All Comments on 'The Pursuit of a Teacher'

by Ahabscribe

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Megan is a force of nature! This is one of the most enjoyable, visceral, and utterly vivid things I've read on here in awhile! Thank you! I sincerely hope you continue a storyline with these characters! I would very much enjoy reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

That's all I can say. This was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Outstanding

I have read all of your previous stories and it was no surprise to me that this one is another outstanding story. You are one of my favorite authors and I look forward to your continued writings. Thank you for sharing your dreams with us allowing us to have dreams of our own.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Despite a few inspired moments, this story was overheated & over the top !

In other words , typical of most 18 year olds. I would have taken a much more cerebral approach towards seducing a older teacher at that age. Perhaps that's why I wasn't successful ...well that & my acne which cleared up scar free later. Thank you very much to author.

latin_loverlatin_loverover 11 years ago
Outstanding

A strong addition to your fine roster of stories. The sense of anticipation was paplable and watching the teacher succumbing to his desires was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please

Megan is my complete and utter favorite fantasy: a hot young girl who wants to marry an older man and have his children! Wow! I, too, look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

Long time reader, first time commenting. I loved this story. There is someone I feel so dearly for and there is a 30 year age difference between us. Although he feels similarly it isn't something that I think will ever happen and that saddens me. This story gave me a glimpse of what if and a moment to dream.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
loved

This story is very similar to my own life. I love a man who is 33 years older than me. But unlike this happy ending, I know I will never have mine. I want to marry him and give him babies but he is too afraid of the social stigma of it all. Thanks for writing this. I was able to live vicariously through this story, even if only for a few pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Squirting pussy? Please?

There are no "secret pockets" of female "cum" hidden for centuries from anatomists and doctors. There are no rivers of liquid waiting for the ultimate orgasm to spray out and coat the car's back seat, the bed, the room, unsuspecting lovers, whatever. Some women produce a lot of liquid, dripping, soaking panties, even running down the thigh, some not so much, but there is no mechanism to project this substance.

If you're getting wet, it is the result of "spontaneous erotic incontinence", i.e., she's peeing on you out of sheer ecstasy.

Have a nice style of writing this stuff, low score is due to poor choice regarding the "projectile pussy splash".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
lovely story

I love this story it brings me back to how me and boyfriend met. My boyfriend 24 years older than me and we are madly in love with each other. It's going on 2 years this April. We met in spring by the lake I was waiting for the bus andwe smiles at each other and we became friends and took off from there. I hope he proposes to me soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Simply scorching hot!!!

WOW!!!!

Bennywise321Bennywise321over 5 years ago
Wow.

The first paragraph had me hook. Golly gee whiz. I am amazed. Every line, how it was so daring, how it was so blatant, oh every line made my mind scream " Holy shit!" Just wow. I am happy to have found your work.

MarshallaMarshallaover 5 years ago
"Holy shit!", is right!

This story was one of the most intensely described that I have read. Truly unbelievable, but in a good way.

5 Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Holy hell

Wow ,that was the best ive read ever and ive read alot ,absolutely beautiful and raw at the same time ,now lets see what else you have written.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 2 years ago

Wonderful.

But, in retrospect, this isn’t merely a young girl’s fantasy. It’s the fantasy of every middle aged man - married or unmarried - that he could possibly have such a young, vital woman to love him as he declines into dotard death.

Beats the hell out of nursing or being nursed by your equally aged spouse.

martiuscassius58martiuscassius582 months ago

Beautifully written, I could almost hear Megan voice when describing her love for him. Well done !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous