The Quarterbacks Secret Life Ch. 01

Story Info
Forbidden love in college.
3.4k words
3.87
17.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

All characters in this story are 18 years old or older.

Montgomery was a top pic from his high school days as quarterback. He had received a full scholarship to attend the University of Florida. Now in his sophomore year he was already the senior quarterback.

His fantastic football abilities had made him one of, if not the most, popular guy on campus. Every girl on campus wanted to date him. He had been dating Sally, the head cheerleader, for several months now. Their relationship was a slowly developing one. Montgomery told Sally from the start that their physical relationship would be on the back burner until after football.

Sally was disappointed but ok with just being seen as the girlfriend of the most popular guy on campus.

They would get into make out sessions but Montgomery would always stop it before it went too far. Sally thought it strange that in all their make out sessions she had never seen or felt any indication of Montgomery's arousal. She had even offered to give him a blow job or hand job many times but he had always refused, using football as the reason.

The real reason was Montgomery was in love with another cheerleader, Stan. Yes Monty was gay but because of the stigma still associated with being gay, especially in the sports world and the south, he couldn't be out.

They had met shortly after freshman football had started. Stan was on the sidelines cheering the football team on when Monty noticed him. Monty was on the bench a lot the first few games of his freshman year. This enabled him to watch Stan on the sidelines moving and jumping with the other cheerleaders.

After one particular game they ran into each other in the locker room, introductions were made and looks were exchanged. They met for coffee the next day, and the next day and so on. One day when they were in a deserted part of the campus cafe, Monty couldn't stand it any longer and broke down and told Stan that he was in love with him. Stan's eyes filled with tears and reached for Monty's hand and said, me too.

Unthinkingly Monty leaned his head in toward Stan to kiss him but suddenly realized where he was and quickly jerked his head back. Stan gave him a strange look and asked, " What's wrong?"

"I can't be gay here," Monty said. "I'll lose everything if I'm found out to be gay. Gays still aren't accepted in sports. I'll lose my scholarship and any chance of ever playing professional sports. I'm sorry I should have never told you I love you and brought you into my circus of a life."

"Don't you ever say you're sorry for loving me or anyone else. I could care less what anyone besides us two think. If we have to hide our love from everyone else I am ok with that. I just want to be with you even if it's only when we can be alone." Stan replied.

"Oh god I knew I loved you and you just proved it to me by saying that." Monty said.

"I also have a fake girlfriend, you know, Sally. We go out but there's no physicality to our relationship. It's just for show." Monty said.

Stan laughed and said, "Oh yes everyone on the cheer squad has heard of the wild sex you two have every chance you get. I knew that was a lie the first time our eyes met. I didn't know those looks were for me but I knew they weren't for her. A man doesn't look at another man with lust in his eyes unless he's gay."

"Well I need everyone to believe I'm straight for now so I can keep my scholarship." Monty repeated.

"We can do that for as long as you need to as far as I'm concerned," Stan added.

Things went extremely well for the two guys. They would meet up as often as possible even if it were just for a few minutes just to be together.

One day after a long practice session Monty was called into the coach's off for some play updates and to go over some ideas for the next game. Everyone else had showered and left the locker room by the time Monty got there.

Monty quickly showered and was drying off when he saw Stan entering the locker room.

"Hey, how's it going?" Monty casually asked, looking for signs of anyone else around.

"I'm great, thanks," Stan answered, looking around for the same reason.

When they realized the place was empty they both smiled and ran into each other's arms. Exchanging a big wet and sloppy kiss then just looking at each other, eyes to eyes. "It's so good to hold you again," Stan said.

"Oh tell me about it, I've missed you so much since we saw each other this morning," Monty said with a giggle.

Stan feeling Monty's naked damp body pressed up against him couldn't resist reaching down and grabbing Monty's penis. Monty let out an appreciative moan and uttered, "I love the feel of your hand on me."

"I know what you mean and right back at ya," Stan said.

Stan then said, "I can't resist this opportunity." He then slid down Monty's body stopping when his face was against Monty's quickly hardening penis.

Monty said, "Stop that you can't do that here someone might see us!"

Before taking Monty's penis into his warm waiting mouth Stan said, "I can't help it, I've just got to have a quick taste of your delicious penis. Stan engulfed Monty, taking his entire erection into his mouth.

"What the fuck!" Both boys heard that question coming from the locker room entrance. Looking at the same time they saw Allan, one of Monty's teammates standing only feet away from them.

Monty reacted saying, "Get the fuck off me you fucking homo!" as he pushed Stan off him and shoved him backwards. Stan fell on his back letting out a hurtful moan as he hit the floor.

Allan again asked, "What the fuck is going on here. I mean I know what I saw but I can't believe my eyes. Looked like you were getting a blow job from another guy and that's fucking sick! You fucking homos!"

Monty only thinking of saving his scholarship and football future said, "This fag sneaked up on me while I was just getting out of the showe4 and surprised me. Then he grabbed my dick and started sucking it. I was just about to kick his ass when you came in."

Stan looked at Monty with a 'how could you' expression. He was shocked and in disbelief that the person he was in love with and who had treated him with respect and love could have just done what he did.

Allan, believing Monty's version of the events, looked at Stan and said, "I always thought you were queer. No man wants to be a cheerleader. You disgust me you nasty faggot. I ought to make you suck my dick! You'd like that wouldn't you fag boy?"

Stan, still stunned with everything that was happening, shouted back, "Yours would be the last dick on earth I'd ever suck, you're a nasty bully."

"Oh yeah?" Allan said. With that Allen pulled his sweatpants down to his knees and approached Stan. He grabbed Stan's head and shoved it into his crotch. He rubbed his dick and balls all over Stan's face."Open wide for a big surprise fag," he sang out laughing.

Just as Allan was shoving his rapidly hardening dick into Stan's mouth Monty spoke up saying, "Hey dude you don't want that faggot sucking you off. Just think of all the other fag dick that have been in his mouth, it's probably still full of other guys cum."

That image made Allan pull away from Stan and looking down at him gave him a swift and hard kick in the balls. "That might put a damper on your faggot fun for a while," he said laughing at him while Stan was writhing in pain and humiliation.

"Let's get the fuck out of here. The sight of this cum sucker makes mr sick," Allan said.

With that Monty threw some sweats on and he and Allan left the locker room.

After a long time just sitting on the locker room floor Stan finally got up and headed for his room.

Later that evening Stan's phone rang and looking at the screen he saw it was Monty calling. He simply switched his phone off. He was so confused. He kind of understood some of Monty's actions from earlier that day but he wasn't sure about how he truly felt about them. He knew they had to be careful but pushing him and calling him those hurtful names made him question Monty's true feelings.

He heard a knock on his door. Opening it he saw Monty standing in the hallway. "May I please come in, we need to talk."

Moving aside, Monty entered his room and sat on Stan's bed. Stan closed the door and turned to face Monty. "I'm so sorry about what happened earlier but my whole future flashed in front on me and I just reacted the way I thought would convince Allan I wasn't gay. It was killing me to say those things to you, I love you so much."

Stan replied, "Did you hear yourself? You said you did those things to protect yourself. You weren't even thinking about me. I know you have to protect your 'straight' reputation but you shouldn't have to destroy me in doing that. It broke my heart to hear you talk to me that way."

"You know I didn't mean any of it. I love you too but I can't be my real self just yet. I must keep up the facade of being the all American boy." Monty proclaimed.

Stan looked up with tears in his eyes saying, "I thought I loved you enough to go through hell and high water but I'm absolutely crushed by your reaction today. I don't think I can go on like this. I know you can't come out and be yourself but I know I can't not be myself either and the two don't work together."

Monty, shocked, said, "I can't believe you just said that. If you really do love me you won't do this. You knew my situation when we got together. Please don't do this. I don't think I can make it without you by my side. Please I'm begging you."

After a long pause Stan, now openly weeping said, "You gotta go, I can't take anymore of this, we're done, please, please go now."

Monty, zombie like, got up and with big tears streaming down his cheeks fumbled his way to and then out the door stopping to glance one more time at the love of his life before closing the door behind himself.

Over the next few weeks both boys solemnly went about their normal school daily activities. Their closest individual friends asked them what was wrong, why were they so sad and lifeless. Both boys made up excuses about personal family problems and feeling a bit under the weather.

One day after cheer practice Stan was in the locker room showering and Allan and a couple of his teammates saw him. While Stan was shampooing his hair he felt someone grab him and wrestle him to the floor. He tried to open his eyes but the shampoo burned his eyes shut again.

"Hey let me go, get off me! What the fuck? Who's there?" Stan screamed.

"It's your old buddy back to let you finish sucking my dick," laughed Allan.

Stan knew he was in trouble. No one else was in the locker room and probably wouldn't be for sometime. The still running shower eventually rinsed the shampoo from Stan's face and he could see Allan sitting on his chest.

"Turn that fucking water off and help me hold this slippery faggot down, " Allan demanded. Allan's two football friends, Ralph and Jack, did as they were told. Jack pulled his arms above his head and held them tight. Ralph grabbed his feet and held them in a vice grip.

"Now you're going to finish the blow job you started." Allan said. "Squeeze his nose shut so he has to open his mouth to breathe," he told Jack who was holding Stan's arms.

When Stan could no longer breathe he had to open his mouth to gasp for air. When he did that Allan shoved his dick in Stan's open mouth.

"Think about biting it and I'll cut yours off fag." Allan threatened. He began face fucking him hard. His dick wasn't that big but he was being rough, trying to inflict pain along with humiliation. It didn't take him long before he started moaning and breathing irrationally. He shot wave after wave of hot boy cum down Stan's throat. When Allan was almost done he withdrew his dick to smear the last bit of his cum all over Stan's face.

"That's better now you look like a genuine fag boy with cum dripping from your face," Allan said cackling.

Suddenly Ralph, holding Stan's feet, spoke up and said, "I've been looking at that tight ass of his and if he's a real fag he'd love to get fucked up the ass."

Stan started squirming and shouting, "No, please not that please."

"See there he's pleading for it, please, please, he wants it so bad." Allan laughed. "Go ahead, spread those legs and go for it dude."

In a flash Stan's legs were stretched up and back leaving his ass hole open. Allan grabbed the shampoo bottle and flung it to Ralph saying," Make some bubbles."

Stan was screaming for them to stop.

Allen told Jack to switch places with him and stick something in Stan's mouth to shut him up. They switched places and Jack unzipped his pants and shoved his dick in Stan's mouth. Stan was now being double fucked, one dick in his ass and another one in his mouth.

Stan was screaming but it was muffled by the dick in his mouth. He was balling from the pain and the embarrassment he was feeling. He had bottomed before but this was different. It was harsh and rough like an animal.

Finally both boys filled Stan with their cum got up and got dressed. Before they all left they kicked Stan all over his body hard. Allan finished by giving him a swift kick in the face which almost caused Stan to pass out and said, "Faggots get what they deserve. Tell anybody about this and the next time we'll fix it so no other faggot would want to touch you ever again, chop, chop."

Stan lay there sobbing. His ass throbbed with each beat of his heart and a strangers cum oozing out of it. He could taste blood coming from some part of his injured face mixed with the cum of the two boys who had face fucked him. He laid there for over an hour before he was able to drag himself up, get dressed and leave.

Monty hadn't seen Stan since their break and missed him sorely. He wanted so much to see him and beg him to get back together but he also understood Stan's reasoning. It was killing him not being able to be with Stan he had fallen so deeply in love with him.

The last few football games had been away games and not all the cheerleaders were allowed to go to them. Since Stan didn't want to run into Monty he volunteered to miss hose games. The week after Stan's shower bashing was a home game. Since he had miss the away games the cheer coach insisted he cheer this one.

Stan tried to cover the cuts and bruises on his face but they were still very visible.

Before the game Allan and his two culprit friends told Sally about finding Stan trying to suck off Monty in the locker room. They suggested a plan to get him back for his faggot actions.

Sally got the other cheerleaders together and told them the story and the plan for revenge.

The game was going good. The home team was ahead by three touchdowns. Sally decided it was time to put the plan into action. She called the cheer team to do the pyramid routine just as the halftime whistle blew. Just as they gathered to start the cheer all the cheerleaders grabbed Stan knocking him to the ground. They quickly stripped him totally naked and proceeded to start the cheer. They forced Stan to the top of the pyramid.

There he stood on top completely stark naked for the entire stadium to see. The football lights were bright and seemed to be shining directly on him. Stan couldn't cover himself. In order to keep his balance and not fall he had to use his arms like a balancing rod and hold them out to his sides.

Everyone in the stands were laughing and pointing at the naked boy on top of the pyramid. The cheerleaders kept the pyramid in place much longer than normal.

The halftime whistle blew and both teams headed for the locker rooms. Monty then saw what was happening and heard Allan say, "Between the shower and this I guess we took care of that faggot boy. Monty buddy, you're welcome, some of this was for you after that queer tried to take advantage of you. We showed him what's for the other day."

Monty questioned, "What are you talking about?"

"A couple of guys and me caught the littl fag boy and gave him a taste of his own medicine. We fucked him up good. I'm a bit surprised he's even walking this soon after." Allan laughed.

"What the fuck does that mean?" Monty grabbing Allan and asking.

"Hey buddy we did it for you. We made him suck us off and then we fucked his ass real good and hard. He won't be getting fucked again for a while." Allan proudly answered.

"You fucking low life bastard. How the hell could you do that? I ought a kill your dumb redneck ass." Monty then swung and hit him so hard he hit the ground hard and didnt get back up.

Monty turned and ran toward the cheerleaders. They were just letting Stan down off the top of the pile. Two of the male cheerleaders grabbed Stan and started parading him around the field. Monty caught up with them near mid field. He punched one of them in the back knocking him to the ground. He smacked the other one in the head with his helmet.

Stan turned to see Monty and lost it. He crumbled into his arms and sobbed.

Monty held him so tight Stan had to say, "Ease up your crushing me."

Monty continued , "I'm so very sorry.i should have never let you go. I love you so much, I've been absolutely miserable without you."

Stan raised his head up to look Monty in the eyes and said, "Me too, I've been lost not having you beside me."

Monty leaned in and gave him a deep loving kiss that lasted for several minutes.

Stan suddenly realized that the two of them were still standing at mid field in front of a packed stadium. "Oh my god you just kissed me in front of everyone. You've blown your scholarship and ruined your football career."

Monty responded, "I have everything I ever wanted right now in my arms and I'm never letting go. I don't care who knows it, I'll shout it out to the whole world." They kissed again and realized that Stan was still butt naked. Monty tore his jersey off and put it on Stan. It covered all the important areas, not that everyone there hadn't already seen everything anyway.

When Monty was putting his jersey on Stan he noticed all the bruises and cuts all over his body, not to mention his disfigured face. He thought to himself, I'll get those mother fuckers if it's the last thing I ever do.

Monty led Stan off the field, out of the stadium and back to his dorm room. They showered where Monty took extra care to cleans Stan's beaten body. The more he saw how bad he was beaten the more angry he became. He wanted to teach the guys that did this to Stan a lesson they would never forget.