All Comments on 'The Pursuit of Little Red'

by Little_Horny_Redhead

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Excellent first story. I love the combination of first person and present tense. It gives the story a fast exciting pace. I also like the abrupt ending, allowing for future installments. Very well done. The only thing I would do differently, is to be thorough with tagging my sexual content. i.e. cream-pie, blood, etc. You are a talented writer and I can't wait to see what you post next!

-Matt

MsNatalie99MsNatalie99over 3 years ago

It was well written with a fast pace. It is a first submission that anyone can be proud of. Great job 👏 part 2?

SisterJezabelSisterJezabelover 3 years ago

Congratulations on your first story! It's not normally a genre I frequent, but I enjoyed it immensely.

magic_knirfmagic_knirfover 3 years ago

Thank you for this nice new interpretation of Little Red Riding Hood. I couldn't stand the hunter anyway :-P. And I like the combination of reluctance and him assuring her really to be willing too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love love love

I hope there is another chapter on the way

BooCuckeQueenBooCuckeQueenover 3 years ago
Very Hot

I love the story. This is my first time reading a Non-human bit of smut, and I was greatly impressed. Looking forward to part 2

PaperFlowerDreamsPaperFlowerDreamsover 3 years ago

Congratulations on a wonderfully written first story! I hope we can see more from you in the future. This one was lovely.

Lori_the_HoosierLori_the_Hoosierover 3 years ago
Nicely done!

Like SJ, not a genre I normally read in, but I came here because you live in North Oxordshire, my home too, and a mystical, magical place in its own right; you certainly live in the right place to inspire woodland and forest tales!

All in all, well and confidently written and nicely realized, good use of imagery and pace, and while the overt imagery recalls the Kristen Stewart 'Huntsman' movie, the dark eroticism of the story also strongly reminded me of the 'The Company of Wolves' movie. A cracking good first effort and a good take on the old fairy tale, nicely told and not overblown or self-indulgent. 5 stars, keep going, a great first effort.

SaintdragonslayerSaintdragonslayerover 3 years ago

A great spin on an old classic! Well done!

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Nice twist on an old story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, then again i have a special fondness for the non-human genre and especially Red & the Wolf !

Look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not normally a genre I'd go for, story was recommended elsewhere.. Exciting, well written and hot.... Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Confusing. From physical prey to carnal lover by means of a deadly duel of rival Alpha males.

The virgin red riding hood is won and tames the beast. An erotic fairy tale, no less...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittle_Horny_Redhead@Little_Horny_Redhead
As the name suggests I am a Horny Redhead in my 30s and from the UK. I write about my fantasies which include BDSM, Group and Non-Consensual/Reluctant sex to name a few. These accounts are written in the first person as they are personal to me and this is why I refer to them a...