The Province Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus began to knead her heavy boobs. He was worried about hurting her, so didn't squeeze too hard. "Harder!" she commanded, and he complied. "That's better. Just like that; that's whatcha wanna do with any woman who hasn't kissed ya." Milk began to leak from her nipples, and then one of them began to spray, five fine streams of white shooting out in different directions. "Comes out pretty easily," she said proudly. "Okay, part two," she said. Marcus stopped groping her boobs. "No, keep going!" Liz continued her lesson, ignoring the pleasant sensation of being fondled, and the milk shooting from her breasts.

"Now the next thing to note is a pregnant woman's torques." She held up a wrist. "See how they're purple-and-silver?"

"Yeah?"

"That's cuz I'm a purpgirl -- bisexual woman, and I'm preggo. Only a doctor can change the color, so she did it when I had my check-up. Now the rules of Basic Sex are different for us preggos. You have to ask us which hole we prefer, if you wanna fuck us, and no doubling up!"

"Why's that?" Marcus asked, still marveling at the milk spraying out and onto the floor. He noticed the carpet, although clean, was also heavily stained.

"Well, things'll get pretty crowded down there, and sometimes one hole or th' other is a no-go, if ya get my drift. And then having two dicks, well, that's usually a bridge too far."

"What if a pregnant woman wants to be, um," Marcus blushed.

"Double-penetrated? Don't feel shy about asking. Remember the Mantra, 'Shame is shameful.' That one's really about sex an' bodies an' stuff. Anyhoo, obviously in private I could ask to be double-penetrated, just not in public. And of course there're clubs where the rules are different."

"Clubs?"

"Yeah... we're gettin' far afield here, Marky, but there're fetish clubs... always voluntary, mind ya, where if ya go in the rules are different. Some of 'em cater to pregnant girls and people who find 'em especially sexy."

"I'd... like that," Marcus said, trying to be honest the way Liz had instructed. "I think. I guess I don't know what these clubs are like."

"Well, don't go worryin' yer pretty lil' head 'bout that right now, Marky." She paused, collecting herself, then continued. "So. Breastfeedin'." Marcus' eyes lit up as she said this. "Y'know, honey, I can tell this is gonna be a lot eaiser'n the last boy I trained. Or any of the boys." She looked up towards the ceiling, lost in thought. "Or any of the girls, fer that matter. So one of the rules is, if a pregnant gal wants to feed ya', ya' gotta drink. Make sense?" Marcus nodded. "Same's true in reverse, by the way. Ya can always drink from a pregnant gal. It's another burden, we can't say no. So I'm gonna show ya how."

Liz taught Marcus how to properly latch on to a lactating breast, forming a big "O" with his mouth, and pushing the nipple up with his tongue. She had him lie down, propped up on a pillow, then pressed her ripe body into his, so that he could get close enough to drink. After a few tries at latching on, a steady flow of milk streamed into his mouth. The flavor was watery and sour. While he disliked the taste, it did not dissuade him in the least. Drinking from her breast was one of the most sexually arousing things he'd ever done, second only to eating pussy.

"Marky," she said, after a minute. "You can stop now." Marcus, in a world of his own, didn't process what she was saying. "Marky!" she said, swatting his head playfully. He pulled back and milk sprayed all over his face. "Pregnant gal's'll make ya drink, but never more'n a minute or thereabouts."

"Do I have to stop?" Marcus asked, disappointed.

"Ya mean ya liked how it tasted?" Liz asked.

"I guess not the taste, but, I liked, y'know, the whole thing."

"Is your dick hard?"

"Yeah," he admitted, blushing furiously.

Without asking permission, she undid the Velcro straps at either side of his pants, and tugged down. His erect cock, which had been stuck down his left trouser leg, was now free.

"Fuck the Founders sideways!" Liz exclaimed, as she rocked backwards. "What the ever-lovin'... Syl! Syl! Get in here."

Marcus' aunt came in, feigning aplomb. She was a terrible actress. "What's the matter, Lizzie?"

"Ya coulda told me yer lil' nephew here is hung like a racehorse."

"Well, I didn't want to brag, you know," Sylvie said, theatrically raising a hand to her chest.

"Uh-huh," replied Liz, skeptically. "So can anyone actually fuck our man, here?" As she said this, she grabbed his cock; her fingers wouldn't reach around its circumference.

"I can," Sylvie blurted out, unable to keep a note of pride from her voice. Worried about appearing conceited, she quickly added, "And Katie fucked you, right sweetie?"

"Yeah," Marcus said. He felt awkward discussing sex in front of the two women.

"Makes sense," Lizzie said, "Katie's pushed out a coupla kids. I can probably handle ya, too."

Sylvie, despite her better instincts, had to ask, "How deep?"

"Oh, I dunno," Liz said, "We'll have to find out."

"Sorry, Lizzie," Sylvie said, blushing furiously. "I meant how much of Marcus' cock could Katie take?"

"A little less than half?" Marcus said, looking up at the ceiling.

Liz stared at her good friend and neighbor, smiling to herself as Sylvie attempted, and failed, not to beam with pride.

"Do you mind if I watch for a bit?" Sylvie said, changing the subject.

"Fine by me." Liz crawled back on top of Marcus, pinning his massive cock under her belly. She proffered one of her nipples, and he latched on with surprising grace. Soon, a pleasant feeling descended on her, as the let-down was accompanied by a flood of oxytocin. Sylvie, in the meantime, was transfixed by the sight of her beloved nephew drinking from her friend's fertile breast. She sat in an easy chair across the room, facing the pair, and began to rub between her legs. This continued for about twenty minutes. "Marcus," Liz said, at last. "If you finish this one, yer gonna have to finish the other."

"Mmm," Marcus grunted, not wanting to let go. His cock, still pinned by her belly, pulsed momentarily, pushing harder into her skin.

"There's my answer," Liz said. She looked over to see Sylvie had, at last, brought herself to a quiet climax. Her face was crimson, and her blonde hair plastered to her forehead.

Another half-hour later, Marcus reluctantly unlatched from Liz's other boob. She had let him suck for an extra thirty seconds, just to prove he'd drunk everything she could provide.