The Province Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After lunch, they lay together on a wide easy chair. It resembled a chaise lounge. Both on their backs, Sylvie was atop Marcus. They were watching TV together, an extreme novelty to them both, although Marcus had dim memories of watching a private TV from his younger years.

"Don't get used to this," Sylvie said in reference to the screen. "The only other time I got to use one was when I was training Ra--urpmgh!"

Sylvie's last word was cut off as Marcus stuffed his fingers in her mouth. He had just pulled them out of her pussy, which itself was filled with warm sperm. They'd just finished another round of vaginal intercourse. Marcus still felt trepidatious about interrupting her mid-sentence, in such an abrupt manner, but she had insisted he get used to doing that very thing. Once his fingers, dripping cum, went past her lips, she encouraged him by grabbing his wrist with both hands, and pushing his digits towards her throat. Then she sucked them clean.

They were watching Octopus Games, the Netflicks show, and every few minutes Marcus moved his fingers between his aunt's mouth, pussy, and ass. The episodes were hard to follow, even taking into account that Marcus was picking up the show after a five-year hiatus.

"Are these edited?" he said, after pulling two fingers from Sylvie's mouth. Moments earlier they had been exploring her ass.

"Mmm," she said, as his hands reached down to massage her clit. "Yes, outside movies and stuff have all the mind-poison cut out."

"What do they consider mind-poison?"

"I'm not entirely sure. The Genetic Council has a lot of sway over media, and everything they do is pretty hush-hush. But for sure, you'll never see a sex scene in a foreign show. Outsiders have an unhealthy attitude towards sexuality. And it's rare to see anything about relationships, like romance, marriage and dating and things like that. And of course, anything that portrays phones and other tech mind-poison in a positive light."

X X X X

Late that night, a groggy Sylvie was lying in the king-sized bed with her nephew. They had not showered, intentionally, as they liked each other's smell too much. She was lying on her side, her left leg wrapped around his. He was snoring softly. Although tired, some persistent thoughts were preventing her from sleeping.

'Why am I kissing him so much?' was one such thought, and was accompanied by a faint sense of guilt. It was mandatory to teach trainees how to kiss properly, but she had not kissed Raul nearly as much. 'You can't be romantically interested in Marcus, Syl!' she told herself. She was married, after all. 'But why am I kissing him so much?' she thought, again, moments later, for what felt like the thousandth time.

This undesired pattern of thinking kept her awake for a further thirty minutes, until she finally came up with an alternative explanation for her feelings and behavior. 'I'm just trying to make sure he doesn't dwell on Marie's death,' she told herself. There was a certain logical consistency to this line of reasoning. She and Celeste had purposefully lavished attention on Marcus for years, precisely to help him cope with the great tragedy of his life. 'I'll stop kissing him for a few days, so he doesn't get any ideas.' Satisfied with this explanation and course of action, Sylvie began to drift off to sleep.

Her promise to herself lasted less than an hour. Marcus awoke with a stiff hard-on, and, as she had instructed him, began preparations to penetrate her. Part of training was to have sex as often as possible, which meant taking advantage of nighttime hours.

She was awakened by his fingers rubbing on her clit, and slipping into her canal, making sure she was wet before pushing the wide head of his cock inside her. While doing this, Marcus brought his lips to hers. Too sleepy, at first, to control herself, she melted into the kiss, responding urgently with her own tongue. Even when she recalled her recent vow, she decided against pulling back. 'Sweetie might think of Marie if we stop,' she told herself, even as a dim voice in the back of her head told her how ridiculous she was being.

Then her nephew's cock pushed its way inside. Sex with him was feeling better and better, as the muscles of her vagina got used to shape and size of him. Sylvie experienced a sensation welling up which was difficult to describe. Later, she reflected that it felt like a river was flowing through her torso. With an animal passion, she twisted hard with her hips and pinned Marcus to the bed, never allowing their lips to part as their bodies rotated in unison. She then began to vigorously fuck him, pulling up along the entire length of his shaft, then pushing down with all her force.

Sylvie, like most Provincial women, had been having sex, with multiple partners, almost every day of her adult life. Her thighs, abs, and lower back muscles were well-used to keeping up the motions of sex for extended periods. Despite the lateness of the hour, she was able to fuck her nephew relentlessly for nearly forty minutes. For much of the time, she kept their lips locked together. At other times, she pulled back and let him lick and fondle her breasts. She could not get enough of his mouth, so the boob licking never lasted more than a minute.

She had two more orgasms, aided in part by his hands, which rubbed her sensitive nipples near constantly. When she climaxed, she grabbed Marcus' hair firmly with one hand, mashing their mouths ever harder together. With her other hand, she clawed at his back, breaking his skin as, unable to stop herself, she dug her nails into his skin.

Marcus had ejaculated so many times that day, he was not about to come, even after their relentless lovemaking. While his aunt's pussy seemed to grind over just the right places along his shaft, the pleasure was counterbalanced by an intense feeling of soreness. After having her second orgasm, Sylvie decided it was time to make her nephew come inside her. She tried to squeeze her powerful vaginal muscles, and, for the first time since training had begun, felt them engage.

Every time they'd fucked, thus far, Sylvie had attempted this move to no avail. She practiced Kegels as diligently as any Provincial woman, never failing to do at least 40 per day. The problem was that Marcus' cock filled her in a way she'd never experienced before, and her muscles weren't used to starting from such a position. Now, to her immense relief, the mind-body connection formed, and she felt her walls press in on his massive member. Marcus's head jerked backwards involuntarily, as the unfamiliar sensation sent new waves of pleasure coursing through him. Sylvie, turned on by his reaction, squeezed rhythmically, with greater urgency, until at last she felt him jerk, and the telltale feeling of warm cum deep inside.

"Finally!" she crowed, immediately flushing with embarrassment. She hadn't meant to say that out loud.

"Finally... what?" Marcus gasped, still recovering from his climax.

'Oh, there's nothing for it,' Sylvie thought to herself.

"Sweetie, I've been trying to squeeze you with my pussy since the first time you were inside me. It just didn't work until now."

"You can do that?" he marveled.

"You just felt it, didntcha, silly?" she said.

Marcus felt his face flush. "Right. Duh! It felt... like... nothing else!" he said.

"I could tell," she said, saucily. "You'd been holding out on me until I got my Kegel on."

"Kegel?"

"Yes, sweetie, those are the exercises us girls do to keep our pussy muscles strong," she explained. Unable to keep a note of pride out her voice, she added, "I don't think you'll find many women who can do it with your monster thing inside."

"Like it was made for me," Marcus blurted out. He realized, immediately, that he was being presumptive. Sylvie kept a straight face, but inside her chest, her heart soared.

X X X X

Marcus woke up to an empty bed the next morning. He felt sad, momentarily, and was relieved when Sylvie walked in. She had finished her morning ablutions, but hadn't showered yet.

"Got a couple of special treats for ya today, sweetie," Sylvie told him. "Kneel behind me." She lay her face down on the bed, with her torso supported by the mattress and her knees on the floor. "You're going to learn to fuck my ass, sweetie. Don't worry, it's very clean."

His aunt proceeded to walk Marcus through his first anal sex. She had him spread her ass cheeks first and use two fingers to work a small amount of lube inside. Then, explaining that he was larger than she was used to, she had him apply a much greater quantity of lube on his dick. With her guiding him every step of the way, he slowly worked the fat head of his cock inside. Her sphincter opened easily, at first, but he felt resistance as the widest part of his head went past. The sensation was divine as her straining ring muscle tried to clamp shut around his sensitive organ.

"Oof!" Sylvie said, as she inhaled sharply.

"Should I pull out?" Marcus asked, hurriedly.

"No... honey, I'm fine, just... don't move for a sec."

After catching her breath, she bade him to gently push forward, until his cock was buried balls-deep inside. Marcus enjoyed the sensation of pushing his meat along her tight tunnel, but had to admit her vagina felt better. Sylvie had to stifle a scream. She had had more anal sex than the average Provincial woman, as men typically switched to her ass after a few strokes within her cavernous pussy. Nobody had filled her this much before.

"Do you like it?" she asked Marcus.

"Amazing," he said.

"You can move now. And you can make my ass gape."

"Gape?" Marcus asked.

"Yes, keep putting the tip in and pulling out again, eventually my sphincter will have trouble closing up. You should see if you like it."

Marcus did as she described. His aunt said "ouch" a few times, but encouraged him to continue anyway. The sensation of pushing past the rosebud did feel good, and he felt a quivery sensation when it stopped being able to close up.

"What do you think?" his aunt asked.

"It feels real good, Syl."

"I hear a but," she said. Then she started to laugh, and Marcus, who had pushed a few inches inside, felt her ass clench around him. "No pun intended!"

"You are such a nerd."

"Where d'you think Celeste gets it from?" Sylvie said, by way of acknowledgment. "So anyway, what's the but? Or butt, as the case may be."

"It's amazing, Auntie, it really is. It's just... I keep thinking about being inside your vagina. I don't think anything could compare."

Sylvie's practically melted at these words, which expressed a sentiment she'd long since given up on ever hearing. She felt a rush sweep across her body, similar to the one she'd felt the night before, and simply couldn't find words to express how she was feeling. So she didn't try, instead saying, "Well, I'm good and opened up now, time to pound me and cum in my ass, honey."

Marcus began thrusting. With her in a passive doggy-style position, he found it easier to find a rhythm than in previous lovemaking sessions. His aunt began to groan, as, from the other side of her vaginal wall, penises tended to hit nerve clusters that drove her crazy. This penis in particular was doing an excellent job of that, and she reached between her legs, without thinking about it, and began to masturbate. After having two orgasms of her own, she was reminded how hard it was to get his massive cock to ejaculate. It was difficult to think creatively with her nephew ramming into her ass, but she came up with an idea.

"Give me your hand, sweetie," she said, holding her right hand behind her. He put out his own hand, and she took his fingers in hers. "Now push inside my ass as hard as you possibly can," she said. He complied, straining his glutes to push into her firm, rounded buttocks.

Sylvie guided his hand to her stomach, where he felt a small lump on her skin. "Feel that, baby?"

"Yeah?" he said, tentatively.

"That's you, sweetie. It's past my navel!" she marveled. She began to massage his dick, from the other side of her body. "You seem to be having trouble cumming, honey, so I want you to jack yourself off inside me."

Marcus realized she wanted him to mimic what she was doing with her hands, so he began to work at the lump in her belly with splayed fingers. Marcus began to groan as he worked on the sensitive tip through walls of skin. Sylvie's hands moved further down his shaft, to massage there.

"Founders!" he shouted, as, at last, his massive cock twitched inside her, disgorging a modest amount of cum.

"Stay inside me," she commanded, and he collapsed on top of her, kissing the back of her neck and her ears. At last, he pulled out, with a plop. "Put your fingers in my ass and then feed me some of that cum," she said. Marcus followed suit eagerly, unable to believe she was telling him to do something so dirty, and soon she was sucking his semen from his fingers.

X X X X

Freshly showered and fed, Marcus answered the front door when the bell rang. His aunt had explained that their next guest would be a pregnant woman, but wouldn't say more about what they might do together. So he was surprised to see a familiar face, Liz Walker-Richards. She had been one of the first people he'd met, outside of Sylvie's immediate family, in their building on the South Side. She lived with her wife, Suzanne Richards-Walker, in a large apartment with their five children. A sixth was on the way, as Liz was in her 7th month of pregnancy.

Marcus was shocked to see Liz in North Side attire. Her face was familiar, of course. She had angular features, suggestive of Peruvian heritage, and long black hair that she kept in a ponytail. Seeing her body, on the other hand, was a pleasant surprise. He had only ever seen her in the standard South Side female garment, a sack-like black and white dress, featuring a low hemline and long sleeves.

Now she was wearing a stretchy gray t-shirt. It clung tightly to her breasts and prodigious belly, looking more like a second skin than cloth. Her nipples were clearly outlined by the surrounding fabric, which was also wet with breast milk. Around her midsection she was wearing matching gray boy shorts. The fabric clung to her, outlining her round butt and pussy lips, leaving little to the imagination. On her feet she had red leather sandals whose straps spiraled up and around her calves.

"Marky!" she said, throwing her arms wide and looking him up and down. "I knew you were a handsome boy, but... lookatcha now, Mr. Sexy!" She wolf-whistled appreciatively and he blushed furiously. He was wearing tight bluejeans and a tight red t-shirt, which, like her clothing, clung to his toned physique.

Marcus noted that her torques, which had always been white on the South Side, were presently colored purple and silver, intertwined in a barber's pole pattern. She gestured with her outstretched hands, encouraging him to approach. He stepped forwards, and she gave him the shock of his life by wrapping her arms around him and planting a big wet kiss directly on his mouth.

"Aww," she said, pulling back when he didn't part his lips. "Let's try again? A lil' more friendly this time?" She kissed him again, and, having recovered from his initial surprise, opened his mouth as he had learned to do with Sylvie. Liz invaded his mouth with her tongue. He felt two wet spots form on his torso, where her nipples pressed, through thin cloth, against his chest. After a while, she pulled back, and made a loud "ah" sound. "I been wantin' to do that for... well, a long time, Marky."

Marcus felt dazed, and followed mutely as Liz took him by the hand and led him to the living room. After leaving him there to have a brief conference with Sylvie, she returned and sat next to him on the couch.

"Marky, as yer auntie no doubt explained, I'm here to teach ya 'bout pregnant women on the North Side. There're rules, etiquette, all that kinda stuff, y'know?"

Marcus nodded.

"Mind if I sit next to ya?" she asked. Marcus nodded again, and she sat down on the couch, pressing her thigh against his. "Now some people find pregnant woman's bodies unattractive -- and that's fine! -- but it's important ta learn not ta show it."

"I... I don't think that'll be a problem," Marcus said.

"Ya sure 'bout that? I've done this a lot, so if ya have any squeamishness 'bout pregnant girls, I can help ya get over that."

"I'm good," he said. His eyes kept drifting down to the wet spots on her shirt.

"So ya like my pregnant body?" she asked. When he responded in the affirmative, "Whaddaya like 'bout it? Be honest, now!"

"The way, um, your belly, uh, sticks out. It's... I dunno, quite pretty." Marcus was stammering and blushing furiously.

"D'you wanna touch my big belly?" she said, rubbing a hand along the grey material covering it.

"Can I?" he asked.

"Silly, ya gotta learn to stop askin'; it's actually kinda rude, although I know ya don't mean it," she chided playfully. Then she stared at him silently, looking for all the world like a cat telling herself a private joke. Eventually he got the hint and put his hands on her taut stomach and awkwardly felt all over. "You can get some skin, you know," she said, grinning from ear to ear. Marcus lifted her shirt, exposing her stomach, with distended navel and numerous stretch marks. He found Sylvie's similar marks both fascinating and beautiful, and was doubly entranced by Liz's, which were longer and more numerous. He ran his fingers along them, without thinking. "Well that's a first," Liz said, "from a boy yer age." She paused, then continued, "So d'you have any questions about pregnancy?"

"Is it, um, hard?" he asked, with a gulp. Health class had covered the process of pregnancy and birth in great, albeit clinical, detail.

"Is bein' pregnant hard?" she said, then laughed. "Yes, yes it is. Well, for most women, that is. I'm kinda a freak. I love being pregnant! Other than the first month and the last two weeks. That part always sucks balls."

"How many times have you been pregnant?" Marcus was pretty sure he couldn't remember any extended periods of time when she hadn't been expecting another child, but he knew her wife Suzy had given birth to at least one of their babies.

"This is my fifth time," she said. "I keep thinking I'll take a break but then I just... I dunno, I just love it so dang much. Helps that the Province is so generous."

"How so?" Marcus asked.

"Member all them nannies at our house? Each kid has their own. 24/7, including wet nurses! All free until age six! Even after that, you get a lot of help."

"I just thought you and Suzy were rich or something," Marcus admitted.

"Hah! I wish," she said. "Anyway, Suze just had her one baby and was like, 'Fuck if I'm gonna do that again!' She pretty much hated the whole dang experience, and I'd say that's closer to bein' more typical. Most women'll have one or two an call it quits." Marcus' hands, still on her stomach, had come to a rest, and Liz could see that his gaze kept slipping to her boobs, although he kept trying to stop staring and look her in the eyes. "Why doncha lift off my shirt, Marky?" she said. "Then you can stop guessin' what they look like."

Marcus did just that. She raised her arms, and he pulled the shirt all the way off. Her boobs, about three-quarters the size of his aunt's, flopped down. She had a swooping bust line that ended in pointed, large areolae, with dark brown nipples aiming upwards at a slight angle. Marcus began to gently stroke the pliant flesh.

"Marky?" she said, and waited until he looked up at her face. "That feels real nice, and since I kissed you already, it'd be fine, but I gotta teach ya how to do this with a stranger, and that'd be a no-go."

"You mean I can't touch her boobs?"

"Naw, silly, I mean ya can't be all tender-like with a stranger. Comes off as weird. Ya only do tender with someone ya feel romantic with, an' fer that it has to go both ways. So I needya ta really grab 'em, Marky; like a piece of meat or some such." Marcus stared at her, disbelieving. "Go on now!" she said. "I'm serious!"