All Comments on 'The Pulse Pt. 10'

by golasgil

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoying each chapter ,and always looking forward to the next one . I hope Jake stays the same nice guy he has always been and not show some Dark Side connected to the "pulse". Or go a bit crazy with his abilities to get revenge . But it wouldn't hurt if Jake worked out some subtle way now, to influence the people around his parents not believe the rumours and to treat his mum and dad properly .

devildog0302devildog0302over 2 years ago
Enjoying the story...

However, it’s starting to drag along. Maybe longer chapters or more frequent additions would help?

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A very good addition to this story. Thank you!

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 2 years ago

Entire thing mostly irrelevant to main story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next chapter. Surely he isn't the only one in the world like this , hopefully a fellow Pulser will take Jake under their wing, teaching him and giving hints and advice, like setting some personal or moral unbreakable rules, and how to stay off the authorities' radar .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another incredible chapter. I am thrilled that Jake is finally getting angry enough to want revenge. Considering the damage a pair of spiteful douchebags created without giving any thought to those around them and who it might hurt and then to have their parents add to the damage without knowing or caring about the crap storm they were causing is a good enough reason to go after them with guns blazing for all out damage. I can’t wait til your next chapter to see the damage he hopefully causes to them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope he can unleash that anger and live up to those words and sentiments at the end there. But I expect to be disappointed as is all too often the case. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergolasgil@golasgil
I've read a lot of stories at Literotica and thoroughly enjoyed them. I decided recently to try and write a story or two and I've enjoyed the process. I don't always find the time to write so my output will probably be a bit patchy for which I ask your forgiveness in advance...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Pulse Pt. 09 Previous Part
The Pulse Series Info