All Comments on 'The Psychiatrist Ch. 01: The Bet'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64almost 5 years ago
Another rape using hypnotism...

Another rape using hypnotism...And I bet no one will go to jail, even the husband being a firefighter...Maybe this is another city without police or courts...So I don't believe this will be a good story...Being so, 1* for now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wrong Category

Non-Consent or Mind Control.

This was just retarded.

"Chuck, still kneeling beside me snagged my attention again saying; "Look Rob, we have no intention of keeping you or Holly here against your will, nor do we want to hurt you, at least not physically...""

WTF? This DBag ever hear of a little thing called wrongful restaint? Oh and then the assault and battery that put in that position? And that's before the rape charges.

Classy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I hated it!

This is rape, pure and simple! No way rape is ever sexy. Author should be ashamed of himself.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfalmost 5 years ago
WTF?

Totally unbelievable reaction on the part of the husband. The real reaction would have been to leave and return with about 10 other firemen who would proceed to beat the living snot out of every one of those infidels.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Same old cuckold story

Get the next chapter where the husband says it's fine fuckeverybody you want now ill sit here and jack off LOL crap

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago

If the story is about non consential sex then why not put it in that category. I certainly won't be reading this anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

It’s fucking rape.

TexdomTexdomalmost 5 years ago
Pissed

Someone would be getting ass whuppins

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Do the math.

75 times in nine months isn’t “overactive”. There are over 270 days, 75 times is an average of once every 3 1/2 days.

Then the ubiquitous “Christian” girl...who is so committed to God, she married a non-Christian.

And why would he have to go to college to be a fireman? It’s literally on the job training. Being in shape is more important than a college degree.

Anyway, I stopped reading by that point. I figured if you couldn’t be bothered to do your research, I can’t be bothered to read it. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not buying it

Any women as conservative as she would not kiss her husbands friend on the lips like that in the bar and ask to stay longer. She also would not make a bet regarding sex even if she was 100% confident that she would win. Right then I knew this was extremely far from believable and I was waiting for the Navy Seals to take her to the mexican whore house as the mafia takes over Lou's bar.

Not sure what you do in the next chapters. Either she loves being a slut and he jams off watching or you have pages of her begging forgiveness as he moves out but later returns. Very similar to all the date rape druged wives where hubby takes her back and all is forgiven even though she put herself in that situation.

I am not a huge BTB person but doing this bet is now different to me than if the wife said flip a coin for a blow job. Not a wife I would want to keep.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story.

Looking forward to more. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Backbone

Having only seen the first installment, the wife and I are hopping you give the husband some back bone to let them all know they better sleep with one eye open and have them charged with rape.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years ago
Has potential

Different ways this can go - like the wife faking the whole thing as an excuse to get wild. I will be disappointed if husband just accepts it or gets off on watching. How he’s written, that would be to much of a stretch. As someone used to high stress situations, I can accept him not completely flipping out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I DON'T THINK SO.

Her vocabulary just prior to Ben starting to hypnotize her suggests she is really an anxious slut looking for a way out of her goody girl lifestyle - not her husband BUT the boring style they live in. I heard slut language.

She kisses his buddy with tongue, telling her husband she'll be okay & she flirts seductively with Ben while touching him.

Now, prior to going under she offers to be a hot wanton slut for everybody if Ben really can get her under and her language continues as a street slut as Ben does his thing.

Soooo....I think she was/is a latent slut all along and the booze, now Ben and hubby gone....here we go!

Ben just made it easy. Do I think, for the purpose of this stoiry, that she is really under the influence....probably! Will she be a Hotwife slut after this - probably!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
So a hardcore Christian wife

Is getting drink at a bar without her husband? She even makes sex bets with them? Not sure what kind of God-fearing, purity ring wearing church she attends but I would like the address.

Also, as any hypnotist will tell you, drunk people don't make good hypnosis subjects, something about alcohol messes with hypnosis. Then the conversation: no one wants to hurt you (after they cold cocked him and tied him to a chair) and no one wants to steal your wife (except they are willing to rape her since she is unable to form consent) and you think her husband would e anything but fucking pissed off? People will shoot each other for cutting them off in rush hour but watching your wife get rapped while you are tied to a chair is ok?

Holy fuck are you mental.

Even if, hypothetically, this was possible, you can't compartmentalize personalities like that without fuckingvsomeome up mentally. Like split personality crazy. Like what adult survivors of childhood abuse do and that kind of shit is fucked up and you are willing to fuck up some woman because she's hot?

I don't know where you were going with this garbage but it belongs in MC or better yet, the fuckng trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Pretty hot

It’s so hot to see a beautiful, faithful wife get tipsy and start flirting with other men. But the whole hypnosis angle turned me off. It’s simply not believable. This should’ve been in Mind Control. Although if she were faking it the hypnosis that would be intriguing, to show she has a slut hidden underneath. Would love to hear her POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Such a bad premise for a story

I have no issues whatsoever if a couple decides that they want an open relationship, that’s their business. Whatever CONSENTING adults do sexually is up to them.

As a premise for an erotic story there are so many problems it’s unreal, it’s a deeply flawed premise.

This is a rape story. She can’t give informed consent because she believes that hypnosis is bullshit.

As for the so called doctor hypnotising her, he’s on the fast track to get his qualifications revoked/sent to prison/ potentially sued etc. If I was the husband I’d make it happen so fast he wouldn’t know what hit him.

Given the extensive background you gave about their relationship, when she comes out of hypnosis she’s going to be emotionally traumatised how is this not damaging her or her relationship with her husband?

Anyone using condoms? So potentially she could get pregnant or catch a STD.

The reality of the situation is that she was tipsy (like someone else said that would make her a poor candidate for hypnosis), the ‘doctor’ was horny and used what comes across as a practiced method to fuck the vulnerable woman.

The husband’s so called friends decided to get in on the action so they’re rapist fucktards as well.

They assumed she was all in favour of fucking everyone call me crazy if you want maybe they could have asked her (whilst she was hypnotised) would she ever fuck someone who wasn’t her husband ?

THE RATIONAL APPROACH.....

If they guy wanted to prove his point he could have made her do something simple like sit on the table cross legged, that would clearly unnatural behaviour for her. That would make it a non event as far as erotic stories go.

ToAnon of : I don’t think so.....

Wow you seem to have a huge problem with adults having sex, specifically women and you seem obsessed about the word slut. You make it sound like a bad thing, I’m guessing that you think it’s fine for guys to fuck anything with tits and a pulse? Try manoeuvring into the 21st century. It’s blatantly obvious from the story background that she loves her husband and enjoys sex with him but is otherwise conservative.

You just seemed to go off slut-shaming.

In the very unrealistic event that both husband and wife are ok with how this has played out then fair enough. I don’t see how this storyline is supposed to work

schulz777schulz777almost 5 years ago
warning for everyone

this story is pathetic ccuckkshittt and it's getting worse with every chapter

1starr

badidea211badidea211almost 5 years ago
This is about rape.It doesn't belong here.

Literotica is a forum for stories about erotic situations. Rape (which is what this story concerns) is not erotica. It is about violence and control. While we appreciate that in the United States you have chosen to elect a rapist as your president, much of the rest of the world still has standards. This story should be removed as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha what a bunch of poor crap!!!

They all will go to prison for a very very long time! You tell a story about rape and malpractice by a psychiatrist and others! What are you believing?? That thats the normal practice at a tavern?? You have to be realy dizzied??

paula and bobpaula and bobover 4 years ago
Interesting read.

You sure got a reaction from from your reader. I think that is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Totally ridiculous rape story.

irinmikeirinmikeabout 2 years ago

About as bad as it gets. Ridiculous story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Rape and probably a cuck,story. I’ll stop right here. 1*

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

What a load of fucking bullshit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES