The Queen And The Cock Ch. 03

Story Info
A Midnight Meeting.
9.3k words
4.41
8.3k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we are - foreplay chapter. The Queen learns about how big Piper is, and Piper grows even more disappointed with Antonia's behavior. Happy that y'all are liking this one, and I hope y'all continue to enjoy it going forward.

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness/inflation, futa on female, pregnancy, MILF

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Unlike the previous few weeks, Antonia was actually excited to be in her chambers that night.

With the Sister Moons shining high in the blanketed darkness of the sky, it was nearly the hour that Piper would be arriving! Antonia sat on the end of her bed, doing her best to maintain some degree of composure as she waited for the Twinned to knock on her door. She hadn't changed out of the outfit she'd worn throughout the day - except to remove her crown - even her high-heels remained snapped onto her feet; Antonia had checked herself in her vanity's mirror several times beforehand anyway, making sure the black dress she had was still perfectly warped by her voluptuousness. The Queen had even forgone her usual goblet of wine, wanting to be fully coherent for the coming events!

Her mind raced with lurid thoughts. How much bigger would Piper be compared to Elsbeth? Would she be able to go more rounds than her former Royal Cock without needing a break? Were her loads going to be equally as voluminous? Horavus had spared her the more intimate details of Piper's endowment - and Antonia hadn't bothered to ask on purpose, wanting to be pleasantly surprised when the time came - so she was completely in the dark about the Twinned's abilities. And that just made her even more excited!

Antonia's needy, cock-starved cunt was literally dripping with anticipation. The Queen, as a rule, generally went about her days without any kind of underwear on, finding them unnecessary and suffocating against her wide hips and rotund rear - the irony of which was apparently lost on her considering her continued enjoyment of corsets. She liked to feel her bare sex between her legs, and in her unsatiated state, she knew that any panties she did wear would just rub against her pussy in a way that would drive her crazy; crazier, as it were, with how she'd been acting as of late.

It was taking every ounce of will she possessed to not touch herself as she sat alone in her room. Her hands constantly wandered towards her groin, and Antonia found herself practically slapping her own face just to stop her roaming fingers; if there was anything more important than managing her own lust, it was the Queen's desire to keep up appearances. Antonia would be mortified if Piper barged in while she was masturbating, and, from what little she'd seen of the Twinned, that was something she fully expected her newest handmaid to do!

But she would quickly be proved wrong.

Knock knock knock.

That had to have been her!

"Piper?" Queen Antonia called out cautiously, rising to her feet, "Is that you?"

"Yeah it is."

They'd definitely need to work on her manners!

"You may enter."

Piper stepped into the room, slamming the door behind her once again, drawing an annoyed cringe from Antonia. The Twinned appeared much the way that the Queen had seen her earlier in front of the baths, her clothing in proper order, her blazing hair still done up in its bun; however, this time around Piper didn't have her usual goofy grin that always seemed to be raising her thin lips, her features more solemn than Antonia had ever seen them. She was probably just nervous for what was about to occur, Antonia thought to herself.

Walking across the room, her eyes darting around curiously at the contents of the Queen's personal chambers, she stopped only once she was stood in front of her new Mistress. Awkwardly, Piper curtsied and bowed in front of Antonia, greeting her the correct way for once - she was learning fast it seemed! Antonia didn't say a word, though a small smile crept onto her own plump lips all the same. Piper rose once more, instantly taking on a rigid stance, her arms stiff at her sides, her feet planted firmly against the carpeted floor. Oh she was definitely nervous!

"I see the Head Handmaid has already started with your lessons."

"Oh yeah, she 'as." Piper nodded, not looking happy about that fact, "I don't really understand why y'all 'ave to do this stuff all the time, though. It's kinda weird."

"You will. In time a proper lady will be made out of you, and then you will understand why the nobility acts the way they do."

"Alright."

"So, now that you're here..." Antonia could scarcely contain her lust any longer, "it's time we get started."

"Oh yeah, um, well I 'ave a question first."

"Speak freely, my handmaid."

"Thanks, uh," Piper scratched the back of her head, clearly unsure of herself, "I was wonderin' why the last - um, what did y'all call it? Royal Cock! That's it. Yeah, why your last Royal Cock isn't 'ere anymore? You and 'oravus said something about me bein' a replacement, I think."

"Ah, yes, Elsbeth was her name." Antonia smirked, which drew a raise from one of Piper's bushy eyebrows, "Elsbeth could no longer perform her duties as my Royal Cock, so she was demoted to a regular servant. I'm sure you'll run into her scrubbing the floors or cooking meals one of these days."

"I don't get it. Whadda ya mean? Like she didn't wanna 'ave sex with you anymore?"

"Not quite - she couldn't have sex with me anymore. It seems that for some reason, Elsbeth's most useful appendage stopped working altogether. Though that was no fault of my own. No, we tried many different things to try and aid her in that matter, but nothing seemed to work. So she was let go."

"I think I understand..." Piper nodded, her stony-expression turning into something of a grimace, "And uh, 'ow long had 'he been workin' for ya?"

"Oh a decade or so, give or take a few years."

"That long? And you just... just threw 'er away like she was yesterday's bathwater?"

"No, I gave her plenty of chances to improve," The Queen smugly justified her decision, her chest puffing out, her enormous bust straining against her corset, "and like I said, I did attempt to remedy the situation. Besides, she got off easy all things considered. There are few things worse than not being able to serve your betters!"

Piper's eye twitched, and she opened her mouth to say something, but clamped it shut instantly.

"Like I've said before, you'll learn how things work around here, Piper. You'll learn that there is no higher honor than serving me, and no worse disgrace than failing to do so. That is the way things are."

"I-I see..."

"Do you have any other questions before we begin?"

"I guess not - 'cept I'm wonderin' 'ow we do this?"

"First, my new Royal Cock, you will strip for me. I want to see what you've been blessed with, Piper."

"Alright, I can do that."

The Queen licked her lips as Piper reached behind her back to undo the lace that kept her dress up. Immediately Piper frowned as she struggled with the interlaced ties, clearly not accustomed to wearing such a sophisticated outfit; Antonia almost offered her assistance just to get the show on the road, but a muttered 'there we go' from the Twinned let her know her aid was unneeded. She could faintly hear the scratching of the strings as they slid against each other, and, after a few long moments, the garment sagged against Piper's shoulders, displaying her success.

Without as much hesitation as Queen Antonia had expected to see, Piper began to actually remove the virginal-hued garment, yanking it away from her tanned neck and sinewy-shoulders. Antonia watched with rapt attention as Piper continued to reveal herself, pulling her arms out of the sleeves first, her strong, labor-crafted muscles coming into view - Antonia definitely hadn't been wrong in her previous assumptions. The Twinned possessed bulging biceps that somehow looked both oversized and fitting for her gangly figure at the same time; soon that brawn would be used on the Queen instead of for plowing fields or whatever it is that farmers did!

Her chest was unveiled next, and it was mostly free of any excess fat, her bronzed breasts less than a handful each, her nipples even smaller and pink, no support needed - quite the contrast to Antonia's own. Piper's stomach was flat and hard, and she had little in the way of hips to speak of; when the dress crested the Twinned waist, she paused and sucked in a quick breath of air. Then, in one, urgent motion, Piper plunged the white outfit to her ankles, hastily stepping out of the bunched garment, presenting herself in full to her Mistress.

Queen Antonia's eyes widened, and she gasped at what Piper had released.

"Oh my, Piper," she sighed dreamily, her hands clutching the sides of her black dress in excitement, "you're- it's magnificent!"

"Uh, thank you, My Queen."

Ready to drop to her knees right then and there to better admire what was swinging between Piper's legs - which were as equally as endowed with brawn as her arms - Antonia held back as best she could, only allowing herself to take a single step forward. Horavus had done his job very well! Piper put Elsbeth to shame in every way conceivable, so much so that she exceeded the Queen's expectations by a large margin; Antonia had told Horavus to find her someone better than her previous Royal Cock, but what she was seeing with her own two eyes was grander than what she'd imagined was even possible!

Darker in hue than the rest of her tanned figure, Piper's cock was an awe-inspiring sight. It hung down to just below her bony knees, the fat head resting against the top of her shins; this put her several inches above Elsbeth in length at the very least, though it was hard for Antonia to judge accurately without a side-by-side comparison. Still, it didn't take a mathematician to know that Piper was bigger, something anyone could plainly see, and it had Antonia salivating at its impressive form already!

In the same way that it was noticeably longer than her former Royal Cock's endowment, it was also girthier by nearly the same amount. Whereas Elsbeth's cock was wrist-thick, Piper's shaft appeared to as big as a bicep - one of the Twinned's own and not the Queen's willowy upper arm - and an intense veinage ran down its incredible expanse, the reddened tendrils of blood snaking across her obese length. As Antonia had noticed before, Piper's glans were wider than the rest of her enormity, her cockhead a fierce ruby color and half-sheathed in drooping foreskin.

To Antonia's delight, Piper's balls appeared to match her cock in size, and were quite a bit more full-looking than Elsbeth's were; while her previous Royal Cock's testicles were more or less comparable to plump apples, Piper's sperm-stuffed orbs seemed to be as bulbous as the Queen's own breasts were! They sagged nearly as low as her member did, crowding the area around her knees, drawing into question how they went unnoticed by Antonia beforehand. What kind of sorcery did this Twinned cast to hide them in her pants or even her flowy dress!?

The twin globes sat in a wrinkled sack that befitted their heft, seemingly so spacious that Antonia could have added her head to their encompassment with room to spare! Wiry red hairs dotted the grooved surface of Piper's scrotum, and a wild matting of the same fur covered the Twinned's crotch; Antonia would have to relay to her Royal Cock that she preferred her partner's shaved like she was, but that could be saved for another time. At that moment, the only thing that was on the Monarch's mind was how fulfilled - and purely filled, at that - she would feel with such a massive endowment inside of her!

Antonia realized she'd been standing and gawking at Piper's genitalia for several minutes without saying anything.

"Ahem, excuse my silence, Piper," Antonia managed to tear her eyes away from the mass of meat to look the young Twinned in her face, "I was just taken back by how large you are! I've never seen anything like it. You have truly exceeded my expectations in every way possible, my handmaid!"

For some reason, Piper did not seem exactly pleased by this compliment.

"Thanks, um, glad ya like it."

"Oh I do, very much so!"

Antonia relaxed her body, smiling.

"Now, I am feeling a bit overdressed at the moment. It is my turn to bare myself to you!"

"I-I can't wait."

"You should consider it a great honor, Piper. Only a handful of others have ever seen me in such an intimate manner."

Piper nodded at her, her lower lip folding into her mouth.

Mimicking Piper, Queen Antonia reached behind her back, and with much more deft and skill, unlaced both the ties on her dress and corset at the same time. As soon as her hands receded to her front, her entire get-up relaxed, instantly becoming much looser and less figure hugging; it was like Antonia entire torso ever-so-slightly expanded outward, her tits falling to their more natural sitting position, and her minor paunch creasing the dark fabric covering it. She let out a sigh of relief now that the very air she breathed was no longer stifled.

Before she continued, Antonia pulled off her gloves and tossed them to the side, freeing her pale forearms. She proceeded to grab at the deep neckline of her dress and slowly wiggle it down her chest, her sleeves sliding down her willowy biceps; more and more of her canyon of cleavage came into view - Antonia was pleased to see Piper's eyes widen at she unveiled what were undoubtedly the biggest pair of tits the Twinned had ever seen. Antonia also noticed that her Royal Cock's member gave a twitch, flexing against the handmaid's legs. Someone was excited!

Antonia rolled her midnight-toned dress all the way down her bust, displaying the matching corset she had on under it. Freed from their restraint while still being somewhat lifted by it, the Queen's nipples peeked out over the hem of the garment, hard and fat and ready to be sucked. Uncovering her arms, Antonia let the rest of her royal garb fall to her waist, her corset hanging half-off of her mostly thin torso, her tits spilling out of the top of it. Snagging a finger into her cleavage, Antonia whipped the leathery constraint off of her body, tossing it in the same direction as her gloves.

Plap! Plap!

Her tits slapped down onto her stomach, hanging heavily without their usual support. Queen Antonia let out a throaty groan of happiness this time, stretching her arms and wagging her chest back and forth, her immense breasts colliding together noisily; Piper followed them like she was watching the ringing of the bell in the Capital's tallest clock tower, her head practically swinging in time with their movements. It was relieving to know that she was like Elsbeth in that regard at least! Once Antonia was finished enjoying her partial nudity, she continued with her strip show.

Deciding to keep her stocking and heels on - for now - Antonia proceeded to complete her body-baring journey. Bending over, she began to push the dress down, having to use actual effort to get it over her child-bearing-worthy hips and stool-smothering ass. Inadvertently, this gave Piper an even more lurid show, Antonia massive lower-cheeks bouncing wildly behind her head, clapping together voluminously enough for the ruckus to echo through the room. With a last grunt, Antonia managed to crest the dress around her rounded waist and, like Piper had, let her outfit fall to the floor, promptly kicking it to the side with the rest of her clothing.

Rising once more, Antonia placed her hands on her handle-bar-esque hips, which she then cocked, allowing Piper to bask in her unobstructed sexual beauty. She felt no shame as the red-haired Twinned open-mouth ogled her nudity, her head lifting and dropping like she was nodding rapidly, her cock giving several more lurches between her legs; that sight Antonia was able to enjoy, sending her hairless, puffy cunt dripping - dripping even more, considering her thick, pillowy thighs were already soaked with her multiple-week-long building arousal, the pink nub above her sex already hard and uncovered.

Heavy breathing filled the room.

"Piper?" Antonia questioned, a sort of snappiness in her voice, "Am I as beautiful as you imagined? As sexy as you dreamed about? Everything you hoped for and more?"

"Y-You're very pretty, my Queen," Piper admitted, Antonia trying not to roll her eyes at the understated simplicity of her reply, "Um, I-I don't think I've ever seen anyone as beautiful as you are!"

"That's better."

Queen Antonia took one long stride so that she was standing only inches away from Piper, looking eye-to-eye with the Twinned from her elevated height.

"Finally," the Queen spoke breathily, placing a hand on Piper's small chest, "finally we can begin."

Without waiting for a reply, Antonia grabbed the back of Piper's head and yanked her forward, the Twinned yelping in surprise from the sudden, unexpected handling of her person. Antonia placed her overly-plump lips on Piper's pair, mashing them together, the young handmaid clutching the Queen's thin wrists tightly; this was not to push her Mistress away or anything of the sort, it was purely to brace herself for the sudden assault on her mouth. It didn't take more than a few seconds for Piper to return the kiss, though her motions were much more hesitant than Antonia's.

Antonia was happy to feel that Piper was returning the kiss relatively competently, her head turning at the right times, their noses barely smashing against each other; she was a lot better than Elsbeth was at the beginning of her duties, that was for sure! As they interlocked faces, the Queen dragged her fingers down Piper's torso, finding herself appreciating how hard and muscled the Twinned's body was, her nails tracing over the silhouette of her abs, running their tips between the lines of the sinewy strength. Her hand dipped lower and lower, brushing over Piper's hair-covered groin, the feeling of the pubes against her skin alien to the Monarch, before she reached her true target.

Moaning into Piper's mouth, her tongue slithering into it, Antonia took hold of the root of her Royal Cock's girthy member. Scarcely paying any attention to Piper's tongue now invading her maw, the Queen was blown away by how little of the Twinned's member she could wrap her fingers around, her svelte digits seemingly only able to clamp down around half of its circumference at once - her fingertips actually meeting entirely out of the question. Slowly, Antonia began to stroke Piper's ridiculously long dick, lifting it from its resting position, the hefty appendage drooping over her wrist.

Her tongue batted against Piper's crooked, chipped teeth, the Twinned's own pink appendage skillfully sliding around it in return, drawing some surprise from the Monarch. She had expected one such as Piper to be utterly ignorant when it came to matters of intimacy, but it appeared as though the former-peasant had more experience than she'd let on. Though Antonia had been hoping for a virgin, she couldn't deny to herself that being with someone who knew what they were doing was an appealing concept. However, Piper still hadn't done much to touch her back, which brought the Queen no small amount of concern.