The Psychologist's Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmmmmmmm," Haleema let out an involuntary audible moan and Larry was enjoying the conflict she had within her.

Larry switched to the other nipple and sucked on it in the same way. He kept repeating the same movements of swirling her nipple with his tongue and then gently sucking on her nipple. He repeated this over and over.

Haleema's eyes were rolling into the back of her head at this play on her sensitive nipples. Mr. Sloan was so good and she could really enjoy this punishment. Mr. Sloan began to suck her nipple hard as he pinched the other nipple at the same time

"Ya Alllllaaaahhhhhhhh!" Haleema was unable to hold back as she came from a strong orgasm.

Her knees buckled a little but Larry caught her. He made sure to grope her ass as he held her up.

"Are you ok Haleema?" He asked. "Yes, sir. I think I am just nervous about the punishment." Larry found it funny that she was unable to admit she had an orgasm.

"Let me apply the nipple clamps now and I will leave you to get dressed." Mr. Sloan said as Haleema found her feet. Larry enjoyed how distended and large her nipples were now after his sucking.

Mr. Sloan gently applied the clamps and Haleema was surprised to find that they did not hurt as much.

Mr. Sloan left the office to allow Haleema to change but he continued to watch her on the camera. Larry was slightly disappointed to find that she did not choose to wear the thong or bra but she kept on the same period panties but it seemed like the bra would not go over the clamps and she left the bra off. Good girl he thought to himself. She wore the office clothes he had bought and he was surprised to find she even wore the fishnet stockings. He saw Haleema finish and put away his phone. She came to call him from the reception area. He enjoyed watching her in the sheer blouse as her breasts were visible and he could see the chain and the clamps. The clamps created bumps against the blouse.

Mr. Sloan found the bra she had worn once he was alone in the office. He inserted it into his pants. It was rubbing against his cock all day and it would be absorbing his precum.

He kept a close eye on Haleema all day. She would wince sometimes and he could see the pain and anguish the clamps were causing but she seemed to be coping with it and was determined to get through the day.

Larry paid particular attention to the under table camera as he could now see the top her creamy thighs and her panties under the skirt.

Mid way through the day Mr. Sloan called her into the office.

"Open your blouse. I want to inspect how you are doing? Has it hurt?" Mr. Sloan asked as he tried to feign some concern.

"It hurts so much, Sir." Haleema responded as a tear went down her cheek.

She opened her blouse and Larry Sloan licked his lips at the nipples. He gently removed the nipples and watched as the blood flowed back into them. They looked engorged and more erect than ever before. Her breasts were a natural light shade of brown but they were red after the clamps. He was unable to stop himself from flicking the erect nipples.

"Ohhhh Allahhhhh. So sensitive." She moaned.

Mr. Sloan sat back in his chair as he led Haleema towards him.

"I need to suck on them before I am able to put the clamps back on. You need to make it to the end of the day to complete your punishment and do not forget the 10 spanks on each breast." Mr. Sloan reminded her.

Haleema nodded her agreement. She had been aroused all morning and she desperately wanted Mr. Sloan to suck on her breasts to feel that euphoria through her body once more.

"Come closer so that I can do this for you," Mr. Sloan ordered. Haleema came closer and was practically straddling him on his chair before Mr. Sloan took a nipple into his mouth.

He swirled it with his tongue and repeated the motion with his finger on the other nipple. He began to suck on the nipple and then stop to swirl his tongue around it. Haleema was being driven wild by his movement.

Her body began to writhe once more as he teased her sensitive nipples. Haleema's natural reaction was to hitch up her skirt to her thighs and climb on to Mr. Sloan's lap as she tried to push her breasts further into Mr. Sloan's face.

Haleema began to gently glide against Mr. Sloan's crotch against Mr. Sloan's crotch. She initially gently brushed against his bulge but the more she felt, the more she wanted. She did not know what was happening to her but the sensations Mr. Sloan was creating in her body were driving her crazy.

She pressed hard against Mr. Sloan's crotch and felt his hard cock against her. The arousal of Haleema was evident to Mr. Sloan and his attention on her nipples began to escalate. He was now biting and squeezing her breasts but instead of protesting, this elicited louder moans from Haleema as she held Mr. Sloan from the back of the head and pressed him into her breasts.

"Oh My God. Oh My Allah. Oh Mr. Sloan." She moaned out loud.

She bore her weight down against that hard cock that she had been gliding against. The squelching and squishing sound of the cock pressing against her pad covered cunt filled the room.

Her breathing was erratic and she was out of her senses as she only had one thought. She could feel that feeling build inside of her. The need for that euphoria to run through her body urged her on.

"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa Alllllllaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed as the orgasm went through her body.

Haleema collapsed against Mr. Sloan as the energy left her body. She did not know what overcame her but as her senses returned, she felt a deep sense of shame.

She looked down and her pad was out of place and she had bled over Mr. Sloan. She quickly got off Mr. Sloan and tried to correct herself the best she could.

"I am so sorry, Sir. I don't know what happened. I am so sorry for making a mess." She apologized to Mr. Sloan.

Haleema grabbed some tissues and began to wipe his crotch but the blood had stained through.

"I am so sorry, sir." She apologized again but as she wiped the crotch her hand began to wander over the length of the cock. She was beginning to get lost again to a lust but quickly snapped out of it as she became aware of the discomfort with her now soaked pad.

"Sir, I need to use the ladies room." She said before excusing herself and walking towards the bathroom.

Larry had a devious smile as he felt he was now breaking through and he would soon be taking her virginity.