The PTA Queen Bee & The Teen Rebel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
687 Followers

Allison saw a small white car driving along the street, the indicator coming on as it turned into the driveway of Number 24. Through her blue eyes, Allison surveyed Matthew and Nicole Clayton as they emerged from their car, her devious mind running at a million miles an hour as she assessed them.

The husband Matthew was a slim man aged in his mid-20s with light brown hair and glasses, dressed in a white short-sleeved shirt with black trousers, tie and sensible black shoes making him look somewhat like a Mormon missionary. The wife Nicole was a slim, stunningly attractive red-haired girl, Allison amazed how young she looked. If she hadn't known any better, Allison would have taken the girl to be a senior in high school or college freshman. Her long red hair tied back with a ribbon, Nicole was attired in a white knitted sweater with large flowers and a short floral bubble skirt, flat-heeled shoes on her feet. The girl wore an expression of eager anticipation on her pretty face as she stared at the house, clearly already taken by it. The first dollar signs appeared before Allison's eyes as she approached.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Clayton? I'm Allison Johnson, the broker. It's so nice to meet you." Allison extended her hand.

"It's so nice to meet you too, Mrs. Johnson," gushed Nicole, her voice girlish, high-pitched and somewhat over-excited as she shook Allison's hand, naiveté and innocence clearly detectable to the realtor as the girl continued. "But please, call me Nicole and my husband Matthew. I can't get used to Mrs. Clayton, it makes me sound like an old, married woman ..." The young woman's voice trailed off and dismay crossed her face as she realized she had made something of a faux pas. "Sorry, I didn't mean ..."

Allison put a reassuring smile on her pretty face. "Hey, don't worry about it, Nicole and Matthew it is then. And please call me Allison."

"Allison it is then too," said Nicole, relieved that the broker had not taken offense.

"So, do you have the day off work then?" Allison asked as she shook hands with Matthew. This question had a hidden agenda, to try and find out the occupation of the potential buyers, and employ the right tactics to sell.

Nicole answered. "Yes, I don't have a teaching assignment today, and Matthew has the day off from the university."

"So, you're a teacher?" asked Allison.

"That's right, I teach elementary school. I just loved school when I was a kid and I love working with children, I want them to think of me as being their cool, fun, big sister," said Nicole. "I only got my teaching degree last year so I've been doing substitute teaching this year, but I've got a permanent position in place for the next school year. I can't wait!"

"I think you'll be perfect for the role," said Allison, her false flattery disguising her true thoughts that the naïve and over-enthusiastic Nicole who looked more like a high school student than an authority figure would be easy prey for a class of kids. "How about you Matthew?"

"I'm a scientific researcher at a university," said Matthew.

"A scientist, that must be so interesting," said Allison, her flattery again disguising her true emotion, one of delight. Scientists did not like paperwork and finance. Scientists had their heads in their labs, consumed in their fields of study. They were unworldly, and less likely to spend time negotiating. A young scientist with a naïve young wife. More dollar signs appeared in front of Allison's eyes.

The older woman led the young couple towards the house, Nicole and Matthew holding hands and walking close together. "So, how long have you been married?" Allison asked casually.

"Just six weeks," said Nicole. "It was on my twenty second birthday, the best day of my life." She again looked at the beautiful Cape Cod house. "And having found this wonderful house, this just might be the second happiest day of my life."

Allison, married close to 20 years herself, could easily guess the way Nicole and Matthew were holding hands and gazing into each other's eyes that they were newlyweds. "Well, it is a beautiful house as you'll see when I show you inside. If I wasn't the broker, my husband and I would love to purchase this house as an investment property. But as that would be a conflict of interest, I can't so you get your chance to buy such a wonderful property."

This response was designed to show the young couple that Allison was highly honest and ethical and therefore able to be trusted implicitly, a line she used often. But while Allison was a straight A student at school and in college, had there been a subject called Business Ethics, Allison would have scored an F, or if it were possible, a G.

Allison's way of making sure properties sold had elements of several different animals; a shark, a snake, a vulture, a hyena, a fox and a chameleon lizard. Like a shark attracted to the slightest hint of blood signaling injured, easy prey, Allison could easily pick out weaknesses in clients that she could use to her benefit. Her pretty face disarmed people to the dangers of doing business with her, and they would casually walk through the long grass, unaware that a venomous snake was hidden and waiting. With the cunning and wiles of a fox, Allison could manipulate most any situation to get the best result for herself. Like a hyena or vulture, Allison would be sure to ingratiate herself with friends who had elderly relatives who were approaching the ends of their lives, so that when the person did die, Allison got to sell the house as part of the deceased estate. And like a chameleon, Allison had a perfect act for every potential buyers. For couples with kids, she was the cool aunt everyone loves. For older people, the responsible adult daughter was her favorite act. For women with kids, she would play the 'this house is great for raising kids' card; for men, she would use her looks and feminine charm to get what she wanted.

With her equally unethical and greedy brother, they had a whole bag of tricks to use. One of Allison's favorite tactics was fake buyers at home opens, whose 'interest' in the property would convince uncertain genuine buyers to put in an offer when they could. A similar tactic was Allison overstating the interest and high level of competition for a property to make sure an offer was received. At more than one auction, Allison and her brother had planted fake bidders to boost the price.

Problems with houses were easily worked around. Showing one house to a couple where the wife had a nervous disposition due to her deathly fear of reptiles, Allison made no mention that the people who lived in the house next door kept several pythons and tegu lizards. Selling another property to a couple who had children with terrible bee allergies, Allison had no qualms about her failure to disclose that the house next door kept an apiary as a hobby, and during the spring, summer and fall, several beehives were there. A deceased estate house that had some damp and termite damage in the basement was covered up by a quick patch up job by a greedy and unethical contractor with a cash in hand deal.

The house Allison was showing today had no such physical problems that required covering-up, but the property's unfortunate history and the strange things that went on there did need to be covered up. As they stepped onto the porch, Nicole's attention turned to the wind-chimes that hung near the front door, but were silent today on this still sunny day. "Oh, they're so pretty, I love wind-chimes," the young woman commented.

"If you decide to buy this house, they're all yours," said Allison. She put the key into the front door lock. "Prepare to be amazed," she promised.

Allison hoped that her words were not too prophetic. One time she had opened the door of this place to be greeted by what smelled like the rotting carcass of a dead animal pervading the house. This sale obviously did not take place, but when Allison returned inside after the people had driven away, the smell had mysteriously vanished. Another time she had opened the front door to a far more pleasant smell, that of home-baked cookies. The couple viewing the house were overweight and delighted to think that they would be having cookies fresh from the oven, but there were no cookies and the oven stone cold, to the disbelief and dismay of the potential buyers. Like the rotting corpse smell, the smell of the cookies vanished mysteriously and abruptly without cause.

The front door swung open and Nicole's innocent green eyes went wide as she fell more and more in love with the house. "Oh, how cute!" she exclaimed, looking at picture on the wall of a basket of adorable kittens. "I love cats and kittens."

"The pictures come with the house too," Allison promised the girl, relieved that things had gone well so far. When showing the residence to an Asian couple last week, they had immediately picked up on the house's strange vibrations as soon as they stepped inside, spoke for a few moments in their native language, then quickly left, the man giving Allison an unconvincing excuse before he and his wife practically ran for their car and accelerated away up the road.

As for the kitten picture, it and other prints had been purchased by Allison at a second hand store to make the house more inviting and cover the picture hooks. Further prints of puppies and other cute baby animals could be found throughout the property. With Nicole, it was having the desired effect and Allison could see Matthew was getting more and more enthused.

"So, where would you like to start the grand tour?" asked Allison.

"How about the basement?" Matthew suggested.

"The basement it is," said Allison, leading the Matthew and Nicole through the kitchen pointing out its many good fixtures and downstairs.

The young couple were very impressed as Allison went through her sales pitch, and Matthew stood with his hand on a wall looking at an area of vacant space and said, "This area will be perfect for a home office."

Only Allison knew what the paint on the wall that the young man was touching was covering. When managing the property some years earlier, the wallpaper had come away to reveal some very strange symbols underneath, the only one of which Allison recognized was a pentacle. Concerned about what they might be, Allison had contacted Dennis's sister, who worked as a psychologist specializing in people who had been brainwashed by cults. Her sister-in-law confirmed that these symbols were related to black magic and the occult, and said that whoever had put them there must have been into some unpleasant things, not just fooling around with an Ouija board. Suspicion fell upon the problem tenants in the 1960s who were evicted for not paying their rent, and Allison knew this had to be covered up, so the wallpaper was removed and a liberal dose of paint applied to the basement walls.

Nicole was as enthusiastic as ever about the basement. Her naïve and overly-peppy nature might have gotten on Allison's nerves, but two things prevented this. Firstly, she was a total pushover and secondly, she was hot. Allison's eyes feasted on the pretty young woman's slim body, her sweater covering her inviting breasts, her bottom looking very cute in her bubble skirt. In Allison's panties, she felt her clitoris tingle and her vagina moisten as she imagined Nicole in her underwear, and her young body completely naked. When they went up the basement stairs to look over the rest of the house, Allison made sure that she was last, and discretely looked upwards at Nicole's shapely legs and up her skirt, the pretty redhead wearing white panties with purple flowers.

"Oh, look at this beautiful carpet," squealed Nicole in delight as her eyes took in the expensive and relatively new white carpet in the living room. She removed her shoes so she was barefoot, and walked across it. "It's so soft!" she exclaimed, lying down on the carpet, rubbing her bare feet and hands over the plush fabric.

Allison had never seen anyone so enthusiastic about carpet before, but she was not complaining. The sale was closer and closer and as an added bonus, Nicole's short loose skirt was riding up, showing off glimpses of her cute little panties. Standing up and replacing her shoes, newlywed Nicole again linked hands with her husband as they went upstairs and Allison showed them the top floor, the broker again stealing discrete glances of pretty Nicole's panties as she followed the couple up the staircase.

"So as you can see, with the four spacious bedrooms, this house is ideal for raising a family," Allison said after they had looked through the top floor and stood on the landing.

"We definitely want a family," said Nicole. "It's a great house."

"So, what are the heating and cooling systems and insulation like?" asked Matthew.

"A1," Allison promised. "This house is cool in summer, and nice and warm in winter."

This wasn't a total lie. One time several years earlier when the house was on the market, Allison had been showing it on a hot summer day during a New York heatwave. Opening the front door, she and the clients had been met with an icy chill somewhat like a deep freeze, with no cooling systems operating, and no air conditioner that could produce such freezing temperatures in any case. Then one morning in the dead of winter, Allison had received a call to advise that every door and window in the vacant house was wide open. Assuming a break-in, Allison had gone with the police to the house and as she and the perplexed officers stepped inside they were struck by the stifling heat like the inside of a car on a hot summer day, despite snow falling outside, every window and door open, no heating on and no sign of anybody forcing their way inside.

"Allison, could I please use the bathroom?" Nicole asked, sounding more like a school student asking for the bathroom pass than a married school teacher looking over a house to purchase.

"Of course, I wouldn't say no, would I?" laughed Allison.

"Thank you so much," said Nicole, walking into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Nicole put down the toilet seat, then noticed that the toilet paper holder contained an empty cardboard tube with no paper. Unable to see any spare toilet rolls in the bathroom, Nicole turned and opened the door. "Allison, could you please get me some more toilet paper?" she asked.

"There's none in the bathroom?" asked Allison, a little surprised. When showing houses, she was always careful to attend to such details, and was sure that there was plenty of toilet paper in this bathroom the last time she was in the house. So what had happened to it?

"Uh huh," said Nicole, shaking her head.

"Sorry about that, there's some toilet paper in the storage closet, I'll get some for you," said Allison, walking over to the closet and retrieving a roll of toilet paper, white with a seascape print, which she handed to Nicole.

"Thanks Allison, you've saved my life," said Nicole, exaggerating somewhat. The girl held up the toilet roll. "Such pretty and soft toilet paper too," she commented, admiring the seascape prints of seashells, starfish and seahorses, the disbelieving Allison never having met anybody who got so enthusiastic about toilet paper as this young woman.

Nicole took the roll of toilet paper and returned to the bathroom, once more closing the door behind herself. Nicole fitted the new toilet roll onto the holder, then put down the toilet seat and lifted her bubble skirt to expose her white bikini-style panties. Pulling her panties down to her ankles, Nicole's triangle of red pubic hair that covered her mound was now visible as she sat down on the toilet. As the cheeks of her bare bottom came into contact with the toilet seat, Nicole suddenly paused, a puzzled expression on her pretty face.

She had just put the seat down to sit on the toilet, but Nicole was sure that when she went in the first time and had to go and get some more toilet paper that she had put the toilet seat down then. But maybe she was mistaken with the excitement of looking over this beautiful house. Yes, that had to be it.

Her legs slightly open at the knees, her floral panties around her ankles, a small cream-colored stain from Nicole's pussy on the double cotton panty saddle, her curls of red pubic hair and tight pink vagina visible, Nicole relaxed her bladder and began to urinate, her stream of yellow pee flowing from her urethra and into the toilet, the splashing, tinkling sounds from the toilet echoing around the bathroom.

Outside the bathroom door, thanks to the empty house, the sound of Nicole urinating was clear to Allison and Matthew, the sound filling the hallway. With some amusement, although she was capable of disguising this, Allison observed the discomfort of the young man at hearing his young bride peeing on the toilet, Matthew desperately trying to talk about sports and failing badly to cover his embarrassment.

Hearing Nicole's urine stream abate and her unwinding and rustling toilet paper to wipe her pussy, Matthew began to relax, thinking this was nearly over and Nicole would flush the toilet and emerge. Unfortunately for Matthew, more sounds from the bathroom indicated that Nicole had remained sitting on the toilet, and was now in the process of emptying her bowels. Again Nicole advanced the toilet roll, followed by more sounds from the bathroom of her continuing to use the toilet.

Matthew was bright red and clearly flustered, Allison increasingly amused about his horror at finding out that his pretty new bride's anus was not for decorative purposes only. "Um, I might look over the back garden if that's um, ah – okay?" he stammered, looking more and more dismayed as the sound of Nicole unwinding toilet paper once more came from the bathroom.

"Yes, of course, go right ahead," said Allison, the young man almost running downstairs in his haste to get away. Allison shook her head, smiling cynically. If Matthew was unable to cope with the fact that Nicole sat on the toilet to empty her bladder and her bowels and actually used toilet paper to wipe her bottom, how was he ever going to cope when she was menstruating?

At a loose end, Allison idly wandered from one bedroom to another as Nicole remained in the bathroom for the next ten minutes, before the sound of her unwinding several lengths of toilet echoed in the empty hallway. Nicole flushed the toilet and the sound of the taps running as she washed her hands was heard, before Nicole emerged from the bathroom, adjusting her panties through her bubble skirt, her footsteps echoing on the floor, the sound of the toilet cistern refilling also audible.

"Sorry I took so long, I tend to get a bit of an unsteady tummy if I get too excited or nervous," Nicole explained. "Take my wedding day, I was all dressed up and about to leave, but then I felt my stomach playing up. My dress was long and complicated and had a big bow at the back, so my Mom and older sister had to take me to the bathroom. My sister lifted up my dress, and my Mom had to pull down my panties and sit me on the toilet. They had to be in there with me the whole time, my sister holding up my dress to make sure it was safe and away from my poo, and my Mom passing me toilet paper as I needed it." Nicole giggled and blushed. "That was an embarrassing start to the wedding."

Allison tried to prevent raising her eyebrows at this appalling over-sharing, but at the same time the thought of pulling down Nicole's panties had entered her imagination and refused to leave it, so again Allison's vagina reacted deep inside her own panties.

Nicole again giggled and blushed. "Mind you, even that wasn't my most embarrassing experience ever. That was when I was in college. My girlfriends and I went to the Jersey Shore for a long weekend, and I got really on cocktails, really drunk. My friends almost had to carry me back to our room and put me to bed. I had my period, and was so out of it that one of my friends had to change my pad for me. When I woke up in the morning, I threw up a heap and had a massive hangover but I thought that my friend changing my period pad was all just a dream. I just wanted to die when I found out it wasn't. I guess the only good thing was that I was wearing a pad and not a tampon. That would have been really bad."

RetroFan
RetroFan
687 Followers