The Proxy Ch. 02

Story Info
Flashback to Eva entering the "convent."
3.3k words
4.64
2.2k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two

THEN

Eva was barely nineteen when she entered the convent to become a Proxy. Hers was a typical story, a parent had run into deep financial trouble and the only way out was something drastic. Eva knew she didn't have a choice even though her father swore that things would be different, the bakery would pick up and everything would be okay. But the hurricane that had devastated the Northern Provinces particularly hard and the following tourist season didn't quite pick up the slack. It was the only choice they had.

Becoming a Proxy seemed glamorous enough to Eva. She liked sex and had hooked up with several boys over the years, some townies some vacationers from the South. She felt like she was good at it and the recruiter promised her that it would help her. She still thought about the woman named Madam Snow. She thought of her often in the weeks leading up to her going to the convent. But she pushed that from her mind, trying to concentrate on the moment.

Her tummy roiled as she waited in front of her father's porch. She looked back at the tiny rowhouse and frowned. She almost cried. She would never see it again. At least she hoped that she'd never see it again. Her brother and sister's faces pressed against the glass as they watched her waiting. It was one o'clock when the big black car turned onto her street and drove towards her house. She could feel her father's eyes on her from his window as she waited for the car. He had to understand she was doing it for him, but she knew deep down inside he wouldn't understand.

Neighbors came to windows and out on porches when they saw the car. Everyone knew. Eva felt the heat in her cheeks as the car got closer and looks grew longer, filled with scorn. It was hard to believe that being a Proxy was considered an honor in more cosmopolitan territories in the Union. But not here in the Northern Territories.

The car stopped in front of her house and the door opened. A tall, curvy woman with long legs, blonde hair and a full obviously fake breasts stepped out of the car. She was beautiful with a fully made up face. She looked at Eva appraisingly.

"Are you the Candidate?" the woman said.

"Yes, Madam."

"Marie. Madam Marie."

"Yes Madam Marie."

"Good, you learn fast, that will be to your benefit."

"As you say, Madam."

Eva had chosen a simple red dress that showed off her shapely legs and red pumps. Madam Marie nodded at the choice, making little "mm-huh" noises as she circled around her, taking her in. She lifted Eva's chin and looked into her eyes then nodded.

"You aren't a tweakers, are you?"

"No, Madam Marie," Eva said. "I've taken and passed all the tests."

"That isn't what I asked," Madam Marie said.

"I am clean, Madam Marie," Eva said.

"Good," Madam Marie answered. The driver opened the trunk and loaded the single satchel she'd been allowed to take with her to the convent. Madam Marie motioned for her to get into the car. Eva took one last look at her house and climbed into the car. They had to understand why she had made this choice. Madam Marie got in the car, sitting opposite Eva in the back of the car.

The ride felt like it took forever even though it was only to the other side of the city. Madam Marie was silent, watching Eva's reaction to everything. Eva kept a cool, detached look on her face, like Madam Snow had told her to do. The look melted away the first time she saw the convent. Even though it was just as she expected, it was still a shock. A huge walled campus, it resembled the universities some of her friends attended. Not that she knew, she worked in her father's bakery. She pushed that from her thoughts, she'd never have to go back there again.

The car pulled onto the campus with wide, tree lined lawns and ivy covered buildings and slowly crossed a busy quad filled with girls in the same basic uniform: knee length beige jumper and white tunic underneath. They carried similar backpacks and moved quickly across the campus from building to building.

Here she would receive her education. She would learn to be a Proxy. She would learn to do the things that the high born ladies of the Union wouldn't do. Madam Marie leaned forward.

"I'll take you to your room," Madam Marie said. "You'll have the afternoon to freshen up. Everything you need is already provided for you in the room already. Change into the uniform and we'll meet again this evening."

"As you say," Eva said. Girls of all shapes and sizes watched her enter the dormitory as Madam Marie led her to her room. It was a simple room, the size of a small apartment with a double bed, a dresser and closet. A large dressing table sat in one corner, a desk in the other and she had her own bathroom. In the closet were six uniforms, two cardigans and two sets of workout clothes. There was room for much more and she spent some time hanging up her own clothes. She knew there would be clothes given to her along the way, so the size of the closet made sense. It was almost as big as her room back home. She changed into the uniform and sat down on the bed, not sure what to do next. She walked around the room and went to the window, watching the quad. She went back to the desk. There were several books on the desk and she picked one out. The Great Houses of the Union. The thumbed through it, reading with rapt fascination about Houses she'd never heard of before.

Madam Marie arrived at exactly six o'clock and escorted her to a car.

"Where are we going, Madam Marie?" Eva asked.

"We're going to a convent house," Madam Marie said. Eva wasn't sure what to say. "We're going to observe for tonight."

"W-why?" Eva asked nervously. "I'm not going to be expected to work there?"

"That's entirely up to you," Madam Marie said.

The car was smaller than the one that picked her up and navigated across the campus and down an alleyway out the back entrance down a major thoroughfare. The car cruised through traffic.

"Convent house girls are girls that either washed out of the Proxy program or were never selected," Madam Marie explained. "But much of their work is similar to things you might be asked to do as a Proxy."

"I see," Eva said, swallowing hard. Working at a convent house was not what she imagined.

"They are well compensated," Madam Marie said. "And it is certainly better than working at a factory and back seat fumblings in the wee hours of the morning."

Eva felt the heat rise in her cheeks despite herself. The convent house was in a neighborhood of walled mansions. Tucked between two summer homes of some Southeron lords, the convent house was a sprawling three storey mansion. Armed security guards stood at the gates and motioned them through. Several large cars were parked around the huge circular driveway. Their car went around back. Eva looked up at the house with awe. She'd never seen a house that big. They pulled to one of the service entrances and got out of the car.

"How are we going to observe?"

"Secret passages," Madam Marie said with a wicked smile.

Eva followed Madam Marie through the entrance. She spoke with a man in a black suit. He looked back at Eva then spoke with Madam Marie again. She laughed at something he said then looked at Eva and motioned for her to follow the man. He led them to a small room that looked like some kind of library. He pulled on one of the books and a door opened.

"Might I suggest Miss Chloe and maybe Miss Tasha?" the man said. "Miss Chloe is entertaining Lord Myron this evening."

"That should be interesting."

Eva followed Madam Marie down a dimly lit corridor.

"You are to remain absolutely quiet," Madam Marie said. "From here on out you're being evaluated."

Eva nodded.

They stopped in a small alcove and a two-way mirror that looked into a room. Eva watched carefully. A four poster bed stood in the middle of the room along with a dresser pushed against the wall. The bed was made up with beautiful embroidered sheets and bed cover. And a single man sat in a chair in the corner of the room. He wore only boxers and an undershirt. He seemed nervous. Eva looked back at Madam Marie. She motioned for Eva to watch.

"This is Chloe," Madam Marie said.

A door opened and a tall, leggy girl with blonde hair walked into the room. She wore a pink frilly dress with a big white ribbon on the side. Her hair was pulled into two pigtails and she wore white knee socks with black Mary Jane style shoes. She looked at him and smiled shyly. He smiled back.

"You wanted to see me, daddy?"

"I did," he stammered.

"I missed you," she said breathlessly, dropping to her knees. She looked up at him with big blue eyes and slowly began to crawl to him. Eva watched raptly as the girl crawled between the man's legs. She rubbed his inner thighs with her manicured nails. The man shivered. She looked up at him smiling. He reached down, cupping her chin with his hand and rubbing his thumb over her lips. The girl parted them and sucked on his thumb over her smile, her eyes never leaving his. The man groaned as she sucked harder.

"I want something else in my mouth, daddy," Chloe purred as she began to rub her head against his crotch. Eva could see the man's cock straining against his underwear. Deftly Chloe removed his cock from his shorts. It wasn't the biggest Eva had ever seen but that didn't stop Chloe from gasping. "I forgot how big it was."

Eva couldn't stop from rolling her eyes.

"It is your job to sell the fantasy," Madam Marie said. Eva swallowed her smile and continued watching.

Chloe kissed the head gently, then took it into her mouth. When she pulled away to smile up at this Lord Myron, a string of spittle hung between her mouth and the tip. She kissed down the shaft, suckling as she did all the way down to his balls, She took them into her mouth as she stroked his cock. The man shuddered and leaned back in the chair. She kissed back up the shaft to the head, twirling her tongue around it like a lollipop. Then she swallowed the head and started bobbing up and down on the cock, her lips tight around it.

The man stood up, forcing her on her knees. He grabbed her pigtails and almost viciously started fucking her face. Eva had never seen this before and recoiled. She'd given plenty of blow jobs before, but the guys always seemed appreciative of it. This man seemed angry as she slammed his full scrotum into this girl's face. She gagged and moaned, saliva running down her chin.

"Some men like to be in control," Madam Marie said. "Lord Myron is hardly the worst of the lot, you will see rougher in the coming weeks."

Eva shuddered.

The man pulled Chloe back off his cock, forcing her to look up at him. She panted and smiled at him.

"I want more, daddy," she whined. Lord Myron removed his underwear, lifting Chloe as if she were nothing and throwing her on to the bed. He pushed up the frills of the dress and pulled down her white panties. His fingers prodded inside of her and Chloe moaned. His cock waggled as he positioned himself on the bed. She giggled and squealed as he moved her into position on all fours and slowly slid his cock inside of her.

"That feels so good, daddy," she said as the man started fucking her, slowly at first then quickening the tempo. "Yes, daddy, yes daddy, yes daddy!"

"Is this what you wanted?" he said through gritted teeth.

"Yes daddy, fuck me daddy," she said. She moaned louder the harder she fucked him. At least it sounded like she was having a good time. He pulled out and rolled her over, pawing at the dress as he did so, releasing her tits for him to suck on. She giggled and grabbed him by his hair as he tugged on her nipples with his mouth as he fingered her.

"I like when you're like this," she said. "I'm so wet daddy, please fuck me."

He obliged, guiding his cock inside of her again. She lifted one of her legs and put it on his shoulder as he slammed against her. She squealed and moaned as he fucked her, her entire body shaking. Eva thought it was a little over the top, but it was effective. The man, Lord Myron, was a sweaty mess and his pace became frantic.

"Don't cum yet, daddy, I want you to cum on my face," Chloe said. Eva couldn't stop her harsh countenance at that. Madam Marie said nothing but Eva could feel the disapproval radiating from her. The man pulled out of her and straddled over her, jerking himself off. It didn't take long for his whole body to shudder and ropes of hot cum covered the girl's face. She giggled, opening her mouth as wide as she could to take it all in. Suddenly, the man seemed very ashamed and gathered himself up.

"Thank you," he said, leaving a wad of bills on the dresser as a door slid open. The girl moaned in thanks as he stepped through and the door shut behind him. She spoke out loud to no one in particular.

"Fuck! He got it on the dress!"

"Will I have to do that?"

"You will be properly trained," Madam Marie said. "Remember your purpose is to provide pleasure. If you are as talented as I hope, you will be a proper Proxy, not one of these pleasure girls."

"I have to work here?"

"Under very controlled circumstances," Madam Marie said. "You won't be like Chloe here."

"Chloe," a disembodied voice spoke. "You have another appointment in thirty minutes. He is already in the lounge."

"Figures," Chloe said, pulling a towel from the drawer and wiping her face off then tried rubbing out the stain on her dress. She turned to the mirror. "How was my performance?"

"Quite good," Madam Marie said, pressing a small button Eva hadn't noticed before.

"Myron is a regular," Madam Marie explained as she motioned for Eva to follow her. "A lesser lord, he has neither the wealth or the status to afford a full time Proxy, so he achieves his pleasure with Chloe on a regular basis."

"How did she wind up as a pleasure girl?" Eva asked.

"She offended a young lord," Madam Marie said, leading Eva through the serpentine corridor. There were booths lining each side. "She was very good as you saw but she has a bit of a temper. She showed that to the lord and he denied her service."

Eva didn't know what to say.

"The superior council decided that she was far too talented to send to one of the common brothels or, lords forbid, a factory somewhere and kept her here. She's become quite the favorite."

"Is there a chance that she could become a Proxy?"

"No," Madam Marie said with finality. "If you aren't chosen by a lord within a certain time period, you are sent here or a common brothel. But I have a good feeling about you.

"Will I have to dress up like that?"

"If your lord wishes," Madam Marie said. "I promise that you will be trained in our ways."

"How?"

"We have our ways," Madam Marie said. "There is no shortage of men for you to practice on, I promise you that. Remember our purpose is to do the things that their wives won't do. If your lord wants you to dress up like Chloe, you will dress up. If your lord wants you to service him with your mouth while he is on the phone, you will do so. There is very little you can say no to. Do you understand?"

Eva nodded.

She peered into the booths she passed, looking through the glass. In one room a man was on all fours while a woman in a leather corset smacked his ass with a riding crop. In another a petite girl with small tits and almond shaped eyes rode an immense fat man. Her mind swirled at what she was seeing when they stopped at one booth and looked in at a curvy, busty woman in a sheer black teddy jerking off two fit looking naked men. Madam Marie motioned for her to watch.

The woman was very pretty with big brown eyes and long brown hair. She dropped to her knees and alternated sucking the men's cocks. They groaned with pleasure. Eva looked back at Madam Marie wondering if she was ever going to have to take on two men at once. The thought both titillated her and scared her.

They moved to the bed in the middle of the room. Slithering out of the teddy, the woman got on the bed, crawling into position. One of the men started fucking her from behind as she sucked on the other's cock. The alternated after a while, the other man twisting her around on to her back to mount her while the man that had been fucking her jammed his cock into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure.

The man getting his dick sucked said something to the other and they both nodded. He slid down on his back and she straddled over him, sitting down on his dick. The other man pushed her on top of the man she was fucking and slid his cock into her ass. The woman screamed with pleasure as the men fucked her two holes.

"Fuck me, yes, fill my holes, fuck men, Oh Lords! Oh Lords!"

The men switched positions again, this time the girl rode one with her ass while the other fucked her pussy. Her huge tits bounced as the men fucked her.

"I'm going to cum," the man on the bottom said.

"Fill my ass," the woman grunted. Eva watched as he spasmed and groaned one last time before ending with a grunt. The other pulled out and ropes of cum landed on the woman's tummy. They all disconnected, the woman walking over to a cabinet and pulling out a towel. She cleaned herself up and kissed each man, thanking them for a wonderful evening.

"That probably cost them half a year's salary," Madam Marie said.

Eva said nothing in return as they went back into the corridor. They weren't lords but something else, likely guildsmen that paid a lot of money to be with a woman like that.

"Tasha had been a promising candidate," Madam Marie said. "But she came along at a time when many lords were looking for waifs."

"She was rejected because of her body type?"

"Yes," Madam Marie said. "She's done very well here. I wouldn't worry about her."

The rest of the evening was spent like this, though few of the rooms they observed were as exciting as the first two. By the time Madam Marie took her back to the dormitory, Eva was mind was swimming.

"Tomorrow you will meet your training Madam," Madam Marie said. "Eight sharp in Jolingo Hall across campus. Consult the map in your room. Be ready in your uniform."

"Yes Madam," she said. Madam Marie closed the door and Eva changed into her night clothes. She stared at the ceiling for a long time, thinking about what she had seen that night. Eventually, exhaustion took her.