All Comments on 'The Pulse Pt. 06'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 2 years ago

nice cliff hanger. Over all not a very erotic chapter. But it was well written and good plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't let the Jenny get together with youle. Sharing a kiss is bad enough. Great work of course I read your work as soon as it is released. One of the best stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Real consequences from previous (bad) impulsive decisions. I like it! Do please keep going. I'm more taken with this story than most others on here right now. You've created some believable characters with solid writing and I invested to see where it goes. :)

Kurata_MenorKurata_Menorover 2 years ago

Call me fanciful, but I need to see an entire chapter (or two if that is what it takes) for Jake and his Pulse to unleash their righteous wrath on Youle the Tool, those Sawyers, and the Davises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No... Sorry, but the police, no matter WHAT rumours are circulating, are not dragging them down to the station before at least taking to Fiona. She's an adult and entitled to leave home with anyone she pleases

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

Wow, you did a great job with this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing how this unfolds. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not sure the point of adding "Chinese whispers". It's unnecessarily racist.

updownhorseboardupdownhorseboardover 2 years ago

Nice twist to the story, interested to see where it goes. But yeah agree with the other commenter, the police are way out of line here. She's a legal adult so if she says she's fine that's the end of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really really great. Keep it going!

MormonJackMormonJackover 2 years ago

Truly enjoying the tale. Looking forward to more. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the nonce complaining about “racist” idioms that you used. They are quite clearly an NPC possessed by a garbage ideology. This is a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This great tale is losing credibility. They must have known Fiona’s parents would involve the police. The police also would not take him off against the wishes of the ‘abducted’ adult and his parents - no one needs protection here. For someone with his powers not to have tracked down the origins of the rumours is unbelievable. Please get it back on track!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find myself disappointed. This excellent idea and well written story are starting to stretch the reader’s belief just too much. The guy has a power which started off as something really different with the coloured threads and huge potential mind control capability. It is fine to see him take a while to understand and control, but I no longer have any clear idea of what he’s playing with. The episode where he got into the heads of Nick etc. showed the right idea, but why on earth would he just drop it and not go after others once he knew the world was against him?

mcfbridgemcfbridgeover 2 years ago

Absolutely great series. You have developed a consistent world and stuck to it. Great character development. Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gotta agree with the others about him not using his pulse to solve or prevent . Maybe you'll give him some character development or how he had a breakthrough with his feelings or something !But overall it's a great story where I can't wait to read the next chapter !

Taurus59Taurus59over 2 years ago

I don't agree with the negative comments. I love this story and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I also disagree with others. Getting mind controllers in trouble is excessively hard, since they are so all powerful. You're doing it nicely, the fact that he's worried about not controlling his powers, and doesn't really know where it comes from is a reasonable motive to have him unable to use his powers to find out the culprits.

Police dragging him out seems unreasonable though.

LynchjimLynchjimover 2 years ago

Oh bloody hurry up with the next instalment please this is turning into one of my top 3 stories I’ve read on this site and I’ve read thousands of them in the past 10 or more yrs. thanks for entertaining me with your imagination I’m loving it.

aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordover 2 years ago

This is an absolutely wonderful story.

Many MC stories tend to follow a rinse and repeat pattern, but you really seem to have broken that mold. The stakes are continually raised, the characters feel real and you keep us wanting more after every instalment.

I really look forward to the next chapter.

Keep up the marvelous work and don't let the critics get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding story! I can’t wait to read the next part! You are quite gifted. This story is well written, metered extremely well, and has my full attention.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I find it hard to believe that everyone would swallow rumour against someone that saved someone from a gang rape. Surely everyone can't be THAT stupid and all in one place? Utter poppycock. No, worse: MALARKY! It's all quite laughable really. Of course Jake left too many loose ends in Harry, Jennifer and Celia. That's on him.

"We need to deal with these allegations of Fiona being kidnapped and held against her will." Fiona is literally standing right there saying she's fine and not being held. Do you see the problem here? :) This is poking fun at law and police procedure by the way; not the story in this part.

wayward_driverwayward_driver3 months ago

My goodness but this is a cracking good story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
487 Followers
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pulse Pt. 05 Previous Part
The Pulse Series Info