain age, she had become used to men, especially younger ones, only paying the minimal acceptable amount of attention to her vagina that etiquette demanded. After twenty minutes of enthusiastic licking, she decided Marcus wasn't just pulling some kind of elaborate practical joke, and explained to the boy how to get her off. She had a satisfying orgasm, the first from oral sex in several years, a few minutes later.

Throughout the day, Sylvie encouraged Marcus to touch her body and put fingers in her mouth, anus, and vagina. "Any hole but nostrils and ears, honey," she said, explaining another rule of Basic Sex.