The Puppy Ch. 02

Story Info
His second day with his new puppy.
1.8k words
4.3
20.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hate to admit it, but I spent most of the night thinking about the puppy sleeping in the cage next to my bed. I have a few things I need to do for her today. But first, I think a bath might be in order.

I refill her kibble and water dishes before unlocking the cage and opening the door so she can get a drink and eat if she wakes before I return, then go to the bathroom to cover if in towels and run a warm bath.

I return a few minutes later to see my puppy drinking, her ass towards the door, tail swishing happily. Just the sight of her round ass makes my cock stir. Before approaching her, I remove my boxers and take my cock in hand, fully hard before I reach her. She is still drinking when I lift her tail and rub the head of my cock along her wetness, entering her easily. She looks up, but I push her head back down, signaling her to continue drinking. This is going to be quick, more relief for me than anything. As I thrust into her, I grab the base of her tail and begin moving it again, feeling the movement through her skin as I pleasure myself in her.

It only takes a few minutes before I am ready to cum inside my puppy for the first time, and I do with a deep groan, filling her quickly. I make a mental note to take my time and enjoy her more next time.

After waiting a minute for my body to settle again, I pull out of her, replace my discarded boxers with shorts and attach the nipple clamps again, clipping the leash to the chain. I think I like it this way much better than the collar. Tugging on the leash, I lead my puppy to the bathroom to get her into the tub.

If she was standing upright, the water would only be up to her ankles, but since she is a puppy and on all fours, it is just over her human knees and wrists. As she is standing there, waiting for me to bathe her after I remove her ears, I turn on the sprayer and wet her down completely, avoiding her tail. She instinctively shakes the water off and I am glad I covered the bathroom in towels. I give her a thorough washing, I help her roll over to expose her belly and the only part of her that is furry.

As I lather up her fur and pull out a razor, she turns red and gives me a look that says she would have run off if I wasn't holding the leash. "This won't do, Mutt," I tell her softly, as I explain that I prefer a puppy without fur as I shave her clean. I will explain later that, when she is permitted to be human, she will take care of this herself every day.

After her bath, I take an old towel and dry her off before taking the leash and leading her outside. Its a warm day and she can play outside while I move somethings around inside. Giving her nipples a break, I attach a chain staked to the ground to her collar and remove the clamps. As she runs off to explore the yard, I return to my room and move her cage to the wall opposite my bed, laying out a small blanket near the cage for a bed, where I put her toys, her food and water dishes going directly across from the door, that way I can see her ass any time she is drinking or eating when I walk in. I also call and make her a doctor's appointment to make sure she is healthy.

Chuckling after that phone call, I go retrieve my puppy from the yard. I wonder if she is like most dogs and doesn't like the vet. We will see tomorrow afternoon. I whistle for her at the door and she does not respond. "Mutt, come here!" Again, she does not respond so I walk out to get her. I find her by the post I chained her to, the chain now quite short since she ran around the post a few times, and she is humping the post as if using it to get off. "Is the mutt in heat?" I ask as I reach down to unhook her and reattach the nipple clamps, which have become a sort of leash harness.

"Arf, arf!" comes the reply.

"We will have to see about taking care of that now, won't we?"

She nods and begins to hump my leg instead of the post. I whack her ass with my hand and say, "Down, girl. No!" And she yelps in surprise. "Bad girl. We don't do that. But you don't know any better, do you? You are just a dumb mutt in heat, huh?" I reach down and feel her pussy, noting how wet it is. "I bet that feels better without all that fur, doesn't it?" I begin to rub her clit and she rolls over to show me her belly, her tits, which would normally fall to either side gently, held up and together by the clamp harness, her hind legs falling open.

I insert two fingers into her and begin moving them, inspecting her insides and taking my time to enjoy it. Her face twists as she begins to get even more wet, my fingers making a sloshing sound as they move within her. I pull my fingers out as quickly as I slid them in and tug on her leash. She yelps sharply at the tug and is slow to roll back over onto all fours to follow me.

Once back in the bedroom, I have her return to her cage, closing but not locking the door behind her. She then notices that I have bent several bars about mouth high and pussy high. When I say noticed, I mean she bumped into my cock as it went through the bars as she was turning around.

"Does the mutt want a bone?" I ask as she lowers her mouth onto my cock and begins to suck. I move my hips to fuck her mouth through the bars as she sits, her front paws resting with the thumbs very near her clit. I notice that she has started to rub her clit with her thumbs but do not say anything. She can rub herself as long as she doesn't stop enveloping my cock with her mouth. After a few minutes of enjoying her mouth, I tug the leash that I still hold and groan, "Up."

She is back on all fours, not once dropping my cock from her mouth. I reluctantly remove myself from her mouth and walk around to the door of the cage where her ass is, her tail swaying back and forth. Opening the door, I use the loop end of the leash as a whip, striking her ass several times, each one eliciting a sharp yelp or a whine from her. "Thats for that stunt you just pulled outback, mutt. And this," I say as I strike her several more times, "is because I enjoy seeing your ass turn red." I line my cock up with her pussy and slam myself into her. She is hot and wet, ready for my cock. "See how much better this feels without all that fur, mutt?" I don't know if her puppy brain understands what I am saying at the moment, and I don't care. I am going to take my fill of my puppy.

I fuck her like this for several long minutes before pulling out and slapping her ass, pulling on the leash to get her to come out of the cage. I lead her to my bed and slap her ass to tell her to roll over onto her back to expose her belly. When she does, I kneel in front of her and taste her. My lips and tongue reeking havoc along her pussy, licking, sucking and biting at her clit, the fingers of one hand finding her hole and pummeling into her. My other hand goes up to her tits and tugs on the clamp harness, pulling with a force that removes them completely. She lets out a loud yelp as the blood rushes back to her sore peaks and I look up at her, saying one word before returning to her pussy, "CUM."

That word she knows and obeys, her pussy spasming around my fingers as they piston into her over and over and I continue the assault of her with my mouth.

She is panting and moaning under my attack when I reach down and pull her tail hard enough to remove it, knowing that would trigger the human to return, but I don't care, I want her ass, now. I toss the tail aside as I stand and dip my cock into her pussy to get ti wet then plunge into the now vacant spot where the tail was. As I slam my cock into her ass, I lean over and kiss her for the first time, my tongue tangoing with hers, forcing her to taste her own orgasm on my breath.

I break the kiss as I begin to thrust into her deeply and lean into her ear, "When the tail is out, you are human, and only when the tail is out. If I am not fucking your ass, you will only be human for an hour a day. I will fuck the puppy but your ass will only be fucked as a human." Before she has a chance to answer, I kiss her again, feeling the tell tale tightening that she is about to cum. "Cum," I say on a groan into her mouth and, as she cums around my cock, I feel myself spasm deeply into her ass, cumming with her.

As we both catch out breaths, I replace her tail before she can speak and watch as she become my puppy again. I decide to not lock her in the cage again and, instead, allow her to sleep curled up next to me. As she drifts off, my cum still inside her bowels, held in place by her tail, she whimpers softly and shivers. I pull a blanket around her and hold my puppy as I fall asleep as well.

I wake the next morning to find that my puppy had traveled to her own bed by the open cage at some point during the night. Before waking her to break the news of her visit to the vet, I grab my phone from the nightstand and quickly write an email to work to tell them I would not be coming in today, using a personal day instead, followed by one to Mike, thanking him again for the birthday gift.

I refill the kibble and water dishes and leave the room to shower, the puppy still asleep, and smile remembering her trick to get me to finger her outside yesterday and, then and there, decide to name her Trixie.

I can't wait to tell her, but, first, the vet.

(Continued in chapter 3)