The Pursuit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The following day was an exercise in appearing not too jubilant as she went about her day at the office. Amber stopped by at one point to confirm that she had covered for Claire's absence, and tried to dig for dirt. As a thank you, Claire gave a few details. The lunch, the hotel room.

"A hotel room?" said Amber, practically shrieking.

"Shhhh, keep it down!" shushed Claire.

"Sorry! Sorry, that's just so cool. No guy has ever taken me to lunch at a hotel."

Claire giggled, and said, "Me neither. You should have seen my face when he told me where we were going."

"So, was he worth it? Cheating?"

Claire hadn't thought about it in those terms yet. Yes, she had cheated on George. Amber must have noticed the faraway look as the older woman contemplated the question.

"You don't have to answer, it's okay," she said.

"Actually, yes. It was worth it. And I'm going to do it again," Claire said, firmly.

"Attagirl, you do you. Or rather, you do your other guy," said Amber, with a wink, before she left the room.

Claire rolled the word around in her mind. Cheated. Unfaithful. Adulterer. Incestuous seemed to trump them all, and so she stopped thinking about it.

A text on her phone distracted her even further.

Hey, sexy. What are you up to?

The thrill at seeing a text from her son was sure different now, she realized.

I'm working, what do you think I'm doing? She softened the direct words with a kissy wink emoji.

Can you duck out for a minute? I have something for you.

I'll be out in a minute.

It was only 10am, and she had a few minutes free. Her mind swirled with what he could have for her.

As Claire exited the building, she scanned for Jase before spotting him half a block away. Why didn't he wait for her at the door? Walking towards him, she noticed that he was carrying a bag from a shop.

"Hey," she said, as she got closer.

"Hi. This is for you." Jase held out the bag to her, and she took it, looking inside.

It was a bag from a pharmacy, and inside was a box labelled 'Plan B'.

"Oh, that's very thoughtful of you. I was going to look into it after work."

"I didn't want you relying on just hope. I also picked up a box of condoms."

"Thank you. Ummm, that's very thoughtful." Somehow the reality of having to use condoms sent a new thrill down her spine. It spoke forethought, planning, intent. It spoke of lust, stolen moments, passion.

He smiled, and said, "I look forward to when we can use them."

Claire laughed, and said, "Me too."

Carefully looking around, she gave him a kiss. It wasn't long, but her lips were open.

Waving goodbye, she went back into her office, and took the pill. She wasn't so removed from reality that she wanted to risk a baby.

The rest of the day Claire smiled often, thinking of how considerate Jase was being, when she realized she should pay him back. As unlikely as it seemed, she'd never been to his apartment before. Maybe it was time to pay him a visit.

Just before she was due to leave work, she sent him a text.

Hey, I wanted to send you something as a thank you. What's your address?

His return message was a bunch of question marks, and his address.

The courier needs to get a signature, are you home tonight?

Yeah, I'm here now, all night.

Claire smiled. Great.

She left it at that, but when she got to her car, she programmed his address into the GPS and drove to see him. He was only 15 minutes away, and soon she was parking on the street, staring up at his building. Which one was his apartment?

When she got to the front door, she stared at the bank of mailboxes and the panel to buzz up for entry. Buzzing in didn't really fit into her plans of a surprise visit. Thankfully, as she was staring at the panel, a resident exited and left the door open enough for her to step in. Soon Claire was standing in front of her son's door.

She tried the handle but it was locked, so she rapped on the panel lightly. For some reason, despite no one knowing she was here, she wanted her visit to be under the radar.

Footsteps sounded from beyond the wooden barrier, and then it was flung open, and she was staring at her son. He was wearing nothing but some light shorts.

"Mom?" he said, surprised.

She pushed into the hallway, saying, "Don't leave me out there with the rabble, Jase. I came to surprise you."

"And I'm surprised," he rejoined.

She let the door close behind her, and leaned against it. "I should have given you a heads up, I know, but after your kind gesture this morning, I couldn't let it go unrewarded."

"There's a reward?" he asked, a glint in his eye.

"Yes, there is. Me."

At this point, Claire doffed her coat, letting it fall to the ground behind her. Her next surprise was when she unbuttoned her pants, there were no panties to remove with them. It was the same with her shirt, as she wasn't wearing a bra underneath, and then she was naked.

"I think you need to show me that you know how condoms work," she purred.

He stepped towards her, shoving his shorts down as he did, and then he was as naked as she was. He kissed her there, in the hallway, but after a second she pushed him away. She smiled to see his cock, hard and ready.

"I don't want lovemaking, I want you to fuck me hard and fast, right here," she husked.

He turned and left, soon coming back with a condom wrapper. He was already tearing it open, and then he was rolling it down his rigid shaft. Claire's mouth flooded with moisture as she anticipated being fucked very soon. She stepped back against the wall, so that when he approached her, he was able to pin her there.

Lifting one leg, she grabbed his rod, the thin rubber not disguising the heat that was coming off of it. Pulling him close, she centered the tip of him at her entrance. It had been many years since the last time Claire had had sex with a condom, and she had forgotten how different it made the experience. Instead of a real man, coupling with her, skin to skin, it felt more like a dildo. Less texture, less sensation. Safe, but slightly unsatisfactory. She'd settle for safe.

His prick in position, Claire reached around to Jase's ass, pulling him into her.

"Fuck me," she urged.

Her son's rubber encased cock slowly entered her, until he had grunted his way half way in. Then he grabbed her leg, lifting it up on one forearm, spreading her open more. He was almost all the way in, when he grabbed her other leg, lifting her off the floor. She was now spread wide open, her gaping pussy full of hard cock, as he was able to press himself fully into her.

She grabbed his shoulders, hugging herself to him, and felt him start to fuck into her over and over. He rolled his hips, rocking her up and down in his arms. Her own fluids coated the condom so well that the pleasure of their joining increased.

The situation, the feel of her lover's strong arms, the taboo nature of their coupling all combined to send Claire's mind into an orgasmic overload. She came there, in his hallway, his rapid fucking pulling an 'ah', 'ah', 'ah' from her open mouth as she convulsed in his arms.

When she had calmed down from her high, Jase pulled out from her, set her down, and turned her around.

"That's too tiring," he said, simply, bending her over.

Claire eagerly placed her hands on the wall, her breasts jiggling lightly under her, juice dripping from her open pussy.

Jase stepped close and soon he was back in her, fucking her from behind. His cock hit her in a new location, causing a new wave of pleasure to build, and soon she was coming again.

He stood behind her, hands on her hips, stuffing his cock into her pussy again and again, grunting now with each lunge. He was getting close.

"That's it, Jase. Fuck me. Fuck your mommy. Fuck me," she chanted, and was rewarded with the sound of his grunting turning to groaning, as he spewed his cum into the condom.

Claire stood there, head down, breasts dangling, impaled on his surging cock, cherishing the feel of her son ejaculating, the pulsing swell of his shaft stretching her as he filled the reservoir tip and more.

When he was done emptying his balls, Jase stepped back, his rubber-encased dick pulling from her. Claire moaned at the feel of his shaft pulling from her one more time, and then he was out.

She turned and looked down at the rubber, the tip full of white cream. With shaking hands, she pulled the condom off of him, careful not to let any drip onto the floor.

"There, it's a good thing none of that got into me," she said, tying the condom off.

Jase nodded, and then his eyes widened as his mom got onto her knees and sank her mouth down onto his still hard cock. He twitched and moaned as she licked and sucked, swallowing down the remnants of the semen covering his member.

"Easy, I'm very sensitive," he whisper-moaned, half hoping she wouldn't listen, but she did.

"I'm done," she said, and pulled her head away from his now clean, but glistening dick. She stood up, and they stood there, face to face, naked and flushed from head to toe.

"Well, I've got to go," Claire said. "Very nice to see your apartment." She started to dress.

"Um, yeah. Feel free to come over any time," he mumbled, still in a kind of shock at the events in his hallway.

She giggled. "Well, next time I'm sure I'll make it further in. Maybe even to the couch."

With a waggle of her eyebrows, Claire blew him a kiss and walked out the door.

George was waiting at home to have dinner with her, and he'd surely have some small talk about his work, or his hockey team. She was happy to join him there, to engage in the life they had built together. Her life outside of the house, with her lover, didn't have to intrude.