The Punishment of Mary Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary continues to pay her debt.
2k words
4.26
17.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

When Mary awoke the next day she was greeted with a lot of pain on her backside and tits. She slowly got to her feet and walked over to the mirror in her room. She had been too afraid and exhausted last night to check the damage. The redness was changing to dark black and blue splotches over much of her ass, thighs, and chest. Mr. Brenner had made sure to keep his beatings where her clothes would cover her, but she wasn't sure she could act naturally in the office without it being obvious something was wrong. She also knew she had to try her best. This punishment was horrible, but it was better than prison and a felony on her record. If she could just survive the year she would be free of her crime and able to continue her life without the stigma of being a convict. She drew up her courage and reaffirmed that she would endure this and come out the other side.

Mary made herself a good breakfast and gingerly sat down to eat. When she was finished she got dressed for work. Putting on her bra was painful, but she managed to put herself together to be presentable and set off to work. Work turned out to be torture as she tried to act as if she was fine while her bra rubbed her throbbing nipples, and her chair reignited the bruises on her ass, but she managed to make it through the day without too much flinching. As the day came to an end she logged off her computer and made her way to Mr. Brenner's office.

She once again knocked and waited. After hearing his call to enter, she opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind her.

Greg was once again behind his desk watching her and his security monitor. As the last of his other employee's left the building he spoke, "Hello Mary. You can undress now."

"Yes Master," Mary said submissively as she started undoing her buttons.

Greg watched with arousal as her bruised flesh came into view. He stood up and walked around to where she was pulling off the last of her clothes and setting them aside.

"Present yourself as you did yesterday. Arms on back of head, feet spread, chest forward." Greg told her.

She straightened her back and got into position. Greg walked around her checking the results of his handiwork.

"Looks like your lesson from yesterday sunk in quite well. Does it hurt a lot?" Greg asked.

"Yes, Master. It hurts very badly." Mary said.

"Good. Stealing is something I can't abide, and I need to be sure you realize the error of your ways. Now, onto today. I told you today would be less painful, and I intend it to be so. The only pain you should feel is the residual aches of your bruising. Today I want to sample your body. I forgot to ask earlier, are you on any form of birth control?" He asked her.

"Yes master, I have an implant." She replied.

"Good to know." He said with a smile.

With that he once again brought the padded table out. He had her lie face up on it this time.

"Keep your hands at your side. I'm going to enjoy your body in any way I wish and you're going to let me. Is that understood?" he asked in a low voice.

Trembling slightly, unsure of what he was planning, she answered, "Yes, Master. My body is yours to enjoy."

Greg smiled at that. He started simply taking in her form. 'She is beautiful' he thought to himself. He let his hands trail lightly along her collarbone and down the center of her chest. Loving the feel of her skin beneath his fingers and feeling the rapid beating of her heart. He figured her rapid heartbeat was probably mostly fear, but possibly some excitement of the unknown. He trailed a finger over to her right breast, slowly tracing around the swelled flesh. He was purposely gentle, not wanting to enflame the bruising. He slowly circled the breast moving to the areola then the nipple itself. Then moved to do the same to the other breast.

Mary was relieved he was being so gentle. The soft caresses even felt nice compared to the violence and pain of yesterday. She allowed herself to relax slightly and find some enjoyment where she could.

Greg felt her relax a bit and smiled. He moved on from her breasts and slowly ran his hand down her belly. When he got to the creases between her legs he slowly ran his finger down the slit. Barely opening the lips. He felt a slight bit of wetness. Not enough for arousal, just the normal amount you'd find there any other time. Since today wasn't about pain he decided to do something he'd wanted to do for quite a while. He leaned in close to her pussy and took a whiff. She smelled amazing. He leaned in further and ran his tongue along the sides of her lips. Then he pushed his tongue deep into her folds and tasted her for the first time. She tasted heavenly.

Mary was surprised when she felt her master's tongue on her pussy. She was fully prepared for him to take his pleasure but wasn't expecting any for herself. Even though she wasn't in control of what was happening and was being forced to endure, her body still responded to the stimulus. She trembled and a slight moan came from her throat. She figured if she was going to be stuck with this for a year she'd take what she could get and decided to enjoy it while it lasted.

Greg was enjoying eating out his slave. He didn't mind that she was getting pleasure from it. He was as well. He loved the taste of pussy and feeling a woman react from his touch. He could feel her getting wetter as her arousal started to overcome her fear. He heard the soft moans she was making and could feel her start to buck slightly under him. He kept his pace steady and kept lapping as he drove her pleasure higher and when he felt she was ready he placed his lips around her clit and sucked. She let out a throaty moan and he started to lick more aggressively at the little nub. He brought his hands that had been caressing her body down and inserted 2 fingers into her now well lubricated hole. He brought his fingers upwards and placed his other hand on her pelvis and pushed downward a bit. This proved to be too much for Mary as she started convulsing. Greg started lapping at her slit as her juices gushed out of her.

"You taste amazing slave. I might need to do that more often." Greg said with praise.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for making me cum." Mary said breathlessly.

Greg approved of her gratitude as he moved to the next event. He adjusted the table so that the part under her legs was folded down. Giving him greater access to her wet tunnel. He undid his belt and pulled his pants down and then off. He walked over to Mary's head and said, "Open your mouth."

Mary obediently opened her mouth and he pressed his half hard cock into her. He started to face fuck her to get him hard and ready. Once he was rock hard and coated with her saliva, he pulled out of her mouth and walked back down to the end of the table. He lifted her legs up in the air at almost a 90-degree angle from her body and positioned his shaft at her entrance. He felt her quiver. Though whether it was fear or anticipation he didn't know. He slowly pushed his hips forward and couldn't help a slight gasp as the sensation of her hot, wet tunnel slid over his organ. She was so tight! He savored the sensation of it as he slowly reached the hilt. He paused a moment to drink in the moment. She looked so beautiful with her slightly swollen red breasts and flushed face. That face which currently had an aroused if still slightly downcast expression. She was enjoying the sensations, but her circumstances still bothered her. 'Well tough' He thought. 'She brought this on herself'. With that thought, he pulled back until he was almost out and then slammed back in all the way. This brought a surprised yelp from Mary. The sensation of being filled felt great but the slam did make some of her bruises reannounce their presence.

Greg started building up a rhythm. Moving with long, sure strokes as his pleasure started to build. The wetness and tightness of her hot cave driving him to greater heights of pleasure as he slammed into her again and again. Mary felt her climax approaching as well. It had been a while since she had been filled so well. She had already decided to take enjoyment where she could, so she just rode the wave she felt coming. Just as his balls began to start their churning he felt her walls start to contract around his pistoning shaft. This proved to be too much and he slammed home one more time and emptied himself into her. After he started to soften he walked back up to her head and told her to clean him. She obediently took his slimy organ into her mouth and cleaned the combined juices off of it. She didn't mind the combined taste of their fluids. She'd tasted herself on other boyfriends and a couple girlfriends before. After he was satisfied, he pulled out of her and checked the clock.

"Well it looks like our time is up. You can clean up in my personal bathroom before you leave if you wish." Greg said.

"Thank you master. I think I will." Mary said as she slowly got off the table. She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom to clean up a bit before getting dressed and heading out.

"See you tomorrow." Greg said as she left his office. He smiled brightly. Today had been a good day. He needed to plan what tomorrow would bring. He was almost ready to break in her virgin ass but wasn't sure if it was a good time yet. She may need another day or two to recover from Monday. Well he'd consider it before tomorrow. He logged off his computer and set the security system as he left the office and went home.

Mary thought hard about her situation as she headed home. She could definitely handle more days like today. If that's all she had to deal with, she'd have no problem with enduring for a year. Hell, today had been pretty good. She'd climaxed twice. He'd been so gentle and attentive to her body, which was so different from the day before. She could see that while he had a sadistic and vindictive side, he could also be gentle. She hoped his gentle side would win out more often, but she was sure she was going to receive more punishment days before the end of her term.

She got home and put on some loose-fitting clothes while making dinner. She liked how her work clothes made her look, but they were very uncomfortable on her bruised and battered posterior. She made herself dinner and then ran a hot bath. She eased herself into the bathtub and sighed as the heat started to melt away some of the soreness and tension in her muscles. She realized she still had the buttplug in and was surprised it took this long to notice. It was actually feeling somewhat natural at this point. She hoped that when her boss did decide to go back there, this 'training' would help. After her bath and nightly routines she climbed into bed and fell asleep thoroughly exhausted.