The Puppy Ch. 03

Story Info
His new puppy visits the vet.
2.3k words
3.86
22.8k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decide to allow Trixie to sleep a bit while I run out and get a few things for her. Since we will be leaving the house, she needs some clothes, and a few other things. By the time I return, she is awake and scratching at the door. As soon as I open it, she runs up to me and jumps, licking my face.

"Down, girl!" I admonish her. I need to work on jumping up with her I guess. But first...

I remove her black collar, ears and tail and watch as she goes from all fours to kneeling in front of me, the human girl.

"Do not speak, girl. From now on, removing your tail will not trigger the human, only removal of your collar will trigger it, nod if you understand," she nods, "good girl. We have a few things we need to do today so I need you to quickly shower then return here to me. Do not say a word when you are out of this room, Trixie." She nods as I point to the door. She has no idea that I plan to never remove the collar.

I begin to tidy up my room while she is in the shower but then I realize, I can have her do that later. It might be fun to watch my puppy try to do it on her own. Maybe I'll even give her a bone after she is done.

I must have laid down and dozed off because the next thing I knew, Trixie was pawing at my leg, sitting up in just her tail, ears and collar. She looked so alluring there, like that, I wished I had time at that moment, but I didn't, we had to get going.

I stand and snap my finger, pointing down. I only have to do it twice before she gets the picture and lowers her shoulders to the floor, moving her hips to wag the tail planted firmly in her ass. I take my belt and double it over in my hand. I stand behind her and begin speaking, "We are going out in just a few minutes. First, you are going to the vet," she whimpered at that, as I knew she would, as most puppies do, and I struck her with the belt twice. "Shh! You need to go to the vet. To remind you of what you are, if you are required to pass for a human, even if you are not, your bottom will be red," to punctuate this, I belt her several times, her ass turning a nice, bright pink. "You can't wear this while we are out," I tug her tail and remove it, replacing it with a medium size butt plug while belting her a bit more, "but this will stay in here until we get back. You will be nothing more than a puppy when with the vet and, if your ass is not still red when we leave the office, I will make it red again. You will speak in nothing more than nods. After the vet we have a few more places to go and, if you are a good little mutt, when we get home, I will fuck this tight little ass of yours. Would you like that?"

Before she has the opportunity to whimper an answer, I strike her five times quickly and hard with the belt. Her ass is glowing red, now, and will look perfect under the skirt I have for her, which is about 2 inches too short. She has not yelped once during the belting, so, when I go around to her front to remove her ears, I have my cock out for her as a reward. She looks up when she sees my feet in front of her. I grab a fist-full of her hair and pull her lips to my cock, shoving myself into the back of her throat, pumping into her mouth as I remove her ears and check that her collar is secure around that pretty little neck.

Within minutes, I coat the back of her throat in cum. When she has swallowed it all, I take the clothes I purchased for her while she slept and hand them to her to get dressed.

Once she is dressed in the short pleated skirt and tight white shirt, I paddle her ass once more to refresh the pink and we head out.

She bounds out to the car on all fours and paws at the front door. I swat at her paw and sharply tell her, "No!" She recoils slightly and stands there, wagging her butt as if her tail was still in. I stand there and wait, key in my hand, and tell her to sit. I don't open the car until she does. I motion for her to jump up and I catch a view of her red ass as she does. I fasten her seatbelt and pull the front of her skirt up, attaching a large collar around each thigh as I do, clipping them to the sides of her seat, forcing her legs to remain open as long as she is buckled in. I close her door and walk around to get in.

We drive for a few minutes and she presses her nose to the window. I surprise her by reaching over and touching her exposed pussy as I drive, sliding a small egg shaped vibrator into her. "The vet wants to see if you are in heat, so we need to make sure you are wet for him, mutt," I explain, unsure if her puppy brain understands what I am saying. I press a button on the remote in my pocket and watch as the realization spreads on her face as the vibrator kicks on.

I fiddle with the remote a little more as we continue our drive. By the time we get to the Vet, she is squirming in her seat as much as she can. I park in the garage and turn the vibrator on high as I walk around the car to unbuckle her. I clip a leash to her collar and have her jump down. I pull her skirt up again to check her ass and notice that it is not as red as before and decide to refresh the color, taking the end of the leash and striking her five times quickly. She yelps softly but makes no further noise. I know the vibrator is pushed deeper with each strike of the belt.

"Now, Trixie, if you drop that vibrator before it is time, you will wish the only thing that happens is being whipped by your leash. Now that your ass is red again, we can go in." We walk into the office and no one else is there. The vet doesn't open for other patients for two hours. I lead her straight back and into an exam room, pointing to a kennel near the wall. Once she is inside, I close the door and go to find the vet to fill out the paperwork.

After a basic exam, the vet gives her her shots, then its time to move on to the human puppy part of the visit. "Is she in heat?" he asks me and I shrug, not knowing. I hand him the remote to the vibrator and he runs through several different patterns of vibration before turning it off when he notices that the puppy is squirming. "Lets see if the bitch is in heat and if we can determine or control her heat cycle."

"I would prefer if she doesn't come into heat for a while, if possible," I tell the doctor and he nods. "Mutt, push the vibrator out," I tell Trixie. It takes a moment for her to realize what I am asking of her. She obeys after only a moment and pushes the vibrator out with a wet plop.

As the vet begins this part of the exam, he probes her pussy and she growls while turning as if to bite him. I take her muzzle and position the ring in her mouth to keep it open. The vet smacks her ass and I yell at her, "Bad girl! No bites!" She fights the muzzle as the vet continues the exam. He penetrates her with a finger, feeling for whatever he feels for to determine where she is in her heat cycle.

"You don't need to worry about a heat cycle, the breeder had her fixed already. Just two more things and I'll be finished," The vet says before going to Trixie's head to examine her teeth. "You can bring her around other puppies, with that shot I gave her, she will be ok to be around others."

He walks around to her rear again and moves the plug around, testing the strength of the muscle that will anchor her tail. "Her ass is a little pale, though," he says absently to me after checking the resistance to the removal of the tail anchor.

With that, he makes a few notations on her chart as he stands behind her as if waiting for my permission. It takes me a moment to decide, but, she needs this lesson, so I nod to the vet and hand him her leash. He puts the chart down and walks to a hook near Trixie's head, hooking the leash to it in a manner that forced her head down almost against the paper covered table before returning to her rump.

"You have a fine specimen of a puppy here. When she is fully grown she will be a promising show dog, or we can reverse her fixing and she would be a wonderful breeding bitch." He took a heavy leather leash off the wall and doubled it over in his hand before asking me to remove the muzzle. Once her mouth is free of the ring, he begins to lash her with the belt, landing several hard hits before speaking again, raising his voice slightly to be heard over the yelps coming from Trixie.

"To fully teach her her place, you need to allow her to yelp and react to the belt, within reason. Keeping her ass red is for her own good, so she doesn't get into trouble or forget herself. I know the breeder she came from and, while his work is good, there is often still a rebellious streak left in his puppies."

"I haven't noticed any rebellion yet from her, but then again it's only been a few days." I noticed that he was speaking to me as if Trixie wasn't even in the room, something I had not been able to do yet with her since she has been isolated with only me since she was dropped off.

"Have you used her yet?" I nod at the question. "Good, the sooner she learns what is expected of her, the better." With that, he finishes turning her ass a much darker shade of red than I had previously. Trixie howled at the last lash and I could feel the heat from her rear from a few feet away. Without another word, the vet left the room.

I couldn't help myself and turned the lock on the door, leaving Trixie with her head against the table, ass up and a dark red, naked on the exam table. My fly was open, cock in my hand by the time I crossed the small room, the erection that had been present most of the morning finally free.

In one swift move, I slid into her, rubbing against the plug still in her ass through her skin, and began fucking her with a quick and almost brutal pace. My fingers dug into the bruised and battered flesh of her round ass and she yelped, but I didn't relent.

"He's right. Dogs need to learn their place and be constantly reminded. Bark, yelp, howl all you want, it won't change what is happening. I'm taking what I want from my little bitch." She whimpers as she hears my belt unbuckling, pants as it quietly slips through each loop, and barks when the leather strikes her ass, adding the red welts the vet left.

As I continue to pound into her cunt, the belt strikes her ass and the back of her thighs every time I pull back, the pressure from my cock and the belt alternating, but never fully relenting. I strike again, a thin line of blood forming on the edge of the welt as I feel her pussy spasm around my cock and she howls out her release. Mine quickly follows as I shoot thick, hot streams of cum deep inside her.

As my cock softens, I pull out of her and quickly insert the post-vet pussy plug that was left for me, pumping the bulb up more than enough to keep my cum from leaking out of her, so she would feel it sloshing within her as we ran our other errands. I made sure the attachable bullet is in working order before stepping up to her head, placing my now soft cock by her mouth to lick and suck clean before adjusting my pants and detaching her leash from the table.

I decide, since we will not be seen by more than the other animals starting to gather for their visits, not to make her dress. Instead, I walk her out to the car the way she is, wearing only the collar, butt plug, leash and pussy plug. When we get to the car, I allow her to put her skirt and the shirt back on, sans bra, before I buckle her in again like last time. This time, though, before we continue to our next stop, I attach a pair of nipple clamps, threading the seat belt through the chain connecting them. She yelps as they bite down on the skin of her nipples, but makes no further noises, I turn on a vibration pattern on the bullet and pull out into the street to head to our next stop...

Continued in Chapter 4...