All Comments on 'The Pulse Pt. 03'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoying this series so far! Cannot wait to see where you take it.

*Spoilers*

I don't understand though, why not just send a blue pulse to Jennifer to get her to talk to him so he could explain?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm loving this story so much I wish there wasn't all that erotica on the way of character development. XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter! Thanks and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is one of those stories that could have really been terrible with the usual type of person who takes advantage of others with his powers and is just a general piece of garbage but you managed to create a story that shows how someone can actually be a thoughtful person who has their flaws like we all do but is trying to do the best he can while helping others. Your decision to give him a family with the type of problems that so many others have makes this story feel more honest and realistic. The fact that he is taking it in stride has again shown the kind of character he has. I have especially enjoyed when he tries to figure out and define what his powers are and what they do but as is the case for so many important things, he just starts to figure something out he he gets interrupted one way or another. I constantly look forward to new chapters and have reread them twice already so that I don’t miss anything which at times I tend to do. Thanks for creating and posting something that is a joy to get into and gives me something to look forward to.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story so far. Looking forward to more.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 3 years ago

This is a really good story. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

wow this is one of the quality stories in this website. and it also has a lot of potential. please don't end it with just few chapters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really impressive. I like that his new power doesn't immediately reshape the world of normality into some fantasy world where he rules unquestioned...and somehow unnoticed by those not controlled by him. He's a regular guy with regular problems plus the issue of how to deal with unusual abilities.

maddictmaddictalmost 3 years ago

I can't wait to see where we go from here. Jake needs to earn his stripes, and stand up tall, he has so far. The previous comment, I am also glad he hasn't or can't manipulate everyone, what fun would that be. The best lessons are earn every time. I'm wondering as well is Jake unique, where did his ability come from.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Jennifer is behaving like a petulant child. So he talks with another girl and despite saving her from a gangrape, he's enemy number one in her eyes, despite what they recently shared and what he did for her? Yeah, drop that bitch. Not worth the hassle. No wonder she has no friends. OK that's maybe a tad harsh, but she's still acting like an entitled bitch for no good reason.

Condoms don't belong in erotica. Such a massive turn-off. So many authors still not realising this. Just say she's on the pill (as most girls that age would be) and then the sex is hotter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pulse Pt. 02 Previous Part
The Pulse Series Info