All Comments on 'The Prowler'

by SallyJam

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
excellent

Love stories of wives being with Blackmen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cliched shit

Was only so-so until the last paragraph, but that pushed it into the crap pile.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 20 years ago
Agree with the last post

This could have been a great story if the husband had some balls.

This 'black cock is the greatest' bullshit is sooooo boring, and so is this utter crap of a man gladly watching his wife being fucked by others and liking it.

WHAT A LOAD OF RUBBISH.

Read "Wendy" by K.K. here on literotica for the REAL story of a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Liked the story & the unexpected twist at the end

I really liked "The Prowler". To go inside the main character's imagination was fun and stimulating. Her

ignoring the comments, body-language and reactions of Darryl

. . . totally sure she knew he was the prowler --- those are the kind of mistakes humans make.

Again, I liked the story and I am sorry people are so rough with their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I agree with the knockers

Anon below is sorry for the comments.

Problem is a crap cliched story deserves the comments it gets.

If its a wank for you - that's okay too.

We are all entitled to our opinion - the US is 'supposedly' a free country!

The story's score will tell the overall story.

SallyJamSallyJamabout 20 years agoAuthor
I'm fairly agreeable

Fair enough with the carping about clich?s but why is a man gladly watching his wife being fucked by others and liking it utter crap?

If no man liked that kind of thing then I very much doubt there'd be such a proliferation of story websites featuring a "slutwife" category.

Or am I really supposed to believe that people only like reading such tales if the husband gets his revenge and the wife gets her comeuppance in the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
KEEP UP YOUR WRITING

I LIKE YOUR WRITING. THIS IS A VERY GOOD STORY. TO THE OTHER WHO MADE NEGATIVE COMMETS, I WONDER WHY THEY READ THE STORY. KEEP UP WITH YOUR WRITING. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WRITE MORE STORIES

CHUNGROD

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Long-haired woman and the combs

This reminds me of the old story of the young wife with magnificent long hair. Her husband knows she wants several ivory combs to hold her hair for special holidays. She knows her husband needs money for some unknown purpose well beyond their budget. So she sells her hair to a wig maker and has the money delivered to her husband. That evening, he comes home to his near-bald wife with the combs for her beautiful locks!

At least in this story, everybody ends up the way they ultimately wished to be, sexually satisfied!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck a Doodle Do

Stupid. Weak. Lame and just one for the cucks. Nothing new. Wife becomes instant slut with no consequences with hubby becoming a stupid spineless pervert. Awful

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This author has written one of the worst stories that I've read on LW. Just more whorewife and the mythical bbc garbage for the bottom feeders.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, there really should be more categories for more Cuckold & Slut Wife themed stories on here. Then there would be no need for haters comments moaning, as they would of know what kind of story it is. I loved it, keep up the great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous