The Queen And The Cock Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't even notice that Piper had reached her full size until the Twinned said something.

"There we go!" Piper declared proudly, giving her hips a little wag, her cock hurtling back and forth in the air, "Sorry it took a bit for me to get 'ard, my Queen. Takes awhile to get it up, ya know?"

The Queen didn't know, but now she was witnessing first hand exactly why that was the case.

It was terrible. It was beautiful. It was amazing. Piper's cock utterly towered over Antonia's kneeled figure, somehow not sagging at all under its sheer mass. Though the Queen was no carpenter, she estimated that the massive member had nearly doubled in length, its natural curvature making it a hard thing to guess the exact measurement; the thickness of it had increased by leaps and bound as well, and Antonia wasn't sure that she'd be able to cover its diameter if she laid one of her hands across it sideways. The appendage was more akin to a torture device than it was an implement for pleasure!

Piper's cockhead was currently level with her actual head now, that was for sure - which meant that from crotch-to-hairline, it was more than likely longer than the Queen's own upper body. The girth of it seemed as wide as one of the Monarch's jiggly, fleshy thighs, tougher than steel and clearly unbending under weight or stress; Antonia could certainly not suck it anymore, that was for sure! Each vein that marbled its grand form enlarged along with it, some of the gigantic arteries stretching out further than Elsbeth's entire endowment, many of them so engorged they looked grabbable themselves. None were as pronounced as the Twinned's cum-pipe however, the gargantuan tunnel big enough to overwhelm the Queen all on its own.

While they hadn't undergone as much change as her cock had, Piper's balls now looked like they fit with her appendage; they had definitely swollen up more than they were naturally, but their bloat was already incredulous to begin with! Both of the bulbous cum-factories were definitely bigger than Antonia's fat tits by this point, the sack that contained them pulled taut by their obesity, practically all of Piper's thighs down to her knees hidden behind the stretched, hair-covered folds. Her balls churned up their load loudly like they wanted Antonia to know that they had more sperm stored within them than she could ever possibly handle.

And all of this magnificence was going to be used on her!

"So, uh, my Queen, what do we do now? Are you still gonna, ya know, 'grace' me with your touch or...?"

Antonia looked from around Piper's cock to try and meet her eyes.

"My- Piper, I didn't know... no one told me that you were going to be so, so big!" She stuttered, quivering in horror at the sight of what the Twin had jutting from her crotch, "I don't know if I can contin-"

"Ah, it's too much for you, I get it," Piper nodded, her expression still solemn, though Antonia swore she could detect a masked smirk behind her straight lips, "'appens to a lot of people. Sorry 'bout that."

"W-What?"

"Yeah I mean, I don't blame ya - it is pretty big, and I wouldn't want ya to do anythin' you didn't want to. I can just take my leave then, I guess."

"Excuse me!?" Queen Antonia jolted to her feet, her face suddenly bright red - though it was from anger instead of arousal, one of her hands wiping at her face to clear it of precum, "What did you say?"

"Huh? Oh, just that this isn't the first time someone didn't think they could 'andle me. It's no problem, like I said."

"How dare you! I'm not just some, some random someone - I am the Queen of Potentia! And as the Queen of Potentia, I can do anything!"

Piper flinched at her Mistress's sudden outburst.

"So we will be continuing!" Antonia huffed, looking very much less intimidating than she wanted to due to the copious quantity of cum covering her figure, "I am going to get on the bed and you are going to- to prepare for me that monster of yours. I'm sure you understand the meaning of my words."

"Uh, yeah, I do," Piper scratched behind her head, confused by the Monarch's outburst, "oh, uh, my Queen!"

"Good!"

Indignantly, Antonia spun around and waltzed to her bed, her feet squelching through the puddles of cum beneath her. With as much grace as she could muster she slid onto the black sheets, turning over and laying down on her back when her semen-matted hair touched down on her pillows - there would be more cleaning than usual needed after the night's end! Spread her legs apart, Atnonia propped her head up, staring down at Piper from across her vision-obscuring bust and sperm-laced torso, her hands roaming down to her crotch.

Trying to relax as much as she could in the face of both the terror that her Royal Cock possessed, and the insult of her character, Queen Antonia focused on Piper's lusty expression as she presented herself to the Twinned. She spread her lower, still-soaked lips with two of her fingers, opening up her juicy petals to her handmaid's eyes; it had managed to maintain its proper, tight shape despite all the years she'd spent being reamed by Elsbeth on a nightly basis. Though her labia were puffy and swollen from arousal, the slit that lay between them appeared tiny and tight, sure to hug anything that entered its depths.

Antonia dipped a finger into her sex, moaning lightly at her moist, inner-walls finally being granted some amount of stimulation - even if a single finger was nowhere near enough for it. She swirled the tip of her digit around, a lurid squelching sound emanating from her groin, strands of her arousal attaching her hand to her crotch. With her other hand, the Queen roughly grabbed one of her breasts, squeezing and kneading it, her actions all designed to entice the Twinned to heed her call. And that's just what Piper did.

"Yes, come to me," Antonia purred, her mood returning to its previous libido-induced lightness, "show your Queen how beautiful you find her, how much you appreciate the chance to be with me."

Piper didn't say anything as she clambered onto the bed, having to do so somewhat awkwardly due to her gigantic genitalia; she had to lift her balls up onto the mattress just to stop them from snagging on its frame! On hands and knees and testicles she climbed atop Antonia, laying her body over the royal, her massive cock sandwiched between them; Antonia couldn't stop herself from writhing under the burning touch of the steely-member that pressed her down into the sheets. Steadying herself and pushing her shaft to the side at the same time, Piper bent her down and kissed her Mistress.

While Antonia had expected Piper to go straight for the flower between her legs - as that is what Elsbeth had always done - she welcomed the kiss, her hands cradling the Twinned's head. She ran her fingers through Piper's flaming locks as she twisted and grinded her body against the immensity on top of her, her thighs up to her face warmed by one part of Piper's package or another; that intoxicating smell became more intense as well, the side of her cheek rubbed on by her Royal Cock's cockhead as they made out. Antonia's brain fogged with arousal.

Breaking off from the kiss, Piper did as Antonia had done to her and used her mouth to worship the Monarch's body; as much as it pained her to do so, the Queen didn't focus on the pleasure, having to make sure the Twinned didn't leave any love marks on her fair skin instead. Luckily, Piper at least seemed to understand that this was something she was supposed to avoid, and used her teeth as little as possible as she worked her way down Antonia's figure. The pecks, licks, and everything else she did to Antonia, however, felt absolutely wonderful.

This was especially true when Piper reached her breasts. She immediately sucked one of the fat, turgid nipples into her thin lips, immediately using her crooked teeth to nibble on the brown nub, choosing to leave her mark on them. The gall! Antonia might have scolded her Royal Cock for being so presumptuous in thinking she could treat her Mistress in such a crude manner, but it felt too good for her to complain. With a skill that no longer took Antonia by surprise, Piper pleased the Monarch's massive mounds perfectly with her hands and mouth, nearly bringing Antonia to orgasm right then and there!

After having her way with both of Antonia's nipples - leaving them sore and tender - Piper once more lowered herself, nearly crawling back off of the bed. To Antonia's embarrassment, the Twinned treated her chubby stomach in the same manner, grabbing it and rolling the excess flesh between her fingers; she tried to ignore the shame she felt at having her paunch handled, and luckily, Piper stopped touching her there before too long. There was only one last place for the handmaid to go after that, and that was where Antonia had wanted her reside to all along!

A single lick was placed across her puffy lips.

"Oooh yes, Piper, just like that!" Antonia moaned without an ounce of humility, her thighs closing in on Piper's head, "Right there! Let me feel what you can do for your Queen!"

Remaining silent, Piper continued to eat out Queen Antonia. Her tongue swiped up and down Antonia's plump folds, licking up all the juices that had been leaking from its arousal. She didn't use her hands right away, insteading groping Her Highness's thick thighs and rotund backside, Antonia's cheeks sticking out under her like they were there for Piper to use as a chin-rest. Lapping at the royal's clit, the Twinned batted it around, pushing it in different directions and pushing the tip of her tongue under its hood, her lips rubbing against the arousal-switch's tip.

Taking one of her hands off of Antonia's thigh, the Twinned slipped a single finger into the plush, hairless mound, almost stopping from how surprisingly tight it was. She dug it in deeper, wiggling it around between the cramped inner-walls, her strong digit going towards one place in particular. Upon discovering where Piper had learned in the past was a woman's pleasure spot, the handmaid rubbed it slowly and gently, applying just enough pressure to make Antonia squeal above her, her feet kicking out around Piper's torso. Another finger was applied soon after.

As she readied Antonia for the sex that was to come, the Twinned's cock continued to mash in the Queen's body. Its size, its heat, its drippings all added to Antonia's pleasure, and she found herself rubbing the slimy muck into her figure like she was applying her beauty products to her face. She did everything but grab onto Piper's member, allowing it to press down on her wherever it wanted - which was mostly her stomach due to how low her Royal Cock was sitting. It didn't matter where it was, it would bring Antonia ecstasy regardless.

Antonia was already on the verge of what would presumably be her first orgasm of the night - and so soon! Piper was touching her in every way that she liked like the Twinned had been servicing her as her Royal Cock her entire life, Antonia's pussy leaking a flood of its arousal onto the sheets under her. Her moans grew louder and louder as Piper played with her sex, her own hands once more clutching her tits, her head thrown back into a pillow in a display of uncontrolled bliss!

"Oh Lords Below!" Antonia cried out, thrusting her crotch up, mashing her mound into Piper's face, "You are very good at this, my Royal Cock! Horavus certainly made the right choice with you!"

Pace unchanging, Piper inserted a third finger into the Queen, making no notion that she'd even heard the Monarch's compliments. Antonia's pussy clenched down her digits harder and tighter as they spread her sex, and her thighs wrapped completely around the Twinned's skull like she was trying to crush it. Then, all of a sudden, Antonia lurched into a sitting position and roughly grabbed Piper by her hair, smashing her face into her dripping sex at the same time. Riding her Royal Cock's visage - literally - Antonia used this harsh, unexpected treatment of her handmaid to finish reaching her peak.

Howling, Antonia orgasmed. Unpausing in her grinding against Piper's face, she held the Twinned in place, not letting her free for even a moment as euphoria overwhelmed her. Her cunt clamped down against Piper's digits one last time before they opened up all on their own, a huge gush of her warm liquid rapidly following; this spraying climax immediately splashed against Piper's skull, covering her from her hairline to her chin, her arm soaked to the elbow as well by the squirting storm. Antonia grunted and moaned repeatedly as she suffocated her Royal Cock with her sex and its moist expulsions.

It took many seconds for Antonia's climax to reach its finale. Her cunt throbbed with each release of her girl-cum, streams and bursts of the fuck-fluid raining down across every inch of Piper's countenance; Piper continued to not react, simply pausing her ministrations to let her Mistress enjoy her orgasm to the fullest. When the Queen's pussy did calm, only a consistent dribble of her secretions continuing to flow from her lower lips, she released the Twinned's head - with both her hand and her thighs - and flopped back down onto the bed lifelessly, her breathing rapid and ragged, her limbs splayed weakly across the sexually-saturated sheets.

Panting, Antonia slowly recovered from the monstrous amounts of pleasure sending shockwaves through her form. She laid an arm over her face while her other hand grasped at the bedsheets, twitching occasionally from the remnants of her rapture; Piper stood up, ungluing her features and fingers from the Queen's cunt, staring down at the royal with a single eyebrow raised. It took several minutes for Antonia to regain her sense of self, her head raising lazily to look at her Royal Cock, a pleased, cheek-to-cheek smile lifting her lips.

"Clara Above!" She exclaimed, sighing and chuckling to herself absentmindedly, "That was amazing my Royal Cock! You gave me one of the better orgasms I've had - at least without a cock involved. You are truly a marvel, Piper!"

"'appy to 'ear it, Your 'ighness," Piper bowed her head, her face nearly colliding with the tip of her cock, "I'm glad I can be of service."

"And I'm happy to hear that, Twinned! You've certainly impressed me so far."

"So uh, are you gonna do the same for me?"

"What are you talking about?" The busty woman questioned, features furrowing at the Twinned, "I already sucked your cock, did I not?"

"No- I mean yeah, ya did," Piper agreed, raising a hand to scratch as her sodden cheek, "and it was real great. But I, uh, I meant were you gonna eat me out too?"

The Queen recoiled.

"No, that will not be happening. Not tonight, not ever. I have no interest in performing such an act. It does nothing for me, and I suggest you don't request such a thing again."

Piper lips dropped into a frown.

"A-Ah, 'kay. I won't."

Antonia paused and eyed Piper's cock.

"Now that that's out of the way, I-I think we are both ready for what is next."

"Yeah? You still want to 'ave sex?"

"O-Of course!" Antonia's voice didn't sound confident, "But you will go slow and do exactly as I, your Mistress, says. Do you understand me?"

Piper cringed a bit when the word 'Mistress' left the Queen's lips.

"I do. I wouldn't want to 'urt you or anythin'."

"Good, now let me just..."

Queen Antonia pushed herself back up against the headboard just to try and make space for Piper's stupendous serpent, her legs still outstretched.

"There. You may begin, my handmaid."