The Punishment Of Laura

Story Info
Laura is a slut, and must be punished.
1.8k words
4.29
16.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters depicted are eighteen, or above.

Laura stood in Mr Wilson's office.

"You know why you're here, don't you?" he asked.

"I was just having fun, Sir."

Mr Wilson pointed to Laura's green school skirt.

The traces of sperm were still clearly visible.

He had walked into the boys toilets at lunch time.

Laura had been "entertaining" three male students.

Two had already ejaculated onto her uniform. Mr Wilson had walked in at the exact time, Laura was on her knees, as the third, came all over her blouse.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I really need the money."

"You filthy slut!"

"I'll do anything, as long as you don't tell my parents, Sir."

He pointed to a desk and chair in the middle of the room.

"Sit!" he barked.

Laura, obediently, sat down at the desk.

Mr Wilson handed her two sheets of blank paper, and a pen.

"You will write "I am nothing but a whore" 100 times."

"Yes Sir."

Laura began to write.

Mr Wilson stood over her. He watched the beautiful blonde, with her head down, dutifully, fulfilling her obligations.

Laura looked up at him, and smiled innocently, as she noticed the bulge in his trousers.

As she wrote, she slid her left hand, up her skirt, and began stroking her inner thigh.

Mr Wilson took out his mobile phone. He switched it on. Laura realised he was filming her. She decided she would give him a good show.

She moved her hand up to her damp, red, panties. She began to gently, tease her pussy. She carried on writing, as Mr Wilson lowered his phone, under her desk.

Laura opened her legs, rubbing herself, even harder.

He moved behind her.

She heard him unzip his fly. She kept her head down, and carried on writing.

Mr Wilson began to stroke her hair.

"Mmmm, that feels nice Sir."

She leaned back slightly. She knew what was coming next.

Sure enough, Laura felt his hard cock rubbing against her hair.

She smiled. She put down her pen, loosened her green and gold striped tie, and began undoing the buttons on her cum stained blouse.

"It's so hot in here Sir."

She made sure he had a good view of her lacy red bra, and gorgeous tits.

With his left hand, he continued filming her. With his right, he began to masturbate, rubbing his cock, against her hair.

Laura was getting horny, and very wet.

She began to frig herself. She was still aroused from her lunchtime adventure, and needed to come.

She gently moved his hand away, and took over, wanking him, still, against her gorgeous blonde hair.

Her left hand began to rub her wet pussy, even harder.

She cried out, as she came. Warm cum juice, trickled through her panties, and down her thigh. She was breathless.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Sir. I've made such a mess of the chair!"

"You can lick it clean,later. Now, finish me off."

Laura continued wanking him. She knew it wouldn't be long.

He began to gasp.

Laura turned her face towards his cock. The end was wet, and ready to burst.

She closed her eyes, and smiled, as his hot cum, spurted over her gorgeous face.

He held the phone camera close to her, and filmed her, as she licked, and sucked his cock, until it was totally clean.

He made sure he had a long lasting shot of her cum covered face.

Laura loved it. It had crossed her mind, she would probably enjoy being in the porn industry.

Mr Wilson moved away, and zipped himself up.

He filmed Laura, as she, as instructed, licked her fresh cum juice, off the chair.

She looked so good in her school uniform.

Her arse was in the air. He rubbed his groin against her.

"Ever had a cock in there?" he asked.

Laura giggled.

"What do you think Sir?"

She straightened up, and looked at him.

"Shall I finish my lines Sir?"

"No. You can go, and not a word to anyone."

"What about the film you made, Sir?"

"I shall keep it, to remind me of what a whore you are."

Laura pecked him on the cheek, then stood in front of him, as she took out a tissue, and wiped his sticky cum, off her beautiful face.

"Bye Sir. Thank you for being so lenient."

She left his office, caught the bus home, smiling all the way.

It was two days later, Laura received a text from Mr Wilson.

"We have a problem. Come to my office at four."

When the time came, she knocked on the office door, and entered.

Mr Wilson looked seriously at her.

"Mrs Wilson went through my phone last night. She found our little video."

"Oh my God," said Laura.

"She has demanded that you come to our house and explain yourself."

"But you, played a major part in it!"

"Mrs Wilson has already punished me. She knows my weaknesses, and has her own methods of, shall we say......retribution. You will be there at eight, tomorrow. I shall text you our address."

Laura wondered what Mrs Wilson's "methods of retribution" were.

"What shall I wear?"

"Your school uniform. That way, she might show you more pity."

"What if I refuse to come?"

"Mrs Wilson will make sure a seriously edited version of the video, will go viral. I can assure, you, and only you, will be in the starring role.

Don't test her. She is not bluffing."

"Bitch," muttered Laura.

"You have no idea," he said.

Laura's parents were away for a few days. Luckily, she didn't have to explain why she was going out in the evening, wearing her school uniform.

She gave the taxi driver their address, and arrived, twenty minutes later, at their beautiful house.

She knocked nervously, on their door.

Mr Wilson opened it, and led her into the lounge.

"You look so different, without my husband's cum, all over your pretty face."

Mrs Wilson was sat on a very stylish chair. Laura was shocked, at how gorgeous she was.

She had long, black hair. She was wearing a white blouse, red skirt, and red, high heels. She was elegantly made up, drinking, what appeared to be, Champagne, and smoking a cigarette.

Her beautiful legs were crossed.

"What have you to say for yourself, slut?"

"I'm very sorry, Mrs Wilson."

Mrs Wilson laughed, then stared at her.

"And what do you think I should do with you?"

"What ever you think is appropriate, Mrs Wilson."

She looked at her husband.

"Tell this whore how I dealt with you last night."

Mr Wilson turned to Laura.

"She called a man I didn't know. When he arrived, they both tied me to a chair.

I had to watch, as this total stranger fucked her.

I watched them both come. She made me lick his cum, out of her pussy.

She then ordered me to the bathroom, where she pissed in my mouth, and made me drink it all.

My hands were tied. She then licked my cock, until I nearly came, then locked me in the bathroom all night.

She left our bedroom door open, so I could hear them fucking, for most of the night."

Mrs Wilson sighed.

"I'd like to think that will have taught him a lesson. Probably not, though."

She looked at Laura, and gave her a cruel smile.

"So. If I'm prepared to do that to my husband, what do you think, I'm prepared to do to you, you filthy slut?"

"I don't know, Mrs Wilson."

Laura was getting nervous.

Mrs Wilson brightened up.

"I know. Let's play a game! Follow me."

She stood up. She had an amazing figure.

Laura was both nervous, and aroused.

She followed the couple into an adjoining room.

It was a games room.

In the center was a ping pong table.

"I love table tennis, don't you?" asked Mrs Wilson.

Laura noticed there was only one bat on the table.

"Can you guess what we are going to use, as the ping pong ball?"

Mrs Wilson walked towards Laura, and slid her hand up her skirt.

She purred as she stroked Laura's bottom.

"You're going to spank me, aren't you?"

Mrs Wilson smiled.

"Oh yes. You need to be taught a lesson. Now, pull down my panties."

Laura knelt down, as Mrs Wilson, held up her red skirt.

Laura slid down her black lace panties.

Meanwhile, Mr Wilson, was filming it all.

Laura stayed in position, holding Mrs Wilson's, very wet, panties.

The woman towered above her.

"Now lick my pussy, you slut."

Laura obeyed. She'd licked pussy before, and always enjoyed it.

Her tongue went in and out.

Mrs Wilson was loving it.

She held Laura's head against her, and pushed herself, onto her face.

She closed her eyes and let saliva drop onto Laura's blonde hair.

"That's it, whore. Eat my cunt!"

Laura knew Mrs Wilson was about to come.

She did, and Mr Wilson came in close with the camera, as his wife came.

Laura's face was covered in warm cum juice, and as the woman's pussy, went into spasm, she was also covered in little jets of hot piss.

As Mrs Wilson recovered, Laura stood up.

Her face was wet. So was her pussy. They could do what they liked with her.

Mr Wilson continued filming.

"Put my panties in your mouth!" Mrs Wilson ordered.

Laura did so. She could taste, and smell the pussy of this beautiful bitch.

"Now. Bend over the table. You can keep your panties on, for now."

Laura obeyed.

Mrs Wilson told her husband to take his cock out.

"Look how hard it is, Laura."

Laura looked. She was aching for anything to satisfy her hot, wet cunt.

Mrs Wilson began the spanking. Had the panties not been stuffed in her mouth, she would have yelped, each time the bat impacted. instead, her body twitched.

Mrs Wilson stopped. She spoke to her husband.

"Come and film this."

She pointed to Laura's soaked, wet, panties. Her juice was slowly dripping down her thighs.

Mr Wilson went in close, as Laura was helplessly bent over. His cock was rock hard.

He stepped back, and Mrs Wilson administered ten more hits.

"Now.Give me the phone, and fuck this filthy whore!"

Mr Wilson first removed his wife's panties from Laura's mouth.

She breathed heavily.

Mrs Wilson continued with their home movie, giving out instructions.

"Pull down her panties and fuck her!"

Mr Wilson, willingly, obeyed his wife.

He fucked Laura as hard as he could. Mrs Wilson went in close as her husband's hard cock rammed into the schoolgirl's tight, wet, pussy.

Laura came first, and Mr Wilson, soon after.

He pulled out, and Mrs Wilson filmed the shiny white cum, dripping out of Laura's pussy.

Laura put her panties back on.

Mrs Wilson smiled at her.

"Thank you Laura. That was very good, for your first visit. I do hope, we shall see you again?"

"Um.....yes?"

"It's just a little game we like to play, isn't it dear?"

"Yes Darling," said Mr Wilson.

So that was it. The first of many visits Laura would make, to the Wilson's.