The Puppet Show

Story Info
Walking friend becomes PEGging friend.
1.6k words
4.04
23.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Brandy, and I have been married for about 20 years. For a lot of that time, we had a pretty vanilla relationship. My desire to be dominated was kept between me and my web browser. Then one day I forgot to close my browser and she saw what I was watching next time she was on the computer.

Since that day, she has been more dominant in the bedroom, but generally its me begging for her to do this, that, or the other thing. I still turn to the web for my kinkier fantasies.

Now my wife is beautiful, but also what one would consider a BBW. She began walking for exercise and met another lady of similar physique on her walks thru the neighborhood. Her and Peg quickly became friends and walk together quite regularly. Peg owns a house a few blocks over and lives alone.

One day, Brandy said we were going to Peg's house to hang out on Saturday. Get some dinner and watch a movie maybe. Sounds good to me. Saturday rolls around and we show up at Peg's. We sit around on the back patio chatting and drinking, having a nice time. Eventually Peg asks my wife about "that thing" she wanted to show her. Brandy replied, that yes, she'd brought it over.

"Honey, my purse is over there next to you. Can you open it up and grab the thing laying on top. I've been telling Peg about it and she wanted to check it out. "

"Sure, not problem." I get up and take 2 steps over to her purse. Open it up and reach inside, then freeze. All of a sudden, my heart is pounding.

"Is there a problem? I said take it out and show Peg!"

Inside her purse is an 8 inch butt plug. My butt plug. I slowly take it out and bring it over to Peg.

Peg: "Well, that's a nice little dildo."

Brandy: "Its not a dildo...its a butt plug. Honey, who bought this?"

Me: " [sheepishly] I did."

Brandy: "And what did you say it was called on the package?

Me: "A cock plug"

Brandy: "And what do you do with your COCK plug?"

Me: "I put it in my ass."

Brandy: " Who's idea a was it to jam things up your ass?"

Me: "Mine"

Brandy: "So you like having cock in your ass!"

Me: "Fake ones"

They both burst out laughing as I stood there completely red faced.

Peg noticed a shoelace wrapped around the base of the plug and asked, "What's with the shoelace?

Brandy looked at me as if to say, "well, answer her".

I responded, I use it to tie up my balls so they are in a nice tight package for Brandy to torture.

"Really? Well I think this party just got to the interesting part."

Brandy replied, "Yes it has. Let's go inside. You. Bitch boy. Take your clothes off and leave them out here.

I was like a deer in headlights. I could not believe what was happening, but my cock was hard as a rock. Once we got inside, Brandy told my to show Peg how I tie up my balls. I proceeded to wrap the shoelace under my sack and tie a knot around my balls that were now in a tight package. Then she threw me the cock plug and said, "You know what to do." I looked at her and said, "but I need lube." Peg laughed and called me a pussy, but brought a bottle from her bedroom. They had me kneeling on the chaise lounge chair with my ass in the air as I worked it into my ass. Brandy got behind me and grabbed my balls, squeezing and pulling up toward the ceiling.

"Who owns these?"

"You do"

"What do you like me to do with them?

"Squeeze, punch, slap, kick. Anything you want. I just like being abused.

Peg stepped forward and grabbed the base of the plug and pulled it out and pushed it back in a bit, making me moan. "You thought Peg was just my name?" HAHAHHA! You'll find out its more than that tonight." With that they both started laughing.

Next Brandy pulled a mask out of her pocket and had me put it on. It covered my entire head and kept me blind. Only had a mouth hole. Told me to roll over on my back. I could not see anything, but I could feel what they were doing. first they put cuffs on my wrists, then cuffs on my knees with a spreader bar attached to both ends. Once that was in place, they attached my wrist cuffs to the knee cuffs keeping my legs up and spread apart so my ass, cock, and balls were completely exposed and accessible.

After admiring their work, Brandy invited Peg to have a seat, which she quickly did. Peg had been wearing some short shorts before, but now, she was obviously not wearing anything as she put her asshole right on my mouth.

"Start sucking, bitch!"

I did as I was told and sucked on her asshole, sticking my tongue in as deep as it would go. I was completely at her mercy and she completely controlled my access to air. Whenever I struggled to breathe, she would lean forward for a moment, and as I was taking a breath, she would punch me in the balls.

"Air ain't free! You gotta pay for it.", then right back to covering my face with her ass. After quite a while of this, the doorbell rang. She got up to go to the door and I heard another female voice.

"Sorry, I'm late, but I needed gas and could not find my credit card before I left the house and took forever.

Late? WTF? How long had they been planning this and who was this other woman? I could hear Brandy greeting her but her voice was not familiar. New friend? Friend of Peg's?

"So glad you could make it. There he is.. My bitch husband. Use and abuse him in whatever way makes you wet!"

New girl wasted no time in taking Peg's place on my face. The difference being she had a much bigger ass and my face was immediately engulfed. I have no idea her name, so we'll call her Bertha. While I sucked on her asshole hoping for air to come soon, someone started sliding the plug in and out of my ass, but soon replaced it with something bigger. Someone was wearing a strapon and pounding my ass like a jackhammer while gripping my balls like a saddle horn. My cock plug was 8 inches and this thing felt like it was double the size. I wanted to scream but my cries were drowned in ass. Bertha gave me the same grace as Peg, by allowing me air periodically and punching me in the balls. Eventually, Bertha got up, and Peg said to me, "How's MY cock feel in your ass? Much bigger than that little plug you had! Peg knows how to peg!"

"Answer her, bitch!" screamed Brandy as she started repeatedly punching me in the balls.

Screaming in double agony, I was able to muster a "thank you for giving me your cock! Please don't stop! I want it all" Brandy let go of my balls and Peg grabbed them again and used them to pull herself in with each thrust. By the time she decided to take a break, I was soaking wet with sweat.

After taking a few minutes to have another drink, they un-shackled me and made me stand up. Still wearing the mask, they led me to a spot in the room that had a hook in the ceiling . My hands were raised over my head and connected to the hook so I was hanging down suspended above the ground. At that point, Brandy turned her attention back to my balls. Alternating between tortures. Grabbing/squeezing them and pulling my entire body toward her swinging me around. Punching hem like a boxer getting in some bag work. Is I writhed in breathless pain, she started hanging objects from my balls. Through the haze, I think I heard her say something about jugs of water.

Peg turned to Bertha and said, "Hey, you told me you do puppet shows. So have at it!"

This confused the hell out of me as I had no idea what that could mean. Was she really going to put on a puppet show? She came over to my swinging body and continued where Brandy left off with grabbing and squeezing my balls. But then she started rubbing them and rubbing all over my crotch and ass crack with lube. As she was stroking my cock with one hand, she started working her other into my well fucked asshole. Before I knew it, her fist was completely inside of me. She let go of my cock and just started pumping her fist up and down in my ass. My cock stood at attention and bounced up and down.

"There you go ladies! This is my hand puppet!" They roared with laughter and Brandy decided to finish me off.

"OK, bitch. You've put on a good show, so I'm going to let you cum, but no one's gonna stroke your little cock. You have 1 minute to come. That fist is gonna keep wrecking your ass and" BAM! "I'm gonna wail on your balls. Hope you can come from that, otherwise...no soup for you!"

For the next minute, I had a 2 pronged assault on my balls and asshole. It was hell and heaven all wrapped into one, and no...I did not come.

They unhooked me and let me drop to the floor as they talked about...next time.