The Pulse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and seemed to be about to kiss me when the doorbell rang.

"Pizza," she said.

"I know." And I leant down and kissed her very deliberately.

The doorbell rang again and I broke off the kiss, stood up and held out my hands. She quickly wiped her eyes, grabbed my hands and I hauled her to her feet. She rose up on her tiptoes and gave me a quick peck on the lips before rushing out of the room to get the door.

I trailed behind thinking hard of Baldrick in a dress.

She took the pizzas through to the kitchen and Mrs Sawyer appeared at the top of the stairs wearing a thigh length pleated skirt and lightweight blouse that showed a lot of cleavage. She looked slightly predatory as I moved into the kitchen following Jennifer. I suddenly realised that there was still a gossamer blue thread joining the two of us. I quickly scanned for anything similar between Jennifer and myself but there was nothing there.

I was about to sever the thread but my memory of that blow job was so powerful that I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I found myself subjected to a not so subtle grilling about my parents, where I lived and what my future plans were as Mrs Sawyer got to know a bit more about me. This was stuff that Jennifer and I hadn't talked about and as we finished making a dent in two of the pizzas I felt more relaxed chatting to the two of them together.

"...so I hope to get the grades to go to Cambridge to study pharmaceutical science."

"Which reminds me," said Jennifer, "we have to study for Biology and I need Jake's help."

"I sincerely doubt that," I said.

"Well before you go off studying I need Jake's expertise in the garden. I want his suggestions for planting in the new area around the pergola."

"Err...OK."

"Go and get your books set up dear, I won't delay your revision for long."

Jennifer didn't look too impressed but picked up our books and headed back to the sitting room.

"This way Jake," she ordered peremptorily and swinging her hips, her skirt swishing from side to side, she headed across the kitchen. I wasn't sure but I thought that I caught the scent of something musky as she led me out of the back door.

We went to the far side of the garden where, sure enough, a pergola had been erected to catch the evening sun. It was beautifully shaded by mature trees and a large rhododendron hid it from the house.

When we arrived, I was already half-hard in my sweatpants, under no illusions about what she wanted.

She turned to me as we reached the garden bench under the pergola, and started to undo the buttons on her blouse. She unsnapped her lacy bra using the clasp at the front and her beautiful breasts were bare before me in all their glory.

"You've been so good to us Jake. I really must make it up to you."

Her hands cupped her own breasts, fingers flicking the engorged nipples as she lifted them slightly offering them to me. I didn't need a second invitation and quickly moved over to her and sucked on her nipples. She radiated need and was gasping and sighing as I mauled her full, ripe breasts, sucking and nibbling on her hard nipples.

"Do you know how wet I've been since Jennifer told me you were coming over Jake? Feel how wet."

And she grabbed one of my hands and pushed it under her skirt. My hand found her hairless pussy. With no real experience to compare it to, she certainly felt very slippery and she gasped again as I stroked around the entrance and accidentally slipped a finger inside her. Her obvious pleasure encouraged me to push deeper and to begin thrusting in and out.

"Oh God, yes Jake. But you can do better than that can't you?"

And she lifted my head from her breast and slid to her knees in front of me. My cock was tenting my sweatpants and she quickly pulled them down along with my underwear in one quick movement.

"My God, Jake! It's even bigger than I remember!"

And she thrust her mouth on to my raging hard on. I was in heaven. But only seconds later she pulled off my cock. I obviously looked slightly uncertain as she got off her knees, turned around and bent forward holding on to the back of the bench.

"Blowjobs are great I'm sure but don't you want to know what the real thing feels like?"

With my trousers round my ankles I shuffled awkwardly into position behind her and lifted her skirt to see her well defined arse, her pink rosebud and swollen pussy lips waiting for me. With my cock already slicked up I started to push it between her folds. Watching my penis slowly sinking into the body of a woman is something that will always be incredibly erotic to me.

Seeing the lips expand to accept my girth. Seeing her stretched as I eased into her body. Hearing her grunt and moan as I pushed further inside her was an unbelievable experience.

Thankfully she was incredibly wet and I slowly sank into her until my thighs reached her arse cheeks. I took hold of her hips firmly with my hands. I started to ease back out of her and she hissed at the sensation. I eased back in again a little more firmly. She grunted slightly and quivered as the sensations ran through her body.

Then she started to push back against my cock, fucking herself against me. Her pace increased and I started to match her, the sound of our bodies coming together increasing my pleasure.

All this time she was looking over her shoulder at me, one hand pinching her nipples, the other stretched out in front holding on to the bench. Her eyes were alight with pleasure and I lost myself in the sweet feel of being inside a woman for the first time.

She made low grunts every time I thrust into her and these soon turned into moans as I began to pound her body harder. Before I knew it her whole body convulsed sending the most extraordinary sensations up and down my cock inside her.

I used her hips to pull myself almost all the way out of her and then slammed in again with every ounce of power that I had and she convulsed again as I came like a skyrocket deep inside her willing cunt.

She had her mouth wide open in a sort of extended silent howl, with her eyes unfocused and slightly glazed over. I couldn't resist and pulled out of her sopping wet pussy and moved my cock into her wide open mouth.

She gagged slightly, gasping in surprise as she came to her senses. But she quickly licked and sucked our juices until my cock was clean. If I'd let her continue I would have been rock hard again but we had already been gone for ten minutes.

"Mmmm. I needed that so badly. Thank you Jake."

I was still faintly stunned and not knowing what to say I pulled up my sweatpants and tucked my cock away again.

Mrs Sawyer had settled languidly on to the bench.

"Thank you for sharing your expertise, I really must make it up to you again sometime. I think I'll just stay here and enjoy the evening if you don't mind."

"Err...of course. Good night Mrs S..I mean Celia."

She didn't reply. Her hand was already dipping into her cunt and as I watched she brought more of our juices out on her fingers and sucked them clean in her mouth. I forced myself to move and headed back up the garden to the back door.

Jennifer was waiting in the sitting room, our books spread all over the table, looking a little downcast.

"Do you really know about plants and garden stuff?"

"A fair bit, yes. I've worked at the garden centre for the last couple of years. You've got a great spot down there. Good soil, plenty of scope for climbing roses and some small shrubs."

"I'm sure we have."

"Are you OK, Jennifer?"

"I'm fine."

I looked at her hard and she had the grace to look slightly embarrassed and a little uncomfortable.

"It's silly. I'm just a bit jealous that you headed straight off with my mother, that's all."

"Why would you be jealous of her?"

She got up and moved close to me, putting her hands on my chest.

"Well it -was- me that you kissed and not her last time I checked."

I wrapped her in my arms and kissed her long and hard. We made out like that until it became obvious that our difference in height was becoming uncomfortable for her. I led her to the sofa and went to sit down beside her but she pushed me down and then straddled my thighs and leant in to kiss me.

There was no hiding my erection and from the way that she was rubbing herself against me she didn't want me to. I reached for her stunning, firm breasts. I began to cup and tease them through her top and she sighed and moaned as we kissed and made out on the sofa.

I found myself unconsciously comparing them with the larger heavier breasts of her mother, and suddenly wondered what on earth I was turning into. I broke the kiss and Jennifer looked at me nervously, wondering if she'd done something wrong. I suddenly realised that the confident, popular girl that I knew from school was just a shell, hiding an inexperienced, vulnerable and unsure girl behind it.

"If we keep this up then I'm afraid there's going to be a helluva mess on this sofa."

She grinned, relieved and then flushed slightly as she realised what I was saying. She slowly and oh-so-sexily lifted her leg up and slowly ground her pussy down my cock a final time before settling herself beside me on the sofa. I put an arm round her and held her close.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"You're sorry?! What for?"

"Getting all carried away. I don't know what people say about me but I'm not...experienced," that last came out in a rush, her face flushing again with embarrassment.

"You don't need to be sorry at all. It's not like I'm experienced either. It felt so good to be with you and have you on top of me like that. I was worried that I'd get more than carried away if you know what I mean."

She smiled sexily and caught her bottom lip in her teeth, practically making me come on the spot. I'm sure that I would have come already if not for what had happened with her mother.

And there it was again. I was here, making out with my dream girl and I'd just screwed her mother! What was I going to do?

We both looked at each other and blushed.

"We should..."

"I think..."

We tripped over each other's words and smiling, she inclined her head towards the books spread over the table. I took a deep breath, smiling at her and reached for her hand before kneeling down together to try and focus on our Biology exam.

Jennifer was a good study partner and I was grateful that she seemed to have a grasp on the areas that I struggled with and vice versa. She was doing Biology as she needed it to study to be a veterinarian. She loved animals but her parents wouldn't hear of having pets as they might make a mess. I wondered what she'd make of our house. She'd probably feel claustrophobic in it.

We knew that we weren't going to get any further with studying that evening when we started a game of name the body part. She slowly touched different parts of her body, making me name them correctly before I could kiss them, moving slowly up to her lips. She mounted me again and began where we'd left off earlier in the evening.

It was the creak of the floorboards in the hall that warned us as Mrs Sawyer arrived to tell us that we needed to finish up. I'm sure it was obvious what had been going on but other than a knowing look and a flick of her skirt we were left to gather our things.

Before we joined her mother in the hall, she stopped me at the door.

"I really enjoyed our study session tonight."

"Me too."

"Do you think it's something that you could get used to? Being here, with me?"

"I'd be happy being anywhere with you."

She kissed me hard again with her eyes shining and then we opened the door and I went to get my bike out of the car to head back home.

"See you tomorrow!"

"You too!"

She waved and I waved until I nearly crashed the bike. I headed home elated, horny and despairing all at the same time.