All Comments on 'The Quarterback and the Tutor'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I would love to see you continue with these characters. Lots of great chemistry between them & fun places to take it. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

it was amazing hope you continue with this story can make more chapters

Alwaysme17Alwaysme17about 9 years ago
Don't be one of them.

Please don't be one those author's who write a GREAT story and just stop without finishing it. Don't leave us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more

oh my gosh this was amazing, more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
too much buildup..not enough payoff

you did a great job introducing the characters and their stories but when it got to the sex part you were way too quick with it. the blowjob lasted a paragraph. it was like you were just trying to get through with the sex so you could write about the characters more.

JoyStick56JoyStick56about 9 years ago
Wonderful. .

Wonderful. Sometimes an author can go too far and end a story without going into the people and their feelings. You are doing a great job here and I want to read more.Thank you!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago

I hope that isn't the end of it. l think you built up their story nice and it was just getting started. i hope you might continue it.

judojonjudojonabout 9 years ago
very hot

so do hope you continue with this story put together very well and so would like to hear more thanks John

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Just like all your stories I love it. Please continue

perihelionperihelionabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter One

This story is intended to be chapter one of The Quarterback and the Tutor. An error prevented the chapter information from being printed with the story.

Thanks for the kind and generous remarks. I hope to have chapter two posted in a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tom better be a real good guy

doesn't he have a gf -.-

Emmyis123Emmyis123about 9 years ago

Loved it! Can't wait for more :)

mikeyb85mikeyb85about 9 years ago
Great story

This is a hot story, looking forward to more chapters. Great job!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome Beginning

Next step is to include the GF I hope

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 9 years ago
Great Start

Loved the story and the hot ending. Glad to see that it is Chap 1 with more to come. Look forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great Story . Loved how you brought them together and the football jock had love in him and not just about how wonderful he was to let the other guy suck his dick then leave. cant wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pls dont make it a bisexual story

excellent story! I think this is leaning more towards a love story and Tom realizing he doesn't love his GF and Blake coming out with the aid of Tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Goof story

More chapters.... Please!

Petef52Petef52about 9 years ago
Waiting excitedly for the next episode

Great start to the story....keep it up

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 9 years ago
An amazing start to what is already an exciting story ...

I've missed your work so much !! Finally back and what a comeback !

The characters are delightful - Tom does sound cute apart from intelligent and Tom ... Wow!! Very sexy.

I liked the pace of the story - it kept me at the edge of my seat. Totally loved it !

Dying to read the rest ! Thank you Perihelion ! It was a pleasure to read your work again. I sorely missed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great start!

I like how dominant Tom was during sex AND how nice he was afterwards. It was a cute beginning. I'm glad I'm reading it while there are already more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I see what yo did there.

I actually read all of the chapters and I've noticed you've forgot the name of lucas father on latter chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

And yet no one - and I mean literally no one - has a dick that's 8"in diameter. Unless you're talking about a horse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

I love it. I dated an in the closet football jock in college. I did it because I knew it would ruin his football which he loved and I loved him so I did not best to make sure no knew.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unrealistic in so many ways

Even in erotica, willing suspension of disbelief is finite. I kept shaking my head, from the thickness of Tom’s penis to the fact that Lucas, despite being a virgin, could perform like that, with "my nose buried in his pubes.” Also, since when does a gay man have that emotional reaction to having just had sex with someone whom he has desired for so long?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous