The Quarterback's Wife

Story Info
Man scores at high school reunion.
3.2k words
4.23
24.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had already spent a good two hours with former teammates and friends rehashing the good old days from our years together in high school, a time that now numbered twenty years past. The drinks flowed freely and I have to admit, our high school reunion was more fun than I'd expected, seeing a lot of faces I hadn't seen in quite some time.

"The older we get, the better we were, am I right?" I said to my buddy Dave, clinking a beer.

"Damn straight," he laughed. "Especially if you're Tommy." Dave nodded toward an adjacent table where Tommy Turner was holding court with a gaggle of former classmates. Tommy was our old teammate, our quarterback who had connected with me on many passes and handed the ball off even more to Dave. Tommy was a gifted high school athlete, the league player of the year and, now, a balding, heavier version of his former star self. We'd connected earlier and shared stories and a few laughs but we had long ago drifted apart and I hadn't seen him in years. At his side sat Christi, his high school sweetheart and now wife.

Tommy "The Burner" Turner went on to play college ball but realized after the first couple of years that the talent pool in college athletics ran much deeper than high school and his talents wouldn't get him much play on game day. Instead, he dove headfirst into fraternity life and, judging by his performance now around a table of admirers, still had a talent for being the life of the party. The laughs came fast and loud from his table and, then, to my surprise, his wife came from the table too. She pulled back a chair and sat down between Dave and I, settling in with an arm around each of us.

"Enjoying yourselves boys?" she asked. The years had been kind to Christi. She wore a form-fitting cocktail dress with a tasteful showing of her gorgeous breasts. Unlike her husband, it was apparent that she worked out considerably, judging by her trim body and sculpted arms.

We had caught up earlier with some small talk so I knew the basics of what she and Tommy had been up to over the years. Now she sat between us, sipping her chardonnay, and wanted to know more about what we had been up to.

"Kinda slumming over here with us, aren't you?" Dave joked.

"Yeah," I added. "I'm not sure we can keep up with the tall tales flying around over there."

""Let's just say I've heard the tales a time or two," Christi replied. "Besides, mark my words, Tommy will flame out and head to our room after another drink or two."

"Well he's been going hard," I said. "It's not easy being popular."

"He's in his element," Dave added.

The three watched as "The Burner" and several of our former classmates and teammates knocked back another round of shots, followed by more laughs and a call for the cocktail waitress. "You watch..." Christi reiterated.

Dave's wife returned from the lady's room and stole him away to hit the dance floor leaving Christi and I alone at the table. We rehashed some old school memories for a few minutes before she took on a more serious tone. She glanced over had her husband who remained oblivious to her whereabouts across the way. Then she said, "I was just thinking about you recently."

"Really?" I was surprised given that we were never real close although we were part of the same group of friends in high school.

"You remember that party, where you pulled Tommy off of me by the hair?"

"Yeah, I do." I remembered alright. They had been on a couch together and then started arguing. Tommy got loud and threatening, something I'd never seen in him, and he pushed her over and pinned her down on the couch. I thought he was going to hit her and I just reacted. "He was pissed."

"At me or you?"

"Both." I laughed at the memory now. Tommy had come off the floor and was ready to charge when he realized it was me and I was calling for him to chill. He left the party that night in a huff but it was soon forgotten, chalked up to booze and stupidity. Christi looked me in the eyes and she was not smiling.

"I thought about that night because Tommy had never been like that before nor since. Until the other day."

"Wait..."I replied, noting her seriousness. "Is he abusive to you?"

"No, not physically." She took a big sip from her wine. "It's more of a passive-aggressive thing with him."

"Are you guys okay? I mean, you seemed fine together earlier."

"He's had affairs...I know it." She stared into her wine glass in silence as I processed what she was saying.

"Damn, I'm sorry to hear that." Seconds later I took a slap to the back." I turned and there stood Tommy, swaying like a tall tree in a stiff breeze.

"Well kids..." he bellowed.

"Well?" I asked.

"Gotta get my beauty rest. I'm headed up hun," he said to Christi. "Can't hoot with the owls if were gonna soar with the eagles!"

I wasn't sure what eagles he was referring to but Christi replied, "I'll be up soon."

Tommy stumbled off toward the ballroom exit, slapping a few high-fives on his way through the crowd. "I don't think he'll be soaring with any eagles tomorrow, at least not until lunchtime."

"DId I call it or what?" she replied.

"You did."

"He'll be out cold in five minutes."

Over the next hour we shared more of our lives from the past fifteen years or so, catching up with various others who joined us at the table. We even took a turn on the dance floor, including a slow song that had me enjoying the feel of her breasts against my chest. I wanted to caress her tight body but remained a gentleman, save for the rise of my erection that thankfully didn't get past half-mast before the song's end. No doubt she felt it though.

As the party started to wind down, Christi said some goodbyes to a few departing classmates and then announced it was her time to call it a night. She rose from the table.

"Yeah, me too," I said. "I'll head up with you."

"My own personal escort," she replied. "Don't mind if you do."

In the hotel elevator Christi pushed the button for the tenth floor. "Well, what do you know...we're neighbors." I held out my key. "Ten-twenty five."

"Ten-twelve," she replied.

We stood on opposite sides of the elevator. I leaned back against the wall, looking across at her. She looked gorgeous, even after a long night of festivities. "It was great seeing you and catching up. You really look great."

"Thank you," she replied quietly. "You too."

The elevator stopped and we stepped out into the hallway. My room was to the left, hers right. "Goodnight then..."

She took a step then paused. "You know, I don't think I'm quite ready for the drone of Tommy's snoring. What do you think about a night cap?"

"I've got wine in my room," I answered.

"I like wine."

"I never would have guessed."

With the bottle uncorked, I poured us each a glass. We stood at the window sipping and took in the view of the city lights. We didn't say much, a few words about the view and a comment about the wine. And then Christi added, "I never thanked you."

"Thanked me? For what."

"That night, back in high school. Dragging Tommy off of me."

"Oh...we were just dumb kids."

"Maybe, but you stood up for me." She stepped closer and looked into my eyes. "So, thank you." And then she leaned in and kissed me.

It took me by surprise but I didn't think too much of it at first. Then she lingered. Her lips pressed softly against mine, motionless, waiting for a reaction. My hand dropped to her waist and I drew her slightly toward me. Her lips moved in a gentle exploration of mine before they opened, and mine reciprocated. Her hand found my back and we drew tighter together. Soon our tongues joined the exploration and it was all hands on deck.

A slow dance developed where the rhythm of our probing tongues matched the wandering of our hands to new and exciting regions. Her breast fit nicely in my anxious hand, eliciting a moan from her as I massaged it through her dress. I palmed it and pushed it up, briefly breaking off our kiss to pay attention to the swollen boob. My other hand smoothed the material of her dress on her ass, caressing each cheek, running along her crack and squeezing at the crease where her cheeks met her thighs. Our mouths rejoined, harder, as our bodies melded together and I clamped us tight with both hands squeezing her firm ass.

Her body was heavenly. The sight, the touch, the smell. My hands released their grip on her ass and I moved them north to run my fingers through her golden locks and draw her face against my own. Her hands took the opposite route, heading down to my chest, my stomach then my crotch. There she discovered what was far more developed than the half-mast stiffy I'd briefly poked her with on the dance floor. I was fully engorged, straining at my underwear and pants, hoping for early release.

She began to rub the bulge in my pants and I released a low moan into her mouth as our tongues continued to dance. The rubbing was short-lived, however, as her hands soon went to work undoing my belt and pulling my pants to the floor. My rigid cock poked into my briefs, pitching a tent in her direction as she dropped to her knees to sort out my pants. With my pants out of the way, she took my underwear with both hands by the waistband and unceremoniously yanked them to the floor.

"Now I'd really like to thank you properly," she said in a low, sultry voice. And with that, she took my cock in her hand and, ever so slowly, drew me into her mouth.

She took me in half way, paused, then reversed course until only the head remained inside her lips. Her tongue took a turn around my spongy head, her hand gently gripped around my lower shaft. There she remained, working only the upper portion, methodically sucking and tongue lapping the head. I moaned my satisfaction.

Still gripping me like a woman in control, she pulled back and rested her slightly parted lips on the tip of my cock and paused, looking up at me. As our eyes met, she kissed my swollen head then, without breaking eye contact, ran her tongue down the underside of my cock, taking her time making it to the bottom and back. She gave the sensitive underside of the head a few lavish licks, paused again, then engulfed me back into her mouth, taking me all the way to the base.

My mind was blown by her sensuous ministrations, her languid pace, and the obvious pride she took in delivering pleasure. If this was her way of saying thank you, I wanted to do her many future favors. Because the pleasure was all mine!

I lost all track of time and sense of place as Christi continued to perform her considerably erotic talents on my manhood. My moans became more rapid and pronounced which led her to up her tempo. She would take me to the edge before sensing that I was close, then back off, only to start up again shortly after.

After a few of these cycles toward ultimate ecstasy, I could feel a build up that was not going to be stopped. I think she knew it too because she nearly came to a stop, then doubled down on her pace to bring me to the finish line.

I looked down at her head as she bobbed up and down on me. Then she removed her hand and again took me all the way in, deep throating me for a second before coming back up. Her grip returned, the bobbing resumed and her hand pumped out a furious rhythm. My head fell back as I felt the waves of ecstasy flush over me. And then I fired load after load of cum into her anxiously awaiting mouth. Her pace slowed as I unloaded and she sensuously milked me by both hand and mouth until I had nothing left to give. I remained planted in her mouth for what seemed like minutes but she soon released my cock from her mouth and stood to face me. She smiled softly, then licked her lips. I swear I'd never seen anything more sexy in my life.

"That was fucking amazing," I panted.

She smiled again then leaned in and planted her lips on mine. Her lips lingered softly on mine but did not part. Perhaps she was sparing me my own cum. She pulled back and replied, "That's not usually how I thank people."

"Beats the hell out of a 'thank you' card."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," she purred.

"Now that's an understatement." I pulled her close and we kissed again. Her breasts pressed into my chest as our mouths lingered together for a long, slow kiss. Eventually we parted and I looked her in the eyes. "Now I'd like to return the favor." With that, I grabbed her with both hands under her ass, carried her across the room, and laid her down on the bed.

She pulled me down with her and I pressed her body into the bed as our mouths met. We made out for some time before I could no longer stand not feeling her skin against mine. I sat up and made quick work of stripping her clothes off. She was gorgeous, sprawled out revealing her generous breasts, shapely midriff and a nicely trimmed bush. I immediately went to work kissing my way down from her mouth, to her neck, breasts then stomach. The further south I travelled, the more she began to moan.

Her well-defined landing strip guided me in and I slowly went to work on her. Gentle kisses on her inner thighs led to me gradually moving her legs apart. I pulled her toward the side of the bed and her feet and calves dangled over the edge as I positioned myself kneeling on the floor before her. Continuing on her thighs, I could feel her body relax into the mattress and saw her hands move to her breasts. She went to work massaging her beautiful mounds and I dove in for the first long pass over her labia. This initial slow lick had the desired effect as she let out a long, low moan of approval. I repeated the process, licking up and down her lips on each side repeatedly with no sense of urgency.

A glance up at Christi revealed that her middle fingers were now gently turning delicate circles on her engorged nipples. The sight wildly turned me on and I responded by pointing my tongue into her pussy, pressing in as far as I could. Probing, twirling and darting in and out, my tongue worked her over and over, accelerating moans driving me onward.

Soon Christi's moans were interspersed with subtle gasps when I hit the right spot but I held back and let her gather steam. I continued to probe in and out, up and down, stopping occasionally at her bud for a light lick to test the waters.

After a few more minutes of build up, I moved on to the next level. After one final slow pass I sucked her swollen clit into my lips and kissed it softly. This elicited a gasp, followed by, "Oh God."

My tongue and lips concentrated on her clit and Christi soon broke out in erotic song, alternately moaning, gasping and talking to God. Her hands reached down and grasped my head, her fingers woven into my hair as she pulled me harder against her pussy. Her song was beautiful music to my ears and I continued my vigorous assault. And then the waves of orgasm started to wash over her and she shrieked with delight. Her hands maintained a vice grip on my head as I delivered the final strokes of pleasure to her receptive pussy. Her shrieking slowly devolved into descending gasps followed by deep breaths, relaxed hands and, eventually, a satiated sigh of gratitude.

I rested my head on her thigh and watched as her expressions slowly morphed from the exuberant high of ecstasy to the final resting smile of a satisfied lover. Gently stroking her legs and stomach as she came down, I finally broke the silence and stated simply, "My God, you're beautiful."

She remained silent but I saw the corners of her mouth rise and she reached out and put her hand on mine. Our fingers interlocked and we shared a a few minutes of peaceful recovery in silence. And then her phone started to ring.

"Oh shit..." she jumped at the sound of her ring tone, clambered off the bed and reached for her purse.

One look at her face and I knew who it had to be. "You gonna answer it?" I asked.

"No, I'll just tell him I had it on vibrate and didn't hear it." She placed the phone back in her purse. It was an awkward moment but I still couldn't help but stare at her beautifully naked body. Her eyes met mine with a look of regret. "Guess I better get going."

"Yeah, I suppose so," I replied, the disappointment hanging in my voice.

Christi started to put her clothes back on and I did the same. She seemed predictably frazzled by the phone call but not nearly as much as I would expect, given what had just transpired. She took a quick trip into the bathroom to put herself completely back together and then I met her near the door. "That was amazing," she said hurriedly.

"It sure was. I just wish it didn't have to end yet." Again, my disappointment was plain, and she sensed it. She stared at me with an odd look that I couldn't read. She seemed contemplative.

Looking me straight in the eyes, she replied, "I'm divorcing him." Then she added, as a matter of fact, "You're the first person I've told."

"No shit?" My spirits lifted.

She smiled at my quick rebound. "Maybe we can pick up where we left off?"

Christi stepped in close to me and gave me a delicate peck on the lips, careful not to smudge the lipstick she'd just re-applied. And then she left the room, headed back to her drunk husband, my former quarterback.

I'd been on the receiving end of many of Tommy "The Burner" Turner's passes but now, many years later, I'd turned the tables. We were no longer kids and he was no longer a star. He'd blown it with his high school sweetheart, his wife of twenty years. She deserved better. And now I'd intercepted him, and I was taking it all the way back for the score.