The Punishment Room Pt. 04

Story Info
She faces torture, but things take a surprising turn.
2.8k words
4.33
13.7k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 4: Meet the Pain.

When she woke up in the morning, he was no longer beside her. She just stayed in bed and mused about how she had asked him to bastinado her feet last night. She remembered him saying how much he would love to see her feet squirm and twist under the rod and wondered how it would feel when he had absolute control over her feet. She was sure he'd make a really good job of it and it would be really painful and all at once she felt lots of butterflies in her stomach. She went to the bathroom briefly. She wanted to be in bed when he returned. He hadn't shown up yet, so she slipped under the blanket once again and waited.

Suddenly, the door opened. BB had to turn the enormous tray in his hands 'fore and aft', as a sailor would say, so it would fit through the doorway. She saw his face for the first time without the mask and her heart skipped a beat.

"Breakfast," he shouted cheerfully ", tea or coffee?"

"Whatever you have."

He put the tray at the left end of the couch, moved the small table in front of the right one and put another chair there.

There were scrambled eggs with bacon and baked tomatoes, different kinds of jam and cheese, plus butter, croissants and all kinds of rolls. Everything was fresh, quite a logistical feat.

"This is not my usual diet. I had something like that when my decathlon training was in full swing." Claudia grinned.

"You'll probably need something substantial." He just replied and that brought up pictures of the bench, waiting for her next door.

"You are probably right, I'll start with egg and bacon."

For him it was the croissant first and egg and bacon afterwards.

"You seem to need something substantial too," she teased him " don't you?"

"I have a serious job at hand." he replied and gave her a very affectionate look yet it was probably not only that one but also the thought of the birch that made her knees feel a bit week for a moment.

When they were both full, Claudia said:

"I want to take a shower before we go over there. But no show today," she grinned.

"That's all right, I'll clear everything away," he pulled a sleeping mask out of his pocket and put it on the table," After the shower I want you to walk outside so that your soles are a bit dirty. I'll imagine you're a cocky Pavee who needs to be tamed." She gave him a questioning look, so he explained " That's an Irish word for traveling people in that country, so you'll be a traveling girl, these are especially unruly and need a very firm hand in my imagination." She immediately felt the butterflies again.

He pointed to the floor in the middle of the room. "When you're back here, kneel down naked on the carpet wearing the mask and place your hands behind your head. Expose your breasts properly and stretch your feet backwards, so that I can inspect them. If they are not well prepared you'll receive extra strokes. You must not make a sound."

"Yes, Sir." she just said, bowing her head low.

He loaded the tray and disappeared. Claudia took her time in the shower. After she had finished she went out into the garden and walked around a bit, making sure her feet were slightly filthy. Before entering the house she wiped them on the doormat. She lifted her right foot and arched it, to take a look. Her ball, heel and the instep were now just that little bit dark, it seemed ok. When she came back into the room, he wasn't there. She put the leather straps around her wrists and pushed the carabiners through the bails. Then she put the mask on and took the position that was not really comfortable. The fact that she had to have her hands behind her head and pull her breasts out was no problem, but pressing her right heel into the paddle marks on her right cheek really hurt. On the other hand she couldn't have the weight on her left side all the time and so she rolled her hips back and forth and tensed her thigh muscles in between so that her bottom didn't touch her feet at all. But that did not last very long. 'What will it be like?' she thought again, and was sure that he wouldn't be as squeamish with her as her friend.

She breathed a sigh of relief when he came. He went around her. His fingers suddenly touched her arms from below, stroking back and forth once, twice and then circled her armpits briefly. She controlled herself to be still, with all her strength.

He had been serious about inspecting her soles and her heart beat quickened as she heard his steps behind her. How many extra would she get? "Your soles look exactly as I wanted them, you're a lucky girl. Let's go." He pulled her up and led her over to the punishment room.

He stopped her in front of the bench and took off her mask.

"Lay down, feet there." He pointed to the end with the crossbar. As she lay there, her lower legs angled upwards, her feet just about fitted over the round wood and he tied her ankles to it so that her feet were quite close together and the soles were perfectly horizontal. Quickly he fastened the leather straps around her knees, her waist, and hung the carabiners on her wrists in matching rings on the feet of the bench. He went over and pulled some birch twigs out of the water. He chose one that was about arm's length and as thick as a pencil at the end, and laid the rest on the floor. Slowly he pulled the rod across the sole of her right foot. Claudia breathed deeply. He took his time and tried out how best to reach the sensitive skin of the arch of her foot. Finally he was satisfied.

"Here we go," he said " you have been very sassy ,haven't you?"

"Yes Sir, I surely deserve to be punished." She liked that additional twist.

" Since you admit I will let you chose your punishment. How many strokes to start with? "

"Ten," she said firmly.

"Should we really make it ten right away?" he asked.

She thought it over for a moment. If she begged for mercy, he would stop anyway, she was sure of that, but she said

"I deserve ten, no less."

She waited, breathing deeper now, but she kept her feet still and held them close together.

The first blow took her by surprise, it hit the balls of both her feet, the tip landed on her left. She drew in her breath sharply and could not suppress a loud "Uh-hmm...". Despite her training and the very firm skin it burned more than decently, he did not spare her at all but she managed to keep her feet still. Now the rod touched her right foot, the tip was right on the arch of it. She heard the short whistling, the blow hit exactly where she had felt the rod before. Her foot jerked, the pain was much worse than anything she had done to her feet before. She threw her head up and gritted her teeth to keep from screaming. Her whole body tightened against the straps that held her. She rubbed the sole tightly against the other foot. After a few moments the rod hit the left foot, which was protecting the right one. This time she cried out and her feet changed again, but the pain was so bad on both of them that she changed back and forth several times with the rubbing. He had really practiced, because although her feet were moving all the time the rod bit into the skin again very close to the previous stroke.

He looked at the welts on her soles deciding where to place the next one, while her feet squirmed and nestled to and caressed each other like in an intimate ballet, a ballet of pain, to which the rod set the beat in this act. It whistled now again and struck the unprotected skin and forced her feet to squirm and twist and turn over and over again, she could not prevent it. He now gave her some time. Claudia gasped, she had tears in her eyes. When she had agreed that he'd apply the birch to her feet, she hadn't expected that it would be so terribly painful. She breathed like she had learned in the prenatal class. Finally she had herself under control enough to be able to hold her feet next to each other again. The rod touched her right sole in the middle. This one time she was happy about her big feet. At least there was room for several strokes before the welts started to lie on top of each other.

"Number six now, huh?" She wasn't sure if she had counted right.

"Yes," he nodded, "wait, open your mouth."

He took a flat piece of soft pine wood from his pocket and pushed it between her teeth. She had heard that this prevented the teeth from breaking when a victim in her agony bit her jaws too tightly. He was caring, but what was he preparing her for? She found it hard to force herself to be still.

Even waiting for the next blow was already an agony, the rod rubbed back and forth on her soles for a long time while he enjoyed the sight of her feet curling and stretching as she tried to ease the pain. At last she no longer felt the touch, she tensed all her muscles and breathed in deeply, then the terrible pain bolted through her body again. This one time she managed to keep her feet still but when the next blow hit her right foot again it was over, two in a row was too much, her feet were dancing again. She only had seconds to massage the right foot against the left one, because that's where the next one landed and it was really hard. She bit the wood with full force, the scream which the pain pressed from her was long and ended in a gross profanity that could be heard between her clenched teeth. She threw herself back and forth on the bench, her head moved with her gasping breaths, tears running down her cheeks.

"Two more," he said, "the last one will be very hard."

Claudia shuddered, she desperately bit the wood, she wanted to stand the ten, but she wasn't sure. Her whole skin was wet because she was sweating with pain, she had never experienced that before. The next one hit both her heels with full force. That too was quite painful, but the heels were much less sensitive than the skin in the middle of her foot. That's where the last one, he had announced to her, landed now and it was a bit harder still. Her back arched up and strained her wrists which were held in place by the leather cuffs. She threw her head back as she screamed at the top of her lungs. For seconds her body was frozen in this position, then her shoulders sank down slowly and trembling and she lay on the bench panting. It took quite a while before she could get anything out, then she straightened her head up with a jerk and said, still panting:

"Two ... more ..."

"What?"

"Give me two more lashes, I want to make it a full dozen."

He was stunned and hesitant.

"Go ahead, but do it properly!" She wanted it over before she got scared of her own guts.

"All right." He took a different rod, it was much thinner at the end. She was curling and relaxing her toes again to ease the pain. He raised the rod quite high and aimed carefully. Then, when she had her toes wide open, he struck across the little toes of the left foot, close to the ball, where the skin is very soft. Claudia reared up against the straps again, turning her head slowly to the right her face contorted in pain. Between her closed eyes she again had these steep wrinkles and her teeth pressed into the wood. She obviously had quite a lot of trouble processing the blow, although it might not have hurt as much as the number ten. But instead he had surprisingly hit a very sensitive spot she hadn't expected.

"Um, you bastard," she pressed out with clenched teeth, her right big toe rubbed along the line of the hit toes, back and forth, back and forth, he took it very seriously to surprise her, no doubt about that.

"Open your toes wide on the right," he smiled, "I want to test your obedience."

She hesitated, the thin rod on the soft skin of her toes had hurt terribly. Twice she opened her toes and twice she scrunched them again when the rod touched her skin. When she finally presented her toes opened up he slowly rubbed the rod back and forth and when he took the rod away she had to concentrate very hard not to close the toes again. He didn't spare her, the stroke on her right toes was even harder. Her moaning was long and turned into a scream she tried to suppress. She didn't dare touch her toes for a few moments, it hurt so damned much. But now it was over. She trembled all over. Breath deeply, she ordered herself, but it didn't really work, because suddenly she was literally shaken by a sob.

He stroked her hair and her back for a long time. Finally she stopped crying, but she was still panting. He got up and went to her feet to look at them. He couldn't help it and with his index finger he traced the marks on her soles, but although he was very careful, she lifted her head when he touched her and moaned, so he stopped. Slowly he began to unbuckle the straps. She remained lying there for quite a while. Finally she pulled her legs under her body and knelt on the bench, her forehead still pressed against the leather. She alternately arched her back up and down, presenting not only her bottom but also the oval between her legs, which looked very sexy. She had wanted to stand up but then she sank back again. She did not dare to stand on her tortured feet yet.

"Why did you strike me so horribly as number 10?"

"I didn't want you to get the idea to ask for more."

How well he knew her! She had actually thought about asking for a few more after the ten.

"You really almost saved me from that. I was in sheer agony by the tenth one. Before that I thought I'd ask for another six...."

She was now kneeling on the bench on all four. He stroked her belly.

"How's Marie?"

"She's feels the stress, of course, but women are built to protect a child." At the thought of Marie, she showed a little smile again for the first time. He was very relieved that she was slowly recovering.

"Would you like something to drink?

"Yes, I'll have another cherry juice that will cool me down," she smiled and looked down at her sweaty body.

She straightened up and he steadied her before he handed her the glass. She drank it down quickly and gave it back. She grabbed his arm before she turned a little to her right and carefully put her toes on the floor. That alone, thanks to the last two strokes, hurt quite a lot. Very slowly she lowered her heels until her feet were flat on the floor. She stood there quite wobbly, the pain making her breathe deeply like she was in labour.

"Huh," she said, squinting her eyes, "I'm going to feel that for a while."

She took a few careful steps and breathed deeply with each one.

"I think I'll take a shower," she said " but alone."

She didn't want him to see her face distorted in pain with every move.

"You want me to put a plastic chair in the shower?"

"Yes, that's a great idea."

She was always amazed at his ability to plan ahead.

When she got out of the shower, he wasn't there. She went into the bedroom, every step aching like hell. She paused several times, the journey seemed endless. She went to bed, she felt completely exhausted, drained. She lay down, here at least nothing touched her soles and she started to relax. Strangely enough, half an hour later she was asleep.