All Comments on 'The Punishing Room'

by Subtext

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start

A terrific start. I hope to read more soon. I liked how you incorporated the psychological components to this story and then tied it into what could be the start or an incestuous relationship. Please, keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Silly story. I cannot believe that a grown male would allow himself to be dominated in the same way that a scared little boy would be dominated by a "matron" Then again, that is what resulted in the Catholic Church.

SubtextSubtextalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Reply to Comments

Thank you for your feedback. This story was actually slated by the editors for the Incest category but I thought that would be inaccurate. There are definite hints at that and perhaps that angle should be developed. But I loved the comment about the Catholic church since that does bolster my case for this guy's voluntary submission!

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Creepy, incestuous nonsense

Their relationship felt wrong. Why would he cave in like that? And who they are makes it worse.

Not good.

SubtextSubtextalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Just a Reminder

I think this illustrates how fine the line is between literary categories and sexual tastes. This story actually doesn't have any incest in it. Some could argue that it's implied and some people are even offended by the implication. Others are disappointed by what they think was left out! But actually these characters in the story are just people having thoughts. One of them has fetishistic thoughts about spanking, the other about diapers, then they share these thoughts. That's the story. But as this reader says, the real problem is "who they are"!

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
nice story

please consider continuing the story.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMiover 1 year ago

Awesome story!!!! I really think there is possible 2nd installment. Thanks!!!!!

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos6 months ago

I think she took it a bit far. But otherwise was pretty nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous