All Comments on 'The Pulse Pt. 02'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for the next part. Story getting intriguing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Excellent writing. Excellent command of English,

I've just finished both parts and am looking forward to your next episode. You're one of the very few writers who posts material devoid of errors, whether spelling or grammatical. Nothing distracts from the flow of the story. The characters are good and realistic and the sex scenes are well written and don't swamp the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great tale well told. Great references to Blackadder, though I do wonder how many of your global readers will get them. Hope you can sort his relationships out so he doesn’t hurt anyone - he’s a nice guy, and walking over either Jennifer or Fiona wouldn’t fit. Keep going please.

malko66malko66almost 3 years ago

Very good story until now , I'm sick of fairy tales tough. Please keep it on the believeable side and don't make the hero a Superhero or something less human please. I hope the Pulse can have a scientific explanation and limited powers maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Brava! Well written story so far! Pleasure to read!

zena99zena99almost 3 years ago

So well written. I am loving this. I am looking forward to Celia and Jennifer teaming up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He's going to struggle to get into Pharmaceutical science if he has to cheat to pass chemistry. And without even a perfunctory clean up, Jennifer would have surely detected what he'd been up to with her Mum. Quibbles aside, this is easily 5 stars. Keep it up.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29almost 3 years ago

Excellent story, like the Black Adder and Many Coloured Land references.

Main character seems a decent kid, so not sure why he's stringing several different girls. He's going to end up causing a world of hurt.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

I'm reminded of Ghost Busters, "don't cross the streams". Harold Ramos.

Still good advice for Jake to. Glad you brought up limits of his power, I wouldn't want to run out of power at a crucial moment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a delight to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pulse Pt. 01 Previous Part
The Pulse Series Info