The Puncture

Story Info
The start of Penny's decent into a life of debauchery.
1.2k words
4.04
5.8k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny had just finished work for the day and couldn't wait to get home and out of her starched uniform.

She opened her car and slid into the oppressive heat, "Jesus it was like an oven" she thought to herself.

Ideal top down weather. She turned the ignition and pressed the button to lower the roof. Immediately the benefit of having the roof down hit her. Cooling straight away.

She headed out of the car park and down the country road heading through the forest. Hair blowing behind her and singing along to a faceless boyband.

Thump! Quickly followed by the tell tale shudder and clatter of a flat tyre. Penny hit the steering wheel in frustration. She got out of the car and noting the dip to front right, stood back to view the damage. A puncture, just what she needed. She was hardly dressed to change a tyre, not that she knew how. The private hospital uniform may be practical the ward and fit with the old school feel but the old style nurse uniform with hem just above the knee was not practical to be working on a wheel.

She kicked the tyre in frustration. Then looking around noticed a huge pot hole. She took out her phone and crouched down taking pictures of the damaged tyre, then moving over to the pot hole took a few snaps of that.

Next she wondered how she was going to get home. "stupid bloody phone" she cursed, would happen where there is no signal.

What was she to do, start walking? Stay with the car? Just then a large 4 x 4 passed her and pulled over. Excellent, she thought, I'm saved. She walked to the car and the door opened. An elderly gent sat there, military looking and with the air of someone used to being in control.

"hello my dear, bit of car trouble?"

"yes" Penny replied, "puncture, I hit a pot hole".

Penny waited expectantly, hoping for an offer of assistance. What she got was an offer that made her blush 😚

[22/06/2019, 12:48] Hola: "would you like some assistance? I am happy to help but, it comes with a clause or two" he smiled mischievously. "lift your hem and show me your knickers, assuming you are wearing some"

Penny blushed, her mouth dropped open and she said "you dirty bugger, I'll report you"

"no problem" he replied, "good luck, not many cars come this way, you could always call someone" he chuckled to himself, "if you can get a signal".

Penny muttered "please don't go, is there anything I can do, pay you?"

"I don't want your money my dear, you know what I want"

She looked around, it was true, this road wasn't used very often, she had been here 30 mins and this was the only car she had seen!

She realised she had little choice, she really didn't want to show this stranger her knickers. But, it was making her feel things, her nipples had hardened and she was getting a familiar feeling much lower. "what harm can it do" she thought. He probably hasn't seen a young ladies knickers in a long time.

"well" he said, snapping her out of her thoughts. "I haven't got all day".

"OK, ill do it!" she blurted "I'll show you"

The old man smiled, he almost had her where he wanted her, "pardon dear?"

"I'll lift my dress" Penny said demurely.

"Sir" he said sternly, this threw Penny.

"sorry, I'll do it sir" she replied, she just wanted to go home, and, in a strange way please this old man.

"there, that's it" he thought and smiled.

Penny stood before him and lifted the hem of her uniform. Slowly easing it up in front of her. She could feel the cool breeze at the tops of her thighs, between her stocking tops and her rather small lacey panties.

"higher" was the command, she did as bid replying

"yes sir", where did that come from she thought, blushing. He couldn't see her crimson face, her uniform was being held up so high.

The old man, was happy. What a sight. This young lady was standing in front of him holding her uniform up high and showing a beautiful bright red pair of lacey knickers. The experience all the better for the surprise of sheer black stockings.

He felt himself harden, he pulled down his zip and released his hardening cock.

Penny so wanted to do more, she shuffled her feet wider apart, this was turning her on!

"step forward," she did as she was told.

"oh god, he's going to touch me" she thought, no hoped. No touch came, instead another order.

"on your knees, now!" he barked.

Without thinking she dropped to her knees, letting the hem go. She was faced with a nice thick cock. Without being asked she lesnt forward and liked the underside of the cock presented to her. The old man shivered with delight, but admonished her "did I say you could lick my cock?"

"shit" she thought then quickly "no sir, sorry sir" where did that come from? She thought.

I am a strong inependant lady, I don't do this, but secretly she was enjoying it. Her nipples were tingling and her pussy was wet.

"please let me suck you sir"

His smile broadened, not only was he enjoying her ministrations but she had succumbed.

The old man looked down at her, Penny looked up into his eyes, spittle hung from her mouth to the tip of his erect cock. She was burning with desire.

"go on" he said "but keep looking at me me"

"thank you sir" she lowered her mouth, taking the head of his cock into her willing mouth and started to Bob her head up and down, slobbering over the hard cock filling her mouth.

"finger yourself" he ordered.

Penny was more than happy to do so. The old man was not going to last long, with Penny looking up at him he took a handful of her hair and pushed her head lower on to his cock.

Penny worked her hand over her engorged clitoris, she was soaking and needed release.

"look at me" he ordered again. As she looked up, cock forced into her as far as it could go, eyes bulging and pussy throbbing.

"smile" he said and snapped a few pictures with his free hand. With that Penny orgasmed, gushing into her panties. The old man could hold on no longer and filled her mouth with his cum, Penny caught by surprise swallowed some the rest going over her face, cleavage and uniform. She looked up at him she had been dominated by this man and had enjoyed the experience.

He held out his hand "knickers!" he demanded, she stood and peeled the sodden material from her wet pussy and handed them over.

"breakdown truck is on its way, be here in 5 minutes. All paid" he told her.

"same time next week" he ordered her and drove off.

Penny, stood there no knickers cum on her face, neck and uniform.

"I can't wait" she thought, then thought about getting herself tidied up for the breakdown truck.

Best puncture I've ever had she smiled to herself.