All Comments on 'The Psychiatrist Ch. 08: Epilog'

by Willupboss

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

"I was not about to become one of those cuckold husbands"

Rob became a cuck in chapter 1. He got off on his wife being gang raped, then took their money like the sick pimp he was. He then whored her out to all his friends, basically turning her into a cum bucket.

After training his wife to become a slut, why is he surprised when she starts cheating on him and fucking anything that moves? It would have served the sick bastard right if she left him for Rich.

Typical cuckold garbage. This should have been in the fetish category. 1*

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years ago
MC feels all over the place not conflicted

Without more depth, his reactions don’t make sense for how his developed - particularly which of his wife’s actions upset him. Its like you’re trying to convince readers he’s not really a willing cuckold, but his reactions scream that. If you were trying to write he’s conflicted about those urges, it didn’t work.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 5 years ago
Be realistic: if your buddies are fucking your wife, they’re not your buddies.

And if she wasn’t hypnotized, then she willingly cheated on you, breaking the wedding vows to “forsake all others”. And since you claim she takes her vows seriously, either you’re lying or she is...which is it?

And if she lied to you, cheated on you and disrespected your marriage, why would she stop?

What a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
NAH....

If these facts were initiated today....Jim would be secretly seeing Holly once or twice a month!

Holly would be programmed for the occasional fling when some stranger peaked her interest & Jim would have programmed her to not be remorseful in the least & she would only share the trysts with Jim for the sake of erotic stimulation!

Rob is such a pervert and cuck personality that I think he would take Holly out of town occasionally for bar pick ups!

The story plot is well written, for what was intended; however, I revert back to the beginning when I thought she might have subliminal and sexually slutty thoughts about considering experimenting as a result of some possible internet exposure.

My thought. For such a perfect figure, beauty, friendly personality and making a vow of decency can be very difficult to maintain as you grow more into society and begin to get hit on...a LOT!!!

YouamiYouamialmost 5 years ago
This series should be re-submitted as a Fetish tale!

Willupboss

I gave you the courtesy of reading each of your installments in this series. I have not changed my opinion. You are passing off a cuckold story as a loving wives story. That dog won't hunt, dude. Think for just a minute, why do you think many readers are extremely critical of cuck wimp stories? Sure, some will have their own personal hang-ups about cuckoldry. But I tell you that one of the major reasons for their collective vitriol stems from their anger at being duped by inaccurate story categorization. That is certainly what fuels my displeasure. I don't like being sold a lemon. If cuckolding is what turns you on, good luck to you. But just because this site is infested with cuck-based stories, does not mean that they reflect the sexual preoccupations of a majority of readers. So in future, a word of advice...if you are genuinely a pro-cuck kind of author, don't try to disguise it as a LW tale. Be honest with yourself and to your readers by accurately submitting it a Fetish story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
what?

What a slut he has for a wife and what kind of husband is he to share like that? And Chuck is a friend? Oh no I couldn't do that to my buddy, but he fucks her anyway?

bad plot and bad writing all along.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 5 years ago
What did you expect?

Should we be surprised that her brain is scrambled? She has a husband who likes her to screw around, but only if he calls the shots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad story

The author seems to write male characters who seem to not be able to satisfy his wife sexually. In both stories the wife has to sex with other men to get her rocks off. Here's hoping the fictional story is not autobiographical.

TajfaTajfaalmost 5 years ago
No one gets hurt?

I gave you 4 stars for the quality of your writing, I didn't score the other chapters because I am am not a fan of this type of story. Some may say that no one is hurt by these activities as everyone is, eventually, a willing participant. However, not all the other wives are aware of what their husbands are doing with some being good friends with the slut wife and her slut friends. I think another chapter or separate story tells of Chuck's wife finding out and throwing the cheating B out and the subsequent fallout when their activities are made public. How would that affect their child?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I think anyone who reads this

Will really need a Psychiatrist... and to be committed most likely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
For the first time I gave this 4 stars

I don’t have a problem with your writing style, the first chapter came across as a bit dry with all the intense factual background information, otherwise the writing style has been fine. All the way through the story it’s been the flawed premise of the story that’s been the biggest problem.

I don’t have any issues with couples having extra marital sex if that’s what they both want. I’d say the person being hurt is Liz because her husband is cheating on her without her knowledge and with a women she considers as friends.

The content of this chapter was a vast improvement in the first half but then the plot got more messed up when we discovered hubby’s skeevy filming habit. He’s the most disgusting character taking first place with shrink 1 and Chuck (slang for Charles I assume?). I don’t think that his wife should have tried fucking Chuck not without her husband there. However the fact that her husband was such petulant brat about it was ridiculous particularly given his side endeavours, does his wife know he’s creepily stalking her sister? No she doesn’t because she would be left wondering if her husband wanted her sister instead of her. It’s pretty fucking unlikely that she knows he thinks Betty is the sexiest woman he’s ever seen.

If anything this is the prime example of the epithet “Be careful what you wish for” where the result is “Because you might just get it”. He wanted her sexually liberated and he complained when he got it. Overall this chapter was better, it could have done without the skeevy filming and his reactions to it.

At least they have a happy sex life after everything he’s engineered. I did wonder though if this was real life what would he have done if one of those 3 innocent shrinks had committed suicide due to the stress? The character of the husband is a piss poor example of a human being.

Tess (UK)

Forest18cForest18calmost 5 years ago
Overall 50/50

First I must say your writing is good. I enjoyed the read, maybe sometimes a little long winded. I liked the first part but didn't really like we're it finished. Just be came to far fetched. Sorry just my feelings. I would of rather seen the doc get more use of the wife. The husband as the blackmailer was very lame. Overall 3 50/50. Only my two cents.

patilliepatilliealmost 5 years ago
OMG good try, lots of work on your part, but a swing and big miss

Holly's infidelity trumps all, her sucking and fucking Chuck, without sanction, is clearly cheating, and seriously calls for DEFCON 5 response. the hubs should've required counseling so she could understand what caused her to do this, what caused her to want Rich so bad, to want Walt so bad, this girl has a problem.

And the whole improbability of a monthly gangbang wiht the poker guys, friedns of theirs, uhhh, just makes the story so unbelievable.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Never did

Get any better

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well ... kept my attention in spite of ...

... low-end high school freshman level writing, the ubiquitous Literotica grammar errors (I vs. me, lie vs. lay, etc.), total lack of any sense of realistic human response to the various incidents, no sense of what the reader is supposed to know, ... I kept reading because of the potential of a break-through, but it never happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ha ha ha!

A real cuckold story! How dumb has a captain to be to act like your protagonist??

rodryder44rodryder44over 4 years ago
The Psychiatrist Ch fini

There should be a category "Cheating Wives" which would make all the anonymous comments redundant.

Rob got his just deserts and continues with his cuckold lifestyle, and even has two more wives to share the lustfut poke-her nights with the crowd.

I liked the premise of a hot wife. My concern would have echoed Rob's feelings of Holly's potential for some emotional attachment with Rich or Chuck.

It was a nice fantasy and I enjoyed it.

Evil_twin_steveEvil_twin_steveabout 3 years ago
Love this series

Just wanted to thank you for this series of stories. My favourite series of stories I have read on here Just up my street. I look forward to more work you do in the future x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a very original and superbly written story that held my interest even though it was quite long altogether. The only real flaw I saw in it was in ch one where Jim first puts her under and he asks if she understood what was happening to her , and in the next chapter and after she doesn’t believe she’s been hypnotized ??? At any rate I loved this story and give it a full five stars ! I’ve read a couple other stories by you and I’m very impressed with your skill and imaginative stories !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I thought this story was actually going to redeem itself and douchebag would get what was coming to him. Holly should have dumped his ass and continued having poker night with the other guys, or at least Rich.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 2 years ago

I am surprised she didn’t step out with Rich, since she was all primed to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Meh. He's a cuck. She's a slut. Nothing new here.

MarkT63MarkT6311 months ago

PLEASE let this be the END of THIS STORY!!! CUCK and SLUT stories are SO DEPRESSING!!!

schulz777schulz777about 2 months ago

Story about.... What?? No idea

Are there actually stupid cucks like the husband out there in real life ??? Maybe there are, but I am pretty sure none of them is a firefighter, those are real men and not stupid cucks like the writer

1 starr

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillupboss@Willupboss
I'm a retired guy who is still married to his high school sweetheart. Unfortunately she has never felt that sex was enjoyable and certainly not for recreation and fun. Being an old fashioned guy I took my marriage vows seriously and wouldn't think of leaving her. She has be...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES