The Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay there, pulse dropping steadily, the horny mom thought back to the last two nights, masturbating in her bed. If she was responding this way, surely Jase was as well. She pictured him on his bed, naked, hard penis in hand, spurting into the air, crying out her name. She felt her pussy clench in response.

Trying to wipe her hand clean and pull her panties up proved a messy chore, so she rolled off the bed to do it properly. In the bathroom, she washed up, and caught sight of herself in the mirror. Hair slightly disarrayed, cheeks flushed, she looked the very image of someone who'd just had sex. Except she hadn't. Just masturbated. To the thought of her own son.

Thankfully sleep came swiftly.

***

The next morning Claire woke feeling quite good. Energized, like she'd gotten actually fucked. She laughed to herself as she threw a robe over her nightgown and headed to the kitchen. Was solo sex just as good as the regular kind, if the inspiration was vivid enough?

George was on his way out the door and came to give her a kiss goodbye. She couldn't help but compare his lips to the last ones that had been there, and it wasn't a good comparison.

"How was the play?" he asked.

"Oh, it was really good. They did a great job," she enthused.

"Nice. How did Jase like it? I'm imagining a lot of eye-rolling."

"Actually, he seemed into it. He had read reviews and paid attention, and everything. It was impressive."

"Wow. Is he actually growing up?" George said with a chuckle.

Claude was surprised at the surge of annoyance she felt. "Actually, he was a perfect companion. No one could ask for better."

"Wow! Glowing praise, indeed. I guess that means you'll be taking him on more 'dates'."

Now she was trapped. She couldn't demur now without looking foolish. "Of course. I was going to ask if he wanted to check out the new art gallery exhibit next weekend."

George grunted, clearly uninterested. "Uh huh, well tell him I said hi."

She nodded at his back as he walked out the door. Why had she come up with another date? She could have just said she was thinking about it. Now she was trapped, as George would expect her to head out next weekend.

As she was contemplating what she could say to get out of her dilemma, she was interrupted by her phone. A text? Yes, a text, from Jase.

Hey. Thanks for the nice evening. Sorry if I came on strong. I feel better this morning. Not as... aggressive.

You have to stop texting me stuff like this. What if your dad saw it?

He can't, he already left.

How did he know that?

Wait, where are you?

lol. I'm outside. I brought you coffee.

Get in here!

A few minutes later her son came in the back door, carrying two disposable cups from Starbucks. He handed one of them to her, casually, like it was a common occurrence. As far as she could remember, this was the first time he'd ever done it.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, taking a sip. Wow. How the hell did he know how she took it? A second later she was fighting to not snort coffee out of her nose. If she had her way, he'd never know how she 'took it'.

Jase raised an eyebrow at her obvious struggle. "I wanted to see you. I figured it would be weird if Dad was here, so I waited."

"Why would it be weird? He is your father. He'd like to see you," she said.

He gave her a look that seemed to convey that she was being obtuse on purpose. Perhaps she was.

"It'd be weird because I wanted to show my contrition in person, and he might wonder what it was about." He gestured to the coffee in her hand, and then bent over to kiss her forehead, before retreating to lean against the counter.

"This seems like quite the trip, out of your way, to do something that you could do by text."

"Yes, but I can't deliver coffee via text, and despite your, ahem, enthusiastic participation in my transgressions last night, I felt like I should make it up to you."

She contemplated her coffee for a bit before taking another sip. "Your apology is accepted," she said, carefully ignoring his reference to how eagerly she kissed him back. "You got the cream and sugar mix exactly right, and in the near future you're going to explain how you came by that knowledge. For now, I'm going to get dressed. I have a fundraiser meeting this morning."

Jase bowed at the waist and headed to the door. "I hope you will think of me the next time you require company, when going out," he said, and exited.

As Claire showered and dressed, she contemplated her son's gesture. His apology was in stark contrast with his actions, that of a courting man. It was obvious now, that he would take any chance to press his advances on her, and she needed to be strong in the face of them. After a moment's thought, she came to two conclusions. One, she hadn't been very strong yet, submitting to his kisses somewhat easily. Two, she didn't know what his endgame was. Where was he headed with this madness?

The rest of the day passed relatively uneventfully. After her meeting she came back home and dove into some soft, cozy clothes. She set herself up with a cup of tea and a crime novel to wile away the hours in comfort, and by the time George came home for dinner, she was feeling at peace. Nothing like some alone time to set the mind at ease.

***

Jase didn't text her, nor did she text him, that entire Sunday, and so come Monday morning she was starting to think that perhaps her assumptions about his intentions had gotten away from her.

When she arrived at work, however, her assumptions didn't seem so far-fetched. There was a bouquet of flowers at her desk with a card: 'Thinking of you'. No signature, but George never sent flowers. A complex series of feelings cascaded through her. The thrill that he was thinking of her. The confusion of a mother's unusual feelings towards her son. The shock at how easily he had gotten under her skin.

Claire prided herself on being a confident person, who could easily fend off the attentions of a young man, however now she was no longer sure that was true. He was making her feel very special, and it had been a long time since someone took the time to do that. She forced herself to at least be honest in her own mind. If it had been one-sided, it would be over, but it was clearly reciprocal. How far did he want to go...and how far did she want to go?

After a morning of meetings and swirling thoughts, Claire needed to get some air, and invited a coworker to go on a walk during lunch.

The coworker, perhaps not coincidentally, was fairly young, maybe around Jase's age. As they were meandering around the inner courtyard built into their building, she realized that she might be able to avail herself of some untapped wisdom.

"Hey, Amber. You go on dates, right? Like, recently?" Claire knew that she did, it seemed to be all that the girl could talk about.

"Oh yeah, of course. Lots! Guys like me a lot," she said.

"Mmhhmm, of course. Look, I went on a kind of date recently, well, it wasn't actually a date, it was just a couple of... friends... going out to a show. But the thing is, he seemed to really be into me. I mean, he texted me the next day, and he brought me coffee at home, and this morning he sent me flowers. I thought that, being married, I'd be safe, but maybe I'm wrong?"

Amber gave her a look that amounted to 'Oh, Honey.'

"Right, right, I get that he's into me, and I can handle that. My question is, do you think he wants more? Like, is he trying to... get with me?"

"Okay, first off, the phrase is 'hook up', not 'get with me'. And second, yes, he is definitely trying to 'get with you'. What did you do? Did you send him any signals? Did you kiss him?"

Claire flushed at how her subtle attempt to gauge Jase's intentions had totally backfired, leaving her in the crosshairs. "Well -"

"You did! Any time someone starts an answer with 'well', it's a 'yes'. Okay, we can deal with this. First, did you let him know that you were married?"

"He knows, yes."

"As in, he knew before you went out?"

Claire nodded.

"Less good. Did you stop it? Did you let him know that it wasn't happening?"

Claire nodded again.

"And he still brought you coffee, at your house, the next day???"

A third nod.

"Oh girl, you're fucked. Literally. Is he good looking?"

She nodded, firmly.

"Hmmm, not good. Does he have a nice dick?"

She shrugged. "How would I know? I haven't seen it."

"Okay that's something then, that means he hasn't sent you a dick pic. We can salvage this. Is your husband a really big guy, like, super muscular?"

"Nooo, he's pretty regular size."

"So, not scary."

"No, definitely not."

"Hm. How likely are you to see Mr. Coffee and Flowers again? Maybe you can avoid him?"

"I will definitely see him again." Claire was starting to think maybe that was a bad idea.

"Damn! Really? Sorry, you're fucked. Maybe ask him for a dick pic before you meet up again, so you know what you're in for? Because to be honest, Claire: he is going to fuck you."

"Oh, come on! I'm married, and I'll say no! How can you be so certain that he's going to... have sex with me?"

"Just the fact that you're asking me. Plus, the look on your face when I asked if he was handsome. You're already hooked, it's just up to him when he reels you in."

Claire started to scoff when her phone started to buzz with a text message.

Amber said, "Is that him? Is he texting you now?"

Claire looked and, indeed it was Jase. "No," she lied. "It's my husband."

"Well, my advice is to either cut contact 100% or get ready to be plowed by someone not your husband. Make sure you're wearing nice underwear next time you see him."

The younger woman's confident pronouncement sent images to Claire's brain, and blood to her privates.

Amber checked her phone and said, "Look, I have to go, I'll see you around, okay?"

Claire nodded, as Amber walked off. She looked at her phone.

Hey beautiful. I'm in the area, thought you could use some lunch. Want to grab something with me?

She closed her eyes and fought the feeling of inevitability that seemed to surround her son's attentiveness.

Sorry, I have a meeting.

She felt guilty lying to her son, but couldn't face him at that moment. Somehow, after her talk with Amber, she felt like she'd be naked in a hotel room inside of fifteen minutes if she met him.

Okay. Raincheck?

Claire sent a thumbs up, put her phone away and went back to work, trying to ignore the feelings sweeping through her.

That night, after dinner, in the calm of the evening, Claire decided that she needed to talk to Jase about his intentions, but didn't want to have the conversation where George could hear, and potentially misinterpret. She picked up her phone and dialed his number, waiting patiently for him to pick up.

"Hello? Mom?" came his voice through the speaker.

"Hi Jase, are you free tomorrow for that raincheck? I need to talk to you about... stuff." She put a bit of emphasis on the final word.

"Sure! Yeah, I can meet you by your building, or whatever," he said, enthusiastically.

"Meet me out front at noon, we can walk from there."

"Done! See you then, sexy."

Claire stared at her phone after the connection dropped. That had felt more like setting up a date than arranging a meeting, and her rapid pulse and the tension in her chest agreed with her. Was she dating her son?

***

The following morning began with a rush of apprehension and excitement, as Claire woke remembering about her upcoming lunch with Jase. She wanted to set them on a better path, and yet so much of what had happened in the last few days felt out of her control. Despite her best intentions she was being swept away by this young man pursuing her.

George was already up and in the kitchen, so Claire was alone with her thoughts, which were predictably muddled. Figuring she could sort them out later, she moved on with her day.

She showered quickly, in order to avoid random thoughts directing her fingers to intimate places. Back in her bedroom, she opened her drawer, and subconsciously bypassed her normal bras and panties, instead choosing a matched set, made of lace and satin. Perhaps she wanted to treat herself, perhaps it was something else. The feel of the smooth material capturing her breasts sent tingles up her torso, ending at the nape of her neck. Goosebumps followed, and then her nipples, hardening in the soft cups, making tents that she could not resist tweaking quickly. The resulting glow of pleasure kept them hard for several minutes.

Claire shook her head, to clear it of the temptation to continue playing with herself. She had to get to work. She pulled on the panties next, and smiled at how it felt like she wasn't wearing any at all. Pants and a blouse followed. Hair was next, and she went with a simple bun to pull it up, showing off her neck. Her coworkers might comment behind her back on the amount of cleavage showing, but she knew she looked good.

In the kitchen, George barely glanced up as she entered, which annoyed Claire. He could have at least said something encouraging or complimentary. The man was impossible sometimes.

The sun was shining that day, and Claire felt happy, confident, upbeat. She received several compliments from coworkers, and more than a few glances at her chest. It was only her due, she thought. For some reason she had not put her lunch with Jase together with her attitude and outfit, until she ran into Amber in the hall.

"Claire! Look at you! Are you meeting up with Mr. Coffee and Flowers later?" Amber asked.

Claire flushed and nodded. "It's just lunch," she said, quickly. "I figured I would just talk to him, you know, set the record straight on being married, and stuff."

"Mmhmm, 'and stuff', right. Did you wear nice panties, like I told you?"

"Well - "

"There it is again! That's a 'yes'. Do you have a matching bra on?"

Claire clamped up, to make sure she didn't start her sentence with a 'well'.

"Silence means 'yes', too! Oh Claire, I hope your handsome man is good in bed. Did you get that dick pic?"

She shook her head.

"Oh well. Tell you what. If you don't come back from lunch, I'll cover for you. I'll say you went home sick or something, ok?"

"You don't have to do that, I'm sure nothing will happen," said Claire, burning now at the thought of taking off from work for the afternoon to have sex with her son.

"It's just in case. Have a good lunch!" said Amber, giving the final word air quotes.

Claire shook her head, a small smile playing around her mouth. She thought she knew now why Amber had so many dates.

As her 'date' with Jase approached, Claire got less and less work done, until she was staring off into space. It wasn't that she didn't know what to say to him, it was that he didn't seem to listen when she did. Or he listened and then changed his approach to something else. If she told him off about the coffee and flowers, she'd seem ungrateful, despite their obvious subtext.

Maybe he was having fun with her because she was resisting? If she leaned into his advances, he'd probably retreat pretty quickly. Smiling at this fresh strategy, a newly confident Claire picked up her purse and headed down to the front of her building to meet her son.

She thought that she'd be waiting a bit, as she was early, but he was there waiting, leaning against a pole. As she approached him, she took in the well-crafted outfit. Nice shoes, pressed slacks, a close-fitting shirt that showed off his frame. He was smiling from ear to ear as he saw what she was wearing in turn, and her new confidence trembled.

It was one thing to strategize in private, but here in his presence, her heartbeat increased, her neck flushed, her nipples hardened and her satin panties were suddenly damp. It didn't matter what she wanted, her body wanted something else, and was ready for it.

"Hey pretty lady, ready for lunch?" he asked, the smile barely fading.

"I am. I know a great place nearby, it's within walking distance."

"Oh, no need. You mentioned needing to talk, so I figured I would get us a room at the Grand and we could order room service. That way no one will interrupt us, and we don't have to try and talk over restaurant noise."

It all seemed so logical. So straightforward and sensible. So confident and bold. Claire didn't say anything, and so Jase filled in the gap.

"Unless you didn't want privacy? Did you want a public place?" he asked, politely inquisitive.

"Um, no, it's nothing like that. Uhh, I guess the room will work. Is it far?" she asked, literally nothing else coming to mind to say.

"Nope, it's just around the corner. I know you can't stay all afternoon, so I took the liberty of ordering beforehand. It should arrive in a few minutes. We can eat and talk and not be disturbed."

"Very sensible," she murmured, walking beside him down the sidewalk.

The walk was short, but seemed to take a long time for Claire. Her mind was muzzy, but her body was on fire. The effect of just being near him was now amplified by the anticipation of where they were going, and what they might do. What would they do?

She could now feel her labia slipping and sliding as she walked. Her nipples, cradled in their soft prisons, ached in a way that begged to be pinched. Her belly flipped and her heart thumped each time she looked over at Jase, walking next to her. When he smiled, the urge to kiss the smile away built higher.

Claire was grateful when they arrived at the hotel, the lobby embracing her in its shadows to hide her from prying eyes that might wonder what she was doing going to a hotel with her son.

Jase already had the room key, so he led her to the elevator, pushing the button for the 5th floor. As they stood there, Claire's heart rate seemed to climb, matching each floor, until by the time they arrived at the 5th, she was feeling lightheaded.

The rest of the walk was a blur, Jase leading her to the room, letting them in, showing her to the table set up to one side. What? Claire looked around and saw they were in a suite. The first room had a couch and table, a TV, and a mini fridge. Through the one door she could see a king size bed.

"Have a seat. Do you want anything to drink?" he asked, his voice penetrating the buzzing in her ears.

"I'll just have a water, please," she said, sitting down on the couch.

Jase pulled two water bottles from the fridge and joined her on the couch, sitting just a cushion away. He opened one and handed it to her, which she accepted gratefully. The cool liquid seemed to revive her a bit as it trickled down to her stomach.

"This is nice," she said. What else could she say?

"Yeah, it is. So... while we're waiting for lunch, what did you want to talk about? Stuff?" he said, with a smile.

Claire struggled to remember what it was she had wanted to discuss. She'd had the words sorted out last night, but now they escaped her. She pinched her leg to try and rally her thoughts with pain. It worked a bit.

"Well, first I wanted to thank you for the flowers. They were lovely. And then, well, I guess I just don't know what to say. You've been so nice, and thoughtful, and I am not sure where you're going with this - "

Jase cut her off. "Hey, it's okay. You're welcome for the flowers. I am not 'going' anywhere. I want to go out with you to nice places, and be your companion. You know? Be with you."

"Be with me? I thought the phrase was 'hooking up' nowadays." After the words left her mouth, Claire clamped her lips together in shock.

Jase broke out in laughter, immediately breaking the tension from her faux pas.

"That's the phrase -" He was cut off by a knock on the door. He leapt up to answer it, saying, "That'll be lunch."

Claire turned to watch, as her son let in a bellboy pushing a cart covered in dishes. They were unloaded quickly onto the table and then the cart was pushed back out, leaving her alone with Jase again.